nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5701 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

@Vork can you show me the posts you are referring to?
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5702 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:10 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 5698, Gollum wrote:I may be the one asking but you aren't trying to convince skitter and nom.
Nom is the only one asking and I'll get to that when I have computer access
In post 5699, Gollum wrote:Lo @ vork confirming the existence of an encryptor
In post 4717, Vorkuta wrote:but I'm trying to understand how and who came up with "encryptor"
My conclusion was that NC or his partner is actual encryptor and they decided to use that as a fake guilty because... you know... best lies are the ones with a dose of truth in them
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5703 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:31 am

Post by Vorkuta »

CTRL + F "DP" in nero's ISO
Spoiler:
In post 210, Nero Cain wrote:DP is also not a bad vote.
In post 216, Nero Cain wrote:kinda feel like scum are

urap
teacher
dp
In post 265, Nero Cain wrote:
I'm like really lazy and I don't want to go back and quote multiple VC's although it'll prob prove my point better.

So I started the game scum reading urap. (yes, my cinnabunny push was fake and I just wanted to see what happened.)

For awhile teacher and urap were cross voting and sitting on each other with urap only getting off to delay OMGUS his voter.

My initial response was "these guys are scum together"

As you can see teacher is still sitting on urap despite
In post 86, teacher wrote:
Urap
and cinnamon are town.
So he's being shit with his vote.
In post 71, teacher wrote:
In post 52, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 49, teacher wrote:I don't understand why I'm a miller and
something else.
Why’d you jump in?
Why’d you chop it so it looks like me speaking?
this is mainly for Nom and I know he's not Bob but this IS similar to the same thing Bob did. Could this be a newbie scum tell?
In post 212, teacher wrote:Woah, jump from TR to vote is pretty aggro and illogical. Care to explain?
I also did not like his light defense of the urap wagon.

Similarly, I don't like how DP is sitting on an empty slot.

I am p sure that thier/doubters defences will be "its p9! and there's nothing strong to go on." but thats how I feel rn.
In post 271, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 266, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 265, Nero Cain wrote:this is mainly for Nom and I know he's not Bob but this IS similar to the same thing Bob did. Could this be a newbie scum tell?
You mean the thing where he doesn't pay attention to the game and shows that he blatantly doesn't follow the thread? That's what Bob did by pushing Sky and putting a misread claim in his reasons to do so.

Then again the circumstances were different.
I was talking about the time where I edited one of his posts to just include the relevant portion of his quote and he was all like "why you'd do that?!?"

What do you think of my scumreading teacher and DP for being useless with their votes?
In post 281, Nero Cain wrote:Can't we all just get along and lynch teacher or DP?
In post 284, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 279, Vorkuta wrote:neither has skitter
but the difference is that Skitter is not here and is v/la. DP is here and active lurking.
In post 591, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 502, Saladman27 wrote:Time to boost my activity with my shitty reads!
Vork
Town
Buj, skitter, Dunn
Townlean
Cinn, nom, teach
NeutralNero, Flubber, Deanius, Urap
Scumlean
Scum

Feel free to ask me anything about my reads and how shitty they are.
do you uh, have any reasons?
In post 508, Dunnstral wrote:How come Nero didn't realize that Vorkuta brought up the game he modded that had a real miller in it when trying to show off scum fake claims?
Why was this important to me? Why did you expect me to remember?

go back to rome, noob.
In post 575, nomnomnom wrote:I also might add that it adds up to NC's earlier argument for a teacher scumread that his vote served no true purpose and was a placeholder so yeah, this is definitely the kind of thing that catches my attention
but why is this so different from DP b/c FMPOV they are equally responsible for sitting on placeholder votes.
In post 715, Nero Cain wrote:Why is Dunn town? Why is DP town?
In post 1714, Nero Cain wrote:scum is sho, skitter and dp?
In post 2518, Nero Cain wrote:DPs like "hey guiz, I can't read Nero well so I'm going to trust the ppl with limited-no experience on Nero instead of the players with experience"
Vork, Buj, Dunn
In post 2619, Nero Cain wrote:yeah, I'd kill DP as scum so kill that to frame me
In post 3368, Nero Cain wrote:I mean I'm obviously going to vote urap over myself but I worry that scum (teacher, dp, skitter) are intentionally avoiding the urao wagon. I mean maybe I was just right originally and I'm over thinking but that's how I feel rn. So barring any last minute teacher wagon, I'll be voting urap.

давай, товарищ, давай покончим с этим
In post 3393, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3388, teacher wrote:
In post 3375, Nero Cain wrote:the main resistance to my wagon are all his town reads.
Since this is the second time you’ve said this, it’s worth pointing out that it false about five times over.

First, the reads I feel good about are on your wagon - Skitter and DP.

Second, one of your resisters - BuJ - was NOT in my town reads.

