Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3198, teacher wrote:I choose C - false scenario. You weren’t being wagonned at the time of 2034. In fact, you only had ONE VOTE. This is what I mean about not reading and being deliberately misreppy
Do you feel like you were being clear about what you meant? If you think I'm scum shouldn't you be trying to convince ppl here? So it seems odd that you didn't link to show people exactly what you meant.

In post 2039, teacher wrote:
In post 2037, Nero Cain wrote:man, im tired of the day.
I agree on tired.
Also you never even called me out on it so I'm not really buying that you felt this was scummy.
In post 2035, teacher wrote:This is not scum. Like not a chance.

We have 2.5 days. Yes people are adrenaline’s out after the drama of the claim last night. But there is still time to find a lynch that doesn’t scream compromise because who gives a fuck anymore. That’s what the tone of this room and like 8 votes are. And it’s fucking gross.
Also, you are hard defending Flubber here for ???? reason and it looks more like you knew he was town then had reasons to town read him.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:54 am

Post by teacher »

In post 3200, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3198, teacher wrote:I choose C - false scenario. You weren’t being wagonned at the time of 2034. In fact, you only had ONE VOTE. This is what I mean about not reading and being deliberately misreppy
Do you feel like you were being clear about what you meant? If you think I'm scum shouldn't you be trying to convince ppl here? So it seems odd that
you didn't link
to show people exactly what you meant.
AYFKM!!!!!!! There is a fucking link right in the post you are quoting. Like, what the fuck are you saying?

In post 2039, teacher wrote:
In post 2037, Nero Cain wrote:man, im tired of the day.
I agree on tired.
Also you never even called me out on it so I'm not really buying that you felt this was scummy.
Again, LoL. I did call out the rapid votes in general as scummy -- "That’s what the tone of this room and like 8 votes are. And it’s fucking gross." . Are you really complaining that I hadnt sorted out which of the three rapid votes in succession was scummiest? Another post, another misrep.
In post 2035, teacher wrote:This is not scum. Like not a chance.

We have 2.5 days. Yes people are adrenaline’s out after the drama of the claim last night. But there is still time to find a lynch that doesn’t scream compromise because who gives a fuck anymore. That’s what the tone of this room and like 8 votes are. And it’s fucking gross.
Also, you are hard defending Flubber here for ???? reason and it looks more like you knew he was town then had reasons to town read him.
And here you actually have the balls to quote the very post calling out the quick run-up of Flubber as scummy right after complaining that I didnt say it was scummy. And you show a complete ignorance of what your supposed scumread has been saying about other slots (when theoretically you should be looking for associatives). I explained my changing Flubber read in (not to mention 2032 and 2040). Also, sometimes the formation of a wagon spews someones alignment pretty quickly. So yes I was hard defending Flubber because day ending like that would have been alot less useful than how it did eventually end, with another wagon and more data.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:56 am

Post by skitter30 »

Ok teacher can be town now
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, I've never been that inactive. looking at the post #'s they are all p close.

between
and
In post 989, Nero Cain wrote:Why is teacher null, Dp?
was about 30 posts

and on Saturday night I posted
In post 1006, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1004, teacher wrote:Right, but being useful with it does require, well, using it, no?
I mean you are tied for the lead wagon and I don't really want to vote Dean. How am I not using my vote?
and Sunday night
In post 1106, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1075, Vorkuta wrote:-NC should've been more conf!town but his presence really diminished with the game. I actually agree with him on a lot of things (surprise) and obviously my fellow comrade is going to be TR'd, but *tinfoil* that lack of scrutiny towards that slot and I felt like his momentum went slightly down after a strong start requires thinking.
I've been somewhat busy this weekend and it made me a little lazier than normal.
oh dear God, someone is busy on a weekend and didn't post for 100 posts.

and then there's
In post 1226, Nero Cain wrote:hot take, town are more likely to push a miller claim and scum are more likely to defend it.
In post 1595, Nero Cain wrote:in my limited exp. with Shosin she's a lurksack as town so the hyperactivity means this is prob scum.

