Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by Wiisp »

I also find it interesting that you havent voted anyone yet, so I dont see how you can argue that you've taken any hard stances
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Mercy is currently at
.[/color]

Undertale Mafia

Votecount 1.35:

Rosterfoster (3): Hot Lightning, Dannflor, Team RWBY
Skygazer (2): Brown Eyes, Shiidaji
Wiisp (2): Papyrus, nomnomnom
Hot Lightning (1): Rosterfoster
Something_Smart (1): Game of Throws
Papyrus (1): Skygazer
Dannflor (1): Vedith
Brown Eyes (1): Wiisp
Team RWBY (0):
Pink Ball (0):
Vedith (0):
nomnomnom (0):
Game of Throws (0):
Shining Dreamers (0):
Reasonably Clever (0):
Shiidaji (0):
NeenieKit (0):

Not Voting: Shining Dreamers, Reasonably Clever, Pink Ball, Something_Smart, NeenieKit

With
alive it's
to lynch.

The day ends (expired on 2019-04-21 00:00:00).
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by Reasonably Clever »

In post 849, Wiisp wrote:
In post 848, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 847, Wiisp wrote:Too bad theres probably never a world where we are both town this game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think you’re probably town, bad town but I think still town.
Honestly I'm so good at mafia, its actually baffling to be insulted, its never gone well for the opposing player regardless of their alignment. I can't say the same for you, I can tell you think highly of yourself, and it probably irks you that I caught you this early.
:lol:

These kind of reaction tests don’t really work on me anymore. It’s a shame really.
Hydra of Cerberus v666 and Nancy Drew 39
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by Wiisp »

In post 107, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 43, Pink Ball wrote:Yay the game started! Fun fun fun fun fun fun fun!
PB rolled scum again. :cry:

:P

Do you understand any of this mercy stuff?
In post 126, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 123, Team RWBY wrote:eww, that post wasn't ballbusting enough

to clarify, i have MAYBE 3 townreads

cerb
, what's the benefit from trying to figure out which head is who?

~Yang
That isn’t Cerb, because I have meta on all of you, less on Arkarin, and it’s a bit of a pain in the ass, trying to remember which “name” is which.

At any rate, I figured out 3. Weiss=Krazy, Ank=Blake, Yang=obviously you and the remaining one is Arkarin. You’re welcome.

I haven’t discussed reads yet. I woke up, just as he was going to sleep, so he’ll probably be here later.

Who?

I think you, Brown eyes and Wiisp, for now.
Why havent you voted pink yet?
also is the bottom list in the second quote, scum leans or town leans? if its the prior, the same question, why haven't you voted yet?
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by Wiisp »

In post 852, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 849, Wiisp wrote:
In post 848, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 847, Wiisp wrote:Too bad theres probably never a world where we are both town this game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think you’re probably town, bad town but I think still town.
Honestly I'm so good at mafia, its actually baffling to be insulted, its never gone well for the opposing player regardless of their alignment. I can't say the same for you, I can tell you think highly of yourself, and it probably irks you that I caught you this early.
:lol:

These kind of reaction tests don’t really work on me anymore. It’s a shame really.
I can see that (though its not much of a reaction test, more so a statement, I don't think you can convince me your town anymore), so I agree that it's going to be hard to lynch you, I might have to focus on your partners first
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:01 pm

In post 853, Wiisp wrote:
In post 107, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 43, Pink Ball wrote:Yay the game started! Fun fun fun fun fun fun fun!
PB rolled scum again. :cry:

:P

Do you understand any of this mercy stuff?
In post 126, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 123, Team RWBY wrote:eww, that post wasn't ballbusting enough

to clarify, i have MAYBE 3 townreads

cerb
, what's the benefit from trying to figure out which head is who?

~Yang
That isn’t Cerb, because I have meta on all of you, less on Arkarin, and it’s a bit of a pain in the ass, trying to remember which “name” is which.

At any rate, I figured out 3. Weiss=Krazy, Ank=Blake, Yang=obviously you and the remaining one is Arkarin. You’re welcome.

I haven’t discussed reads yet. I woke up, just as he was going to sleep, so he’ll probably be here later.

Who?

I think you, Brown eyes and Wiisp, for now.
Why havent you voted pink yet?
also is the bottom list in the second quote, scum leans or town leans? if its the prior, the same question, why haven't you voted yet?
Those were my townreads at the time. It’s entirely NIA for me not to vote early on D1 without a confident scumread. Go check my ISO if you don’t believe me. My hydra partner feels the same.

