large normal 219: COOL NEW ANIMALS (done!!)

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 6:57 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1274, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1271, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1269, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1265, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1251, rosterfoster wrote:She never said she was a loyal friendly neighbour?

Kind of assumed from her sayign today disloyal freidnly neigbour. That she must of claimed loyal or something.

Been 2 days sicne ive looked at the forum
Your posts and votes feel like opportunism since the start and your latest reason to vote Sky was the proof of it.

If you flip as anything else than scum I will be shocked.
My reason for voting for sky is that no one can confirm it. And I plain just dont belive him

He as looking liek scum to me a start of yesterday and end yesterday (game day)

YOu however nom have just been jumping on what ever wagon axe does
Except Axe has been following my vote this time around, so you are mistaken.

If we lynch you and that you flip scum, she is basically confirmed as fn given your opportunistic vote, which basically hard solves the game for town and this is how we win.
You say my votes opportunistic yet they have follwed a path of reasoning. Whiel yesterdays were mostly that you agreed with axe
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 6:59 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1275, bob3141 wrote: You say my votes opportunistic yet they have follwed a path of reasoning
You used fake information to push a vote on sky and you outright lied about the game state to push that vote. Sky did not claim anything else than "friendly neighbor" yesterday, yet the reason for your vote is that she claimed loyal instead of disloyal.

That's opportunism.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 7:06 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1276, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1275, bob3141 wrote: You say my votes opportunistic yet they have follwed a path of reasoning
You used fake information to push a vote on sky and you outright lied about the game state to push that vote. Sky did not claim anything else than "friendly neighbor" yesterday, yet the reason for your vote is that she claimed loyal instead of disloyal.

That's opportunism.

There is a difference between lying and belivign something that isnt true. Reading back I dont get were I got loyal from as sky did "friendly neighbor". Some how after reading disloyal and then reading in the wiki what it and the opposite loyal meant. The incorrect fact that sky c;aimed loyal freidnly neigbout got stuck in my head.

Ive only ever played with teh game modifier liek insane and sane so had no clue what it meant.

However, it played little part in my chocie to vote sky and wasnt meant to promote his lynch. The Reason I vote for him is as I said , no one has confirmed him and i feel its just to convient.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 7:16 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1277, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1276, nomnomnom wrote:

That's opportunism.

There is a difference between lying and belivign something that isnt true. Reading back I dont get were I got loyal from as sky did "friendly neighbor". Some how after reading disloyal and then reading in the wiki what it and the opposite loyal meant. The incorrect fact that sky c;aimed loyal freidnly neigbout got stuck in my head.

Ive only ever played with teh game modifier liek insane and sane so had no clue what it meant.

However, it played little part in my chocie to vote sky and wasnt meant to promote his lynch. The Reason I vote for him is as I said , no one has confirmed him and i feel its just to convient.
I want your reads list right now, with explanations.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1187, NotAnAxehole wrote:Also, I'd like a full claim from Flavor Leaf no bullshit, because I will know. I called the BS correctly from TheWizard.
In post 1190, NotAnAxehole wrote:I will just say, anyone who is VT should not claim PR. It is never good for anything other than trolling.

If you are VT and you fake claim, you will be lynched.
I guess on retrospection, thewiz was doing that to hopefully draw an nk but the way he went about it was ridiculous and it ended up in his lynch.
-------------
In post 1196, NerfedBuJ wrote:Why are we talking about claims in day 2?

And I didn't receive anything sky.
:shifty:
In post 1199, Skygazer wrote:BuJ is town

assuming i'll be wagoned and flipped it'll be extremely obvious why soon

if im not wagoned and flipped then it'd be too much info for scum to say why
so hold on...buj received nothing from sky, sky said buj is town, then buj voted notanaxe??
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 7:29 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1218, Skygazer wrote:i kind of did spew too much didnt i

im disloyal friendly neighbor
In post 1221, rosterfoster wrote:Yeah that’s a remarkably convenient claim.

It does almost make me think whether this is setup WIFOM but most likely Sky is just scum.
the fact that I've been in a large where scum literally fake claimed disloyal , sky survived n1, and now she adds that she's got this modifier but didn't tell us on d1...just doesn't add up.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 7:38 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1228, Skygazer wrote:i mean

why would i set myself up to get mislynched d2 as scum

i wouldnt

but at the time staying alive to get at least one result was most important, if i had retracted and claimed VT i would've been instalynched and we'd lose that one result

VOTE: sky
so now you're giving up with a self vote, which is also fishy

Problem is, if you're REALLY a disloyal FN, scum will need to kill you asap anyway because you're too valuable.

