Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1646, Detective Pikachu wrote:VOTE: Garmr

Let's lynch this slot just for 1643
While that post was aimed at no one in general you are not proving my post wrong with this vote.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by Detective Pikachu »

I still don't see what possible town rationale you could have behind claiming as a weak hider and giving scum the opportunity to double kill you, and given the willingness of the rest of the town to townread you for a completely nonsensical claim I'm perfectly happy to just lynch you today
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Detective, you realize you just undermined yourself right
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1643, Garmr wrote:Is town dumb this game because it's easy to see that sash is scum.
:eek: :( :facepalm: :dead:
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:44 pm

I'm almost certainly dead tonight and I'm not sure I trust the town to lynch Garmr tomorrow once I'm gone.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1651, Detective Pikachu wrote:I still don't see what possible town rationale you could have behind claiming as a weak hider and giving scum the opportunity to double kill you, and given the willingness of the rest of the town to townread you for a completely nonsensical claim I'm perfectly happy to just lynch you today
Just because you are narrow minded doesn't mean I am. I was frustrated at how stale the game was and wanted to get it going and I personally don't care if I die at this point if it's to get the game moving in the right direction. I was in no danger of getting lynched.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:48 pm

Exactly, you were in no danger of getting lynched but then sabotaged your options for investigation in the night. And now you're okay dying as a strong town investigative. Your play this game does not reconcile with your claimed role and given your propensity for lulzy nonsense claims as scum that seems like a fairly simple explanation for what's going on.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Detective, what could Garmr have done differently in your eyes to not draw your suspicion?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1656, Detective Pikachu wrote:Exactly, you were in no danger of getting lynched but then sabotaged your options for investigation in the night. And now you're okay dying as a strong town investigative. Your play this game does not reconcile with your claimed role and given your propensity for lulzy nonsense claims as scum that seems like a fairly simple explanation for what's going on.
No that's the dumbest fucking explanation which only proves my point right. Also that was one game where I was a actual motion detector. Also the best lies are in truth. Every scum fake claim came from knowledge of the game I never luzly fake claimed as scum before.

Seems Ic stand something else as well innoncent child hint it's 5 letter word.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:54 pm

I think it would have helped if he started by not rolling scum.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1659, Detective Pikachu wrote:I think it would have helped if he started by not rolling scum.
Not what I asked
<Embrace The Void>

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1659, Detective Pikachu wrote:I think it would have helped if he started by not rolling scum.
Ok if we flip me now I will flip town I want everyone to ignore detective pikachu since they are obviously a VI as well.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

This game would be better off with Lil Uzi Vert why did he have to replace out sigh.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

Sigh I told myself I wouldn't get emotionally invested in these games. Was it a mistake coming back. Sorry....
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by tris »

VC 2.12
Sashaddin (4):
Gamma Emerald , Garmr , bob3141 , Ausuka
Egix96 (3):
Exilon , u r a person 2 , skitter30
Ausuka (3):
Egix , Inferno390 , Sashaddin
Garmr (1):
Detective Pikachu

Not Voting:

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-05-18 22:00:00)
Last edited by tris on Sat May 18, 2019 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1656, Detective Pikachu wrote:Exactly, you were in no danger of getting lynched but then sabotaged your options for investigation in the night. And now you're okay dying as a strong town investigative. Your play this game does not reconcile with your claimed role and given your propensity for lulzy nonsense claims as scum that seems like a fairly simple explanation for what's going on.
if garmr is scum, what is bob's alignment?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

actually forget that question. There's scum in the three main wagons. Hop on egix with me
103-11 0-2
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1658, Garmr wrote:
No that's the dumbest fucking explanation which only proves my point right. Also that was one game where I was a actual motion detector. Also the best lies are in truth. Every scum fake claim came from knowledge of the game I never luzly fake claimed as scum before.

In post 1661, Garmr wrote:
Ok if we flip me now I will flip town I want everyone to ignore detective pikachu since they are obviously a VI as well.

Gamr you are not helping yourself here. You’re really really looking bad. And maybe it’s time for you to accept the fact that your play has been sloppy this game.

