large normal 219: COOL NEW ANIMALS (done!!)

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by schadd_ »

Vote count 1.9

TheWizard (6):
NotAnAxehole, rosterfoster, NerfedBuJ, nomnomnom, EeveeLution Army, bob3141
NerfedBuj (3):
Nero Cain, Performer, Sickofit1138
NotAnAxehole (2):
TheWizard, Flavor Leaf
Performer (1):
RuiRui
Sickofit1138 (1):
Skygazer
KidAmn (1):
Wagonomics
Wagonomics (1):
KidAmn

not voting (0):

with 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. day 1 ends may 6th at 19:20 central US time; in (expired on 2019-05-06 19:20:00)

mod notes
  • e
[/area]
Last edited by schadd_ on Sun May 05, 2019 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

NerfedBuJ, KidAmn, TheWizard, RuiRui, bob3141, Sickofit1138, ELA

With bob and ela contenders for town.

Leaves me with 3 scum in 5 names. I kinda don't like rui for scum but I haven't analyzed him deeply enough to rebut performer atm.

That being said wiz would not be my first pick in those remaining 5 names but it seems like not a lot are on board with a kid lynch

I think if we bracketed off axe and his tunnel I'd say today's lynch should be in sick and buj.

But I'm not actually sure which of the two is scum, maybe sick, I just kinda feel like there's a scum in those two. Maybe sick. Hmmm.

I don't feel strongly enough to stop a wiz lynch tho. Meh.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1136, Wagonomics wrote:I think Performer maybe town... maybe need to decide on if that's a legit townslip.
I think the 1 giveaway is that I'm much more precise and calculated as scum. But then again, you've moderated my only scum win in that one game. :cool: So you would know :lol:
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1137, Wagonomics wrote:Dude performer sell me on kid town because I do not see that at all
I wasn't townreading kid but I am trusting your case on pg 43 since I have your slot as town .
In post 1119, Wagonomics wrote:Can you be more specific on what looks like genuine solving from ela?
Well...My and were saying that I townread bob for that , but eevee for other things.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1151, Wagonomics wrote:That being said wiz would not be my first pick in those remaining 5 names but it seems like not a lot are on board with a kid lynch

I think if we bracketed off axe and his tunnel I'd say today's lynch should be in sick and buj.

But I'm not actually sure which of the two is scum, maybe sick, I just kinda feel like there's a scum in those two. Maybe sick. Hmmm.
I am willing to consolidate my vote as eod 1 is arriving very fast. I just dont believe thewiz lynch is the greatest thing to do... if he really is town rb, that would be awful and I've been in too many situations like that.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by EeveeLution Army »

one reason idt axe can be scum is a bit silly but worth mentioning that...scum axe risk vs reward ratio doesnt fit him going for a town rber who has claimed when they can maybe nk them. the risk is 1/3 < 1/2 * 1/12 he ends up risking more than its worth to kill a townie tbh. an imo not even powerful townie role.

that plus wizard is genuinely more scummy makes me believe that axe isnt scum. this is either town scum or town town. you can disagree but its logically better to get wizard first.

also i think i know axes role but i dont wanna assume so shrug
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1109, rosterfoster wrote:What’s the point in doing nothing?
maybe you should replace out if you plan on doing nothing?
In post 1118, NotAnAxehole wrote:The fact that you think you've influenced anything this game is actually hilarious.
not really what I was saying but ok...

I think you're full enough of yourself to fake a guilty just so you could live and scum you has plenty of motivation to fake claim a guilty to live. You can say w/e but sans the guilty claim, there's a decent chance you would have gotten lynched.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 1156, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1109, rosterfoster wrote:What’s the point in doing nothing?
maybe you should replace out if you plan on doing nothing?
In post 1118, NotAnAxehole wrote:The fact that you think you've influenced anything this game is actually hilarious.
not really what I was saying but ok...

I think you're full enough of yourself to fake a guilty just so you could live and scum you has plenty of motivation to fake claim a guilty to live. You can say w/e but sans the guilty claim, there's a decent chance you would have gotten lynched.
I'm full of myself? Seems to me I've successfully pushed two wagons to L-1 and L-2 respectively and obtained information as a result. All I've seen you do is bitch and complain about how you can't get anyone to vote me and how in your fairytale land I would be dead if not for my push on TheWizard...

Yet... I took the wagon off of me the first time without a claim. And it is exactly as you say a claim... If you can't push against it, doesn't that just make you a bad mafia player?

Anyway, this is unproductive, so we should probably stop. Maybe you can try to measure your dick after flip instead. Who knows, I might be wrong and this guy could just be an idiot VT.
This team is ruining my life!
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1001, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 997, RuiRui wrote:I don't think wizard is scum though
Well, unfortunately, you weren't here all day, and this is who we're lynching.
I mean, you said something similar in the last game (or at least someone did) and that didn't go well
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1011, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 1010, Sickofit1138 wrote:
In post 1008, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 1006, Sickofit1138 wrote:Tbh all the slots with little activity are all clumping together in my brain, and I haven't given enough of a look to know where I stand in then from recent activity. Will put this on my to do list for let when I get back as well.
... Just vote so that we can get this over with before the weekend, you're not shifting the wagon, so just vote.
Claim?
I promise to claim the moment Day 2 starts.
I think you might be jumping to conclusions too fast based on incomplete information
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:56 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1159, RuiRui wrote:
In post 1011, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 1010, Sickofit1138 wrote:
In post 1008, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 1006, Sickofit1138 wrote:Tbh all the slots with little activity are all clumping together in my brain, and I haven't given enough of a look to know where I stand in then from recent activity. Will put this on my to do list for let when I get back as well.
... Just vote so that we can get this over with before the weekend, you're not shifting the wagon, so just vote.
Claim?
I promise to claim the moment Day 2 starts.
I think you might be jumping to conclusions too fast based on incomplete information
What is THAT supposed to mean
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 10:35 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1144, NotAnAxehole wrote:I don't love Bob's distance from both wagons, yet still supported both wagons with his vote. But for now I'm leaning more null/town)
How Was I distant from both wagons. The first wagon I was very much on and only postponed my verdict until day 2. As one way or anotehr we will be able to determine if he is telling teh truth