Overall the fact that the wagon on you built so fast, is also incredibly suspicious.
What are your reads right now.
---------

Other thoughts: if the pg 49 between sky/roster/buj is some scum theater, then 10/10 because wow.

townblock currently: eevee mostly due to , nero, notanaxe, nomnom, interaction on pg 32 between wagon & FL point me to believing FL is town
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 7:40 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Sorry but why would she claim disloyal? It literally makes no sense to do so.

I do feel the claim is very convenient, but on the other hand if bob flips scum he seemed way too eager to jump on for that to be SvS

Pedit: After claiming disloyal is useless.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 7:42 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Loyal would townclear. Disloyal is useles once the cat’s out the proverbial bag (this is another reason the claim is convenient for scum).
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1282, rosterfoster wrote:Sorry but why would she claim disloyal? It literally makes no sense to do so.

I do feel the claim is very convenient, but on the other hand if bob flips scum he seemed way too eager to jump on for that to be SvS

Pedit: After claiming disloyal is useless.
I'm scumreading bob for the interactions and fishy reads list on pg 47.

This d2 just began and it would be too quick to end it so soon, when there are people who haven't posted yet. My suggestion - Can we wait until everyone posted at least once before ending it. Until then, my intent is to vote bob.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1283, rosterfoster wrote:Loyal would townclear. Disloyal is useles once the cat’s out the proverbial bag (this is another reason the claim is convenient for scum).
For now I'm going to put them at null after what's happened. by going with her result, we have a smaller poe so that's good to work with.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 7:55 am

Post by Performer »

vc 1.5 (note the below votes were BEFORE sky's FN claim)

Skygazer (4): NotAnAxehole, nomnomnom, Saudade, KidAmn (roster, nerfed, bob added their votes after vc 1.5 was posted)
NotAnAxehole (2): NerfedBuJ , TheWizard
Performer (2): RuiRui, rosterfoster
EeveeLution Army (1): Nero Cain, then voted notanaxe
Flavor Leaf (1): Sickofit1138, then voted eevee
nomnomnom (1): Flavor Leaf
NerfedBuj (1): Skygazer
RuiRui(1): Performer
rosterfoster (1): EeveeLution Army
TheWizard (1): bob3141

Sky claimed FN right after she got to unannounced L-1 from bob's latest vote on her.
-------
eod 1 vc:

TheWizard (8): NotAnAxehole, rosterfoster, NerfedBuJ, nomnomnom, EeveeLution Army, bob3141, Sickofit1138, Skygazer
NerfedBuj (2): Nero Cain, Performer
NotAnAxehole (2): TheWizard, Flavor Leaf
Performer (1): RuiRui
KidAmn (1): Wagonomics
Wagonomics (1): KidAmn

not voting (0):
------------------

Analyzing the above two vcs, first impression is that the team could be in bob/rui/sickof/kidam/roster (less confident on roster compared to others listed).
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 8:05 am

Post by Skygazer »

Conftown

Skygazer (that's me!!)
NerfedBuJ (cleared by me)

Strong Town

Flavor Leaf - Don't know how to read him but I'm trusting Krazy when he said FL could go into our town block, I townread Fumuki anyways so
Nero Cain - Playing to his town meta, I haven't really seen anything that seems like a scum play so far
NotAnAxehole - I forgot that Krazy was so strongly townreading this slot. Also after more posts from today I don't think I'm reading too much into things anymore. Also I think Axe spewed himself as town for aggressively misunderstanding my claim
nomnomnom - I don't feel like they'd play this aggressively here as scum. Also see above at my Axe read.

Weak Town

rosterfoster - Still don't know how to read him that well. I'd look into this slot more if bob flips town for whatever reason but I don't really have anything to go off of other than I don't exactlyyyy like how roster is continuing to defend my claim for me while simultaneously throwing shade
Performer - Like his posts, I don't think scum-him comes into today throwing shade after the sudden shift from me to bob, especially considering bob got voted up for opportunistically voting me. I think scum-Perf would see why bob got voted up and avoid mentioning my slot as much as he has

Scum Leans

KidAmn - still don't like their push on me yesterday, they were the first one that felt the need to actually justify voting for me yesterday and their justification was p meh and comes across as an opportunistic wagon hop-on
RuiRui - lurky, BuJ push seems like lynchbait now that I have a clear there
EeveeLution Army - lurky, reminds me somewhat of dram where we were scum together