Because, with one vote on you, you claimed an investigative role that could result in a double kill of your target gets shot, and then you proceeded to hardclaim your target. Can you not see how poor of a decision that was?
Now given the evidence, I have no choice to take your claim at face value. It makes sense given what you’ve said and how the game has gone.
But what you have done is not anywhere on the spectrum of town-optimal play. So the fact that people are scum reading you for it should be anything but surprising.
Please please please consider the fact that I’m not scum right now. If I’m not scum, where would he scum lie?
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 3:34 pm

urap you seem relatively confident in your ausuka read but I don't really see a lot of specifics. what posts did you reevaluate in and why do you feel so much stronger on egix today than ausuka?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1667, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 1658, Garmr wrote:

In post 1661, Garmr wrote:

Gamr you are not helping yourself here. You’re really really looking bad. And maybe it’s time for you to accept the fact that your play has been sloppy this game.

Because, with one vote on you, you claimed an investigative role that could result in a double kill of your target gets shot, and then you proceeded to hardclaim your target. Can you not see how poor of a decision that was?
Now given the evidence, I have no choice to take your claim at face value. It makes sense given what you’ve said and how the game has gone.
But what you have done is not anywhere on the spectrum of town-optimal play. So the fact that people are scum reading you for it should be anything but surprising.
Please please please consider the fact that I’m not scum right now. If I’m not scum, where would he scum lie?
If your not scum then this would be my scum reads. I saved this post and decided to post it if I was alive tomorrow and you were town and scum didn't shoot us. Still hasn't been fully edited yet.

Exilon! You may ask, why it's pretty simple. Skitter is acting to strongly about Exilon being town read and she's fighting against it. If skitter is scum and exilon is town why would she fight the lynch? It's because exilon is scum. She's had plenty of time to confirm her opinion to town collective opinion or not push it to dodge criticism about exe being town blocked. She must know she will flip soon being at the bottom of everyone's scum list with no town reads. So she's pushing Exe knowing it won't get a mislynch to make him look better when she flips. If he was town she could just shoot him during the night phase.

In post 436, tris wrote:
VC 1.06
Sashaddin (5):
u r a person 2 , Ausuka , Lil Uzi Vert , bob3141 , Exilon
RuiRui (2):
ChannelDelibird , Egix96
u r a person 2 (2):
Inferno390 , skitter30
Exilon (1):
High Risk Gamble
Garmr (1):
Sashaddin
cbynumber (1):
RuiRui
Inferno390 (1):
Garmr

Not Voting:

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-05-03 20:00:00)
Also excilons post is the perfect position to bus. This is only if skitter is scum while he could be scum with skitter on his own
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1668, Detective Pikachu wrote:urap you seem relatively confident in your ausuka read but I don't really see a lot of specifics. what posts did you reevaluate in and why do you feel so much stronger on egix today than ausuka?
Sorry, just to clarify, are you asking me which posts I reconsidered to get to the scum read in 1238, or are you asking me what I reconsidered to get to where I am now?
103-11 0-2
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 4:30 pm

Both
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

so the switch to scum read it was 67, 162, and 292. by then (or somewhere around there, i don't actually remember) it clicked and I just stopped reading

I haven't 100% switched back to a town read, but ausuka did show examples of a town game with a similar level of over explanation, which undercuts that read. I'd lynch there at deadline, but why not egix?
103-11 0-2
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 7:13 pm

idk, trying to decide how often comes from scum, especially if bob is town scum drawing attention to conflict with three people on a read on a town slot simultaneously is an interesting play

There's something about Ausuka's play here that wishes I was a mason rather than an IC 0.o
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1673, Detective Pikachu wrote:idk, trying to decide how often comes from scum, especially if bob is town scum drawing attention to conflict with three people on a read on a town slot simultaneously is an interesting play

There's something about Ausuka's play here that wishes I was a mason rather than an IC 0.o
This post made me chuckle for a reason. Masons are a great role it's always good to know you have someone to have your back you can make plays. I see ausaka as town. Can I ask why you view sash as town because to me it seems obvious his scum. We both agree on skitter being scum through.

What do you think about the fact that skitter has a high amount of scum reads on skitter yet a wagon hasn't formed on her?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”