Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 3119, the worst wrote:Wisp is one of my strongest townreads ftr (being semi informed by meta is helping it a LOT)
how strongly do you feel about roster's towniness from your back & forths? I felt like you were carrying the team a little too much there
enough that i dont think feel comfortable with a lynch there, would you want me to go back and elaborate on their posts that made me rethink?
do you have reasons to scumread them?

and
roster
is actually one of this hydra's more synced reads i believe, my thought of unvoting wasn't based on my own thoughts either.

blake
thinks there's better lynches plus their readslist they just posted,
weiss
somewhat thinks so but feels a bit apathetic either way from my POV and is pushing
chem
, and last i noted
ruby's
thoughts on
roster
was that they're slightly higher than rand town. they can verify or disagree with these assessments at their leisure tho.

we're each impatient to get a lynch to different degrees as well, so we're all working high-key in somewhat different directions.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

I'm impressed yang can find anything in the hydra PT between all my shitposting and the random thoughts that we've all dumped in there in the past day or so

-Blake
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 3126, Team RWBY wrote:enough that i dont think feel comfortable with a lynch there, would you want me to go back and elaborate on their posts that made me rethink?
do you have reasons to scumread them?
ive had a couple of moments where I've wondered if his play might be agenda driven but while thinking about it, it starts to feel like an applied/forced read rather than something legit and then I'm like IT'S WISP.... and his towngame is distractable by random tangents long before his scumgame is so

surface level yes, I've reconsidered my read a few times. deeply no I haven't really scumread his d1.

friendly reminder I might be missing any p1-p80 context so throw it at me if you'd like a second pair of eyes
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by the worst »

I need to slow down...not a fan of a PR I can't see...
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Like duck, I'm mixed feelings on roster and don't mind if the lynch goes through there.

The implied negative utility is kinda scummy, not exactly for the reasons Cerb called out, but because it seems like it could be meant to deflect the wagon

didn't like the mastina vote and don't love the other sorting tbh

but I've seen a lot of these things from town too, the self-votability reminds me a bit of Slaxx, it's just a behavior/bluff that I usually call

I just reread chemist and was like, this iso is garbo

chemist and roster are both fine, either can go, but not minding the chemist ride rn

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 3129, the worst wrote:...not a fan of a PR ...

this is where I'm at

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

I wasn't in day 1 in story revisited and literally never read the beevis/butthead nonsense, I simply ignored that slot and it happened to roll town LOL

-ws
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm not sure what that is sorry
keep accidentally bumping kawaii emojis on my keyboard and I wish I was hydraing with SIMYK
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by mcqueen »

bouta read the last 25 pages and go from there
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by mcqueen »

sorry for inactivity
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 3134, mcqueen wrote:bouta read the last 25 pages and go from there
In post 3135, mcqueen wrote:sorry for inactivity
-M
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 2479, Brown Eyes wrote:
In post 2457, Wiisp wrote:"At the very least, one conclusion I think is somewhat reliable that I came to earlier is that if Skygazer is scum, none of her scumreads have been on other members of the scumteam."

How did you come to that conclusion?
I talked about it earlier in , although I suppose I didn't justify it there. It is primarily a gut feeling, but I'll attempt to justify it. I'm basing this mainly off of Sky's reads from which, admittedly, may be somewhat outdated. Still.

Skygazer's scumreads in that post are Papyrus, nom (now the worst), and "basically anyone that's been kinda lurking in the shadows that i haven't noticed". In the first place, I'm townreading Papyrus fairly strongly. Beyond that, I think that scum who want to bus or distance from their teammates in many cases do so very noticeably. (It's either that or placing a scumbuddy in a group of people and not mentioning them much afterwards)

I don't know. I think it may have been a mistake actually to describe it as a "conclusion", it's just a sense that I get. At that time in the game, a valuable question to ask is "is there a member of the scumteam more likely to be lynched than Skygazer?" I think the answer at that time is probably no, and given that I don't think much of Skygazer's posting afterwards looks like distancing from a scumbuddy while accepting a lynch, I think it's more likely that she would push for a lynch on town.

