Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK. Thanks. Now, the last question: What role(s) would you personally be totally against getting yourself (aside from CQ obviously)?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:57 am

Post by popsofctown »

That guy's replace-out rate is pretty high
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Hidden Happiness »

Hm, I know at least for me I would hate to get inactive or Macho. Macho more then inactive. These are mostly selfish reasons because being a PR is fun but if we did get them it ups our chance of survival/makes our reads more impactful. Also FUCK INNOCENT CHILD I HATE THAT ROLE SO MUCH. I hate when people don't have to read me and try to solve me that takes out like half of the fun for me it's like just waiting for my death on n4 and it's gonna be wifom. I hate IC so fucking much and I don't want it but my partner does and it's just ughhhhhhh
~Maria
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:04 am

Post by popsofctown »

HH slot can both claim part of the hydra actively desires a role scum would never want, yet plausibly put forth a proposal that does not give themselves that role because the other head doesn't want it. No nonhydra slot could do that and this is why I so quickly /in when I see a no-hydra game in a queue..
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

@HH: OK. Thank you very much :)

Oh, btw.. if you care to ISO me I would say you'll never find me saying I'm scum reading your slot. Someone got momo's promotion of "Titus+HH are scum together" confused for being my view, I think, but that's irrelevant. Thanks a gain for answering my questions.

@Pops: It doesn't matter much what one proposes to give themselves because if the majority are against it then it won't happen. Personally I do understand internal hydra dissonance in most cases, so that's not a big problem for me.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

*again! :facepalm:

Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Hidden Happiness »

In post 1179, popsofctown wrote:HH slot can both claim part of the hydra actively desires a role scum would never want, yet plausibly put forth a proposal that does not give themselves that role because the other head doesn't want it. No nonhydra slot could do that and this is why I so quickly /in when I see a no-hydra game in a queue..
It'd take me a moment but I can link you games where I've said I hate being IC
pedit: No problem mr A50.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:14 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1182, Hidden Happiness wrote:
In post 1179, popsofctown wrote:HH slot can both claim part of the hydra actively desires a role scum would never want, yet plausibly put forth a proposal that does not give themselves that role because the other head doesn't want it. No nonhydra slot could do that and this is why I so quickly /in when I see a no-hydra game in a queue..
It'd take me a moment but I can link you games where I've said I hate being IC
pedit: No problem mr A50.
I 100% believe you, that doesn't resolve the issue. Earnest or not your slot is still able to townspew by wanting the IC slot yet not obtain the IC slot. That generates advantage whether your town or scum, maybe even more advantage as town.

In this particular game-state I don't think HHslot has enough control of the game for the hydra edge to matter but it's an annoying hydra edge if it were to actually matter.

Also this is something that would bug me even more if I were scum this game which is why I shouldn't post it but I'm gonna follow my town backspace key rule
"Well, I..."
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:17 am

Post by callforjudgement »

pisskop replaces Saudade.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:19 am

Post by callforjudgement »

Game statusFailed proposals:
Spoiler: momo's proposal
For
(4): momo, Almost50, Iconeum, pisskop
Against
(7): Hidden Happiness, popsofctown, Nero Cain, Oversoul, Titus, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna
Not voting
(3): apthet, CheekyTeeky, Gamma Emerald
Spoiler: Vecna's proposal
For
(2): Vecna, Lil Uzi Vert
Against
(7): Titus, Oversoul, Nero Cain, popsofctown, momo, CheekyTeeky, Almost50
Not voting
(5): Iconeum, pisskop, apthet, Gamma Emerald, Hidden Happiness
Spoiler: popsofctown's proposal
For
(5): Oversoul, pisskop, CheekyTeeky, momo, Gamma Emerald
Against
(7): Hidden Happiness, Titus, Vecna, Nero Cain, Almost50, popsofctown, Lil Uzi Vert
Not voting
(2): Iconeum, apthet
Current proposal
(by Lil Uzi Vert):
For
(4): popsofctown, Lil Uzi Vert, Oversoul, Titus
Against
(3): Almost50, Gamma Emerald, Hidden Happiness
Not voting
(7): Iconeum, apthet, pisskop, CheekyTeeky, momo, Vecna, Nero Cain

Proposal available
(10): Hidden Happiness, Iconeum, Oversoul, apthet, Nero Cain, CheekyTeeky, Almost50, Gamma Emerald, pisskop, Titus
Proposal unavailable
(4): momo, Vecna, popsofctown, Lil Uzi Vert

To end day with a particular role assignment, one player must propose it, and 8 players vote for it.
Deadline is currently 00:05 UTC on Wednesday 24 July (
automatic countdown: (expired on 2019-07-24 00:05:00)
). It will be extended when a proposal is made.

Unofficial vote count
CheekyTeeky
(2): popsofctown, pisskop
Hidden Happiness
(1): Iconeum
Vecna
(1): Hidden Happiness
Iconeum
(1): Oversoul

These votes don't do anything, but I'm counting them anyway.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Saudade replaced out? :(
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by momo »

Cheeky is almost certainly scum. Saying "you're lynching me over people that have content" almost certainly indicates that she's lurking to avoid pressure.

That said making Titus and Vecna neighbors isn't something that I can vote for. Titus is scummy imo and Vecna is already townreading her. I tr Vecna, but I don't want him to be Titus' neighbor. If Titus is a neighbor, the other neighbor must be a someone that will look at her critically that is widely townread. I'd volunteer, but people seem to want to give me miller. If that keeps me alive, it's whatever.

