Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by popsofctown »

VCA: Hidden Happiness is complaining about game pace but has voted against every proposal except her own.
It's as though she has enough known teammates that every proposal hurts one of them?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by popsofctown »

HH whyd you vote down my proposal again?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by callforjudgement »

Game statusFailed proposals:
Spoiler: momo's proposal
For
(4): momo, AP, Iconeum, pisskop
Against
(7): Hidden Happiness, popsofctown, Nero Cain, Jingle, Creature, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna
Not voting
(3): apthet, CheekyTeeky, Gamma Emerald
Spoiler: Vecna's proposal
For
(2): Vecna, Lil Uzi Vert
Against
(7): Creature, Jingle, Nero Cain, popsofctown, momo, CheekyTeeky, AP
Not voting
(5): Iconeum, pisskop, apthet, Gamma Emerald, Hidden Happiness
Spoiler: popsofctown's proposal
For
(5): Jingle, pisskop, CheekyTeeky, momo, Gamma Emerald
Against
(7): Hidden Happiness, Creature, Vecna, Nero Cain, AP, popsofctown, Lil Uzi Vert
Not voting
(2): Iconeum, apthet
Spoiler: Lil Uzi Vert's proposal
For
(2): Lil Uzi Vert, Creature
Against
(7): AP, Hidden Happiness, popsofctown, momo, Nero Cain, Jingle, Vecna
Not voting
(5): Iconeum, apthet, pisskop, CheekyTeeky, Gamma Emerald
Spoiler: AP's proposal
For
(2): AP, Gamma Emerald
Against
(7): popsofctown, Lil Uzi Vert, Hidden Happiness, Jingle, Nero Cain, Vecna, momo
Not voting
(5): Iconeum, apthet, pisskop, CheekyTeeky, Creature
Spoiler: Hidden Happiness's proposal
For
(1): Hidden Happiness
Against
(7): Vecna, Gamma Emerald, CheekyTeeky, AP, popsofctown, Lil Uzi Vert, momo
Not voting
(6): Iconeum, apthet, pisskop, Creature, Jingle, Nero Cain
Spoiler: Iconeum's proposal
For
(3): Iconeum, momo, Lil Uzi Vert
Against
(7): Gamma Emerald, AP, Nero Cain, CheekyTeeky, Vecna, popsofctown, Hidden Happiness
Not voting
(4): apthet, pisskop, Creature, Jingle
There is no current proposal.

Proposal available
(7): Jingle, apthet, Nero Cain, CheekyTeeky, Gamma Emerald, pisskop, Creature
Proposal unavailable
(7): momo, Vecna, popsofctown, Lil Uzi Vert, AP, Hidden Happiness, Iconeum

To end day with a particular role assignment, one player must propose it, and 8 players vote for it.
Nero Cain is V/LA until Internet connection troubles are fixed.
Iconeum is V/LA this weekend.
Deadline is currently 00:05 UTC on Friday 2 August (
automatic countdown: (expired on 2019-08-02 00:05:00)
). It will be extended when a proposal is made.

Unofficial vote count
CheekyTeeky
(1): popsofctown
Hidden Happiness
(1): Iconeum
Vecna
(1): Hidden Happiness
momo
(1): pisskop

These votes don't do anything, but I'm counting them anyway.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

I
should
have time to read up here, gonna make it?!!!
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by momo »

Guys we need to lynch the arc slot (Creature). The slot is so obv scum and everyone is just moving around the lynch.
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by Hidden Happiness »

In post 2150, popsofctown wrote:VCA: Hidden Happiness is complaining about game pace but has voted against every proposal except her own.
It's as though she has enough known teammates that every proposal hurts one of them?
pops what the actual heck I have voted for proposals. I didn't vote for yours for the same reason I downvoted the previous two, you wanted to lynch Titus.
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by AP »

In post 2154, momo wrote:Guys we need to lynch the arc slot (Creature). The slot is so obv scum and everyone is just moving around the lynch.
That's not gonna happen, Dr Evil. You're going to have to throw him to the ill-tempered sea bass your cycloptic colleague brought instead of sharks with frickin’ laser beams attached to their heads!

