Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Titus, if the proposal was to kill off Mr. Happiness, what would you say?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by Titus »

Sorry momo was doing the emotional attack not vecna
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 900, Iconeum wrote:Titus, if the proposal was to kill off Mr. Happiness, what would you say?
Only if to save me.

You'd need a hell of a case he agency captured me and town hard tunneled on RC and never gave me a chance bc RC quit to preserve his winrate.

Not impossible but no interest today.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 890, Iconeum wrote:
In post 810, Hidden Happiness wrote:
In post 807, Oversoul wrote:I do not feel like he has done any real scumhunting this game. He called you out for wanting King, among other roles, and then when momo did it he looked the other way. I feel like he is purposefully trying to keep a low profile in a game with a lot of head strong players.

Also, your proposal is so far out of left field I don't even know what to do with it. For the record, I would never use my gladiator ability (unless I had a guilty).
I think the way ice has played the game has been fine compared to other players. I know a fact no one would ever say yes to my proposal but I felt if I threw it out there it'd draw some attention to my slot so people would stop ignoring me
This is a poor way to draw attention. A player of your calliber is perfectly capable of getting attention. Throwing away your proposal like that seems fishy.
In post 851, popsofctown wrote:I mean maybe a50 said that

but did i remember it?

no i did not

if iconeum is gonna lowkey scumside and vote yes every single proposal and maybe like 2-3 other people do that i wanted to jam a proposal rather than take a moment to research my choices better because now there's strategic edge to proposing at that point
I voted yes on one (1) proposal this game. One. I've been playing this game, and was VLA for the weekend. How is that lowkeying?
The V/LA is what makes me upset about the For vote. Because any reasonable timetable for that proposal passing has you performing no further dayplay and coming back on Monday to perform night actions. Town!Iconeum wants a larger part in D1 than that.

If you, for whatever RL reasons, were active on MS.net during the process of the proposal passing I'd be less pissed that you voted For. You're either scum or were willing to put very little effort into Day 1.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 903, popsofctown wrote:
In post 807, Oversoul wrote:I do not feel like he has done any real scumhunting this game. He called you out for wanting King, among other roles, and then when momo did it he looked the other way. I feel like he is purposefully trying to keep a low profile in a game with a lot of head strong players.

Also, your proposal is so far out of left field I don't even know what to do with it. For the record, I would never use my gladiator ability (unless I had a guilty).
I think the way ice has played the game has been fine compared to other players. I know a fact no one would ever say yes to my proposal but I felt if I threw it out there it'd draw some attention to my slot so people would stop ignoring me
This is a poor way to draw attention. A player of your calliber is perfectly capable of getting attention. Throwing away your proposal like that seems fishy.

but did i remember it?

no i did not

if iconeum is gonna lowkey scumside and vote yes every single proposal and maybe like 2-3 other people do that i wanted to jam a proposal rather than take a moment to research my choices better because now there's strategic edge to proposing at that point
I voted yes on one (1) proposal this game. One. I've been playing this game, and was VLA for the weekend. How is that lowkeying?
The V/LA is what makes me upset about the For vote. Because any reasonable timetable for that proposal passing has you performing no further dayplay and coming back on Monday to perform night actions. Town!Iconeum wants a larger part in D1 than that.

If you, for whatever RL reasons, were active on MS.net during the process of the proposal passing I'd be less pissed that you voted For. You're either scum or were willing to put very little effort into Day 1.
*gets popcorn as her gun to her head scumread fight*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 798, Hidden Happiness wrote:
In post 737, Vecna wrote:guys, I hate to say it, but im starting to get town feelings from the titus slot here.
I hate that out of all of the people you said this. Does scum Vecna really town a read around at this point? Maybe for credit if he does nothing to stop the Titus lynch but it makes me second guess my scumread on this slot since Titus is obv town.
In post 739, momo wrote:
In post 737, Vecna wrote:guys, I hate to say it, but im starting to get town feelings from the titus slot here.
i guess

