pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:28 am

Post by pisskop »

I wont be reading it if you dont specify it. Ill pick up reads and the deets as i go.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:28 am

Post by pisskop »

buuuuuut
. . .

L A M I S T?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:29 am

Post by popsofctown »

You don't plan to read the whole thread you mean?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:29 am

Post by popsofctown »

There is a page I wanted to highlight to you if you're not going to read everything idk what's lamist about that
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:30 am

Post by pisskop »

I mean me.

look at
me
im so town. as in pisskop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:31 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 953, popsofctown wrote:
In post 951, Oversoul wrote:
In post 945, apthet wrote:Odd-Night Motion Detector: Lil Uzi Vert I haven't actually been paying too much attention to the proposals until now, but this is the role I'd prefer to get. I think it has potential to synergize well with
my role
, although there's no guarantee that it will really pay off in any impactful way

Could you explain the underlined bit? Are we not all just vanilla townies?
Apthet can multiact her factional rolestop
che?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 980, Titus wrote:
In post 977, Iconeum wrote:A50 should never be the lynch here. Why let HH live for so long? Titus just vanilla?
So much wrong here

A50 is obvscum, so why not lynch?
HH is town so why not have him live.
What's wrong with being vanilla? It appeases the Titus sucks crowd while keeping town me alive.
Think titus is townish here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:48 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 990, Oversoul wrote:Nero Cain, Titus, Mastina, Thor665
Maybe
No
No
I dont remember
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:50 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 996, apthet wrote:My role is not vanilla, is powerless right now, but has the potential of synergizing with combinations of roles later in the game. As I said before, I think one of those roles could be motion detector.
I swear to god, if you claim multitasking townie Im going to beat you over your damn head.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:51 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1001, apthet wrote:Oh jesus. I thought my modifier was unique. Carry on. I'm so embarassed.
:facepalm:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:54 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1010, Titus wrote:Pops, nice try but his wording was clear. None of our roles offer special synergy with a motion detector. A rolestopper does. Which team has a rolestopper?
Can somebody explain why you think rolestopper and motion detection synergize?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:54 am

Post by pisskop »

Glork is on the site?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:57 am

Post by popsofctown »

Glork has a couple GD posts in the past month.
"Well, I..."
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:59 am

Post by pisskop »

oh damn. That sucks. I can only wish him the best!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:00 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1027, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually this is a town post. Scum practically always have the teams' roles posted in the PT. So no way they don't realize their roles aren't unique.
meh. I tend to agree in this case, but not nearly every one like it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:02 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1029, popsofctown wrote:I often don't see the role pms posted in the OP. This setup subverts the point of the feature so it's quite possible CJF did not post the (duplicate) role PMs into the PT
Ive seen mods post it in the game thread and not, and likewise Ive seen mods put it in the mafpt and not.

hey, Ive even played a few where the mod didnt give me my partner's roles in the modpt or in the role pm. Once they didnt even tell me my partners names!

It means relatively little.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:06 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1075, Vecna wrote:And I actually feel titus is correct about this slot. There was some genuineness there after I first called A50 out, where I felt I was wrong, but.....
yea, A50 here seems really shallow.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:09 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1084, momo wrote:Titus putting down 4 people as scum seems like scum trying to fake a townslip to me (cause scum obv knows that there are only 3 scum).
This is sooooo fuckin reachy. Did titus [or anybody] claim it was a townslip?
Does titus just have 4 scumreads, and youve inserted some gross narrative?
Did titus respond to a compliant of this with 'well I have these read as scum' or something similar?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:12 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1116, Vecna wrote:because your such a likely nk with so many people scumreading you
In post 1670, pisskop wrote:
In post 1669, Almost50 wrote:I am happy to be the N1 NK for voicing this out today.
Only people who have next to zero chance of being the NK volunteer to be the nk.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:13 am

Post by pisskop »

Is 'believing you are so great a threat to scum youre an obvious nk choice' a towntell for a50?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:16 am

Post by popsofctown »

1294 is resonant enough I townread this slot too much to want it inactive
"Well, I..."
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:21 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1152, Hidden Happiness wrote:How about you play hide and go fuck yourself?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:23 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1159, popsofctown wrote:I really don't like CT's response to her wagon.
I havent seen this. As in, I didnt read her posts on the matter yet.

But glad you share the a50 hate
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:25 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1162, popsofctown wrote:I'm concerned about whether I actually believe that LUV is actually townreading Titus.
Im concerned about luv being active. I really dont want to be the guy who typecasts luv, but my experience is the harder they try, and the more defensively aggressive he is, the more likely it is he is scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:27 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1178, Hidden Happiness wrote:I hate IC so fucking much and I don't want it but my partner does and it's just ughhhhhhh
IC is annoying to be. Because it takes charisma to be taken seriously instead of a need to sort you.

And because its kind of fun as scum to keep the IC alive as long as possible.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”