Seriously dude, did you not get that was a joke post? I thought it would be the most hillarious thing ever to scumread that opening. It wasn’t a serious read, I did it for the lulz.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:02 pm

Vcs up to date.
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:02 pm

P.edit. I mean, ISO my games.
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by Wiisp »

@Nancy
both fair points, and 2 week, day phases give us a lot of time to figure shit out, I dont agree though that your self meta says anything that should make people read you as town, you can call it NAI behavior, but its w/e
You really arent pushing anything, is your playstyle to wait for wolves to slip? Voting is towns primarily tool, as well as mafia, but mafia like to be more stingy with their votes
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by Wiisp »

In post 857, Reasonably Clever wrote:P.edit. I mean, ISO my games.
can you give me some MU games to ISO, they are easier to ISO than MTGS is
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:18 pm

In post 858, Wiisp wrote:@Nancy
both fair points, and 2 week, day phases give us a lot of time to figure shit out, I dont agree though that your self meta says anything that should make people read you as town, you can call it NAI behavior, but its w/e
You really arent pushing anything, is your playstyle to wait for wolves to slip? Voting is towns primarily tool, as well as mafia, but mafia like to be more stingy with their votes
I usually don’t have strong scumreads early on D1 if at all but I’m really good at telling if a wolf is pushing me. In a few rare cases, I’ve caught wolfy-acting scum based on tone. Larges are hardest for me in general because there’s so many players to sort. I’m usually best at minis but as the game goes on, I usually obvtown it later in the game. That becomes blatantly obvious because my reads, especially scumreads get stronger.

It’s rare for me not to have at least a few townreads, because my strength early game is in building townblocks as opposed to scumhunting.

I’m very frustrated with Ank in mean girls hydra, because when she obvtowns it, she has the best chance to lead town to a scum lynch if town and I do think that hydra’s probably town.
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Aight Blake's read of Roster hasn't really changed, but she's good with a fresh push

VOTE: Something_Smart

I know, Krazy thinking Something_Smart is scum, what a shocking development! Still, the fact that I always scumread SS lately doesn't mean SS is in fact town this game, and so far he hasn't been hitting any of the notes I'd expect town him to hit and he's more or less playing to his scum game. As far as I know no one has presented an argument for him to be town.

SS, if you are town, I'm not deathtunneled here -- you're welcome to present someone you think is a better d1 lynch than yourself.

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:19 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Yang's read, rather. Taly's read. Whatever. LOL

WS
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:22 pm

In post 859, Wiisp wrote:
In post 857, Reasonably Clever wrote:P.edit. I mean, ISO my games.
can you give me some MU games to ISO, they are easier to ISO than MTGS is
Every single one of my games on there besides SB’s Samurais and Cannoneers’ game. That’s my only scumgame on MU.

But you can also go to my topics and ISO them on here.

I sometimes find MU a but buggy and links don’t always work.
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Wiisp »

In post 591, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 584, Wiisp wrote:So which category do you fall under, town doing town things, or scum trying to do town things, I think it's the latter, and that people should vote you
Well right now I am probably in the category of "doing things I'd do as town or scum," which means that the objectively correct read on me would be null.

I don't know if I'd be able to match my town thoughts exactly as scum, probably depends if I have a good or bad day.

What's your reason for thinking I'm scum attempting to emulate town thoughts rather than just town giving genuine thoughts? Keep in mind, the thoughts themselves wouldn't change-- they represent my actual opinion on mafia that is bigger than my alignment in this game.
in what world would you ever call your own thoughts fake anyways? Mafia theory doesn't solve the game unless you apply it to the game, which I don't see you don't here, arguing that its "bigger than your alignment", is just trying to sound intelligence, and it doesn't tell me anything about you this game. There are only two arguments to be made to defend yourself if you are scum and being pushed on, you logically break down their case and hand them a good rebuttal, or you just argue everything they say is NAI. Actually, a 3rd way, would be, you know?, actually solving the game, which I don't see here...

also calling your thoughts fake is probably the wrong word, your thoughts can be real, and still not come from town, so they are fake in that sense... Your thoughts don't lead to much of anything, they are just thoughts, very little conclusions, that should answer your question, you can either argue I'm wrong or go and prove me wrong
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 763, Team RWBY wrote:At the moment I slightly would S_S today given he's still not doing anything and he didn't do a few things I kinda would have expected town him to do, so... if this was a solo account, I'd be voting S_S right now
You misunderestimate me :P
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 862, Team RWBY wrote:Yang's read, rather. Taly's read. Whatever. LOL

WS
Doesn’t Ank or Arkarin have any reads at all?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:38 pm

In post 864, Wiisp wrote:Your thoughts don't lead to much of anything, they are just thoughts, very little conclusions, that should answer your question, you can either argue I'm wrong or go and prove me wrong
I choose the third option of being completely content with that.