And with wizards wagon I am bit hesitant as there is danger that he is townie doing some dumb play. Although, at every turn he has failed to respond. I even tried to question him several times but he just ignored any attempt.
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 10:58 pm

Post by RuiRui »

These wagons make me sad, is it too late to do something else?
In post 1160, nomnomnom wrote:What is THAT supposed to mean
I don't know... what do you think it means?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 11:17 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1162, RuiRui wrote:These wagons make me sad, is it too late to do something else?
That you have something to tell the class, perhaps.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 11:58 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1162, RuiRui wrote:These wagons make me sad, is it too late to do something else?
@rui How about we just turbo lynch you, that's a suggestion for your question.
rui reminds me of cultofathena from morality's scum game against something_smart, where coa was coasting scum there.
In post 1161, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1144, NotAnAxehole wrote:I don't love Bob's distance from both wagons, yet still supported both wagons with his vote. But for now I'm leaning more null/town)
How Was I distant from both wagons. The first wagon I was very much on and only postponed my verdict until day 2. As one way or anotehr we will be able to determine if he is telling teh truth

And with wizards wagon I am bit hesitant as there is danger that he is townie doing some dumb play. Although, at every turn he has failed to respond. I even tried to question him several times but he just ignored any attempt.
Hi bob what are your reads at this point?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 12:59 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 1158, RuiRui wrote:
In post 1001, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 997, RuiRui wrote:I don't think wizard is scum though
Well, unfortunately, you weren't here all day, and this is who we're lynching.
I mean, you said something similar in the last game (or at least someone did) and that didn't go well
Uhmm, last game I pulled the same shit as I pulled on Skygazer AND I was right, but RC got cold feet because we hurt inferno's feelings :roll:

I fake claimed for shits and giggles last game, not to lynch someone.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 1:02 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I could get down with a turbo wagon flop onto RuiRui, but I think it could be a better day 2 move as TheWizard currently holds more associatives than RuiRui.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 1:29 am

Post by bob3141 »

I wouldnt lynch rui as to me he just looks liek low hanging fruit for mafia. Although he is lurking he does that as town aswell. Why i trying to get him to join so we can tell
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 1:44 am

Post by bob3141 »

Corrected teh bad english a bit

I wouldnt lynch rui as to me he just looks like low hanging fruit for mafia to try and lynch. Although he is lurking he has done that as town. Why i tried to get him to join in, so we can tell his alignment
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 1:59 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I'd like to get BuJ's take on a Ruirui wagon.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 2:03 am

Post by bob3141 »

Performer Im getting scum vibes from wizard but just keep getting the nagging feeling he is like Rui. Who doesnt respond to questioning and only posts often enough to not get replaced. So to me he is either scum or just a very bad townie

Im not liking Axes badgering. Cant tell if its just how he goes about it., when he think he is got his man or scum leading is in a merry dance. As I . But tommorrow we will no doubt get to hear the actual evidance axe has that wizard is lying about being town roleblcoker and that he couldnt possibly be town. As He is proceding with a level of certainity that woudl require him to have some sort of conclusive evidance. But I feel on balance he is just townie that is without convinced that wizard is scum and thus thinks anyone who doesnt agree with him must be scum

Nero is coming arcoss as town to me as he has been consistent with his scum hunting. With me not being able to find any fault with his reasoning. If he is chasing scummy townies or scum is another question. But most of his points have certainly been valid points of discussion. So i think he is town

Im not to confident that eve is town as although he is voting for the same person as me. His vote does look like . With his reason being little more than he wants a lynch and not taht he thinks wizard is the best candidate. In fact i cant find anywhere were he puts is reasoning for thinking wizard is scum. All i can find is eve saying wizard is scummier than axe and pointing out some of wizards counter calims against axe do not automatically mean axe is scum. Not sure if it is town sheeping or scum sheeping.

P.s lol i keep almost doing silly typo, were i miss an s in a certain word

I feel day 2 sky is scum unless some can vouch for him. As if no one does that means he must be lying about his roleclaim.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 2:18 am

Post by rosterfoster »

So as I understand it...

-Axe flailed IC and is saying that town roleblocker is too much by setup spec. Yes, thanks for leading us down this rabbit hole Axe. It’s entirely possible that scum have strong PR’s to compensate IMO so I don’t think this does anything to condemn TW.

However his lack of communication etc is scummy, so I’m OK with this lynch, and I don’t think we’re going to change it before deadline anyway.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 2:20 am

Post by rosterfoster »

*claimed
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 2:20 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 1156, Nero Cain wrote:maybe you should replace out if you plan on doing nothing?
That’s why I was doing something, but OK.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 2:29 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Can we get those two extra votes now? Like, it's clearly a good lynch no matter how you slice it.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”