she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Ausuka »

In a normal hider, sure, but weak modifies it so that since they targeted town, they live.

Let me have this Gamma.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No. You're wrong and I won't let it stand.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Ausuka »

why are garmr/bob scum? neither were particularly in danger of being lynched iirc.

Pedit: I'm not wrong in what I'm doing.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Detective Pikachu »

I don't think scum are dumb enough to fall for it anyway, protective should be on inferno
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 7:03 am

Gsrmr was in the 3 names I listed for today's lynch
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 7:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1627, Ausuka wrote:why are garmr/bob scum? neither were particularly in danger of being lynched iirc.

Pedit: I'm not wrong in what I'm doing.
You are misinforming people and it won't fly.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 7:04 am

Post by Ausuka »

Yeah I'll just come out and say pika is right, I was trying to get scum to not kill Inferno. Idk why you had to point that out :/
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 7:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Because scum would have 3 people to fact check that. I highly doubt you had anyone fooled that mattered.
<Embrace The Void>

Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 7:18 am

Post by Sashaddin »

Those two are speaking very close to one another, looking at the post numbers. I sense some synergy between them...
Spoiler:
In post 180, bob3141 wrote:
In post 151, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 97, bob3141 wrote:
In post 75, u r a person 2 wrote: comes from town I think.

Like it actually looks scummy af
but
I think it actually reads townie from some new players.
Very much looks like an attempt to pretend to defend soemone
but
at the same time keep using the"
but .....
"

As well as trying to emphasize possible scummy actions
but
raising this in a pretend defense. So If i got lynched and untimatly revealed as town you could simply say you dint think i was scum and could hold no blame

____
I think you are trying hard on this one, throwing shade on URAP2. Your argument made no sense too, you are using the very same word you are suspicious of.

VOTE: Bob3141
Your argument for your vote against me is rather far fetched. And very much looks like your are trying realy hard to make a case against me.

And your beleif that using a conjunctive (in this case but ) is evidence for someone being scum does appear a bit forced. And you even claim that was teh reason i was initially slightly suspicous of Uperson rather than that it at first appeared to discrete attempt to defend a person but instead trying to cast them in bad light

think when some words an insult as complent and vice versa

__

Another reason i am voting for you is viewtopic.php?p=10899154#p10899154

You did the same thing that made me suspicous of bird but even more so. You vote for U person and only state you agree with skitter. Come across very much like scum trying to get bandwagon going but trying to avoid any responsibility if the player is revealsed as town. By saying you think x is town and you agree with him to lynch y.

VOTE: Sashaddin
__
In post 181, Garmr wrote:VOTE: Sashaddin

A wagon appears soon after I mention wanting to hang him, it's like a gift from the heavens.
In post 875, Garmr wrote:
In post 873, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 872, Garmr wrote:Me too tbh. But if you thought i'd be the night kill why are you voting me fraudulent slip?
Because if you are not dead yet you have a great chance to flip red? I really thought scum would have nk'ed you if they had a chance.
Obviously not if I'm the wagon out the start of the gate.
In post 880, bob3141 wrote:
In post 874, Sashaddin wrote:I don't know if I' explaining well enough here.
Garmr surviving the night makes me think he has a lot of % of flipping red, because If he is town I don't think CDB was a better kill over Garmr.

I find this very suspect. Looks very much like mafia trying to make a play.

The logic is very flawed as well. Why would you think garmr not being nk woudl make him mafia?

The bandwagon on rui is very suspect. I would def think all but at most one scum are on it.

Luzi is confirmed town, garmr is town in my eyes as his scum hunting proved it, inferno comes across as town. And lastly Skitter who my reeds are more neutral
In post 887, bob3141 wrote:
In post 882, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 880, bob3141 wrote:The logic is very flawed as well. Why would you think garmr not being nk woudl make him mafia?
That's what I tried to explain 3 times...

If I were mafia I'd kill town!Garmr first.
Scum!Garmr survives because he can't be killed he's mafia.

LUV has a good point too though. But my first thought was about Garmr being suspect for susrviving the night.
This is making me think you are mafia trying to say. That it couldnt possibly be you as your main risk didnt die

VOTE: sash

Who we should of lynched yesterday.
In post 889, bob3141 wrote:Disnt like yesterday how sash appeared to be fishing for someoen to take his place rui wagon. Very much looked like mafia not wanting to be on teh wagons as he knew rui woudl flip town
In post 1045, Garmr wrote:
In post 1044, Sashaddin wrote:Bob, Garmr and Exilon had no reads or interaction with CDB when I posted 945
Isn't that a day 2 post through did you mispost it.
In post 1048, bob3141 wrote:Sash I actualy find you post a little weird.

Are you trying to determine who would benifit from the CDB NK? Yet you seem to only going into what others thought of him. In fact it more arguement who CDB would have killed if he was mafia rather than him being a dead townie.
In post 1051, bob3141 wrote:Sash you seem to imply that those that were reading CDB as town wouldnt kill him yet those that were reading him as scum would.

