Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by Hidden Happiness »

Regardless I want the people I'm townreading right now to live until later. Strength of dayplay isn't really something I think about, the strongest townies tend to die anyways.

I'm pretty sure we were in one of the team mafia's together. Actually I might have been scum annoyed by how townie you were so I couldn't lynch you. :lol: It all kind of blurs together but I occasionally watch games I'm not in and you're pretty prolific.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Iconeum has demonstrated a lack of concern for the details nitty gritty details of each proposal so he should be minimally damaged by the (already minimal ) debuff.

I'd have given it to myself if I could simultaneously give myself inventor
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 875, Hidden Happiness wrote:Regardless I want the people I'm townreading right now to live until later. Strength of dayplay isn't really something I think about, the strongest townies tend to die anyways.

I'm pretty sure we were in one of the team mafia's together. Actually I might have been scum annoyed by how townie you were so I couldn't lynch you. :lol: It all kind of blurs together but I occasionally watch games I'm not in and you're pretty prolific.
Yeah I recall you being in TM2018 with me. Lemme check.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah, we were in the same game there. I guess in that case I can understand your approach but I'm gonna need clarification on which posts are by whom before I change my read
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 860, momo wrote:That said, strongest town reads have more important roles.
your town read on me has wanned?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I largely grok the pop proposal. VOTE: For
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by momo »

In post 873, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 864, momo wrote:An Old Post Game Post From Gamma

Scum can experience genuine frustration. Gamma said that in this thread, and he has an old post backing it up. It sounded incredibly genuine when he said it, but I wasn't sure. It was one line repeated over and over. Now, we see in the post game of a game in which he was
town
, he made a similar post.

Gamma is town.
...I was scum that game.

DID I FOOL YOU POST GAME THERE?
Whelp was just looking through ur old posts...didn’t look through thread itself

My point still stands. It was post game, alignment does t meantter. U were probs genuine then. Making u genuine now too.

But calling out a post where someone townread calls u town is good town play friend
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by momo »

In post 880, Oversoul wrote:I largely grok the pop proposal. VOTE: For
In post 879, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 860, momo wrote:That said, strongest town reads have more important roles.
your town read on me has wanned?
Miller should be someone tr but not someone pushing really hard for things (role can hurt credibility sometimes). That said, I can’t see scum objecting to miller.

Ur still town m8.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:20 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 748, momo wrote:
In post 747, Almost50 wrote:
In post 745, momo wrote:are you really fine with vecna giving himself miller?
He's town
i get that, hell my second proposal gave him the role

that doens't mean it's a good look

and since he is town, he should be getting inventor...
You were literally asking me to propose it that way. I took your proposal and improved a few parts.

Ive not been pushing for anything myself. fact remains, pretty much everyone correctly townreads me and I can handle the shade.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by Titus »

Nero momo is scum or agency captured dude

I am also drunk

This game is probably over because scum will just spam all the smart town are scum protect the strong PRs they gave themselves
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 883, Vecna wrote:
In post 748, momo wrote:
He's town

You were literally asking me to propose it that way. I took your proposal and improved a few parts.

Ive not been pushing for anything myself. fact remains, pretty much everyone correctly townreads me and I can handle the shade.
Can we please kill A50 momo or sausage

If not icon or lyv
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by Titus »

Reject this proposal we can do it...

My bac might be a .20 jsyk
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:24 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 756, momo wrote:
To quote pops, i'm not willing to let good be the enemy of perfect

we still have a lot of time, new proposals can extend the deadline

how about we just reject this one, and have you propose one that gives vecna inventor and iconeum miller

that proposal is better, and town would have nothing to lose

plus a longer day gives us more information
Iconeum is actually in the scumpool though, which is the exact reason he is getting inventor.

Im fine people stating that this proposal can have thibgs improved, but this proposed change/swap is garbage and will just result in me being n1d
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 887, Vecna wrote:Iconeum is actually in the scumpool though, which is the exact reason he is getting inventor.

Im fine people stating that this proposal can have thibgs improved, but this proposed change/swap is garbage and will just result in me being n1d
Nooo

Inventor should be town holy fuck

Whoever proposed scum get strong PRs needscto die
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by Titus »

Vecna ur not getting naked day 1. I am. That's why scum are after me. You're an ifiot tunneling gama.

No offense lu but ur Gamma read is shit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 810, Hidden Happiness wrote:
In post 807, Oversoul wrote:I do not feel like he has done any real scumhunting this game. He called you out for wanting King, among other roles, and then when momo did it he looked the other way. I feel like he is purposefully trying to keep a low profile in a game with a lot of head strong players.