but you have to consider the context this read is coming in

because she claims to have not read the game, she hasn't addressed the valid scumreads on her slot

she's pushing forward trying to act town, but i just don't feel it

completely ignoring the fact that the majority of the game wants you lynched isn't a good look

like i'm known for having an idgaf attitude about wagons as town, but as town in this game, if all the serious proposals had me getting lynched, i'd address the issue
Just because everyone was so hung up on RC doesn't mean we should just dismiss Titus. You don't try to 'act' town what kind of logic is this? Are you getting towny vibes from her and just dismissing it as acting or? This was the same thing with the CheekyTeeky catch up. 'These look town but....' Let me explainsomething: Everything in the game can be towny or scummy period. It's about the actions itself and the player that are important and Titus actions are blatantly obv town. The unawareness of her lynch. The way she's acting. All blatantly town.
In post 747, Almost50 wrote:
In post 745, momo wrote:are you really fine with vecna giving himself miller?
He's town
Hard nope.
In post 757, Oversoul wrote:Are you that heavily townreading Iconeum?
Are you not? Because you should be. If you're not why
And this post also makes me think HH is town.

Either im being played properly by hh and titus (whic is possible) or theres some major powerwolfing goin on up in here.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 806, Hidden Happiness wrote:1-shot Gladiator: Oversoul
Inactive: Gamma Emerald (following partner on this one)
Day 5 Innocent Child: Hidden Happiness (grumble)
Inventor: Iconeum
Day 3 King: popsofctown
Macho: Nero Cain
Miller: momo
Odd-Night Motion Detector: Luv (But we leash him to where we want him)
Vecna:Neighbor
Saudade: Neighbor
apthet: Timid
CheekyTeeky:Night 1 Universal Backup
Titus:Vanilla
Compulsive Quitter: Almost50
Spicy. and not at all terrible. Better even than some.of the other stuff proposed to counter mine.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 905, Vecna wrote:
In post 798, Hidden Happiness wrote:
I hate that out of all of the people you said this. Does scum Vecna really town a read around at this point? Maybe for credit if he does nothing to stop the Titus lynch but it makes me second guess my scumread on this slot since Titus is obv town.
In post 739, momo wrote:
i guess

but you have to consider the context this read is coming in

because she claims to have not read the game, she hasn't addressed the valid scumreads on her slot

she's pushing forward trying to act town, but i just don't feel it

completely ignoring the fact that the majority of the game wants you lynched isn't a good look

like i'm known for having an idgaf attitude about wagons as town, but as town in this game, if all the serious proposals had me getting lynched, i'd address the issue
Just because everyone was so hung up on RC doesn't mean we should just dismiss Titus. You don't try to 'act' town what kind of logic is this? Are you getting towny vibes from her and just dismissing it as acting or? This was the same thing with the CheekyTeeky catch up. 'These look town but....' Let me explainsomething: Everything in the game can be towny or scummy period. It's about the actions itself and the player that are important and Titus actions are blatantly obv town. The unawareness of her lynch. The way she's acting. All blatantly town.
In post 747, Almost50 wrote:
In post 745, momo wrote:are you really fine with vecna giving himself miller?
He's town
Hard nope.
In post 757, Oversoul wrote:Are you that heavily townreading Iconeum?
Are you not? Because you should be. If you're not why
And this post also makes me think HH is town.

Either im being played properly by hh and titus (whic is possible) or theres some major powerwolfing goin on up in here.
Hey whatever gets you to vote scum

But A50 is obvscum
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by Vecna »

Town post
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:46 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 814, Almost50 wrote:
In post 806, Hidden Happiness wrote:Odd-Night Motion Detector: Luv (But we leash him to where we want him)
Best idea I've seen in all thread! Let's tell scum which of their members not to send to do the kill, or who is best to target with the rolestop, REALLY great idea!

Hmmmm
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 909, Vecna wrote:
In post 814, Almost50 wrote:
In post 806, Hidden Happiness wrote:Odd-Night Motion Detector: Luv (But we leash him to where we want him)
Best idea I've seen in all thread! Let's tell scum which of their members not to send to do the kill, or who is best to target with the rolestop, REALLY great idea!

Hmmmm
Wow does A50 really think the md works as a tracker?

By his logic we should lynch him for nor reading
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 889, Titus wrote:Vecna ur not getting naked day 1. I am.
ummm...no one wants to see a naked vecna.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 898, Vecna wrote:
In post 785, Nero Cain wrote:I don't really like the idea of giving scummy players a miller role b/c assuming we get a cop @ some point they can just use but "im a miller" as an excuse for why they invested as red. Miller should go to someone that's town and a that's being heavily town read by the majority.

And for that reason, I'm out.

VOTE: against
That is exactly what I am darling.
So what do you think about yourself in the IC role, becayse thats the change id expect you to comment on.

The miller allocation has been there for a while.
What does the bolded mean? I mean, giving me IC just gets me shot n4. Do you think that scum want to deal with conf town Nero? no, they don't. I'm not really sure what would be best to give me b/c I'm not very good at long term strategy. I kinda liked the idea of being the backup and having one of the useful prs but eh...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:22 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 903, popsofctown wrote:

but did i remember it?

no i did not

This is implying that I purposefully went VLA to lowkey this game...
Or that I should vote against a proposal that I support just to not 'possibly' end the day

wow
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 859, momo wrote:VOTE: for
I have a bad feeling about this
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:28 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 860, momo wrote:
In post 824, popsofctown wrote:
I put forth the following as proposal

Gladiator - Hidden Happiness
Inactive - Saudude
D5 IC - Gamma Emerald
Inventor - popsofctown
D3 King - momo
Macho - CheekyTeeky
Miller - Nero Cain
Odd Night Motion Detector - Lil Uzi Vert
Neighbor - Oversoul
Neighbor- almost50
Timid - Iconeum
N1 Universal Backup - Vecna
Vanilla - apthet
Compulsive Quitter - Titus

VOTE: For
Bolded green for thoughts this time, because I really like the way this color looks (don't judge me).

Mostly I'm in support of this proposal. Voting for this rn because a lot of ppl have used theirs. Don't know if we'll get a better one.

Gladiator HH is fine, as long as we're sticking with pops' idea that using the gladiator 1-shot is a scum claim. If you can't bring town to a consensus, you're doing it wrong. Don't force their hand.

As I said before, neighbor would have been more fun but I agree that a50 and oversoul will use it better than me. Both of you are townleans. On top of working together, your main goal should be reading each other.

Miller Nero is an interesting choice, given that I think he's town, but not 100% sure. That said, strongest town reads have more important roles. In late game, just because he's the miller, doesn't mean that he shouldn't be lynched. Should keep on reading him as normal.

Motion detector LUV is nice. He's town. LUV, I'm reading into your other ideas and secrecy as town who is playing his cards to his chest. I'm assuming you know who you need to track in case RC flips town.

Titus lynch was a given.

If RC flips town and a high scum utility PR dies, Vecna probs scum.

If RC flips scum, Vecna Town.

If RC flips town and a low or negative utility PR dies, WIFOM aspects must be considered and reads must be made.

Overall, this is a good proposal. Combined with the flip, it should give the town a lot of information. We just need to play it right. In case I die before I get to make another post, this is goodbye. If we follow through with this proposal and town plays smart, we should win regardless of the flip.
with this current proposal we still have way too many high value nk targets.

We achieved the exact opposite of what we set out to do.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 864, momo wrote:An Old Post Game Post From Gamma

Scum can experience genuine frustration. Gamma said that in this thread, and he has an old post backing it up. It sounded incredibly genuine when he said it, but I wasn't sure. It was one line repeated over and over. Now, we see in the post game of a game in which he was
town
, he made a similar post.

Gamma is town.
using old logic you used as town before does not mean you suddenly forget that wisdom when your role pm turns red.

bad post, sorry.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:30 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 867, Hidden Happiness wrote:I WANT YOU TO LIVE YOU DUMB DONKEY
ainy nobody killing GE early
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:34 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 889, Titus wrote:Vecna ur not getting naked day 1. I am. That's why scum are after me. You're an ifiot tunneling gama.

No offense lu but ur Gamma read is shit.
take some water and realize im not tunneling that slot whatsoever.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:43 pm

Post by Vecna »

bad proposal mateys
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:56 pm

Post by momo »

In post 915, Vecna wrote:
In post 860, momo wrote:
In post 824, popsofctown wrote:
I put forth the following as proposal

Gladiator - Hidden Happiness
Inactive - Saudude
D5 IC - Gamma Emerald
Inventor - popsofctown
D3 King - momo
Macho - CheekyTeeky
Miller - Nero Cain
Odd Night Motion Detector - Lil Uzi Vert
Neighbor - Oversoul
Neighbor- almost50
Timid - Iconeum
N1 Universal Backup - Vecna
Vanilla - apthet
Compulsive Quitter - Titus

VOTE: For
Bolded green for thoughts this time, because I really like the way this color looks (don't judge me).

Mostly I'm in support of this proposal. Voting for this rn because a lot of ppl have used theirs. Don't know if we'll get a better one.

Gladiator HH is fine, as long as we're sticking with pops' idea that using the gladiator 1-shot is a scum claim. If you can't bring town to a consensus, you're doing it wrong. Don't force their hand.

As I said before, neighbor would have been more fun but I agree that a50 and oversoul will use it better than me. Both of you are townleans. On top of working together, your main goal should be reading each other.

Miller Nero is an interesting choice, given that I think he's town, but not 100% sure. That said, strongest town reads have more important roles. In late game, just because he's the miller, doesn't mean that he shouldn't be lynched. Should keep on reading him as normal.

Motion detector LUV is nice. He's town. LUV, I'm reading into your other ideas and secrecy as town who is playing his cards to his chest. I'm assuming you know who you need to track in case RC flips town.

Titus lynch was a given.

If RC flips town and a high scum utility PR dies, Vecna probs scum.

If RC flips scum, Vecna Town.

If RC flips town and a low or negative utility PR dies, WIFOM aspects must be considered and reads must be made.

Overall, this is a good proposal. Combined with the flip, it should give the town a lot of information. We just need to play it right. In case I die before I get to make another post, this is goodbye. If we follow through with this proposal and town plays smart, we should win regardless of the flip.
with this current proposal we still have way too many high value nk targets.

We achieved the exact opposite of what we set out to do.
As long as UB is town, high value NK targets shouldn’t matter. We might not have a backup in future days and should use this opportunity to get the strongest TRs solid roles.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 919, Vecna wrote:VOTE: against

bad proposal mateys
ok but why? Also, nothing to say about ?

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:18 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 914, Vecna wrote:
In post 859, momo wrote:VOTE: for
I have a bad feeling about this
ur not townreading momo?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:20 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 912, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 898, Vecna wrote:
In post 785, Nero Cain wrote:I don't really like the idea of giving scummy players a miller role b/c assuming we get a cop @ some point they can just use but "im a miller" as an excuse for why they invested as red. Miller should go to someone that's town and a that's being heavily town read by the majority.

And for that reason, I'm out.

That is exactly what I am darling.
So what do you think about yourself in the IC role, becayse thats the change id expect you to comment on.

The miller allocation has been there for a while.
What does the bolded mean? I mean, giving me IC just gets me shot n4. Do you think that scum want to deal with conf town Nero? no, they don't. I'm not really sure what would be best to give me b/c I'm not very good at long term strategy. I kinda liked the idea of being the backup and having one of the useful prs but eh...
This sounds like dodging. Being backup is likely to give you a powerfull role, depending on scum strategy which means a likely early exit as well.
If it's your goal to live past N4, why not go for some of the lesser roles?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:21 am

Post by Iconeum »