--
In post 2429, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 2402, the worst wrote:I townread it on first impression but as soon as I started reading I didn't really have a strong feeling on whether it was from genuine town or scum but it's probably slightly >rand town

Prolly not surprising but I'm town on you guys. I don't want to make this into HW v2 so I'll get myself more excited about this game so we can throw words at each other.
Yes, this is why Brown’s recent posts bother me. I don’t understand how anyone can have anything below a nullread on them at this point. They should definitely not be in anyone’s top POE at this point.
I'm not sure what exactly you're agreeing with in the worst's post here with regards to me...? What statement did he make that made you say "Yes, this is why Brown's posts bother me"?
In post 2432, Reasonably Clever wrote:I didn’t and still don’t understand why anyone scumread Sky’s opening posts but I didn’t like a lot of them. She kept making a lot of excuses, seemed disconnected, wasn’t really engaging with the rest of the playerlist but recently she’s made some really townie-sounding posts. However, that was also true for Duck in SC1.

But I just no longer think her Sky read seems believable to me, unlike SD’s - who Brown just happens to have at the top of her POE, so it’s that as well.
How can Brown be convinced at both Sky and SD are scum?
SD’s Sky read looks clearly anti-partnery, if it should ever come to that. I just really can’t imagine a world where they are ever both S/S here, can you?

That’s why I don’t believe Brown’s reads make sense.
I think perhaps I should clarify.

When I posted that list, a better name for the "Scum" group would have been "Not town". I'm not "convinced" that Shining Dreamers are scum, as you suggest. In fact, earlier in the game you may notice I had them in the Town pile. I came to think that I was giving them too easy of a townread without much justification, so I decided to move them back. The fact that multiple people are in the "Not town" pile does not suggest that I believe they are scum
together
– it simply means that, on an individual level, I either have reasons to scumread them or do not have reasons to townread them.

I don't think I've ever once this game expressed a scumread on Shining Dreamers, as you seem to suggest.
townread this. seems very edgy but genuine in a way that's hard to fake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 3128, the worst wrote:friendly reminder I might be missing any p1-p80 context so throw it at me if you'd like a second pair of eyes
re:
papy/wisp
interactions pinged me but i have a townread on both atm.

maybe look at
chemist
again and help me assess?

ive been spamming thread on/off all day, so id rather just wait to post about
chemist/roster
and evaluate how lynch-wagons have grown/changed/died tomorrow and let thoughts/thread breathe without my presence tbh.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 3137, Hot Lightning wrote:townread this. seems very edgy but genuine in a way that's hard to fake
translate this to english? lol

wtf does that mean tho rly

-ws
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by Skygazer »

why is GoT being wagoned i cant remember anything remarkable about them
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 3140, Skygazer wrote:why is GoT being wagoned i cant remember anything remarkable about them
why does someone have to be remarkable to be wagoned?

-ws
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3139, Team RWBY wrote:
In post 3137, Hot Lightning wrote:townread this. seems very edgy but genuine in a way that's hard to fake
translate this to english? lol

wtf does that mean tho rly

-ws
what do u mean what does this mean? it means his thoughts feel like they're coming from a place of careful but solid attempts at solving the game and articulating his thoughts. that's town
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by Skygazer »

@krazy good point
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 3142, mcqueen wrote:what do u mean what does this mean? it means his thoughts feel like they're coming from a place of careful but solid attempts at solving the game and articulating his thoughts. that's town
do you agree that sky is scum? like that post reads to me like "here are a lot of words on why sky is still scum and why I am not" -- I kinda don't get how you get to "solid attempts at solving the game" from that, or how the post was "edgy"

I'm not even really trying to shade BE here, I just didn't think that particular was was like, worth quoting in full and then saying "town" for, which seemed to be what you were doing

-ws
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 3099, Team RWBY wrote:
In post 3095, Team RWBY wrote:Team RWBY
Papyrus
Dannflor
Pink Ball
Shining Dreamers
The_Worst
Something_Smart
Wiisp
Skygazer
Rosterfoster
Vedith
Brown Eyes
Hot_Lightning
Game of Throws
Reasonably Clever
Alonzo
Chemist1422

that's roughly it????

-Blake
Team RWBY - conftown
Papyrus - obvtown
Dannflor - obvtown
Pink Ball - obvtown
Shining Dreamers - town until shown otherwise, I will be able to sort this eventually if we live long enough
The_Worst - kinda feels solvey in a town way, not interested in rethinking for a while
Something_Smart - townread but it's a bit distant and faded thanks to him vanishing after the pressure started vanishing
Wiisp - not sorting until I have to
Skygazer - townish because gamestate read from a while back but I don't see much reason to townread them directly
Rosterfoster - townish because gamestate read and minor town feels from him but who the hell knows, I can't read him very well in the best of times evidently
Vedith - no real opinion, hydra heads have me leaning slightly scum
Brown Eyes - scummy via fitting some criteria a while back about what I'd expect scum to be doing, nothing much directly
Hot_Lightning - someone I wouldn't be very upset being lynched or NKed
Game of Throws - hydra that is barely here and one I will never be able to read, will be my default lynch if I don't support any others directly
Reasonably Clever - not really liking either head atm
Alonzo - didn't really like his entrance, not impressive since then
Chemist1422 - I thought his entrance was scummy and he's done nothing since then, might be riding the wiisp shield

-Blake
Ahahahah talk about the fakest pile of shit iv ever seen!
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Like who scum reads someone as unimpressive who has been constantly voting their other scumreads since they joined!
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 3145, Alonzo wrote:
In post 3099, Team RWBY wrote:
In post 3095, Team RWBY wrote:Team RWBY
Papyrus
Dannflor
Pink Ball
Shining Dreamers
The_Worst
Something_Smart
Wiisp
Skygazer
Rosterfoster
Vedith
Brown Eyes
Hot_Lightning
Game of Throws
Reasonably Clever
Alonzo
Chemist1422

that's roughly it????

-Blake
Team RWBY - conftown
Papyrus - obvtown
Dannflor - obvtown
Pink Ball - obvtown
Shining Dreamers - town until shown otherwise, I will be able to sort this eventually if we live long enough
The_Worst - kinda feels solvey in a town way, not interested in rethinking for a while
Something_Smart - townread but it's a bit distant and faded thanks to him vanishing after the pressure started vanishing
Wiisp - not sorting until I have to
Skygazer - townish because gamestate read from a while back but I don't see much reason to townread them directly
Rosterfoster - townish because gamestate read and minor town feels from him but who the hell knows, I can't read him very well in the best of times evidently
Vedith - no real opinion, hydra heads have me leaning slightly scum
Brown Eyes - scummy via fitting some criteria a while back about what I'd expect scum to be doing, nothing much directly
Hot_Lightning - someone I wouldn't be very upset being lynched or NKed
Game of Throws - hydra that is barely here and one I will never be able to read, will be my default lynch if I don't support any others directly
Reasonably Clever - not really liking either head atm
Alonzo - didn't really like his entrance, not impressive since then
Chemist1422 - I thought his entrance was scummy and he's done nothing since then, might be riding the wiisp shield

-Blake
Ahahahah talk about the fakest pile of shit iv ever seen!

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 3146, Alonzo wrote:Like who scum reads someone as unimpressive who has been constantly voting their other scumreads since they joined!
you say this like that should be impressive

-Blake
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Wiisp »

On a micro level that read list is quite ass if I do say so myself, but on a macro level the rwby slot has been exceptionally townie with her thoughts, would not Lynch today or anytime soon

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”