Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by Old Dogs »

i kind of soulread kid shading me before replacing out as scummy so i can buy that... would love to have a Full Catchup from rhinox

like he respects me as a player so talking shit about transcend and indirectly me is just ? what are you trying to accomplish ?
~ hydra of titus and katyusha ~
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

In post 1490, Old Dogs wrote:this game feels fake to me and it's hard for me to townread like, anyone
oh yeah day 1 was awful, I feel bad for basically letting pichu carry our slot but thankfully my other games have lightened up a bit now but this game looked really dumb

like schadd, I know the 'put them in the box' thing is like the meme but, really? really? lol
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:27 pm

Post by Old Dogs »

In post 759, KidAmn wrote:My dog barks a lot, doesn't mean it's saying anything of value.
oh this was just about me, nothing to do with trans :dead:
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by Old Dogs »

In post 1495, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:I believe that this slot also isn't town but I am waaaaay less convinced it can win with town
are you claiming it's sk despite no additional kill or groupscum fakeclaiming

i genuinely dont understand Why either one of those happen
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

wh4t might be town but I wouldn't put money on it yet, this just doesn't remind me of their play last time they were scum but this is a weird setup so that might not mean much

Old Dogs is easy town

Voted is ???? -- the amount of pushing on 3 musketeers would surprise me a little bit that this slot then decided to NK them? but I also don't really like almost any of their reads? so... bracketing this off for now

ZZZX -- skitter what did you think of ?

and I'm like, kinda caught-up ish, lot of skimming, I'll talk to pichu about my reads but I think I'd like to go Rhinox today if the other heads are down with it
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

In post 1503, Old Dogs wrote:are you claiming it's sk despite no additional kill or groupscum fakeclaiming
I was thinking group scum, non-recruitable traitor, something sorta ballpark of groupscum even if not main faction group scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

still pichu?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

old dogs what did you think of ?

unsigned posts from today are not pichu to be clear, I'm Pikachu, just too lazy to sign

also I talked to Pichu and I'm not hearing opposition to VOTE: Rhinox
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by Old Dogs »

In post 1505, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:
In post 1503, Old Dogs wrote:are you claiming it's sk despite no additional kill or groupscum fakeclaiming
I was thinking group scum, non-recruitable traitor, something sorta ballpark of groupscum even if not main faction group scum.
actually i guess traitor is reasonable for chickadead's claim but then why does zeebu rescind it if it was meant as a crumb?

pedit: i dont recall that post at all, d1 was kind of a wash. lemme take another look
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 1504, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:ZZZX -- skitter what did you think of 341?
it just kinda was

it's a little hard for me to read because of all the links and the way it's formatted but i'll take another look, give me a sec

@old dogs we're trying to sort out the hydra dissonance now

also i think we could vote rhinox today
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

341 makes me feel pretty sure that voted/ZZZX is not T/T but I am not 100% sure what that means in this setup, that post bugs me in two different ways though

I don't know it makes ZZZX groupscum unfortunately and I kinda have a shortage of townreads so I thiiiiink it might? be SvT?

kinda thinking out loud here I still probably prefer Rhinox for today
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: trenchcoat Rhino

Kinda felt this way too
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 1508, Old Dogs wrote:
In post 1505, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:
actually i guess traitor is reasonable for chickadead's claim but then why does zeebu rescind it if it was meant as a crumb?

pedit: i dont recall that post at all, d1 was kind of a wash. lemme take another look
we're also talking about this now wrt zeebu

i don't understand how he could have read the first 7 pages of the game and not realize that his slot claimed if his slot claimed his actual role

like these don't make sense to me together. either the claim was fake or he didn't read the first 7 pages (and some of his other comments iirc implied that he did)

also if he's groupscum who can communicate with them i think they'd point out that his slot claimed survivor, so i dont' think he's groupscum who can take to them

so like i'm thinking that the role is fake but since zeebu is doing ... literally nothing i don't think that makes him town

i think he isn't groupscum either but that he's ~not town~ in some way that is: a) different than the role claimed b) doesn't have anybody aligned with him
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

@ zeebu start playing
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 1510, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:341 makes me feel pretty sure that voted/ZZZX is not T/T but I am not 100% sure what that means in this setup, that post bugs me in two different ways though
which specific bit makes you think this?
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by Old Dogs »

im pretty sure that the sequence of events is

ras banned > nothing about it is mentioned in thread besides chickadead's name in vcs being replaced > zeebu sees he replaces worst > zeebu reads chickadead claiming and nothing from worst so he assumes no claim because he didnt pay close attention to the vc

i think it's entirely excusable - i think the slot would be a great choice for a vig but i want to hit groupscum still

also i read zzzx's post and want to pick at it a bit
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

the structure and feel of the post, unvoting old dogs feels ~not townie~ in the middle of the post before a new scumread has developed, a lot of the linked post comments feel a little bit more like 'reactions' than analysis, the vote on zeebu seems to be disassociated with what zeebu is doing (over-emphasizing the 'greeting tell' that isn't even relevant to large themes anyway but whatever)

I could have it backward though and that ZZZX is right that zeebu focusing on a 'greeting tell' in the middle of the thread is kinda scummy but like... idk I almost think groupscum would usually want a better reason to fake a scumread? maybe even distancing? idk both posts feel really disassociated, weird pair of slots
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

TBH RE:RAS and this game

I think that RASslot is scum or has a non-town wincon
OR

I think Schadd_ is too good of a mod to allow randos to spectate and see all of the spoilers.

Both and neither can be true, but these are my suspicions.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

I also think that RAS might replace out if he couldnt get spoilers.
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

RAS didn't replace out, that's when his ban arrived wasn't it?

I think there's no question that RAS slot is not town, the question is whether it can win with town, and I'm not sure it can
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Old Dogs »

In post 341, ZZZX wrote:but a lynch on survivor is a lynch on a non-scum so I am not worried
i was kind of surprised he was townreading skitter after saying this tbh

"why not 1130" is basically All I Get

though honestly im kind of concerned im writing voted off too early, i still think his wh4 interaction was vvv town but

pedit: as schadd's friend i can personally say he suspected something was up with ras and awestfie and ignored her attempts to join the spectator thread as evident in the sign up thread. the ras slot is almost without a doubt not town while also not scum but i only want to lynch it if we have reason to think it's groupscum. why does a traitor rescind the claim?

also yeah i was kind of skeeved by the unvote as well, but honestly most people suspecting me only cared about mechanics and even ramcius stopped pushing me once we saw eye to eye
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 1515, Old Dogs wrote:im pretty sure that the sequence of events is

ras banned > nothing about it is mentioned in thread besides chickadead's name in vcs being replaced > zeebu sees he replaces worst > zeebu reads chickadead claiming and nothing from worst so he assumes no claim because he didnt pay close attention to the vc

i think it's entirely excusable - i think the slot would be a great choice for a vig but i want to hit groupscum still

also i read zzzx's post and want to pick at it a bit
yes but like ... if someone claimed your role (even if you didn't realize it was your slot) wouldn't you notice? that's the part i'm confused about
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

I'm speaking of hypotheticals. I think town ras would replace out so as to keep up the allusion of perfect play.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

anyway, point being, even when replaced that slot has been off.
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by Old Dogs »

In post 1521, ElevenThirty wrote:yes but like ... if someone claimed your role (even if you didn't realize it was your slot) wouldn't you notice? that's the part i'm confused about
everyone else is assuming multiple third parties and ras never specified what besides survivor wincon they had so i dont think it's completely unreasonable to say no in this specific circumstance

pedit: RAS did not replace out, he was banned

piss what was off about it besides zeebu?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”