momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:53 am

Post by momo »

In post 599, momo wrote:
In post 597, Saudade wrote:Just distribute prs to the weak players and watch scum forced to either keep PRs or strong town players alive
Guys, as long as the universal backup is a town slot, scum can't kill N1 to get rid of a PR.

Scum is just going to kill who is reading them the best. It's not that complicated Saudude.

They can't get rid of a PR.
I made this clear in post 530.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:13 am

Post by momo »

Catch-ups aren't necessarily alignment indicative, but they are an easy way for scum to pretend to be town. So these are my thoughts on Cheeky's catcup.
In post 568, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 187, momo wrote:I think our main priority should be figuring out who we town and scum read.
Holy crap nice post.
What? How? Why? This post wasn't original (I'm pretty sure someone had already said something similar earlier in the game) and I just repeated the sentiment because I thought it was a good idea. Scum could have just as easily made this post. It was one line and barely alignment indicative.
In post 569, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 190, Almost50 wrote:
In post 186, popsofctown wrote:I'd rather you be king
No, thanks. I mean, I'm much obliged, but that's a BIG responsibility that I'd rather give to someone who has both good reads and a strong personality. (My reads can vary from game to game, but a town leader I know I am not)

P-edit: It took me some time to read that post, but it confirms my read on momo (and why I wanted him to be King initially). Thanks for being a townie, momo :)
Guys shouldn't the strong PRs go to people we want NK'd? Rather than top townreads?
As has been explained multiple times already. No. As long as the backup is a TR, this is irrelevant.
In post 571, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 221, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:Given that the possibility of our slot being scum has been the single largest discussion of the game so far and I don't want to play an entire game of that, I'd rather not try to create incentives for scum not to remove us from the game so let's just give us the IC, kill Momo for having a terrible scumread on me, and make MariaR hydra the universal backup because I scumread the shit out of both heads and would like to find a resolution to that issue that doesn't involve having to push a lynch on them.
No.
NAI post I guess. But this is why I don't like catchup posts. You're contributing to a conversation that the entire game has moved on for. This could easily just be town behind, or scum speaking on irrelevant topics hoping to gain towncred.
In post 572, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 242, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 87, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 53, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:My guts says Cheeky should get the IC role.
Why?
Scum are gonna try to make quick work of whoever they feel they can push easily, and I don’t think we have the luxury to wait around for someone to be confirmed town in a game like this. I think giving it someone who is unlikely to be lynched or night killed is much more optimal. It could force scum to kill a potential endgame option earlier then they would like to.

I don’t see you as lynch bait and I don’t see you as a high priority night kill. What I can see however is a world in which scum may leave you alive because you’ve been pocketed or just pose no threat to them. You’re pretty solid as town though and I think scum don’t want to deal with a Cheeky that’s going to be taken out of the lynch pool late game.
Uh.. this is so contradictory I'm like wtf.
This post is just WIFOM. Cheeky is turning down IC so she must be town. But scum Cheeky would have known this and could have done it to appear town....So on and so forth.
In post 573, CheekyTeeky wrote:So you want me to be killed later because I'm not a threat? There's no logic here.
In post 574, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 270, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:A50 why aren't you commenting on something more useful?
Town.
What? Changing the subject when you're getting pressured is not town.
In post 575, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 288, Almost50 wrote:
In post 265, momo wrote:is it that they won't be worth the NK for scum?
Yes. Vanilla, Timid & Inactive are all low impact roles so unlikely to be NK'd. Unfortunately they are also so low impact they should not be given to the stronger town players.
I'll take one of these.
WIFOM again. Though I can't think of a good reason someone town would specifically ask for one of these roles. Feeling like WIFOM from a scum perspective but idk.
In post 576, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 299, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 221, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:Given that the possibility of our slot being scum has been the single largest discussion of the game so far and I don't want to play an entire game of that, I'd rather not try to create incentives for scum not to remove us from the game so let's just give us the IC, kill Momo for having a terrible scumread on me, and make MariaR hydra the universal backup because I scumread the shit out of both heads and would like to find a resolution to that issue that doesn't involve having to push a lynch on them.
I agree with this post quite a lot. Btw the reason I'm okay with momo dying isn't just reads but the way it seems they're trying to command the game, they seem to be wanting a leader position without outright calling themselves a leader. The execution of the scumteam guess feeds into this feeling.
What...
Even though this is a thing, CT said earlier in her catchup that she thought the slot was town. Could be a light bus but still supporting.
In post 577, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 302, momo wrote:this is actually really valid criticism

