Dr Easy Bake (2): mastina, RCEnigma
itlepip (1): Alchemist21
MariaR (1): Chemist1422
Chemist1422 (1): [hated]
RCEnigma (1): [hated]
Flavor Leaf (1): book kid
book kid (1): Flavor Leaf

Not Voting (2): Something_Smart, Emperor flippyNips

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to reach a lynch. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2019-07-20 20:00:00).
Last edited by Skygazer on Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1008, Menalque wrote:Also, while I have you all here: why is my sig not appearing? I have text in it and I’ve clicked confirm and yet here, nothing
User Control Panel -> Board preferences -> Edit posting defaults -> Set "Attach my signature by default" to Yes.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1026, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1008, Menalque wrote:Also, while I have you all here: why is my sig not appearing? I have text in it and I’ve clicked confirm and yet here, nothing
User Control Panel -> Board preferences -> Edit posting defaults -> Set "Attach my signature by default" to Yes.
Nice, ty
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:21 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1023, Menalque wrote:
In post 1019, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1014, Menalque wrote:Sup RCE

Talk me through book kid!town

Also why I shouldn’t be SRing you

Pls and thank
I'm town playing to my town meta AND outside of my scum meta, so there's that.

Book
plays scum similar to myself, pretty listlessly.
Neither of us really enjoy rolling scum. I feel she has very distinct approaches to each alignment and her town game is proactive over reactive. Example Musicals normal vs EICN. Which isn't a hard read since she's fooled me day 1 before but I think I've gotten better at separating her being busy from her avoiding giving content because she doesn't feel comfortable interacting with town.
Do you see why I have a problem with this? I feel like you’ve been pretty listless this game, and skimming your ISO confirmed that for me

Yeah I can imagine you towning it up under pressure but idk why I should give that more credence than your earlier behaviour while you were unpressure, ya dig?

I haven’t played with you, but I’ve definitely read at least part of a game where you were town (I think in newbie section?) and you seem different here

Those are the two main reasons I’m SRing you

I also think book has been p listless aside from pushing on FL and that felt forced rather than engaged
I disagree, there is a lot of content in my posting that isn't ready to be content yet. But I get it, my read on you was pretty much the same. "PB is godtown and I'm just doing what he says." Hasn't been screaming town to me. I'm fine with letting it play out though.

Your reasoning for pushing back on SS and I reading book town was good though so there's like, the potential to be town.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:23 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Also my newbie play and my play outside of the newbie queue are vastly different. I don't have to set an example anywhere else or have to foster an environment that makes players want to join more games.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1027, Menalque wrote:
In post 1026, Something_Smart wrote:
Nice, ty
Quoting yourself in your sig is some really egotistical shit
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:31 am

Post by Menalque »

Don’t hate me cause you ain’t me gamerald
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:32 am

Post by MariaR »

Mostly waiting for people that aren't the main posters to post because all this is blurry nothingness to me
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:33 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 995, Gamma Emerald wrote:I had my vote there to show Menalque I was okay with what he was doing
So... you were not voting your
only
scum read because you were okay with what another player was doing. And then you vote me,
not your scumread
, because you think my read progression on is unnatural or illogical. What makes it unnatural/illogical, and why is that scummy?

By voting me you are essentially declaring only those who vote in a logical, consistent pattern are town! But newsflash, that is exactly how a mafia plays this game. They DON'T want to seem flippant, illogical, unnatural because it draws attention to them. You're telling me, that in all these years that you've played mafia, you are saying that MAFIA are more likely to appear unnatural/illogical with their reads and not town. Is that true?

Before this all happened, please tell me, why exactly were you not putting
any
pressure on RCEnigma, your
only
scumread?
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:34 am

Post by Skellen »

Ugh, I actually regret that I avoided replacement, I feel totally detached from the game. Ask me anything while I read stuff, I feel that's easier getting back into the game.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1034, Skellen wrote:Ugh, I actually regret that I avoided replacement, I feel totally detached from the game. Ask me anything while I read stuff, I feel that's easier getting back into the game.
On a scale of 1-10 how irritated are you at being caught scum on D1?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:43 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1034, Skellen wrote:Ugh, I actually regret that I avoided replacement, I feel totally detached from the game. Ask me anything while I read stuff, I feel that's easier getting back into the game.
What is your opinion on Something_Smart, itlepip (love and friendship), and Emperor_FlippyNipz?
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Skellen »

@Oversoul:
In one point I actually agree with Gamma's interest in your thought process about your recent votes. About whom was #? Was it about flippy? I get that you also tried to get pip to join on flippy just to back off after flippy just posted with his usual catch phrase. Was that just for beetlejuice or why the switch back to Gamma after you thought he could be town? I am a little bit lost there.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:46 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 1035, Menalque wrote: On a scale of 1-10 how irritated are you at being caught scum on D1?
I am not, so I don't care.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1033, Oversoul wrote:
In post 995, Gamma Emerald wrote:I had my vote there to show Menalque I was okay with what he was doing
So... you were not voting your
only
scum read because you were okay with what another player was doing. And then you vote me,
not your scumread
, because you think my read progression on is unnatural or illogical. What makes it unnatural/illogical, and why is that scummy?

