Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3623, skitter30 wrote:What are your thoughts on salad
He's not really my preferred lynch and I worry that he's an EZ push and thats why scum you is pushing him. :mad:

Also, he was kinda a urap CW so isn't he some what likely to be town?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:49 am

Post by skitter30 »

I think urap's defense of him was p bad
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you know who else urap defended? teacher. Why is uraps defense of Salad mean they are scumbuddies and not him defending town for the TC/WIFOM?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:57 am

Post by skitter30 »

At that point there was basically nothing townie in salad's iso to ne townreading him for, that's why it was weird and why i called it out at the time
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:58 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 664, u r a person 2 wrote:saladman reads are pretty townie overall i think
Like this .... no they werent
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is DP town again?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3629, skitter30 wrote:
In post 664, u r a person 2 wrote:saladman reads are pretty townie overall i think
ok sure but why is that defending a scumbuddy instead of defending town?

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:01 am

Post by skitter30 »

He's obviously trying to solve the game
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:01 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3631, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3629, skitter30 wrote:
ok sure but why is that defending a scumbuddy instead of defending town?
Why go out on a limb there to save the mislynch for p bad reasons
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:02 am

Post by skitter30 »

Like all he could come up with is 'those reads look townie' when they objectively didnt
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3632, skitter30 wrote:He's obviously trying to solve the game
but is he?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Basically -- "I don't think saladman writing stuff that reads a bit like nonsense is scum indicative"
Do you agree with that?

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:33 am

Post by pisskop »

im a 3580 or so amd im just gonna zay that I'm incredibly offended that you think i need help fake laiming.

like not even making a fake claim but how to fake it. you dont rent a bulldozer to remove a rose bush, arsehole
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:08 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 3637, pisskop wrote:im a 3580 or so amd im just gonna zay that I'm incredibly offended that you think i need help fake laiming.

like not even making a fake claim but how to fake it. you dont rent a bulldozer to remove a rose bush, arsehole
it's like people don't actually try to read what I am writing.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:22 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 3620, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not really getting your Nom case. Like Nom is being super
ATE
y and I could maybe kinda see a scum doing it but its also playing in the back of my head that...like before this game even started we talking on site chat and he was talking about how he suffered from anxiety

Site chat is public so I don't feel like I'm breaking anything that's meant to be confidential. Or maybe it was and I'm just a shit friend.

Mafia is stressful and pressure-packed so his reactions feel kinda normal? Or maybe that's just not a good reason to town read him in the first place.
No like

there are things that will make me act very aggressive towards people and it's when they outright lie about things I said, misrepresent me to hell and back, do not read what I write and push me on things that I simply didn't say or do, which is what DP has been doing this game with contradictory logic. That'll always piss me off and sorry for the AtE but sometimes when someone is outright lying about things you do to try and push your lynch, it's something that'll just make me explode mentally.

With that said I still think DP is scum for pushing my lynch with logics that contradict each other.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:24 am

Post by nomnomnom »

also @nero I've been installing a new operating system on my machine and I don't have all my preferred programs there so I didn't have the time to do your thing yet lol
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:31 am

Post by ofrhz »

VOTE COUNT 3.2
Detective Pikachu (2):
Nero Cain, nomnomnom
Saladman27 (1):
skitter30
Dunnstral (1):
Saladman27
nomnomnom (1):
Detective Pikachu
pisskop (1):
Dunnstral

Not Voting (2):
pisskop, Vorkuta

With
alive, it takes
to hammer.
Day 3 ends in
(expired on 2019-07-15 08:45:00)

Game Notes:

- skitter30 is v/la Fridays and Saturdays
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:05 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3638, nomnomnom wrote:it's like people don't actually try to read what I am writing.
I think youre towny for our discussion. I think you don't quite get my style. And thats okay if you/I dont get the other.

I feel like I begrudgingly TRed dunn yesterday. Do you think they might be scum or am I now omgusing?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:12 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 3642, pisskop wrote:
In post 3638, nomnomnom wrote:it's like people don't actually try to read what I am writing.
I think youre towny for our discussion. I think you don't quite get my style. And thats okay if you/I dont get the other.

I feel like I begrudgingly TRed dunn yesterday. Do you think they might be scum or am I now omgusing?
I think Dunn is town.

I still believe there is at least one scum here: {Skitter you DP}

What's your read on the other two?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:13 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Also quick aside but I'd like to apologize for being a bit erratic this game. Sometimes I take things to heart and I don't want to seem like an AtE mess to play with, really. I wanna be enjoyable to play with despite the heated moments and I don't want to leave a negative impact even if some things profoundly bother me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:16 am

Post by pisskop »

I have to read the latest posts from them. I feel like theyre putting in the smallest effort they need to to not be wagoned. You know?

The pressure seems to have produced some more content and effort from them at least.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:18 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 3645, pisskop wrote:I have to read the latest posts from them. I feel like theyre putting in the smallest effort they need to to not be wagoned. You know?

The pressure seems to have produced some more content and effort from them at least.
It's honestly really hard to pick one good person to vote out of the triplet even if my heart is set on DP right now.

I could see you 3 being scum but you being scum is less likely because I have a firm read on Cinnamon being unable to make a miller fakeclaim without a partner. But then again we have competent players this game so my paranoia tells me it's not entirely unlikely.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nom, would you be interested in a skitter lynch?

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:39 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 3647, Nero Cain wrote:nom, would you be interested in a skitter lynch?
I think so yeah.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:40 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I'm starting to think PK is town from by bunch so I think I'd like to vote in DP/Skitter.

I thought you had a preference for DP though? What changed your mind?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”