Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I still think that you are scum that's blatantly buddying the birthday girl. And she's not (and I thought you weren't either) scum reading Chara. So throwing down some pressure vote on a v/la slot seems kinda :shifty:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
DJ
DJ
Goon
DJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by DJ »

In post 1724, Nero Cain wrote:In general, I can maybe see your point b/c scum sometimes do just fencesit and town are the ones that are moving their vote b/c reads ebb and flow

but then there are hardheaded town like me that stay on my scum reads b/c why move?

this was a bit of a clusterfuck but

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=77824

scum Cheeky did move her vote 8 times so...
Wasn't that game confirmed multiball tho? Do you have a singleball game that she is close to or are you imagining she is playing this like a multiball?

-djk
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i just looked for my last game with cheeky but I'll go look at the one b4 it.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis »

In post 1727, Nero Cain wrote:I still think that you are scum that's blatantly buddying the birthday girl. And she's not (and I thought you weren't either) scum reading Chara. So throwing down some pressure vote on a v/la slot seems kinda :shifty:
My initial impression was that Chara's posting was mostly townie but now there are more slots that I believe are town and I am at the point I could be conceivably be wrong about that initial read, I think DJ presented a good point that a lot of people seem to be presenting it with vacant townreads so if it is town then i'll simply see it starts posting again ┐( ˘_˘)┌

I will examine the game thou hath sent me when time permits.
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

"I have long since closed my eyes. My only goal is in the darkness." - Saske
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=75915

she voted 9 times here including 3 votes on 2 different scumbuddies. So she voted town 6 times?

but why is the # of times she voted a good tell for her anyways?

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

No, its to blatent imo. Or maybe just incompatible with my own hunting style . . .
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also

Subject: Gunner Mafia [Endgame]

Dead Players
Spoiler:
MariaR, wolf, died day 1
Srceenplay, wolf, lynched day 1.
Ausuka wolf died n1.
CheekyTeeky, wolf, lynched day 2.
Beeboy, wolf, died n2.

[/area][/quote]

gonna skim ausuka in that game for some scum meta on her

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:33 pm

In post 1731, Nero Cain wrote:but why is the # of times she voted a good tell for her anyways?
I would never believe that to be a tell? That is something you came to the conclusion of, I simply believe that town!Cheeky is very likely to be playing in a loose and arbitrary way if she is town and don't think her voting tendencies would be the reason she's scum here.
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but she throws her vote around as scum too so...

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1731, Nero Cain wrote:viewtopic.php?f=56&t=75915

she voted 9 times here including 3 votes on 2 different scumbuddies. So she voted town 6 times?

but why is the # of times she voted a good tell for her anyways?
She seems more aggressive in this link than here. She's calling herself town and others obvious scum. She uses a lot of AtE and feels a little like my towngame when I feel like Im in a game that Im too good for.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

The vote changes simulate hunting, and I would
not
be surprised to see some real good scum theatre and/or bussing worked in for good measure.
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:39 pm

Yes, it would not be alignment indicative as an action, Nero. What I intend to see is how her thought process is shown between both games if I am going to make use of it~

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

She is not like this here, but it could also be a case of circumstance. Remember when she picked up her posting here when we (nero/piss) started really pushing her wagon? Thatd be where Id compare her to her scumgame. The pressure should make she tell a little.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1738, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:Yes, it would not be alignment indicative as an action, Nero
In post 1721, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:If you possess more Cheeky experience than I do feel free to correct me but I would expect randomly changing reads to be more indicative of her being TOWN? (・_・ヾ
I mean maybe I'm just old and dumb but that looks like an argument for Cheeky being town based on throwing her vote around.

singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by singletonking »

In post 1704, DJ wrote:
In post 1697, Almost50 wrote:No. The game(s) nowadays have greatly shifted from "scum hunting" to "meta hunting" (which is basically NOT how the game is intended to be, but I understand that when you play regularly with the same people you can't help it).

So, for me I see things that some players do/tend to do as one specific alignment and not the other and I meta read them based on those. If I out the reason why I TR Chara here I can no longer use that same metric in future games because I'd make them aware of what makes me TR them. Chara isn't an easy read by any means (ask anyone who played with both scum and town Chara), so I'm happy to have found a thing or two to tell the difference.
OK then

VOTE: Chara

That actually is kinda a town A50 response even if it still isn't firmly outside his scum range

His read on Chara is probably totally random though. If it's not a tell he can discuss in public, it's probably bullshit.

I think if one of the two is going for a pocket it's Chara though.

Anyway a lot of people have said they have reads on Chara with zero explanation so maybe we can actually learn some ways to read Chara with a wagon.

-DJK
what
On indefinite hiatus from playing Mafia.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh god did you have to dig up that game Nero?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I like bussed my whole team and threw the game :cry:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why would you game throw?

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I didn't on purpose I thought I was being smart but it was an effing town stomp anyway. So cringe.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

You didn't scumread me though which is interesting.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i'm p sure I did b/c I voted you in my first post and tried to kill you (i was the town gunner) but my kill failed

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by Chara »

hey guys, i'm back! and thanks for the concern, i'm doing fine.

going to try and catch up now. disappeared for longer than i meant.
so DJ, if i'm reading that post singleton quoted right, you want to wagon me because you think i'm garnering undeserved townreads? are you concerned about the players giving out those townreads at all?
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Uh? I thought you were tunnelling the wolf guy for 2 days.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”