How woudl this benifit the respective person. As why would some nk one the guys they are pushing to lynch rather than one that would not support it?

And in the case of skitter why would you think he woudl benifit. when in CDB town list he was reading him as strongly town
In post 1142, bob3141 wrote:For this bit i will ignor sash posts. as i will work of two conditions

condition a - sash is town
condition b - sash is scum
In post 1143, bob3141 wrote:Now as i go into this analysis the person thats screaming out to me is Ausuka. ( disclaimer, this not full analysis- think ausuka as food stuck in your teeth. There is just something bugging me about him )

Now if sash is scum or not. he fits both conditions.

He didnt leave sach till no lynch was near and voted rui

Now sach vote first stalled at 4 votes. Now if it as ausuka himself points out it could be stalled as scom scum are alreadon it

If that was the case then the only possible person at that point was Ausuka.
In post 1360, bob3141 wrote:And start of day 2 in relation sach. He started with faulty logic when trying to push against gamr. Effectively saying him being alive was evidence that he was scum, even though he argued he looked scummy. So i put it to him in effect, why would you expect gamr to die if he was town if you think he is scummy
In post 1546, Garmr wrote:VOTE: Sash

I'm happy lynching sash.

Considering looking at the vote count
Sashaddin (5):
u r a person 2 , Ausuka ,
Lil Uzi Vert , bob3141 , Garmr

[
b]RuiRui (4):[/b] ChannelDelibird
, skitter30 , Egix96 , Exilon
u r a person 2 (1):
Inferno390
Exilon (1):
cbynumber
bob3141 (1):
Sashaddin

Not Voting:
RuiRui

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
3 confirmed town were at the end of the sash wagon. the counter wagon was confirmed town.

It's clear that atleast one scum has to be on the latter end of the Rui wagon and only 1 OF URAP2 or aus can be scum it's possible they are all town. If they are majority town(since only 1 at most can be scum at this point) that enforces that the counter wagon was pushed by scum hard. Meaning that didn't want sash lynched.

There's only two reason why they would do this Sash is scum or sash is so bad this game his basically honorary scum members.
In post 1547, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1514, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 1508, Garmr wrote:Can I just point out the fact Sash has stopped trying to solve game and been hiding behind my vote for ages. Sash will do more than rui, Sash will post content they said.
The three lynches du jour are Skitter, Ausuka and Egix.

Ausuka seems the most scummy one but not by much. I reread her iso a couple of times over the last few days and I think I begin to have an idea what's down.
Egix seems town. I read his iso and it seems mostly clean to me. He also tried to meta me to know me, which is towny
Skitter is the one that could the most be scum, but she appears more towny than Ausuka to me. Her massive iso gave me a headache.

I don't find anyone in here particularly scummy, but knowing this, I think I'd lynch Skitter because of strategy but Ausuka might be a reasonable choice too.
This and other things just makes me feel i was originally right about you being scum. And that the reason your lynch failed was simply because your partners pushed a counterwagon.

After ausuka responses, Im feeling now he is the least likely of what i identfied as group B to be scum. That being ausuka , you(sach) and urp2.

Now to your post. You say you dont find anyone in that list particularly scummy yet in you say you could see ausuka as scum. Which to me feels alittle contradictory. So as i read it, You find ausuka the most scummy of 3 players you dont find to be scummy yet you can see him as scum.

So if no one in that list strikes you as scummy then why did you say you could see Ausuka as scum?

-----

Second apart from your push on both me and gamr I have not seen you enquire anywhere else. This level of focus seems very odd. You talk about saying you could vote for ausuka or skitter yet nothing there is original there.

You gave no details about what you read in ausuka iso. So that has no substance
Both egix and skitter. you did the same - no substance

And there are few players Ive not seen you intereact with like gamble. Its why for a bit i thought he was your partner as i couldnt see any serous attempts from you to read him. Felt to me like scum trying to avoid associations. So my question is what do you think about every player and what made you think that. And not just e.g. you read there iso. What in theer iso stuck out to you

---

Thirdly I dont like how you seem to be offering your vote for two players in the same post as you just said they dont look scummy to you. If they dont look scummy to you why woudl you think lynching some you dont think is town is reasonable or a good strategy

It exactly matches you reasoning for killing Rui. Every lynch you seem to say ok it will give us info.

This all makes me I was right day 1 about you being scum

VOTE: sach
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 7:34 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1562, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1542, bob3141 wrote:And on the last point. It was going to be all in one big post but mafiascum is always cutting out for me. So I made several smaller ones rather tahn one bog one to avoid getting to the end of only to lose it all. When the webpage fails when i press sumbit. Forgoten how many times i lost what i was going to type in deifferent locations. Usualy with me replacing what migth ahve been 400-800 words with a single sentance.
You did it over multiple days, though, so I'm not sure how it makes sense that you just wanted to finish your one big post?

Since i didnt have time to finish it wednesday i was hoping to be able to atleast keep it together in my iso. Even if i couldnt get them as consecutive posts. Having to respond early would have broken it up, even if viewd in iso.

