Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

dumb telling is very much a thing and a ton of scum do it. Maybe not particularly about the setup but acting clueless is very much a scum tactic.

Sorry, I'm just not sure I buy into an experienced player that thinks this is a mini with 5 extra town. The simplest solution to me is that it
IS
3 scum BESIDES yourself. Like being a fairly valuable town pr and then doing gambits and risk yourself is ???
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like besides the semi-rare 3 scum/1 sk mini setup they are usually just a 10/3. 15/3 here makes 0% fucking sense.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Niko
Niko
Goon
Niko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Niko »

Well...I'm not going to get upset because of this tbh. I created this alt fully aware that I would ruin my record of being obvtown, but... I need to say that there are so many scummier slots in this game, that voting me here is NOT funny.

Sunday I don't want to log in to play this shitshow so see you in monday if I'm not lynched yet.
unmotivated reads
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, try and go lurk that pressure off.

Niko
Niko
Goon
Niko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Niko »

In post 875, Nero Cain wrote:Like being a fairly valuable town pr and then doing gambits and risk yourself is ???
and what's the alternative?

playing normally, being obvtown and stressing myself out because town is voting some lynchbait like Creature?

mafia isn't fun when you need to be "the voice of reason", I want to be a lynchable, not-so-useful slot.

My angriness here is kind of projecting, I'm not really upset, I'm enjoying it more than I would if I was playing my normal town meta to be fair.

Just lynch real scummy slots after lynching me.

Like...[Eyes, Vork, LuckyOtter]

Keep an eye open for Jesus as well.

and I don't really have a read in Ofrhz yet since she has not posted enough.
unmotivated reads
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by Eyes without a face »

In post 867, Nero Cain wrote:I dunno why you'd even think there was a strongman in this setup unless you are a bp :/
Exactly!
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:07 pm

@Niko: If I volunteer to be lynched today and I flip TOWN, would you be willing to volunteerily eat rope on D2? No ifs and buts. Consider it your vig shot on me and then die for your bad reads )if you're town to begin with). Please say yes.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:09 pm

Like, nobody wants a shitty vig around anyway, so let's test your "most confident read". I would offer you the same bargain on Vork, except I dunno id he is willing to volunteer to be today's lynch.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I thought I would actually have something to comment on when I finished catching up but I don’t.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don’t like the scum reads on Red.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Niko
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 836, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 759, ofrhz wrote:Would feel more strongly about this if I didn't tell eyes exactly how I read him in our last game together
Do you think I deliberately responded this way to get TR'd by you specifically in a game this big?
Yeah especially if you’re not familiar with most people in this list
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by ofrhz »

@Niko

I feel like you’ve changed the narrative wrt why you’re playing not only differently but scummily:
- you get talked out of your correct early gut reads
- you want to stay alive because you’re a claimed pr
- playing your usual towngame is stressful and doing confusing gambits is more fun

The first two doesn’t explain why you’re playing scummy. The last one is more plausible but also doesn’t jive with what you claimed (you said you want to stay alive to use your vig shot and you decide to do that by doing weird gambits?)

I do think your game is somewhat similar to that aggressive scumgame of yours from a long time ago where you talked about weird setup stuff and 1v1d someone over it.

I still don’t understand your eyes scumread

Do you still scumred kublai? Why is he townier than eyes vork and otter?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really like how pisskop seems to be avoiding the thread

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

Like?

ecample
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

cuz im drinky kop rn. so nows the chance.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

being drinky kop doesn't stop you from posting in this game.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

rihgt

sp pntop why im scummy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

[cough]

righht

so onto why i am scummyy
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by Kirari Momobami »

In post 865, Niko wrote:Why N3?

I shot in N2. Day 3 I'm auto lynched if I don't shoot anyone.

To be honest Nero might be scum but I think he is actually this silly as town as well so there's that.
I don't know if it's scummy to not get this but I feel like it was obvious Nero meant d3
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:47 pm

In post 234, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 198, Montosh wrote:Maybe I'm being a bit defensive about it. I don't like feeling that I'm being misrepresented but I'm coming around to the idea that it was unintentional from Nero's part
GUHHH

town
In post 235, Vorkuta wrote:Montosh's posts are painful to read and I disagree with 80% of them
the remaining 20% are fluff

but he can go in my town-lean and I can forget about him for D1 please and thank you
feel like this is a slightly above average level of nuance for scum although Vork's iso overall is kinda light for what I've seen glancing at his other games
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:50 pm

I guess Vork is still toward the bottom of my reads though, even with those posts
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

dUUUUUUST RISES AGAIN
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd lynch a trolling pisscop too

like d1we lyncj niko

d2 is piss

d3 is ofrz

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 898, Nero Cain wrote:d3 is ofrz
Y?
In post 898, Nero Cain wrote:like d1we lyncj niko
Y?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”