Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3925 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

idk, some game but it was a while ago so you could have just legit forgotten
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3926 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:29 am

Post by skitter30 »

i mean i did, yeah, cuz i don't know what game you're talking about, and i was going to point out that there's a difference between forgetting something and intentionally lying about something
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3927 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3921, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3919, Nero Cain wrote:says the person that avoided the d2 scum lynch.
says the person that pushed 3/4 of the flipped town
its easier for you when you know who all the town are.

though I don't think that's really all that accurate since I don't feel like I should be held responsible for thinking a fake claimer is scum and I only thought Flubber might be scum near the end when there was some resistance towards the end.

Also, its not like you didn't vote those town so I think you are being disingenuous and trying to make yourself look better.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3928 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3927, Nero Cain wrote:Also, its not like you didn't vote those town so I think you are being disingenuous and trying to make yourself look better.
oh but I never wanted to lynch them

yeah ok then that means you wear being shit with your vote and aimlessly throwing it around.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79966

oh hey look, I just got out of a game where I lynched scum for throwing around thier vote and not pushing for a lynch.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3929 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:44 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3927, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3921, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3919, Nero Cain wrote:says the person that avoided the d2 scum lynch.
says the person that pushed 3/4 of the flipped town
its easier for you when you know who all the town are.

though I don't think that's really all that accurate since I don't feel like I should be held responsible for thinking a fake claimer is scum and I only thought Flubber might be scum near the end when there was some resistance towards the end.

Also, its not like you didn't vote those town so I think you are being disingenuous and trying to make yourself look better.
i mean, this is true, but if i were scum it also would have been easy to been in the urap lynch so that i'd look good after he'd flip. if i were playing with that mindset wrt town lynches i absolutely would have done the same for scum ones (and i'm on record saying this in numerous places, this is basically my mo as scum - make sure i look good whenever people flip, whatever their alignment, and playing to that purpose)

i argued p vehemently against shoshin and flubber, thank you
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3930 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:44 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3928, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3927, Nero Cain wrote:Also, its not like you didn't vote those town so I think you are being disingenuous and trying to make yourself look better.
oh but I never wanted to lynch them

yeah ok then that means you wear being shit with your vote and aimlessly throwing it around.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79966

oh hey look, I just got out of a game where I lynched scum for throwing around thier vote and not pushing for a lynch.
i disagree that i was aimlessly throwing it around, thank you
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3931 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3929, skitter30 wrote:i argued p vehemently against shoshin and flubber, thank you
sure but you were still voting evil/shoshin and ran them up to claim. There's plenty of scum motivation in defending a claimed cop and a d1 lynch. None of this makes you town.

Also, you still made sure to scumread urap but you tried like hell to lynch NOT urap. I'd argue that that does fit your scum MO.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3932 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:01 am

Post by skitter30 »

i'm p sure i was not on the wagon that ran them up to claim, i wasn't there while it happened and i came back to the thread afterwards and she had already claimed

and no that does not fit my scum mo, i would have just bussed him there if i were scum so we wouldn't have this conversation after the fact, how does this fit my scum mo exactly?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3933 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you said you always try to make yourself look good. I think scumreading the guy that flips scum still makes you looks p good.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3934 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:06 am

Post by skitter30 »

but then not lynching him ... why would i do that?

it just opens the door for people to push me exactly like you're doing here

like it's slightly ridiculous to argue that i shouldn't get towncred for avoiding the town wagons because scum!me would have done that so that i'd look good when they flipped but *at the same time argue* that i stayed off the scum wagon despite the fact that i'd know that i'd look bad when *he* flipped

like it doesn't make sense both ways
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3935 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

would you? no one besides me (and I guess nom) thinks you look bad 4 not being on the urap wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3936 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3910, pisskop wrote:
In post 3895, Nero Cain wrote:Why are you unwilling to believe that Skitter-Vork can't be a thing?
I dont think nero/vork is a thing.

Im choosing to remain silent on your suggestion that skitter is scum.
this makes me think its a piss/skitter team and me/vork is his game-ending chain lynch

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3937 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:12 am

Post by skitter30 »

nom thinks i look p bad and has been pushing me all day on that so

and of course i would, that's how i play scum

i'd prioritize being on the scum wagon over not being on the town wagon
Show
Hiatus once more.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3938 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:13 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 3936, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3910, pisskop wrote:
In post 3895, Nero Cain wrote:Why are you unwilling to believe that Skitter-Vork can't be a thing?
I dont think nero/vork is a thing.

Im choosing to remain silent on your suggestion that skitter is scum.
this makes me think its a piss/skitter team and me/vork is his game-ending chain lynch
My only doubt is why not starting a wagon on you if that's the case instead on Vork since Skitter is showing intent to vote you?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3939 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you and vork are not going to vote me. Dunn prob wouldn't. Dp might? IDK what salad would do. A lurking Vork is going to be a much easier push and if they are scum together it kinda makes sense to not be on the same wagon.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3940 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:19 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Yeah this day is leaning towards lurkers it seems and that's honestly a very bad sign imo.

DP's motivations have been very muddled this entire day.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3941 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:19 am

Post by skitter30 »

you realize i'm not pushign vork, right?

anyways i'm at work so later
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3942 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like this prob gets solved with a MC and a lynch but I don't think MC today is right and I don't really want to lynch without a MC. B/c while an MC can help town solve it also gives scum a road map. So it makes the most sense to me to not lynch today and just MC tomorrow b/c I like that helps town the most.

I think skitter and piss are just scum that know they need to lynch today so they can just waltz in tomorrow and fake claim a guilty or 1v1 someone to win the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3943 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3941, skitter30 wrote:you realize i'm not pushign vork, right?
read again, we never said you were.

Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3944 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:49 am

Post by Vorkuta »

Can we not do salad please?
He's bleeding bad/wrong/obv!town in his posts and his level of... uh.... play.
Also:
-This is similar to ramblings how?
-You assume I didn't learn from ramblings?
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3945 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:05 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3942, Nero Cain wrote:I think skitter and piss are just scum that know they need to lynch today so they can just waltz in tomorrow and fake claim a guilty or 1v1 someone to win the game.
I think that your logic here is as shit as your logic for forwarding that awful no lynch suggestion. Youre a joke here cain
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3946 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:06 am

Post by pisskop »

Tell you what though - if you know we're scum then nutt up and vote.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3947 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:06 am

Post by pisskop »

Nero's all over the fucking place
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3948 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:08 am

Post by pisskop »

We have no strong town reads. A no lynch is just pissing info into the wind. Nero knows this, and thats why he cant talk about the benefits of no lynching. He can only use negatives and fearmongering to justify his choice.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3949 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:09 am

Post by skitter30 »

So can we lynch him now or ...?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”