By voting me you are essentially declaring only those who vote in a logical, consistent pattern are town! But newsflash, that is exactly how a mafia plays this game. They DON'T want to seem flippant, illogical, unnatural because it draws attention to them. You're telling me, that in all these years that you've played mafia, you are saying that MAFIA are more likely to appear unnatural/illogical with their reads and not town. Is that true?

Before this all happened, please tell me, why exactly were you not putting
any
pressure on RCEnigma, your
only
scumread?
I love how you're making this about me at this point. You still haven't justified your progression and I'm starting to think you're scum outside of that issue for badgering me on this topic. Maybe mafia want s clear logic but you seem outright mercurial which tells me you don't give a fuck about having defined reads which is a scumtell in itself. And I voted you to call attention to my issue. As for not voting RCE I'd actually moved my vote off RCE way earlier, but that doesn't really justify it. The core of my voting is I've been using my vote for pressure outside of the point where I voted with PB and Menalque. I voted DEB twice because I wanted to bend him into shape, I voted you to call your attention to my problem, and I
didn't
vote RedFlavor because I figured pressure wouldn't help.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 972, Menalque wrote:
In post 754, Menalque wrote:Don’t feel v good about the maria catch-up, didn’t seem that substantive and I can see that being an easy way for a scum replace in to get some townreads

What do we think o glorious one?
pure boi, this was a q 4 u if I wasn’t clear
Sorry didn't see it the first time. I think my first thought about Maria's catch-up was "why the fuck is she scumreading me if she has correctly scumread me in another game and this has nothing similar to that game", so it was like, either she's fabricating it, or she got lucky that one game. But then I remembered that she scumread me in Anime uPick too so maybe she thinks I'm scummy always? So let her have it and let's wait for her doing something more 'cause she eventually does.
In post 963, Menalque wrote:Also I think book kid is scum prob

PB can we get on book kid pls?
Why? I liked her thing with FL. town!FL usually gets in that kind of arguments with other town fellas. Maybe FL doesn't realize it, but for the rest of us is easier to see and it's pretty good for town.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Skellen »

In post 1036, Oversoul wrote: What is your opinion on Something_Smart, itlepip (love and friendship), and Emperor_FlippyNipz?
I think S_S is difficult to read because he has been pretty reluctant with his reads so far. But that's nothing unusual as far as I can tell. So far he he mostly only called out people when he found something specific questionable which was always reasonable so far, which is for me null, because I think he can do that as any alignment. I think him struggling with keeping up with the game might be genuine and I am not sure if scum!him would under these circumstances necessarily hand out a townread on book kid when she was getting a bit heat after her interactions with FL while he admits himself he hasn't really read (or remembers) anything before that. Would tend to null-town here, but I won't bother with him too much until D2 probably.

flippy exists. I don't know why he wanted to wagon on Avengers nor why he unvoted. It's nothing, which is bad but I can't tell if just bad town or scum. By experience I would say rather scum tendency than town, because I know he can get more in detail as town than just tagging along, but it's too much of a wildcard tbh.

I liked L&F for the most, I felt their pushes had a town purpose (although I agree with Alchemist that the part with accusing him of semi-defending me for a simple question wasn't good). I was tempted to say their frustration at the Avengers hydra might rather come from town than scum because while it seemed impulsive it also had a constructive intention, but I don't know them good enough so I will probably treat this rather as nai.
Not ready yet for sorting pip. My first impression is good because we seem to have similar thoughts regarding Gamma and book kid, but that doesn't mean much as I am not that confident in most reads as I would like to be. Together with L&F probably town?
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by Skygazer »

mastina has been prodded.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by Oversoul »

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 669, Avengers wrote:also @mastina does it bother you that skellen is voting with you here or?
I mean I generally assume that 1: bussing's a thing, but more likely,
2: My reads are wrong, so no, not particularly.
In post 669, Avengers wrote:i mean like three people claimed masons with you so (although to be fair i'm pretty sure at least one of them was a meme)
And I no joke think that most of the people who claimed mason are more likely to be town even though obviously not all of them would actually be masons.
In post 669, Avengers wrote:why do you think they're scum?
Because I think that a slot which isn't a newb giving the impression that they're newbtown is a scumtell. :P
In post 669, Avengers wrote:i definitely disagree with you
Give it time.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 677, Menalque wrote:
In post 662, mastina wrote:
In post 613, Menalque wrote:Actually maybe it’s as simple as two of my scumreads are on it?
Would that be Skellen and Gamma?
Close, skellen and RCE but I was already weak on RCE and most of my TRs are TRing him so now I’m really not sure
Yeah trust me, RCE's town here.
In post 678, Menalque wrote:Mastina, i heard you’re like really really good as scum
Is that true?
I mean.

In my last ten towngames.
I've been paranoia-mislynched in seven of them, paranoia-vigged in an eighth, put to L-1 and saved by my hydra partner in a ninth, and been on the chopping block saved only by the last scum conceding before the town would have a chance in the tenth.