my response is that i'm trying to lynch the people that i think are scum...since nobody else is taking initiative, i am...if someone more articulate than me wanted to push someone i think could be scum, i would take a backseat
I feel like this post is articulatist. :/
In post 578, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 308, callforjudgement wrote:
Sothis Stefon Styx is being replaced.
WTF!!
In post 579, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 309, Oversoul wrote:I thought that was the purpose of his wall of colors. My primary issue with Momo is that I do not believe him when he says all of his scumreads were independent.
You're so scummy it's making me cringe.
There's nothing about this post that is particularly scummy. Oversoul thought I was lying and called me out on it. This and the earlier post about me being town for one of the least alignment indicative things I said makes me feel like I'm being pocketed.
In post 580, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 361, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 360, popsofctown wrote:I'd rather the neighborhood go to a townread player or at least someone who I think would use it. There's scenarios where you want to communicate night action results only in the neighborhood so an all town neighborhood can be good and NC is pretty null to me so far.
I'm actually not a hard read it's just that most players lack familiarity with me or are just downright horrible.
Yeah it's quite obvious you're scum here mate.
Why? This is not obvious at all.
In post 581, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 367, Nero Cain wrote:Do you feel like asking me things when I'm not around is good fake/scumhunting? b/c it seems a bit manipulative to me.
Better but I'm still not sold. Scumbutt.
Cheeky has specifically used the word scumbutt as both town and scum but I think she uses it more as scum then town. Would need to search her posts to confirm though.
In post 583, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 400, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Strong town reads should receive negative utility roles or useless roles to discourage scum from killing them.
Gross. How the eff is Nero strong town?
Why wouldn't he be. He is scumhunting, challenging people that are being generally townread, bring new aspects to the conversation.
In post 584, CheekyTeeky wrote:Ok I'm going to stop posting before I take up pages on my own.
In post 586, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 585, Vecna wrote:
In post 574, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 270, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:A50 why aren't you commenting on something more useful?
Town.
yeah, id like some explenation here
Sorry you don't get one. Besides, once titus stops being a drunky I'd like to see some content from her.
Seriously. It feels like ur trying to keep a scumbuddy alive.

Titus/Hidden Happiness/CheekyTeeky scum team?

I think I just solved this game D1. GG guys. If any of you are feeling particularly generous, you know where to find the scummy nomination thread :P
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:22 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You can get away with being town read for catching-up in that matter but she didn’t do it right.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:34 am

Post by Vecna »

not like its a new thought momo, but yeah it does look like 3/4 in RC/Hh/CT/GE
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:44 am

Post by momo »

In post 603, Vecna wrote:not like its a new thought momo, but yeah it does look like 3/4 in RC/Hh/CT/GE
That's why I added :P at the end of my post.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:02 am

Post by momo »

In post 603, Vecna wrote:not like its a new thought momo, but yeah it does look like 3/4 in RC/Hh/CT/GE
Knowing that Vecna, if we reject the current proposal, would you consider proposing this one:
Gladiator - Gamma Emerald
Inactive - Saudude
D5 IC - Almost50
Inventor - Iconeum
D3 King - popsofctown
Macho - CheekyTeeky
Miller - Vecna
Odd Night Motion Detector - apthet
Neighbor - Lil Uzi Vert
Neighbor- momo
Timid - Hidden Happiness
N1 Universal Backup - Nero Cain
Vanilla - Oversoul
Compulsive Quitter - Titus

Weaker roles go to the suspected scum. Greater chance of passing cause more ppl are likely to be happy with it.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

I feel like Day5 IC is almost wasted on... almost.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What if we lynched HH and had someone sort Titus in the hood?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:33 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 606, Oversoul wrote:I feel like Day5 IC is almost wasted on... almost.
Yeah. Swap GE and Almost and I'd vote to pass that
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:37 am

Post by momo »

In post 608, popsofctown wrote:
Sure....
However, that would mean that if we lynch Titus/HH/CT and the game isn't over yet, our next lynch is likely A50 instead of Gamma.