Before you go crying "but town should be forming conclusions or else they're not doing anything!"-- (a) not necessarily, and (b) only if they're GOOD conclusions.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@SS, What are your reads so far? I just ISO’d and I couldn’t find any.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:41 pm

In post 868, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@SS, What are your reads so far? I just ISO’d and I couldn’t find any.
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 866, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Doesn’t Ank or Arkarin have any reads at all?
Akarin has been actively discussing Roster in the PT but she's more trying to decide the likelihood he's scum than totally committed to pushing the slot at the moment.

Most of us are nearing consensus on a small townblock but we need some of the low activity slots to be a bit more readable before we feel really settled on the full towncore.

-WS
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by Wiisp »

ISO Brown eyes, and all of her posts, are just walls, of thoughts, actually her first post as a conclusion, buts sort of an outlier
In post 89, Brown Eyes wrote:Skygazer's opening seems pretty awkward. Wiisp already pretty much said what I was thinking. Only with regards to Skygazer though, can't say I really agree with townreading someone just for that kind of opening.

VOTE: Skygazer

I think RWBY and GOT's argument seems like a simple misunderstanding. Can't really see any scum motivation in anything there.
Her thoughts on Sky being awkward, I can get behind, but she had to state it was mostly my thoughts she was sheeping, so not as much townie points as it should deserve
Kind of wish she broke down the argument here, instead of just stating it as a misunderstanding, which feels like shes TMI'g them town

The rest of her posts are just walls, which most but not all mafia like to hide behind
In post 736, Brown Eyes wrote:Hey, everyone. There's a bit too many posts for my liking and I have to admit that I skimmed a lot of the discussion between Wiisp and Dannflor. I don't exactly feel like I could go in-depth with direct responses to posts, but I have been keeping notes for myself, so I figured I'd share a bit.

Spoiler:
Town:
Shining Dreamers
NeenieKit
nom
Dannflor
Team RWBY
Papyrus
Roster
Wiisp (?)

Who's left:
Skygazer
Reasonably Clever
Shiidaji
Pink Ball
Game of Throws
Something_Smart
Vedith
Hot Lightning

I had Reasonably Clever as town before, but have since decided that it might be best to hold off on that until I see more.

I still believe that Skygazer is the most likely person by far to flip scum and it distresses me to see people say otherwise. Apart from that, I suppose the two next most likely people to be scum that I see are Pink Ball and Vedith. Neither are as strong as Skygazer, however.

Pink Ball I felt like entered the thread with the intent of getting townread through charisma and real time interactions with people rather than actually trying to solve. I think that's a fairly straightforward way to put it.
For Vedith, I guess it's just that I don't really like the way he's called Skygazer town. Maybe that's unreasonable, but still.

Hot Lightning my opinion has not changed on, but I haven't really had a good opportunity to reread anything they've said to get a clearer opinion.

--

The next people I'd like to be able to townread and move to the Town list if they're town are Reasonably Clever, Shiidaji, Game of Throws and Something Smart. All of them I'd like to either hear more from or need to reread.
maybe its just me, i just have a thing against walls trying to convey so many thoughts all at once, rather than focusing on one thing at a time, which I find to be scummy
also if you read her iso, shes simultaneously arguing for Sky's lynch but also defending her, its weird
This post in general has a blanket read list, with instantiations on only a few, mostly in regards to Skygazer still being lock scum
Associating Vedith with Sky, for take a guess, calling Sky town
Her opinion on Hot was never stated, only that outside Sky he can probably be scum, with no explanation
Talks about Pink, doesnt give a conclusion, why did she choose to add her thoughts on that slot, if she didnt plan on a conclusion, if not just to add more thoughts for the sake of thoughts
I think if i was to look at worlds, her thoughts on the clever hydra could be distancing

I am interested in if she had does what she states shes going to do at the bottom of this post
This is an associative read between me and Reasonably Clever? I'm interested to hear that.
she quoted my post, stating that clever and her were w/w for individual reasons, and then turned it into an association read, sure...
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by Wiisp »

@shining
I see you trying to set up chain lynches, im watching you...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:59 pm

In post 869, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 868, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@SS, What are your reads so far? I just ISO’d and I couldn’t find any.
Did you also miss me explicitly saying I didn't have any? :P
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:02 pm

ab

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”