VOTE: against
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by popsofctown »

"Well, I..."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1187, momo wrote:Cheeky is almost certainly scum. Saying "you're lynching me over people that have content" almost certainly indicates that she's lurking to avoid pressure.

That said making Titus and Vecna neighbors isn't something that I can vote for. Titus is scummy imo and Vecna is already townreading her. I tr Vecna, but I don't want him to be Titus' neighbor. If Titus is a neighbor, the other neighbor must be a someone that will look at her critically that is widely townread. I'd volunteer, but people seem to want to give me miller. If that keeps me alive, it's whatever.

The last time Vecna and I played together, Vecna and I almost tore each other up. He's fully capable of being critical. This also implies that someone town reading me cannot use critical thinking with me.

Vecna has shown the most critical thinking here. That's why I didn't stop him from sorting Nero although I think he's town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1186, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Saudade replaced out? :(
yea but Im here now. So hark! And stand tall; for I am with you in your hour of need.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by Titus »

It's statements and implications like 1187 that ping me as scum. Momo stalls the game, makes it takes longer, shades people playing correctly and tries to control who has influence on me.

I can't legit see town complaining that there's only certain players I should be hooded with if my hood partner is town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

Oh. Im a town fingerbanger. You vote me powers, I produce a V
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by Titus »

I also can't fathom who would pass momo's test
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

Can somebody catch me up?

Like on the mechanical level. Who has powers? When did you vote that [post number]?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1191, Titus wrote:I can't legit see town complaining that there's only certain players I should be hooded with if my hood partner is town.
I can. I (and I suspect many others in the game) know how
good
you are at optimizing hoods in your favor as either alignment, so until we are able to sort you with a relatively high degree of certainty we need to either deny you access to the hood or at least make sure your neighbor is someone who is hard for you to pocket and control if you are scum.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

Why am I getting inactive? I guess I could bite that bullet but it seems like half the fun is the
zanny
powers
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Hi Pisskop. You need to ISO FL :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1196, pisskop wrote:Why am I getting inactive? I guess I could bite that bullet but it seems like half the fun is the
zanny
powers
Vote Against and I will give you something juicy :]

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im sure youve already done this, but Im not yet reading. Here are my thoughts:
Spoiler: the rolecall
In post 5, callforjudgement wrote:Here are the roles you get to allocate for Day 1! Each role must be given to one player, and each player must get a role.

Day 1 Role Call
  • 1-shot Gladiator
    (
    Day
    ): Once in the game, during the Day when no proposal is being voted on, you may challenge a player via bold post in the game thread ("
    Challenge:
    player
    "). All proposals that day are invalid unless they give the Compulsive Quitter role either to you, or to the player you challenged.
  • Inactive
    (
    Passive
    ): For the rest of the game, proposals that give you a
    Day
    or
    Night
    action are invalid.
  • (
    Passive
    ): If you are Town-aligned, your alignment will be publicly revealed at the start of Day 5.
  • (
    Night
    ): Once each on four Nights in the game, you may grant a new night action to a player in the game (other than yourself). Each of these actions may be given once:
    Spoiler: Inventions
    • 1-shot Bodyguard
      (
      Night
      Protective
      ): Once in the game at Night, choose a player other than yourself. Any
      Eliminate
      actions aimed at that player will be deflected onto you.
    • (
      Night
      ): Once in the game at Night, choose a player other than yourself. If you are Town-aligned, the moderator will confirm that fact to the chosen player. (If you use this ability when not Town-aligned, it acts as a Visitor, i.e. it targets that player but has no further effect.)
    • (
      Night
      ): Once in the game at Night, you may activate this role. On the following Day only, if an accepted proposal would give you the Compulsive Quitter role, you swap places in that proposal with the player who proposed it (so they end up with the Compulsive Quitter role, and you take the role they gave themself).
    • (
      Night
      ): Once in the game at Night, you may send the moderator a message, who will forward it on to a player of your choice. The message will be marked as having come from a Mailman, but the moderator will not confirm who sent it (until after the game).
  • Day 3 King
    (
    Passive
    ): On Day 3, no other player will be able to propose; as the last remaining player with a proposal, your proposal will therefore be accepted automatically, without voting.
  • (
    Passive
    ):
    Protective
    roles will fail when used on you.
  • (
    Passive
    ): All other roles will interact with you as though you were Scum, regardless of your actual alignment.
  • (
    Night
    ): Once on each odd-numbered night, you may choose a player, and will learn whether or not there was motion involving that player that night. A player has motion involving them if they use a
    Night
    action, or if a
    Night
    action is used on them, or both.
  • (
    Passive
    ): You will gain access to read and post in the Neighbour private topic, and may use it to discuss the game with the other players there.
  • (
    Passive
    ): You will gain access to read and post in the Neighbour private topic, and may use it to discuss the game with the other players there.
  • Timid
    (
    Passive
    ): You cannot make proposals.
  • (
    Passive
    ): At the end of Night 1, you will automatically gain the role of the player who was eliminated Night 1.
  • Vanilla
    (
    Passive
    ): This role doesn't do anything.
  • (
    Twilight
    ): You immediately leave the game and are eliminated.
Game statusThere is no active proposal.
  • IC is a cop. A very belated rolecall. Give it to a lurker who wont be roped and let them dangle.
  • Inactive can give you passives, it seems. Like bulletproof, paranoid gun owner, lightning rod, loved, etc. Maybe not PGO, maybe just modifiers.
  • Inventor can give to inactive. inactive specifies proposals.
  • King will be a good enough invest imo. We'll see what they do with unlimited power. Rather just give to town.
  • Give me miller, since lookatmeimsotown.
  • Actually Id rather have a hood out of that whole list.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”