Was in bed after my last post on the 8th

My time is always tight weds and thursday as i work 10.30 hour shifts and its at times quite a physical job. So realy only have hour on thos days. But on teh plus i only work weds to saturday
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 7:38 am

Post by tris »

VC 2.11
Sashaddin (4):
Gamma Emerald , Garmr , bob3141 , Ausuka
Egix96 (3):
Exilon , u r a person 2 , skitter30
Ausuka (2):
Egix , Detective Pikachu
Garmr (1):
Sashaddin

Not Voting:
Inferno390

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-05-18 22:00:00)
Last edited by tris on Sat May 18, 2019 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 7:53 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1608, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1603, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1526, Inferno390 wrote:I am totally disgusted by the way Gamr has done that claim. Now I get shot at night and both he AND I die.
We need a protective on me tonight. If there is not a protective tonight...
Sorry town that Gamr thinks he’s so much better than everyone else in game that he thinks he needs to target a general townread.

But I kind of have to believe the claim here, because it’s what makes since given the “I’ll have evidence later” BS he was giving at the start of the day.
And if Bob is clear, that leaves Exil, UR2, skitter, Ausuka, Gamma, Sash, Egix?
I think we lynch in Egix, UR2, Sash today.
No, this is false. If a weak hider hides behind somebody, even if that person dies, they will live, as they targeted town.
Wrong

target a player. You will be protected from kills, but if that player dies, you will also die. This version is essentially the inverse of babysitter, and is what will be considered the normal version of hider. if you want the most common variant of hider, use a weak hider. The variant which causes the hider to be targeted by all abilities that target the person they hide behind, and other variants, are not normal.

That is from the Normal Guidelines Changes thread where all new whitelist rules get announced.
Yeah see this is why the proc should be on me tonight, not Detective Pikachu.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 7:55 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I think we lynch Ausuka here actually for trying to argue the proc off of me. I don’t see a reason to do it as Town and a LOT of reason to do it as scum.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Inferno390 »

VOTE: Ausuka

Inferno390 GTKAS

Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 12:02 pm

This game seems slow for three competing wagons with 24 hours left

Sashaddin we're not lynching Garmr today. How do you feel about Ausuka and Egix?
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Actually we could just lynch Sash. It wouldn’t even be that hard considering he’s at L-2.

Inferno390 GTKAS

u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1637, Inferno390 wrote:I think we lynch Ausuka here actually for trying to argue the proc off of me. I don’t see a reason to do it as Town and a LOT of reason to do it as scum.
I could see it being a town gambit to stop a double kill if you're town

This on it's own is a bad reason. Still not sure why Ausuka is the counter wagon over egix
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1639, Detective Pikachu wrote:This game seems slow for three competing wagons with 24 hours left

Sashaddin we're not lynching Garmr today. How do you feel about Ausuka and Egix?
Yeah, egix. Lynch that.
103-11 0-2
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

Is town dumb this game because it's easy to see that sash is scum.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Exilon »

That's also going to make for a great sig

Couldn't get to analyzing Bob's ISO properly, and order of the day makes that not an immediate priority.

Options are between Egix, Sash, or Ausuka?
I actually disliked Ausuka's answers to my questions (and the follow up), much more than Egix, in fact. @Great Detective Ryan R- I mean Pikachu, what did you think of ausuka's follow up on my case? I'm biased and having a really hard time getting a conclusive read on it.

Sash is a bit of wildcard but I'll agree that at a certain point Day 2 I he just stopped interacting and was content to not interact and not provide much content, like Garmr said. I do actually think this warrants a lynch, and at very least would unstall lots of players who seem stalled on him (*looks at Ausuka*).

Egix has that one very scummy thing hanging on top of his head that still hasn't been cleared (sheeping top scumread Day1). The rest I could buy as coming from town. That one thing I just can't see it in any other way.

My point here is I can see any merit for any of those three lynches. While I'm afraid that Sash is just town lynch bait waiting to happen, I can't deny that it would actually help part of the group get over whatever scumhunting slump they seem to be blocked at.

Cause looking at it I can see part of Day 3 being devoted to yet another Sash wagon if he remains alive and I bet scum would just love that type of stall.
Feels like I've been here before.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1643, Garmr wrote:Is town dumb this game because it's easy to see that sash is scum.
I'd appreciate you not making comments like this in the future. Thanks, mate! =)
103-11 0-2
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:37 pm

VOTE: Garmr

Let's lynch this slot just for 1643
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1645, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1643, Garmr wrote:Is town dumb this game because it's easy to see that sash is scum.
I'd appreciate you not making comments like this in the future. Thanks, mate! =)
No since it's purposely venting my frustrations at no one person in general and it's not personal. Think of it like me screaming into a pillow while people give me weird looks thank you.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1639, Detective Pikachu wrote:This game seems slow for three competing wagons with 24 hours left

If I have to choose, I choose Ausuka. I liked Egix's posts a lot more, especially Day 1. Ausuka can reveal more info too with a flip I think.
VOTE: Ausuka
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah that was real smart
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”