pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

stupid bbcode.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

che?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1201, pisskop wrote:
che?
Flavor Leaf? As in Boonskiies?? NVM. It was a reference to the EVERYTHING IS COMPLETELY NORMAL game.. supposed to be a joke, but one of us spoiled it. :facepalm:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

isdgi

Flavor tipped me off when he told me he was saving me from a lynch. From that point on I was suspecting him. He was smart enough to not kill the vig though
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I dunno. All I remember is you seemed to have something on him.. some kind of an internal read, so I was just joking about you not wanting to catch up by telling you to get a read on him, despite the fact he's not even in this game.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

Flavor's has a few tells. But Im used to boonski, not flavor. So dont hold me to that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

I have friday off, so Ill def read up then.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1187, momo wrote:Cheeky is almost certainly scum. Saying "you're lynching me over people that have content" almost certainly indicates that she's lurking to avoid pressure.

That said making Titus and Vecna neighbors isn't something that I can vote for. Titus is scummy imo and Vecna is already townreading her. I tr Vecna, but I don't want him to be Titus' neighbor. If Titus is a neighbor, the other neighbor must be a someone that will look at her critically that is widely townread. I'd volunteer, but people seem to want to give me miller. If that keeps me alive, it's whatever.

VOTE: against
oof, i don't even know where to begin
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1164, popsofctown wrote:Whenever you cast a spell that targets only a Titus planeswalker, change that spell's target to another nonTitus permanent it could target at random. Then each other planeswalker loses all loyalty abilities until end of turn. Draw a card.
Don't joke about this shit
I still have memories of that Varsoon game
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Aw fuck Saudade got replaced
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm unfamiliar with the Varsoon game.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It was a game where the flavor changed every day phase, it got canceled due to everyone not caring anymore but while it ran it was a mess of egos and crazy roles
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1168, popsofctown wrote:
Saudade is proddable
why would you do this
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

im being so lazy rm
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1169, Hidden Happiness wrote:Oh boy it seems I missed more then I thought if one of you pissed off my partner. (Don't worry I already got somewhat briefed.) I'm gonna
I still feel like Cheeky is playing way too idgaf/careless to be scum. I remember her being a lot more timid (lol) as scum. Why do people want to vote her? Because she's lurking? Also the fact Luv is the one who gave this feels blah to me
~Maria
There's a line between "dgaf" and "not doing jack all". Honestly your argument against lynching Cheeky makes her look scummier.
UNVOTE: for now but I might vote For this one
<Embrace The Void>

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1212, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1168, popsofctown wrote:
Saudade is proddable
why would you do this
so pisskop can read the thread sooner?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1175, callforjudgement wrote:
Saudade is being replaced.
Yeah so I don't understand this, it kinda pings me on the Saudade slot
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Fyi what I don't understand is Saudade dipping out after the prod, because the time between prod and being replaced is so short Saudade clearly told the mod they were replacing out rather than just dropping the prod
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think I've ever played a complete game with him. He's either new Yume or a Yume alt.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1187, momo wrote:Cheeky is almost certainly scum. Saying "you're lynching me over people that have content" almost certainly indicates that she's lurking to avoid pressure.

That said making Titus and Vecna neighbors isn't something that I can vote for. Titus is scummy imo and Vecna is already townreading her. I tr Vecna, but I don't want him to be Titus' neighbor. If Titus is a neighbor, the other neighbor must be a someone that will look at her critically that is widely townread. I'd volunteer, but people seem to want to give me miller. If that keeps me alive, it's whatever.

I think Cheeky is a vote most people can agree on so I think at this point that's the best option. I'll review the full list again once I catch up and make my vote then.
<Embrace The Void>

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:44 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Saudade frequently replaces out like this, I saw him do it as town somewhere, I don't think it's very alignment indicative for him.
"Well, I..."
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1218, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think I've ever played a complete game with him. He's either new Yume or a Yume alt.
I've played full games with him but yeah he might be Yume 2.0
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1205, pisskop wrote:Flavor's has a few tells. But Im used to boonski, not flavor. So dont hold me to that.
Uhhh what's the point of talking about someone I don't believe is in the game?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Tbh I kinda wanna just wipe this one off the record just because with Saudade having been replaced the core reason that slot was chosen for Inactive is moot
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1082, Vecna wrote:Why does it surprise you that people (being me) question your motives after youve been arguing against any proposal where I get a powerfull role?

You now say you scumread me on some reaction from icon, but you were constantly shading any proposal where I got anything meaningfull way before that.
???? I don't even know what this is but I'm sure that it's stupid and I don't see the point or even what the intent is other to argue.
In post 1083, Vecna wrote:And then afterwards you make a big fuss about me asking you why this was the thing you commented in, as opposed to your own IC role.
Why should I have commented on it? You asked me my thoughts on getting it and I think it just gets me shot. I mean how is that not common sense? The
ONLY
reason scum would leave an IC alive is their reads are soooooooooooo bad that they are like a 4th scum member.

I started scum reading you b/c trying to frame my answer as "complaining" was scummy as shit.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”