Note: This is where you respond with "
Rrriiight!!
"
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I missed that you voted to lynch AP
"Well, I..."
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1844, pisskop wrote:
In post 1840, popsofctown wrote:misgendering apthet this much if he shares a PT with her so it'd clear her even harder
gender info on this site is generally not a helpful thing.
this is where I stopped, i think
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1847, Jingle wrote:So... What about A50 is scummy again?

in particular seems pretty damn town and I'm not sure where any of the scumreads are coming from yet, except a weakass gut read from Vecna like forever ago.
A50 is one of those ironic players who I actually have the urge to SR harder the townier they post tho. Not being funny here.

Some players are low effort enough and jokey enough that actual effort and wall posts are scummy in my eyes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

Also, since the link above in jingles post was borked:

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 2154, momo wrote:Guys we need to lynch the arc slot (Creature). The slot is so obv scum and everyone is just moving around the lynch.
Don't worry, you can still kill me with your factional kill tonight.
Sigh
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1863, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1861, Vecna wrote:These are always the moments i hate. When the gratification of finally seeing a flip is so close.. yet it might still take forever to happen.
In a rush?
oh, is a 78 page d1 just too short for you?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1884, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1883, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1872, CheekyTeeky wrote:I could see you in a team with Gamma and PK but that's less likely than my other thoughts right now.
PK bleeds obvtown lol
Yes PK is a slot I townread I'm just saying that AP could be teamed with others imo not all associatives nullify that possibility.
I feel like this isnt .. .. .. how SRs work? Im not really sure what this is cheek
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1898, Vecna wrote:
In post 1879, AP wrote:
In post 1877, popsofctown wrote:I replaced in for scum!RC in Hope Plus One like 3 months ago
OK. So he changed that meta.
I've been witness to it as well (which was already discussed earlier)
rc replaces out as both alignments. its nai, but prob means hes bored/uninterested, which may be indicative of his role. I bet I know what his role is.
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by Gollum »

I've been trying to avoid to much alt posting and I just talked with the mod and told him that at&t told us on Saturday that they'd come Sunday or Monday so I was hoping that they would have come today to fix it and was holding off posting until they did

Anyways, if a50 is scum this is some hard misinformation throwing but I wasn't pushing him as scum anyways

I'll be here tomorrow to abuse the multiquote function bc fuck doing that on mobile
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1937, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1919, Hidden Happiness wrote:He already posted what he would propose though, you don't have to wonder. He's one of the new inventive people not proposing we lynch you or AP, is that why?
Random shade ignored.
ugh i hate that youve decided to be so defensively agonistic here. stop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1961, Jingle wrote:
In post 1951, apthet wrote:snip
You're also bad at madlibs. It's supposed to be one word per line.
I liked it!

I was not going to make several adverbs and adjectives for a one-off. :mad:

Maybe i should have though, since it was so popular!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

Jungle still seems town
critter i wanna say is town
apthet is town? yes?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1992, AP wrote:
In post 615, Hidden Happiness wrote:What did my hydra partner even do that was so scummy? :thonk:
At the moment I think the inventor should go to ice
Sau gets the Glad
Almost gets the king or IC

Momo gets miller
Gamma gets inactive
Cheeky gets timid
Other things that I missed on my first read. How do I go from King or IC to best lynch? Why? What exactly happened in between that changed their mind so drastically?
As a one-off here:

King is less excusable, but ic is a cop... king is a good nk choice though
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2029, AP wrote:Oh, WAIT! That was the MONKEY! Scratch all that. I am not responsible for
HIS
monkey thoughts. After all, you can't convince a monkey to trade his banana with a $100 bill. He'd still think the banana's more valuable!
this is almost exactly something Powers would say.