Scum

Sickofit1138 - Still not liking him after yesterday. Him just coming into D2 saying we should never lynch me doesn't make much sense, I'd expect some skepticism there from town but instead I got some tmi buddying
bob3141 - Don't like his vote on me, feels opportunistic especially with his nonsensical explanation for it
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 8:36 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 1287, Skygazer wrote:
Conftown

Skygazer (that's me!!)
NerfedBuJ (cleared by me)

Strong Town

Flavor Leaf - Don't know how to read him but I'm trusting Krazy when he said FL could go into our town block, I townread Fumuki anyways so
Nero Cain - Playing to his town meta, I haven't really seen anything that seems like a scum play so far
NotAnAxehole - I forgot that Krazy was so strongly townreading this slot. Also after more posts from today I don't think I'm reading too much into things anymore. Also I think Axe spewed himself as town for aggressively misunderstanding my claim
nomnomnom - I don't feel like they'd play this aggressively here as scum. Also see above at my Axe read.

Weak Town

rosterfoster - Still don't know how to read him that well. I'd look into this slot more if bob flips town for whatever reason but I don't really have anything to go off of other than I don't exactlyyyy like how roster is continuing to defend my claim for me while simultaneously throwing shade
Performer - Like his posts, I don't think scum-him comes into today throwing shade after the sudden shift from me to bob, especially considering bob got voted up for opportunistically voting me. I think scum-Perf would see why bob got voted up and avoid mentioning my slot as much as he has

Scum Leans

KidAmn - still don't like their push on me yesterday, they were the first one that felt the need to actually justify voting for me yesterday and their justification was p meh and comes across as an opportunistic wagon hop-on
RuiRui - lurky, BuJ push seems like lynchbait now that I have a clear there
EeveeLution Army - lurky, reminds me somewhat of dram where we were scum together

Scum

Sickofit1138 - Still not liking him after yesterday. Him just coming into D2 saying we should never lynch me doesn't make much sense, I'd expect some skepticism there from town but instead I got some tmi buddying
bob3141 - Don't like his vote on me, feels opportunistic especially with his nonsensical explanation for it
You think Bob and sick can be scum together?
This team is ruining my life!
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 8:43 am

Post by Skygazer »

bob mentioned zero reads on sick in their posts so far

sick agreed w bob's read on me D1 and then jumped on bob mid wagon today which could easily be a distancing thing considering bob suddenly became the most likely lynch for today

it makes sense, I think scum would jump ship and bus bob midwagon so
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 8:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Is Bob's play all that different than yesterday when he jumped on me for not explaining nom vote, even though I did? Are Bob and Axe scum since Axe disliked my Bob push?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 8:50 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1290, Nero Cain wrote:Is Bob's play all that different than yesterday when he jumped on me for not explaining nom vote, even though I did? Are Bob and Axe scum since Axe disliked my Bob push?
I don't think it is, but here Bob's play is blatantly anti-town.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if it's no different why is he getting more heat today than yesterday?

Also, why is his play "anti-town" rather than scummy?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

At least I’m conf town now
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 8:59 am

Post by KidAmn »

I not would be surprised if Wizard/Axe was TvT all along.
In post 1228, Skygazer wrote:i mean

why would i set myself up to get mislynched d2 as scum

i wouldnt

but at the time staying alive to get at least one result was most important, if i had retracted and claimed VT i would've been instalynched and we'd lose that one result

VOTE: sky
In post 1234, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1231, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1219, Skygazer wrote:kind of obvious why i would check buj there, was wagon's strongest SR and i was going back and forth and just wanted peace of mind on the slot
I'd also like to understand why wag's scumread was the most important to check, given that he only died tonight...

Is that a slip? :wink:
krazy was the best player here and i had a heavy TR on his slot

of course im gonna check his SR
This is unconstructive nonsense, as is attacking me for justifying my vote on you while also attacking me for not properly justifying my vote on you.

Need to reread.

PEdit: "anti-town" after D1 is the dogwhistle of scum with no good lynches going after lazy townies.
PEdit2: [citation needed]
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Anyone who knows me well against me just trollin’ it out until it’s time for deep solves?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:00 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:01 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Put Performer a step up on that list
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:01 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t agree with the nomnom or the chicken just yet.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1295, Flavor Leaf wrote:Anyone who knows me well against me just trollin’ it out until it’s time for deep solves?
but what if you die?!? lead us Boon!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”