Whereas in contrast.
I've won two of my last three scumgames, and the scumgame that I lost, I turned what should've been a perfect town win where both scum were nailed dead to rights D1 into a loss only in lylo which gave Nancy Drew PTSD due to how hardcore I framed her with my perfect play setup, so.

I'd say that objectively speaking there is some fairly strong compelling evidence suggesting I am in fact good at scum, yes. :P
In post 691, Skellen wrote:
In post 650, mastina wrote:
In post 370, book kid wrote:if deb is town there's probably scum in {skellen, mastina} ig
That'd be Skellen then because I am a mason. :P
But what if we will both be masons?
Well I'd welcome it but I very much sincerely doubt that dream would come true.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by Oversoul »

This might be overly dramatic, so sorry in advance. Doing this so people won't speculate. I do apologize for my replacement. I don't know, maybe this slot even gets modkilled who really knows.

I am Buttervee. A monstrosity so horrific I am hated. My hated mechanic goes away at some point. I have two abilities. One ability is the Surveyor role that Skygazer had in that northsidegal game. It is actually quite a cool role and I have been enjoying it. Anyway, when this game was feeling really slow and boring about 10 pages ago I used that ability. I could have used it any point in the game. Originally, I wanted to use it to bring in RadiantCowbells to merk the scums, but I opted for the lulz and I brought in DrippingGoofBall and Kuribo. Say hi, fam!

Anyway, I have one other ability that is quite powerful and I will keep it under wraps for now. I probably have already said too much. I just wanted to say I really enjoyed this game and its flavor. I am going to miss not being here for the remainder of the game. :( Something pretty terrible has just happened to my family and it requires my full attention so I must leave.

Anyway

Gamma to answer your question. I think you're scum. I have always thought you're scum. I don't believe you are scumhunting. Your votes seem to support that notion since you're only pressuring people to act a certain way, not to scumhunt. My read change on you was actually a very convoluted and poorly thought out gambit involving DGB and Kuribo. You see... I lied to them in my private topic. I told them I was an SK for the lulz, but since I am no longer going to be able to continue this game I am just revealing everything so people aren't left with anymore questions. I am sure my play will leave you all with plenty enough questions. DGB and Kuribo, I hope you do not find this to be in bad faith. I was honestly just messing around. I really appreciate your input. I don't know if you two will gel with my replacement, but for the sake of everything, I am not an SK lol. I am town. I do hope we can play together in the future.

My votes off you to love and friendship was mainly to pressure them, but then they got replaced. I actually think that slot is fairly likely town, I just wanted something to happen in this game because everyone is lurking. DGB's top two scumreads are MariaR via RedFlavor and EmperorFlippyNipz. At some point during the day I was like "I'm not gonna tell them I'm town, but I am just gonna try to get nightkilled and then laugh about it with them when I flip town" so that's why I voted FlippyNipz because that iso is literally devoid of any attempt to scumhunt and should be the first one to go in this game. I wanted to observed MariaR more to confirm that she is lurking and not really contributing. That is something I do all the time. I like to set what I consider activity traps. I WILL HAUNT ALL OF YOU IF YOU DO NOT ADHERE TO THIS!! FlippyNipz has been promising "content" and "catchups" since this day started and still only has like 10 posts. That is scum, through and through.

I also agree with DGB that RedFlavor is scum and by proxy MariaR is scum. MariaR has done no scumhunting and it is really her MO to lurk as scum from the meta dive I did of her. RedFlavor's iso is also fairly devoid of scumhunting in my opinion. She should definitely be under more suspicion. It also helps that she and Gamma are so buddy + buddy with the mutual townreads on one another.

So yeah, I think scum is definitely in {flippyNipz, MariaR, Gamma Emerald}. Make it happen. If there are anymore scum beyond that then good luck. That means there is an SK. I actually do not think there is an SK in this game because I feel like SOMEONE would have said SOMETHING about it. I was honestly waiting for someone to say that there WASN'T and SK or that they were looking for an SK because I think that would be a pretty big scumtell (for different reasons). But everyone has been mum about it, which leads to me to suspect that it is 4 mafia who know there is no SK and thus do not want to say anything until it is confirmed there is a second kill.

DGB thinks that Something_Smart is fairly likely to be mafia. She also suspects Menalque who up until this day has been pretty scummy with this annoying sheep Pink Ball gimmick Kuribo thinks that Skellen is scummy. Also, do not let mastina railroad you. Do something to conclusively prove that is town if you are going to let her live. I think she is probably town here, but who really ever knows with her. If you had to press me, I could see Avengers being scum, but I would go with Something_Smart as the fourth for now.

FlippyNipz
MariaR
Gamma Emerald
Something_Smart

This is my Will of Fire.

Again, I am sorry for being chaotic. Sorry for having to mass replace out again because it really was not my intention, but that's life.

VOTE: FlippyNipz

Good bye, friends!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 728, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Pages and pages of Mastina and Avengers posts makes Debbie a dull boy.
So...who's the one posting pages and pages?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

bippity
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

boppity
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”