That Cheeky Monkey!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2033, AP wrote:
In post 1050, momo wrote: Because of this,
a50 is NOT in my D1 lynchpool
More than halfway in he still says I am not in his lynchpool. He maintains a scum read on me yet is arguing against it still. I wonder WHY he is supportive of my lynch NOW!

Spoiler: Full post quoted
In post 1050, momo wrote:Alright, guys I'm very sorry that I haven't been on that much lately. Last week, because of fourth of July, i took the entire week of, so my activity was unusual. Back at work and my schedule is kinda annoying but here goes.

I'm going to VOTE: for again.

It's possible that a50 is scum. It's also very possible that Titus is scum. It's also possible that they are scum together.
(My thoughts on this: RC was scummy. Like this is basically objective fact at this time. a50's reaction to RC first posts, the ones that were incredibly sus and eventually resulted in our fight and people scumreading him, was that for the first time, he was townreading RC. The first time RC mentioned a50 was asking him why he wasn't doing anything useful. a50 responds that he has already said that my slot (momo) is the towniest in the game, and he's not going back on that. RC doesn't push him further. This seemed very much like an interaction in between two scumbuddies.

Then, when he was sufficiently townread, a50 went inactive. (To be fair, one could argue that I'm doing the same thing, but ik my motivations are different). When pressure comes on him again, he's right back. It was very un a50-like to basically sit out my and RC's argument. He didn't want to alienate town on his side, but he didn't want to push against his scum buddy either.

Ofc, then a50 could have also been town.
@popsofctown's
about 2 obvscum and 1 deepwolf struck a cord with me. In any situation in which a50 is scum, this statement would most likely be true. But then a50 agreed. That response (1047 to 1046) doesn't seem like something scum would make.

Because of this,
a50 is NOT in my D1 lynchpool

Now, moving on to the Titus lynch (and why I have voted for again). I hate to make this argument, because it could very well be interpreted as scummy (but could be towny as well), the Titus lynch gives us the most information.

If Titus is scum, this is obvious. We get a scum lynch, and information.

If Titus is town, we also get a lot of information. Let's be fair, the majority of the substantive interactions D1 have surrounded the slot. Lynching town would be a loss, but it would also give us a lot. It would help differentiate in between town and scum. We could view people on wagons, their tones when interacting with the slot, the level of commitment made.

I don't want to lynch town. I don't think Titus is town. But even if she is, her lynch helps town win the game.

The proposal being voted on right now is a solid available path. Lynching Titus is almost certainly the best path forward. This is why, I must revote for, and why I think the rest of town should too.
yea, momo is teh scums, i know
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by AP »

In post 2159, pisskop wrote:
In post 1847, Jingle wrote:So... What about A50 is scummy again?

in particular seems pretty damn town and I'm not sure where any of the scumreads are coming from yet, except a weakass gut read from Vecna like forever ago.
A50 is one of those ironic players who I actually have the urge to SR harder the townier they post tho. Not being funny here.

Some players are low effort enough and jokey enough that actual effort and wall posts are scummy in my eyes.
And now I've heard it all, from being scum read for efforting to being scum read for the lack of oomph to being scum read for talking game mechanics to being scum read for being intense. At least I'm still allowed to
shag
breathe without repercussion ...*pause* am I not? :shifty:
YEAH BABY YEAH!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

yea, well go sit in the corner with luv and creature. its not an insult, its commentary on your usual posting style. i would bet I tend to fall into that same group. If you ever see too many words in a single post from me, look hard at what Im doing.
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by AP »

In post 2166, pisskop wrote:
In post 1937, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1919, Hidden Happiness wrote:He already posted what he would propose though, you don't have to wonder. He's one of the new inventive people not proposing we lynch you or AP, is that why?
Random shade ignored.
ugh i hate that youve decided to be so defensively agonistic here. stop
I wouldn't have guessed she was agnostic!! In fact I was hoping she was into the practice of the Kama Sutra!
YEAH BABY YEAH!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”