Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1372, CheekyTeeky wrote:Alch can A50 not happen today? We can lynch that another day.
No. I’m tired of being steered away from my correct scumreads onto mislynches.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by Baezu »

I know where it came from FL, but what is the point of it? You only ask it of those whom you think are scum?
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t think anyone knows.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1375, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1372, CheekyTeeky wrote:Alch can A50 not happen today? We can lynch that another day.
No. I’m tired of being steered away from my correct scumreads onto mislynches.
Selling is harder than being steered I guess.
DJ
DJ
Goon
DJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by DJ »

In post 1360, Alchemist21 wrote:DJ trying to say URAP was scum for ISO’ing people was scummy.
In post 1363, Alchemist21 wrote:Town. I said that a while back and nothing has changed it.
OK Alch I feel like you are misunderstanding me here and I want to understand why you are townreading urap. I was not saying urap was scum for isoing people (ok I was kinda saying this) but I meant that his decision to isocase baezu was coming from a scum mindset not a town mindset
In post 307, u r a person 2 wrote:@cheeky Baezu is scum because she has posted nothing of substance, and has pinged me with a bunch of posts.
I can't find one post in her iso that feels like cause for a town read, so I'm pretty confused why there are town reads here.
The most important point of my argument was that *I don't think town writes the bolded sentence* or at the very least scum writes it something like 3x more frequently than town.

-The complaint about townreads is nonspecific; he's not calling out specific players for townreading Baezu incorrectly. This makes it feel more like he is complaining that his preferred mislynch isn't easier
-The emphasis is on an absence of "town read" posts in the first 12 hours of the game on day 1 when people like LUV literally had not posted and there was no reason to think Baezu would have provided sortable content
-While he calls her scum for fluffposting in the previous sentence (like there wasn't a massive ton of shitposts in the first few pages?) the bulk of his scumcase on her was "not good townie" which is something that reads like scum pushing mislynch more than town pushing scumread

I guess people didn't like the handclap emojis but I also disagree with *every single* one of the posts that he iso'd being scum indicative in

VOTE: urap

Tell me why I'm wrong, Alch-chan. Why does town write in that manner? Like I get that the rest of his iso isn't screaming obvscum but I really think he is scum for 307 in and of itself.

-DJK
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:42 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1249, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 1248, Vorkuta wrote:......
FL claimed it in musicals as a 1-shot vig
He """conf!towned""" himself in D3. D3 IC. Technically not a lie
DID I ask you or did I ask RCEnigma? ( ಠωಠ)
I'll say it's a precaution towards an FL!Scum possibility. I neither confirm or deny the claim.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Urap
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 600, DJ wrote:do you then go into thread and say "hai gaiz i was just doin somd isos and boy this one is a reeeal doozy!"

like it's not doing isos (altho lol ok if you do) but presenting yourself doing isos so that you can "case" baezu in the first 12 hours... That is not town

The emphasis of the post is on finding a lack of town which is not a townie way to scumhunt; its a scummy way to mislynchhunt

-djk
This is what you said so yes you were basing your read at least partly on the fact that he did an ISO.

Secondly, what URAP said can most certainly come from Town if they don’t understand a consensus read on a slot. It’s sort of an open-invitation for someone to explain the read because maybe they’re overlooking something or the reads are based on personal experience with Cheeky. It’s a post made by someone who wants to understand the gamestate.
DJ
DJ
Goon
DJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:26 pm

Post by DJ »

As I said, I did kinda talk about the iso thing but that's because that's what people latched onto, it's not really where my push was coming from (in my mind at least)
In post 1382, Alchemist21 wrote:It’s a post made by someone who wants to understand the gamestate.
Not really? It's a very poor over-explanation of a naked vote. In the preceding post he says A50 is town (???) and Baezu is scum (???) and when Cheeky asks why he writes that. It's not an invitation for more information from town on the gamestate it's a pretty clear-cut push

Like I still like you for town but I feel like you are really being way too forgiving of the point of view that led urap to write that post

-DJK
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:34 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1383, DJ wrote:Not really? It's a very poor over-explanation of a naked vote. In the preceding post he says A50 is town (???) and Baezu is scum (???) and when Cheeky asks why he writes that. It's not an invitation for more information from town on the gamestate it's a pretty clear-cut push
it was both actually
103-11 0-2
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1360, Alchemist21 wrote:DJ trying to say URAP was scum for ISO’ing people was scummy.
kind of swaempish. It was really swaempish.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
DJ
DJ
Goon
DJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by DJ »

Yeah except it was the least important of the three reasons I listed so oversimplifying my argument to be just about that is not an accurate representation of what I was saying.

He was asked by Cheeky why he naked voted Baezu, he opened Baezu's iso and threw some shade at four posts that weren't scummy. That's not a townie iso review
In post 307, u r a person 2 wrote:I can't find one post in her iso
This phrasing makes it seem like he's reviewing more isos than just hers which I don't think he was, at least not for the purpose of finding scum.

The whole post reads more like "hmm, this is the type of iso I would mislynch as town so people will buy this" not "this is scum."

-DJK
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

Its maybe lazy? I feel like youre narrating this into a bigger read than it is.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

But then again I also think the slot needs more content, so the pressure isnt exactly bad
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hey URP2, throw me 2 scumgames of yours?
DJ
DJ
Goon
DJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:43 pm

Post by DJ »

We have a game with 19 people and I have exactly one person I feel really strongly is scum

Yeah I'm not going to be subtle about my read

-DJK
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

I kind of want to double back on my red read. Im feeling like theyre coasting on the
mason
miller claim tbh
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: mastina

no TRs here.
RedFlavor
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:36 pm

Post by RedFlavor »

In post 1391, pisskop wrote:I kind of want to double back on my red read. Im feeling like theyre coasting on the
mason
miller claim tbh
Uhh
@mod, I am V/LA until monday
. Forgot to mention this.
"
Everytime RedFlavor posts, gods toss a coin.
" -chesskid3
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1288, CheekyTeeky wrote:Skygazer is the bestest mod.

S_S, Urap, Vorkuta scum.
Now I'm pocketed too.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:41 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1385, pisskop wrote:
kind of swaempish. It was really swaempish.
What is swaempish?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:46 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Sounds like a pokemon. Is it one of those Gen 8s?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:54 am

Post by singletonking »

I'm half tempted to townread DJ for defending me, but I should probably make sure that this isn't TMI

I don't see Cheeky as scum here
On indefinite hiatus from playing Mafia.
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:55 am

Post by singletonking »

URAP I might support, he felt like he was under the radar
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:58 am

Post by singletonking »

Pisskop town? But possible blind spot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”