Making likely lynch order Titus/HH/CT/a50/GE

By making a50 IC likely lynch order is
Titus/HH/CT/a50/GE

Obviously this is subject to change and heavily dependent to Titus flipping scum.

Is that the path we want to take.

Because rn, reading the game, I'm pretty sure of those five people, 3 are scum.

If only 2 out of those 5 are scum, D6 becomes MyLo.

Thoughts?
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 604, momo wrote:
That's why I added :P at the end of my post.
Thats ok, im actually totally fine with you carrying us. Were probably being way overconfident and totally wrong but ill worry about that if RC flips town
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Vecna »

I actually like it on him
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:01 am

Post by popsofctown »

My thoughts is that planning out the whole game on day 1 and trying to win a 6 day mafia game with 1 game of dayplay instead of 6 days of dayplay is absurdly bad play
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Hidden Happiness »

Wait how did we suddenly get put into a 'scumread' spot? Not that I'm surprised but what did I do this time B)
~Orihime
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:04 am

In post 612, popsofctown wrote:My thoughts is that planning out the whole game on day 1 and trying to win a 6 day mafia game with 1 game of dayplay instead of 6 days of dayplay is absurdly bad play
This isn't happening. Bottom line it's a game of mafia and we're just scumhunting with a new way of play. It's like an open set up each day. I do feel like we're playing this whole phase wrong, but the game isn't gonna be simply solved in 1 day.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:08 am

What did my hydra partner even do that was so scummy? :thonk:
At the moment I think the inventor should go to ice
Sau gets the Glad
Almost gets the king or IC

Momo gets miller
Gamma gets inactive
Cheeky gets timid
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:31 am

Okay so I just went back and read since none of you fkers will interact with me and I think it's because of the joke post or whatever? That's a first. I can give an essay on why that's wrong, but we're not getting lynched so I can't really complain. My main question still is:
Why. Is. Titus. A. Scumread. I know this is such a hard answer clearly but dear god pls
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:45 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

:lol: momo you better take a step back bruv.
Scum will hide behind you if you spam the thread with your silly scumreads.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:47 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 601, momo wrote:Why wouldn't he be. He is scumhunting, challenging people that are being generally townread, bring new aspects to the conversation.
Momo please show me where Nero is doing this?
It better be good otherwise I'll tunnel you like RC.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:50 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 601, momo wrote:As has been explained multiple times already. No. As long as the backup is a TR, this is irrelevant.
You're irrelevant.

If people keep the roles the whole game and the backup is just one night...what do you think happens after that?
ALSO giving top town reads top roles and not caring if those top town reads are killed is beyond foolish.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:01 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 609, momo wrote:
Sure....
However, that would mean that if we lynch Titus/HH/CT and the game isn't over yet, our next lynch is likely A50 instead of Gamma.

Titus/HH/CT/a50/GE

Obviously this is subject to change and heavily dependent to Titus flipping scum.

Thoughts?
In post 609, momo wrote:
Sure....

Titus/HH/CT/a50/GE

Thoughts?
That’s fair, i just think you’re wrong about Almost50. I think he’s town because I see a lot of my play in his play (part of the reason I town read Vecna too) I also think if the game doesn’t end with those people gone, we might be in MyLo earlier because of possible roles. I can guarantee you there will be a vig at some point in the game.
In post 601, momo wrote:Cheeky has specifically used the word scumbutt as both town and scum but I think she uses it more as scum then town. Would need to search her posts to confirm though.
That would be one of best scumtells ever.

It almost feels Shakespearean levels of tragedy to give Iconeum the inventor, but I like your most recent proposal
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Saudade »

Moi je m'appelle Lolita
Collégienne aux bas
Bleus de méthylène
Moi je m'appelle Lolita
Coléreuse et pas
Mi-coton, mi-laine
Motus et bouche qui n'dis pas
À maman que je suis un phénomène
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:48 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 619, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 601, momo wrote:As has been explained multiple times already. No. As long as the backup is a TR, this is irrelevant.
You're irrelevant.

If people keep the roles the whole game and the backup is just one night...what do you think happens after that?
ALSO giving top town reads top roles and not caring if those top town reads are killed is beyond foolish.
By the time the scum can shoot the PRs, our townreads and scimreads are likely to have changed anyway
"Well, I..."
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Vecna »

Oversoul van be my ride or die homey

The frustration from the HH slot also feels somewhat genuine