Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Kirari Momobami »

In post 2396, nomnomnom wrote:I like that with Kirari's explanation I can simultaneously be SK, traitor and groupscum lmao
all I know is that you ain't town lol
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:59 am

Post by ofrhz »

In post 2378, nomnomnom wrote:Alternatively you could not hammer and follow me on Of.
I feel like your stated reasons for wanting me lynched are pretty ... weak compared to how much conviction you have in me flipping scum.

Who else do you scumread?
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:03 am

Post by ofrhz »

In post 2390, LuckyOtter wrote:
In post 2385, Kirari Momobami wrote:I do admit I am not sure otter has the disposition to try to fake a townslip to dodge a lynch as scum

But I also am kinda blown away by him missing 4 pages worth of posts discussing traitors in this game... That's 4% of the entire game he has not understood, basically all of it in the last 10 days
Like, convince me that all that setup spec is worth my time reading right now. It feels like a distraction from hunting groupscum, which seems like a better priority.
Do you think nom and kirari are tvt?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:07 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2400, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2396, nomnomnom wrote:I like that with Kirari's explanation I can simultaneously be SK, traitor and groupscum lmao
all I know is that you ain't town lol
Considering that the three roles approach the game differently I feel you're not even trying to state a case on me
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:08 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2401, ofrhz wrote:
In post 2378, nomnomnom wrote:Alternatively you could not hammer and follow me on Of.
I feel like your stated reasons for wanting me lynched are pretty ... weak compared to how much conviction you have in me flipping scum.

I like Kirari for a traitor here just because of the atrocious analysis and lies she brought up, gives me a pretty typical bad townie traitor vibe.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:08 am

In post 2401, ofrhz wrote:

She asks after nom has dodged my requests for a reads list not once but twice
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:19 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

In post 2402, ofrhz wrote:
In post 2390, LuckyOtter wrote:
In post 2385, Kirari Momobami wrote:I do admit I am not sure otter has the disposition to try to fake a townslip to dodge a lynch as scum

But I also am kinda blown away by him missing 4 pages worth of posts discussing traitors in this game... That's 4% of the entire game he has not understood, basically all of it in the last 10 days
Like, convince me that all that setup spec is worth my time reading right now. It feels like a distraction from hunting groupscum, which seems like a better priority.
Do you think nom and kirari are tvt?
It seems possible. I'm not convinced the setup spec is an intentional distraction, if that's what you're getting at. I just feel at this stage it's a rabbit hole not worth going too far down.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:20 am

Post by popsofctown »

If Kirari is the traitor I should DEFINITELY sheep her, she knows who the scum are!!!!!
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:22 am

In post 2397, popsofctown wrote:VOTE: otter ok I will sheep you kirari you're my new nero cain you didn't lead me into mislynch yesterday and you don't make fun of my animu
I like the sentiment but I think I'm down to 50/50 on otter lol

The less confident I am on him the more I want to lynch nom and hope game is solved tomorrow with mass
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:24 am

Post by popsofctown »

I am cool with collectively deciding nom should go first in mass

And if we lynch a claimed VT that dynamic is all the more powerful, and Otter is probably the scummier of the two claimed VTs although Jesus is sure trying to change that today >_>

Work wit me here
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:36 am

Idk between being 90%sure nom is scum and 60% sure she's not main faction vs only 50% thinking otter is main faction I'm kinda at... Just get nom's flip and know how many mislynches we got tomorrow during mass.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:40 am

I'll keep thinking about it anyway. I want to look into Otter more about this not knowing traitor mech thing because that's still really jarring to me
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:45 am

Post by popsofctown »

i'm not really seeing 90% chance nom is scum but i'm sure you've explained it
"Well, I..."
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:45 am

Post by DeasVail »

Uh I was hoping Otter would be lynched.

First thought is that I’m not impressed by any traitor-related tells at this point. It’s just become an easy way for scum to “townslip” imo and especially if you’re about to be lynched why wouldn’t you try it?

I’ll take a more proper look through everything this afternoon though.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2306, Not Known 15 wrote:
Vote Count 4.4LuckyOtter(5)DeasVail,popsofctown,Vorkuta,Kirari Momobami,Nero Cain,

ofrhz(3)LuckyOtter,nomnomnom,Jesus Louisus,

Not Voting(1)ofrhz,

Vorkuta(1)Kublai Khan,

Jesus Louisus(0)

Nero Cain(0)

BodhiSmith13
DeasVail(0)

Saudade
Lil Uzi Vert
popsofctown(0)

HeWhoSwims
nomnomnom(0)

Kublai Khan(0)

Kirari Momobami(0)

No Lynch(0)

With 10 alive it is 6 to lynch.