Third, another of your resisters - nom - I do town read, but I don’t give her views anywhere near as much weight as skitters (see, e.g., shosins flip)

So no. Their position does not make me want to reconsider, especially when you make
clear errors
like this.
yes, b/c error making is clearly a scum tell but is it even an error?
In post 2904, teacher wrote:Skitter/Nom - towncore.
DP/Vork -- town.
When did DP leapfrog over nom? Also why?

Also, you just got done calling me, dunn and urap/salad the scum team so you are basically saying that you don't believe what you are saying if you don't think everyone else besides those 4 are scum. Yes, I know you'll talk about how I'm your only confident scum read but I think you are just scum that's leaving your options open.

Also, Skitter has never correctly read me as where Nom has.
In post 3473, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3436, skitter30 wrote:Like everyone nero pushed flipped town so i'm a little skeptical at this point + he had a really icky defense of the urap wagon
my "defense" was the exact same as teachers. The only difference is he was following you around like a lost puppy.

Also, urap was my original push d1. Getting tunneled by shit town and scum throws my game off.

but yeah, I think DP, Skitter and maybe piss wins us the game.

Also, I don't make either of those kills as scum.

vote:dp
In post 4110, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 274, Vorkuta wrote:Pika hasn't said anything relevant so far (100% fluff) so idk
In post 279, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 276, Nero Cain wrote:isn't that at least a slight cause for concern?
-neither has skitter :P
-he's a troll/parody alt so dealing with this slot is going to be very fun. A pika lynch is a policy lynch tbh
is this scum Vork that knows DP is town or a scum Vork defending his buddy?
In post 3713, Nero Cain wrote:scum is prob 2 of skitter/dp/piss

Just read.

He lumps DP along with his wrong town reads... JUST FOR THE SAKE of lumping him in there.
He's not even pushing DP, he's just having like... 1-liner "hey guys DP", never actually presents a case on him and never STRONGLY pushes, instead relying on extremely passive momentum and hoping that other people do the work.
This is a classic case of "let me put my scum-teammate in there just so the numbers work out".
I repeat myself to emphasize this- this is NOT A HARD PUSH, just very subtle and half-hearted 'vote DP please'. DISTANCING, not PUSHING.

Compare that with his pushes on shoshin and skitter, attempted mislynches that he actually pushed quite hard and intended to go through.
For being a "solid scum read", NC does not attack DP with anywhere near the same level of ferocity as his other 'scum-reads'.

TL;DR: NC's interactions with pika are very telling imho.
I originally thought pika was a town!PR and bought his hypoclaiming, but now via PoE I'm dead sure that he's NC's partner.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5704 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:37 am

Post by Vorkuta »

Bonus points: Try to pinpoint the exact moment during which NC "town'd" Creature.
I couldn't, because that point doesn't exist.
Just "it's DP, it's DP, it's DP, oh it's creature" and then almost complete radio silence with regards to that slot.
NO interaction, explanation, or reasoning behind Creature being suddenly town, other than the fact that it's MyLo and he wants to end the game NOW and has pushed EVERYONE BUT creature.

This is him just avoiding interacting with creature because he's afraid to say something damning and screw up his/their chances for tomorrow.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5705 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:26 am

Post by pisskop »

vork is still scum.

I can't believe we've basically shelved the encryptor discussion. from any potential town! vork perspective nero just literally lied. he doesn't need more proof.

yet here's vork, still trying to cobble together a case. and ignoring the encryptor out. :roll: like any good town would right

.his behavior today is that of caught scum
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5706 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:45 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 5705, pisskop wrote:yet here's vork, still trying to cobble together a case. and ignoring the encryptor out. like any good town would right
I'm not sure I understand this point since I asked him if he had anything pointing at a NC-Creature pairing, and he did.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5707 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:54 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Honestly PK your posts are giving me a bad vibe, you've been pushing Vork without even reading the thread. You have not considered any talk that was brought up today. You still refuse to claim fully. You've been doing the same thing as Nero earlier on which was to shut down any discussion about anything and saying that only the 1v1 matters (which should not even be a logical train of thought since you said you were likely to be nightkilled, and when asked why you also dodged the question). You have been trying to push a very very VERY unlikely pairing (and been arguing about it being impossible, despite it very much being close to the impossibility realm). You said you fully believe, 100%, that Vork is scum, yet your vote is a No Lynch right now. You have no been posting anything aside from people talking to you in a frustrating tone and trying to dig Vork's grave.

