Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 990, pisskop wrote:Its not like we will suddenly forget niko/eyes was a vig and let them into lylo.
here you say that we should make sure that niko should be lynched b4 lylo.
In post 985, pisskop wrote:Id want it dead on N2 or 3 if i were scum.
and here.

In post 979, pisskop wrote:niko seems like theyre committed to a playstyle, not scum dodging a rope.
here you are writing them off over NAI reasons.
In post 989, pisskop wrote:Let them live.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm also EXCLUSIVELY pushing Niko as scum and you are doing this weird thing and acting like I'm pushing both.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 999, DeasVail wrote:
In post 980, Nero Cain wrote:assume Niko and eyes are in gladiator combat. Who do you puck?
I puck Niko.

(That means lynch right?)
yeah, stupid I and U keys being right next to each other.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1000, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 990, pisskop wrote:Its not like we will suddenly forget niko/eyes was a vig and let them into lylo.
here you say that we should make sure that niko should be lynched b4 lylo.
In post 985, pisskop wrote:Id want it dead on N2 or 3 if i were scum.
and here.

In post 979, pisskop wrote:niko seems like theyre committed to a playstyle, not scum dodging a rope.
here you are writing them off over NAI reasons.
In post 989, pisskop wrote:Let them live.
I dont get what youre saying?

Yes, and claimed vig should be scrutinized in lylo if they live that long.
yes, if i am scum i would push the hell out of them now, and id want to kill a vig/sk on night 2 or 3 if their reads were bad
yes, I am saying that their spat and '1v1' (which it is not) is silly and dumb and i will not feed into it when I sr other people much much more.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

And yes, Im giving you my opinion of what optimal scumplay here is. And it is also selfmeta. Image
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but you are doing exactly what you claim you'd do as scum. Not push them and leave them alone till later.

Its a risk but mafia would want an SK alive b/c they need the extra dead bodies and its a distraction from hunting them.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

I would not 'leave them along' if:

- their reads were any good
- they were heavily wagoned
- there was a 1v1 and I could get townpoints for hunting a scumnugget
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

Idk why you want to kill the vig. is niko claiming vig?

Leave the vig alive. Why not leash it? If it is an sk, we can lynch it later.

this logic isnt really flying for me, because the SK wants to kill town by day and scum by night.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

Opps. other way around

SK is scumhunting by day and townhunting at night.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1008, pisskop wrote:SK is scumhunting
So does niko fit this nero?

cuz I dont think you think so.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think getting rid of a scummy claimed vig isn't a big loss b/c we'll have less night kills per night and he won't suck up night actions.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1009, pisskop wrote:
In post 1008, pisskop wrote:SK is scumhunting
So does niko fit this nero?

cuz I dont think you think so.
yes b/c mafia is black and white and everyone plays exactly the same way.

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Yeah, but Niko has already "haha, that's not my role" twice. If we leave it and wait to ask Niko days later "hey, what happened with your vig shot?", he's just going to be "haha, no. I was never a vig. just a clever gambit!". Again.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Jesus Louisus
Jesus Louisus
Goon
Jesus Louisus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by Jesus Louisus »

In post 1012, Kublai Khan wrote:
Yeah, but Niko has already "haha, that's not my role" twice. If we leave it and wait to ask Niko days later "hey, what happened with your vig shot?", he's just going to be "haha, no. I was never a vig. just a clever gambit!". Again.
Yep. I'm a fan of lgl irt claims in every situation.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:15 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I've looked over Otter again and there's not much more I can say that I haven't already. He just fits with my expectation of scum. There's content with questions and opinions here and there but there is nothing risky in his play, the posts give me the vibe of "going through the motions" and posting in response to things because that's what a townie should do, rather than there being genuine efforts to *find scum* behind his posting.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:31 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 961, ofrhz wrote:His post here really isn’t comparable to his post in panic room

Here he is trying to reaction test you and his tone comes off as aggressive.

The one in panic room where he was scum, the tone in his post was more resigned
He was making posts like that in Panic room too.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:32 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

I might start efforting soon.

Probably not this game day though. I’m finding to really hard to moridwte myself for this.
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:54 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 714, Niko wrote:
In post 698, Montosh wrote:Ah. I see you're one of those people who are going to read joke posts as if I'm being serious.

Of course I don't oppose the use of all meta. That would be ridiculous. I've used meta in this very game to explain my town read on roster. So this is bad and you should feel bad for posting it.
Montosh I don`t need to feel bad for anything on that post. The reason people don`t get you`re joking is because you`re tone deaf, and that`s not the reason i`m currently town reading you (you insisting on this is making me slightly less sure you`re town).
What in the hell are you talking about? I don't care why you're town reading me. You're the only one who thought that post was serious. No one else has had any issues with that. You're trying to extend an issue people had with another post to this one (and for the record, Nero is still slightly scummy for that).
In post 736, Nero Cain wrote:I like ogrhz's vote on red but
In post 265, ofrhz wrote:What? Why would you guys want him to claim already

UNVOTE:
seemed kinda scummy but I don't think I can put it in words.

There also seems to be a lack of scumhunting and he just throws out a bunch of town reads. Did anyone else get that impression?
I thought trying to get a premature claim out of Red was more scummy than them not being okay with it. And some people tend to townhunt as town, there can be a lot of value in that if they want to form townblocs.

Add them to the list of people I'll ISO later.
"Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged." Captain Jean-Luc Picard
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1012, Kublai Khan wrote:
i sighed when i read this.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

why cant people just be serious?
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:03 am

Post by Montosh »

In post 746, pisskop wrote:
In post 610, Montosh wrote:Oh yay. Scum self-meta. Scum never do this!
Vorki is actually townish in that post you quoted. I dont remember my read on him this game tho.
I felt their explanation was bullshit. Instead of really explaining the Creature vote, they go and use self-meta and say scum!vork never does that. Well I think scum!anyone will go after lots of people, and all they really said about Creature was "Look at his ISO and tell me it doesn't suck". And to me Creature just seems like... well Creature.
In post 746, pisskop wrote: Stop it skitter.
:(
"Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged." Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:19 am

Post by Montosh »

In post 805, Niko wrote:*sigh*

I wanted to bait scum by claiming strong PR but since it was kind of obvious I wanted to claim bp as if it was an ~afterthought~ of a scared PR, to get shoot and *actually* be confirmable power role since I'm *actually* bp and therefore would confirm myself
:roll:

VOTE: Niko
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 818, Niko wrote:25p had only 4 man

why the hell would I think that 18p had 4 man and not 3 man with a babysitter claimed?

babysitter is like the kind of protective you would put in a game where you want people to die fast

14:4 with the risk of town dying because of night actions is kind of stupid imo and i believe nk15 knows that

also nero, why do you think I'm bulletproof?

boommm

do you get why I will rather believe in 3p and not 4p, or is it too hard?
its too hard. I believe 15:3 or 14:4 is neither important to distinguish rn nor worth insulting people over
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:46 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 862, Niko wrote:I'm an Even Night Vigilante, not bulletproof.

I'm an Even Night Vigilante, not bulletproof.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:51 am

Post by pisskop »

No guys, still think we let them shoot something. Still rather believe them.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”