Also, your proposal is so far out of left field I don't even know what to do with it. For the record, I would never use my gladiator ability (unless I had a guilty).
I think the way ice has played the game has been fine compared to other players. I know a fact no one would ever say yes to my proposal but I felt if I threw it out there it'd draw some attention to my slot so people would stop ignoring me
This is a poor way to draw attention. A player of your calliber is perfectly capable of getting attention. Throwing away your proposal like that seems fishy.
In post 851, popsofctown wrote:I mean maybe a50 said that

but did i remember it?

no i did not

if iconeum is gonna lowkey scumside and vote yes every single proposal and maybe like 2-3 other people do that i wanted to jam a proposal rather than take a moment to research my choices better because now there's strategic edge to proposing at that point
I voted yes on one (1) proposal this game. One. I've been playing this game, and was VLA for the weekend. How is that lowkeying?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:29 pm

Post by Titus »

My autocorrect is powerful lol.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:29 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 885, Titus wrote:
In post 748, momo wrote:
He's town

If not icon or lyv
Why kill town?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 780, Titus wrote:
In post 778, Almost50 wrote:
In post 774, momo wrote:and then you had to go and say regardless of your alignment
The way Titus phrased some of her posts suggest she might be town here, and in this case RC was just being RC.

In short, I am not as sure Titus flips scum here anymore, but her play isn't gonna get us anywhere closer to win if she is Town.
And who is us here? The only thing you've done since you got back is needle me over not reading.

Common sense says a miller friendly neighbor can exist. Why would anyone suspect the mod of rewriting the the rules? A simple hey that's not how it works and hunting would be fine but you have to look like you're doing something.

Do something other than bitch about me scumfuck.
This is not how scum titus replaces in in my experience. this is argumentative, irritated town titus.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 890, Iconeum wrote:
In post 810, Hidden Happiness wrote:
In post 807, Oversoul wrote:I do not feel like he has done any real scumhunting this game. He called you out for wanting King, among other roles, and then when momo did it he looked the other way. I feel like he is purposefully trying to keep a low profile in a game with a lot of head strong players.

Also, your proposal is so far out of left field I don't even know what to do with it. For the record, I would never use my gladiator ability (unless I had a guilty).
I think the way ice has played the game has been fine compared to other players. I know a fact no one would ever say yes to my proposal but I felt if I threw it out there it'd draw some attention to my slot so people would stop ignoring me
This is a poor way to draw attention. A player of your calliber is perfectly capable of getting attention. Throwing away your proposal like that seems fishy.
In post 851, popsofctown wrote:I mean maybe a50 said that

but did i remember it?

no i did not

if iconeum is gonna lowkey scumside and vote yes every single proposal and maybe like 2-3 other people do that i wanted to jam a proposal rather than take a moment to research my choices better because now there's strategic edge to proposing at that point
I voted yes on one (1) proposal this game. One. I've been playing this game, and was VLA for the weekend. How is that lowkeying?
Oh come on. You and you scumbuddies want me dead with no talking. Icon didn't throw away anything.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 892, Iconeum wrote:
In post 885, Titus wrote:
In post 748, momo wrote:
He's town

If not icon or lyv
Why kill town?
No one in my scumread is worthy of a townread much less a strong one
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 783, momo wrote:
In post 781, momo wrote:
In post 774, momo wrote:and then you had to go and say regardless of your alignment
The way Titus phrased some of her posts suggest she might be town here, and in this case RC was just being RC.

In short, I am not as sure Titus flips scum here anymore, but her play isn't gonna get us anywhere closer to win if she is Town.
And who is us here? The only thing you've done since you got back is needle me over not reading.

Common sense says a miller friendly neighbor can exist. Why would anyone suspect the mod of rewriting the the rules? A simple hey that's not how it works and hunting would be fine but you have to look like you're doing something.

and she's scum
why do people have to get so emotional when playing mafia

someone scumreading you isn't a fucking personal attack
this wasnt over being scumread though. This was because A50 was calling her bad town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by Titus »

We could lynch apthet too if we have to drop one of my reads
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 785, Nero Cain wrote:I don't really like the idea of giving scummy players a miller role b/c assuming we get a cop @ some point they can just use but "im a miller" as an excuse for why they invested as red. Miller should go to someone that's town and a that's being heavily town read by the majority.

And for that reason, I'm out.

VOTE: against
That is exactly what I am darling. So what do you think about yourself in the IC role, becayse thats the change id expect you to comment on.

The miller allocation has been there for a while.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 896, Vecna wrote:
In post 783, momo wrote:
In post 781, momo wrote:

and she's scum
why do people have to get so emotional when playing mafia

someone scumreading you isn't a fucking personal attack
this wasnt over being scumread though. This was because A50 was calling her bad town.
Drop the sexist emotional attack.

Who cares about the "emotion" and actually engage me.

Oh wait, that's against your wincon.

Can we vote this down and let me carry this?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”