What am I supposed to do all of this? Like, you are one of the reasons I am so hesitant voting Vork. Nero might be right that you're acting scummy and mirroring what he's saying as a tactic, but I still have heavy doubts. And honestly as crazy as it might sound? I think you could be a lynch today because for the life of me I'm starting to get anxious about this 1v1.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5708 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:54 am

Post by nomnomnom »

@Vork you still haven't answered about if you would vote outside of Nero today or not.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5709 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:01 am

Post by nomnomnom »

@NC Can you tell me what you think of PK's actions today?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5710 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:35 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5707, nomnomnom wrote:Honestly PK your posts are giving me a bad vibe, you've been pushing Vork without even reading the thread. You have not considered any talk that was brought up today. You still refuse to claim fully. You've been doing the same thing as Nero earlier on which was to shut down any discussion about anything and saying that only the 1v1 matters (which should not even be a logical train of thought since you said you were likely to be nightkilled, and when asked why you also dodged the question). You have been trying to push a very very VERY unlikely pairing (and been arguing about it being impossible, despite it very much being close to the impossibility realm). You said you fully believe, 100%, that Vork is scum, yet your vote is a No Lynch right now. You have no been posting anything aside from people talking to you in a frustrating tone and trying to dig Vork's grave.

What am I supposed to do all of this? Like, you are one of the reasons I am so hesitant voting Vork. Nero might be right that you're acting scummy and mirroring what he's saying as a tactic, but I still have heavy doubts. And honestly as crazy as it might sound? I think you could be a lynch today because for the life of me I'm starting to get anxious about this 1v1.
considering talk is what people who don't have a literal fucking guilty do
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5711 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:36 am

Post by pisskop »

You're still not getting it nom
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5712 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:37 am

Post by pisskop »

one of vork or nero is lying. period. the end. finito.

I've been up vorks wagon all game, sue me for finally standing up for my read in lylo
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5713 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:46 am

Post by Gollum »

I didn't shut down discussion b/c i literally can't do that. I mean maybe if I knew how to hack I could stop you and skitter from posting. Fmpov, we don't need to discuss the Lynch since there's a guilty. Vorks "case" for me and dp/creature is weak and surface level. What's different than vork and cinn/piss pushing each other? It's generic and wrong. I've also said multiple times why I think creature is town.

Vorks reasoning for town reading piss is funky. I think piss keeps calling vork scum b/c he knows vork is scum. Even if we lynched piss today I don't think you'll vote vork anyways. If you and skitter will absolutely not vote vork then I'd be pretty ok with lynching piss and in the bizzare but not totally impossible scenerio that you and vork are scum then I get to blame skitter, creature and piss for ignoring the guilty but yeah...it's prob just vork/piss and I've said that multiple times
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5714 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Gollum »

In post 5712, pisskop wrote:one of vork or nero is lying. period. the end. finito.

I've been up vorks wagon all game, sue me for finally standing up for my read in lylo
But you are sitting on a nl vote. If you think vork is scum shouldn't you be voting him?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5715 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

Not if I can use my vote to convince nom to stop her nonsense.

Do you think there is a single world where nom or critter is scum nero?
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5716 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 5705, pisskop wrote:town! vork perspective nero just literally lied. he doesn't need more proof.
NC: "why is creature my scum!partner"?
Vork: "blow me"
NC: "DEFLECTING! BUZZWORDS! VICTIM CARD!"
Nom: "Yeah Vork- why creature?"
Vork: "Here's my stuff, hope it helps tomorrow"
Pisskop: "lol look at vork still trying to scumcase NC"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5717 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

K.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5718 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

Still going to sell you down the river
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5719 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 5708, nomnomnom wrote:@Vork you still haven't answered about if you would vote outside of Nero today or not.
Yes, I'm totally willing to THROW AWAY a conf!scum lynch TODAY in exchange for gambling on 50/50 odds.
That's the type of person I am.
no, and what even is this question

Even a NL probably ends up in town losing due to the afforementioned
{Vork, skitter, nom x3} vs {Pisskop, Creature, NC} stonewalling we have, tomorrow the scum faction (team NC & Co.) gets a majority.
You probably make the best NK as skitter is open (see creature & pisskop pushing her), I have a """"""guilty""""""", NC won't suicide as scum, and 1 of {Creature/Pisskop, 75/25 Creature > Pk} is scum, and the other is firmly partnered with them.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5720 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

@pisskop

Is there a universe where I successfully ask you to explain your 'vork is scum' read on me with anything more than a link to musicals?
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5721 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Gollum »

In post 5715, pisskop wrote:Not if I can use my vote to convince nom to stop her nonsense.

How does not voting scum vork stop her nonsense?

I don't think nom/vork is entirely impossible but I do think you and him are more likely.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5722 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

Also jesus christ, #5703 and #5704 was scum!PIKA casing via conf!scumNC INTERACTIONS.

Now you're just throwing all that progress down the bin with how anti-town you're being.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5723 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 5721, Gollum wrote:
In post 5715, pisskop wrote:Not if I can use my vote to convince nom to stop her nonsense.

How does not voting scum vork stop her nonsense?

I don't think nom/vork is entirely impossible but I do think you and him are more likely.
If you say so.

Nero if you flip red Im going to be so disappoint in you
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5724 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

NO. NO NO NO. NO.
THIS STOPS HERE

I can totally see the beginnings of "Hey, pisskop looks scummy, he can work as vork's hypo-partner AND as NC's hypo-partner! let's lynch him instead!"
We are not fucking gambling on a 50/50

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”