VOTE: shoshin
i went 300+ posts without posting. Yes im such a lurker.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3173, teacher wrote:VOTE: Nero

I like this for scum. Seems to be deliberate misreading multiple posts and belittling case against them. He didnt demotivate at "one point," he did it for half of an entire game day. He was pushing the cop claim, but letting nom take the front of that. That positioning (plus the earlier positioning saying it was ok when it was still Deanius, being voted by all three of his purported scumreads) seems grody. Seemed in a bizarre rush to give intent on flubber when that was clearly the who gives a fuck lynch.
lol, there's no link here

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3201, teacher wrote:Again, LoL. I did call out the rapid votes in general as scummy -- "That’s what the tone of this room and like 8 votes are. And it’s fucking gross." 2035. Are you really complaining that I hadn't sorted out which of the three rapid votes in succession was scummiest? Another post, another misrep.
calling something gross is vague as fuck. Did you specifically call my rapid vote scummy? no.

teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:04 am

Post by teacher »

Nero (denier),
In post 3203, Nero Cain wrote:Also, I've never been that inactive.
meet Nero (acknowledger):
In post 2125, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2100, teacher wrote:They demotivated over he course of the day.
Is demotivation scummy? I'm just being lazy.
Please choose one personality.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:06 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3202, skitter30 wrote:Ok teacher can be town now
How would a scum U r a person 2 lynch affect your opinion?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not denying that I went 300 posts without posting but I had already posted alot and done alot of work in this game. You said I had demotivated and I asked you why that is scummy.

teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:09 am

Post by teacher »

In post 3204, Nero Cain wrote:

I like this for scum. Seems to be deliberate misreading multiple posts and belittling case against them. He didnt demotivate at "one point," he did it for half of an entire game day. He was pushing the cop claim, but letting nom take the front of that. That positioning (plus the earlier positioning saying it was ok when it was still Deanius, being voted by all three of his purported scumreads) seems grody. Seemed in a bizarre rush to give intent on flubber when that was clearly the who gives a fuck lynch.
lol, there's no link here
I expected people would remember the sudden flubber bubble and pushback. A link to the specific gamestate is not necessary when it is a memorable event. It only became necessary when you claimed you did it because you were being wagonned.

With that excuse gone, do you want to try another?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3209, teacher wrote:He didnt demotivate at "one point,"
he did it for half of an entire game day
now THIS is a misrep. I went 300 posts without a post. That is nowhere near half the gameday.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:13 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3207, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3202, skitter30 wrote:Ok teacher can be town now
How would a scum U r a person 2 lynch affect your opinion?
He's be scummier for defending him
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:13 am

Post by teacher »

In post 3208, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not denying that I went 300 posts without posting but I had already posted alot and done alot of work in this game. You said I had demotivated and I asked you why that is scummy.
Redirection.

Before, you admitted you were being lazy over the latter part of D1.

Now you are saying you did not demotivate by pointing to your postcount (an irrelevant stat, because all posts are not created equal).

Which is it.

PEdit: again, irrelevant fact where not all posts are equal. You did demotivate and admitted it.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:14 am

Post by Dunnstral »

"There was a link in that post"

"There is no link in that post"

Then you essentially blame him while pushing that aside -- yeah, that's scummy, you're just arguing with him
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:15 am

Post by teacher »

Because he changed what post he was talking about.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no i didn't

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:17 am

Post by Dunnstral »

So it's just a misunderstanding?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i guess or a misrep on his part

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3200, Nero Cain wrote:Do you feel like you were being clear about what you meant? If you think I'm scum shouldn't you be trying to convince ppl here? So it seems odd that you didn't link to show people exactly what you meant.
was clearly about

teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:22 am

Post by teacher »

In 3200, you quote 3198 where there was a link.
In 3204, you quote 3173 where there wasnt a link.

You changed the post you were talking about.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no I didn't.

in 3200 I'm clearly asking you if you felt that 3173 was you being clear about what you meant.

b/c FMPOV you weren't and that's exactly why I though you were talking about the later Flubber wagon b/c you weren't clear and didn't link to what you meant.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3212, teacher wrote:
In post 3208, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not denying that I went 300 posts without posting but I had already posted alot and done alot of work in this game. You said I had demotivated and I asked you why that is scummy.
Redirection.

Before, you admitted you were being lazy over the latter part of D1.

Now you are saying you did not demotivate by pointing to your postcount (an irrelevant stat, because all posts are not created equal).

Which is it.

PEdit: again, irrelevant fact where not all posts are equal. You did demotivate and admitted it.
OBJECTION!

argumentative.

I'm not denying that I was lazy during a portion of d1 but it's not "half of an entire game day" as you claim. But at that point, I had already posted alot of done alot of work. Why can't I take a break and be lazy? Also, this happens alot so its null b/c it comes from both alignments so why is it scummy?

ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:02 am

Post by ofrhz »

ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades