ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2002, Old Dogs wrote:
In post 2000, Wh4t wrote:11:30 can effectively be BoP'd as scum at this point. Any resistance should be noted.
i agree theyre likely scum and skitter's reads have been uncharacteristically bad but im far far more confident in creature first

where are you with him?
I have bad reads sometimes. Not often, but sometimes

See mini 2082 as a recent example
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2010, Irrelephant11 wrote:Why can we be BOP'd? Neither of us have a notable reputation for scumhunting.
Ehhhh i do
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2015, Rhinox wrote:By votecount 2.3, chick was up to 5 votes, I still had the same 2 votes on me. First 2 votes on the chick wagon? both voters from the creature wagon, led by old dogs (option 2 from your gamestate POE).

So for my "wagon" to be scum indicative of me then I'm scum with Creature AND Old dogs? or if Old dog's is town (noting that you were conversing as if both town at the time) then scum push on chick somewhere in the voted (consensus town) toog (survivor) 1130 (hmm?) zeebu (3p or town) range? is YVG scum with me for hammering to prevent my counterwagon from gaining steam?
I'm not sure i follow ur logic here
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 2043, pisskop wrote:The goal is to get the damn 3ps to play mafia

My guess is that if a single player is responsible for the lockdown of the players, then lynching them gives town 3 more townies to use for Voting and Endgaming purposes.

Thus a toog lynch is advisable.
Ok...

A) I'm playing in such a way that I dictate my own survival. I support my town reads lynch wagons, and have (multiple times) expressed who I sincerely doubt has an incompatible win con with town. The fact that I'm a survivor and have claimed it has painted me into a corner that it wouldn't matter what I said anyways, and you aren't likely to listen (as based on my non biased comments earlier being brushed aside) anyways.

2) If I were said single player responsible for the lockdown of the players, it would make no sense for me to claim Survivor in the first place. Moreover, why do you naturally assume they have an alignment to begin with, let alone that they are all aligned with town? If they were all town and killing one person unlocks them to play the game, you should be more concerned with the fact that Mafia would definitely need to be a fairly significantly sized team (4 or 5).

D) I can only fight for my life and do what I feel is in my best interests. I am completely at the mercy of the majority, but pushing my lynch is just another mislynch for scum as well. So don't be so whimsical about it.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by Rhinox »

In post 2052, ElevenThirty wrote:I'm not sure i follow ur logic here
I'm trying to say that you trying to convince old dogs that me being THE counterwagon to chick on day 2 is scum indicative for me is inconsistent with your reads. you're flirting with a "everyone on chickwagon was town or 3P" position which should lead a reasonable townie to a "counterwagon is NAI" conclusion. I think the way you're trying to casually lead old dogs to agree with you on this without you reasoning it out is very likely not town especially because reasoning it out should be leading you to a scum dogs/YVG suspicion (which you've been consistently moving in the opposite direction of), given the rest of the wagon is {flipped town, consensus town, claimed survivor, yourself, 3P or town}

the zeebu is scum if rhino is scum is a lol attempt at getting out of the corner you painted yourself into since your the one who reasoned out why zeebu can't be scum on D1 for reasons that shouldn't just stop being true when it becomes inconvenient

I will also explicitly say I feel it's a manipulation to call me THE counterwagon to chick D2 because 2 votes without much substance behind them is not really a wagon at all. I didn't feel like a counterwagon. I think the way D2 went down prevented a true counterwagon.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:50 pm

Post by mastina »

MOD:
I know I'm probably nearing prod range, but
24-48 hour V/LA due to sickness.

Vomited today, sick.

I'll post as soon as I can.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:41 pm

Post by Wh4t »

In post 2051, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 2010, Irrelephant11 wrote:Why can we be BOP'd? Neither of us have a notable reputation for scumhunting.
Ehhhh i do
Neither of you are as bad as your current PoE.
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:15 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

I am tho

~ Pichu
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:48 am

Post by zeebu »

im not following the relationship between rhinox and i
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:48 am

Post by zeebu »

or maybe association is a better word
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:32 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2056, Wh4t wrote:
In post 2051, ElevenThirty wrote:
Ehhhh i do
Neither of you are as bad as your current PoE.
If I have any specific reputation, I don't know what it is. It was at one point a rep for strong scumplay, but then I lost some scumgames. I have a good winrate as both alignments, but from my point of view the town winrate has more to do with more social parts of the game like building coalitions (I've won Coalition Mafia on D1 twice), sheeping the right players when I know they're strong scumhunters (e.g. RC, Shoshin), calling out bad reasoning for reads, etc.

I'm maybe also known for occasionally building strong scumcases, but iirc those are only actually on scum like 60% of the time :lol: (I've worked HARD to get townies lynched as town before, lol)
Speaking only for myself, and I'll vouch for this postgame, my impression of skitter is that she has above average reads, but occasionally tunnels town or townreads scum for personality reasons, and participates in mislynches when those things happen.

Anyway you're the first to ever suggest BoP'ing me and that just feels unfair because imo you can't. I'll back this up with meta later if you'd like. I don't know skitter's recent towngames well enough to know if you should be BoP'ing her, but our participation in chickadee's lynch was under my lead anyway

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:35 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Also I'm discovering that skitter and I think about mafia really differently - like we understand each other's reads, but come away with very different game plans because I like fast and loose play that I try to corral into something solid later in the gameday and skitter prefers to follow her stronger reads for longer periods of time and while we enjoy playing games together we've already decided we're probably never hydra'ing again.

Btw the unsigned posts were skitter, not me

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:38 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Oh also personally I don't scumread rhinox anymore, I just argued with Old Dogs because I didn't think Old Dogs should ever have used the word "clear" regarding the slot, because a single vca reason that can be manipulated by scum isn't enough for that word. It gave off informed vibes, and tbh still does. But I like rhinox for town currently, so skitter and I should probably talk I guess

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:39 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Is anyone going to recognize that wh4t is trying to lead a push on us while wholly misrepresenting the meaning of my posts or is scumreading 1130 too popular to want to see that

-Irrel
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:40 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

does anyone need anything specific from me

I'm starting to want to take the game seriously now that both my other heads have started to play again

~ Pichu
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:45 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 1996, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:I think wh4t is town, relly pinged me a bit on that last page but not sure there yet, gonna need to consult with Pichu tonight probably.

VOTE: 11:30 for the moment, I may need to reread skitter's early game tonight to be sure of this but some pressure here is probably fine

-Pikachu
wow I completely glossed over the fact that these aren't "pichu" posts

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:46 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2063, ElevenThirty wrote:Is anyone going to recognize that wh4t is trying to lead a push on us while wholly misrepresenting the meaning of my posts or is scumreading 1130 too popular to want to see that

-Irrel
On the other hand does scum actually push someone because "I'm certainly not towny enough to get nightkilled, how dare you suggest I'm towny!"
Someone else weigh in please

-Irrel
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:51 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

my impression of wh4t is that their posting style is NAI

there's one part of it that pings me but I'd rather keep that on the downlow for right now

~ Pichu
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:04 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

I too am ignoring their posting style in favor of reading their content
what do you think about their content

-Irrel
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:09 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

fine I guess?

~ Pichu
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:26 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

In post 1996, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:I think wh4t is town, relly pinged me a bit on that last page but not sure there yet, gonna need to consult with Pichu tonight probably.

VOTE: 11:30 for the moment, I may need to reread skitter's early game tonight to be sure of this but some pressure here is probably fine

-Pikachu
no consulting happened

but I agree with the read

~ Pichu
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:25 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2055, mastina wrote:
MOD:
I know I'm probably nearing prod range, but
24-48 hour V/LA due to sickness.

Vomited today, sick.

I'll post as soon as I can.
:eek:
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 2061, ElevenThirty wrote:Also I'm discovering that skitter and I think about mafia really differently - like we understand each other's reads, but come away with very different game plans because I like fast and loose play that I try to corral into something solid later in the gameday and skitter prefers to follow her stronger reads for longer periods of time and while we enjoy playing games together we've already decided we're probably never hydra'ing again.

Btw the unsigned posts were skitter, not me

-Irrel
this kind of makes sense and explains why I'm reading 1130 as having inconsistent reads that don't proress naturally I guess???
In post 2066, ElevenThirty wrote:On the other hand does scum actually push someone because "I'm certainly not towny enough to get nightkilled, how dare you suggest I'm towny!"
Someone else weigh in please

-Irrel
eh I think its NAI given how everyone seems to be sensitive to "pocketing" in the current meta (or in this game at least). multiple players in this game have become suspicious for being townread without sufficient substance so I could certainly see scum faking that.

i would, however, expect town to at least acknowledge the correction that you were implying lynched instead of nk'd and reconsider their read, instead of digging in as if it doesn't matter what they thought had happened didn't actually happen how they thought.
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:40 am

Post by Old Dogs »

how can we solve this game?
~ hydra of titus and katyusha ~
Old Dogs
Old Dogs