pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4300 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4294, Flavor Leaf wrote:I feel like I had a high chance of being the night kill of scum is in the Saudade crew as it incriminates Saudade’s Posse but not Saudade, if that makes sense.
hmmmm? what do you mean?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4301 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Saudade »

Just get us the claim order, masons
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4302 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4298, pisskop wrote:lol and Im home to sort this out.

Flavor Who is the best lynch tho?

and when is the next booneytoons?
I actually have a Team Mafia lite thing in sign ups right now. Couple more slots open, just need one partner.

I’m leaning SS or Rosterfoster.

Saudade pushes Elsa and TLK pretty hard, so he’s like conf town. He’s claiming mason, but in a trolly way, but i don’t think that matters too much.

BEF claimed Motion detector.

Baezu is a loud visiting role.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4303 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

okay. This helps since Ima do a Titus and VCA. I plan to read some hotspots but I expect to miss a lot.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4304 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

Vortuka had a list and I dont know arse from barrel so I agreed.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4305 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

TLK played in a pretty solid way so that I’d be painted as the next lynch.

He inno’d me with a fake gunsmith claim. Solid play.

We got 3 scum. Lynching me is fine. That’s what it takes to lynch me. I like those kind of things happening for me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4306 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

We call it Wagonomics now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4307 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

This is the list:

BUJ
LUV
Creature
Roster
S_S
Orfhz
FL
Baezu
Saudade
BEF
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4308 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 4016, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Spoiler: @Smart
I think whoever the remaining members of the scum team are would probably be looking to kill off confirmed town. Baezu and Creature (who can’t be anymore transparently town) are practically confirmed town levels here too as well. I also doubt we have a scum team of all goons so who knows if scum had a way to deal with your fake claim.

You may have just subbed in but I feel like as town you would see the dire situation scum are in right now as well as who’s flipped and not have attempted to fake claim.

I just don’t like how you opened at all today. One on hand, it feels like you didn’t know how you stood amongst one of the strongest players in the game at the moment and tried to appeal to him early starting from . Then on the other, feels like some weird sort of WIFOM thing Boon and a partner would do when you go into your claim starting at .

And yeah, Boom Boom was something else for sure :dead:
Never got a chance to respond to this.

The point of the claim was to create something that scum would rather kill than a conftown. A mason or an IC is just a conftown, but a traffic analyst can clear more players the longer they are left alive, so if scum believed my claim and didn't think they could mislynch me through it, it would be right for them to kill me before a conftown.

And it is unlikely that scum had a PR to deal with it. Pretty much the only PR that they could have used to stop a traffic analyst is a roleblocker, but roleblocker anti-synergizes with masons and IC and I seriously doubt that one would exist in this setup.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4309 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4305, Flavor Leaf wrote:Lynching me is fine.
If the town is paranoid this may be what has to happen.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4310 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4302, Flavor Leaf wrote:but in a trolly way, but i don’t think that matters too much.
It doesnt and I know more than you here
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4311 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by Baezu »

Ok I’m town loud babysitter

N1 I babysat Elsa
N2 I babysat Saudade
N3 I babysat FL
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4312 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

And for the record, Boon, I would have never let TLK claim odd-night gunsmith.

Odd-night cop claims are always false. And you and I should know this better than anyone :lol:

(For the record, this is actually a really good rule to live by. If someone claims odd-night cop or something similar, they're very likely lying.)
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4313 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

hunh.

Thats gonna require some looking at. Baezu, gimme some time.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4314 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1705, Skygazer wrote:
the worst has been modkilled. He was a
duck
. It is still Day 1.
wat?
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4315 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 3489, Baezu wrote:I don’t need to hide...

I have nothing to hide
Softed it here
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4316 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

A joke I presume. Sky's more active as a mod than a player lul
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4317 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4315, Baezu wrote:

I have nothing to hide
Softed it here
hide = babysitter?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4318 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by Creature »

Should we massclaim then?
Sigh
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4319 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

Yea I think there are 2 scum left
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4320 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

Too many conftowns and the PRs dont gel
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4321 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 4307, pisskop wrote:This is the list:

BUJ
LUV
Creature
Roster
S_S
Orfhz
FL
Baezu
Saudade
BEF
Here's the list, im okay with this.
good luck boys
start claiming
Cross the rooftops, run away
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4322 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 4317, pisskop wrote:
In post 4315, Baezu wrote:

I have nothing to hide
Softed it here
hide = babysitter?
Nothing to hide = loud

Hiding implies visiting
Show

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4323 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hider is like, the exact opposite mechanically from babysitter?
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4324 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Saudade »

Babysitter doesnt appear in the normal roles wiki