Day 3 will end in (expired on 2019-07-17 18:43:00) or when a lynch has been achieved.
No change.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:40 pm

Yeah otter had never said the word "traitor" before this game... If he really thought traitor was like sk???????? Then I guess it makes sense he would not react to the chamge of mech......even if it rrally bothers me that he understands the mech now?

But I kinda don't think scum otter fakes a traitor dumbtell

Now there is still a question....creature would not explain what a traitor is and I am honestly not sure about redflavor. But it is hard to imagine otter as groupscum would be informed there is a traitor and then never investigate it.

But it still really bothers me he never got it clarified as town even though it's been actively discussed for a week and a half
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:42 pm

VOTE: nom.

This just increasingly feels like the better choice
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: nom i can join a universe were people get tired of townslips/fake townslips and people only play open setups
"Well, I..."
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2412, popsofctown wrote:i'm not really seeing 90% chance nom is scum but i'm sure you've explained it
In post 2417, popsofctown wrote:VOTE: nom i can join a universe were people get tired of townslips/fake townslips and people only play open setups
I'm expecting an explanation for this change of heart soon.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

@Kirari you seriously think Otter is town and that I'm scum?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I'd like to also note that the Of wagon has crazy levels of opposition with literally 0 arguments against her lynch.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

You guys seem to love your traitor theories, you probably should look at an actual wagon that has a lot of opposition to it despite no arguments being given for Of town and letting people redirect wagons at will with a bit more than one day left on the clock. Use your brains.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I just really buy the townslip.

I'd still really prefer to lynch a claimed VT over an unclaimed player with the lead we have, maybe you could talk me into voting Jesus.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Hm, yeah I could do VOTE: ofrhz
playing the way she has is kinda scumclaim/vt claim
"Well, I..."
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:13 pm

OK let's review.

Town: pops -- high confidence town

Conditional read -- Kublai Khan is very high confidence town given he produces a vig that is NOT HIMSELF tomorrow, assuming there is a tomorrow

nero -- medium confidence town
ofrhz -- medium/low confidence town -- off meta, I slightly think ofrhz is outside her scumrange... not dramatically, but this is definitely not her "comfortable" scumrange which is more of a hardlurky style. It's possible she was pushed out by consistent pressure, but I also dislike her treatment of the redflavor wagon as s/s.

Lucky Otter -- low confidence town -- being scum requires believing he faked a dumbtell irt traitor which based on his disposition and style I frankly just don't think he does, you're welcome to disagree and lynch him past me since he's just a vt anyway

Potential Groupscums:
Jesus Louisus -- don't love this for groupscum due to being the counter-wagon to RF. Cross-busses are not impossible, particularly given this scumteam in particular seems to like cross-busses, but a mid-game cross-bus like the one between jesus louisus and redflavor seems a bit harder to see as s/s vs. the early game distancing the whole scumteam was doing. Not impossible though. Oh yeah, I also didn't like his comment about pisskop coming from someone who planned to kill him that night, although I guess? it could have been RedFlavor's kill choice? ehhh

DeasVail -- Didn't like him pairing me with Creature in , but the more I think about this game I'm kinda warming up to . Obviously that he defended Creature early game and then defended Red in is not a good look. I also kinda like the list in . The main problem in sorting this slot is that so much of the iso is built around Otter, so if Otter is town it's kinda an additionally bad look. Even so the enthusiasm for the otter lynch feels genuine, in posts such as . I feel pretty conflicted on this slot but there are good points to be made in considering a read either way.

Vork -- I kinda have been second guessing this slot a little since I realized he did the "time for a scum {X}" thing as scum recently, that post was one of the main reasons I didn't like him for main-faction groupscum but outside of that I need to reread what this slot has been doing probably. Actually it's hard to remember what he's done since he's been jarringly absent since day 1? Maybe this is actually a better chance of last groupscum than I thought?

Basically never town, some reasons to think maybe? not last groupscum
nomnomnom -- more to come on this in a bit

Actually can everyone remind me what their read of Vork is right now?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”