Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1002, Bambi Jay wrote:Has there been a murder yet?

I believe there has been, and it's as boring as anything

Spoiler:

Seriously, if that's what a peace-promoting song sound like I would rather listen to songs promoting violence!!! (but that's probably just me)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1027, Gamma Emerald wrote:I find it very interesting so many slots it seems find me + another scummy and yet
everyone
ends up voting me
I think I've read enough of this game to tell you this: Although I do not find you particularly scummy; you sure as hell are nor as obc!town as you may think you are by now. There's nothing extremely townie about your posting so far, my friend. I -of course- wouldn't want you lynched today, but I can hardly find anything to argue you are more likely town still.

Spoiler:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1090, KidAmn wrote:
muted cheers, one guy in the back boo-ing out of contrarianism
VOTE: KidAmn

You get me that boo-ing guy or you're paying with your life.

Spoiler:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1093, Celestial Coordinates wrote:\o/ Hey A50, you make all my games fun. <3
I love you too, sis <3 :P

Spoiler:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Wait! If I recall correctly THIS should do better for you :]

Spoiler: @Nancy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1295, MariaR wrote:Reaction test over. Results...positive. Moving on to real lynch target
VOTE: Primate
Alright, in that case what do you actually think of me?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Primate »

I read you've got mail and Gamma is notably more agressive in that one than he is in this one.
In post 1264, unwnd wrote:If what you got out of my paragraph is that I'm frustrated RC is pushing me you're not listening. I'm not even that frustrated, I just uh, enjoy playing the game. When I called RC out for not looking at his townreaders more scrutingly I was hoping that would invoke him to talk more about why he townreads them, but instead I essentially got my whole spiel filtered into 'lol ur mad.' When I said 'guys, look at the votecounts and try to tell me if you can remember people's reasoning for them', I don't think that was hard to understand. I commented that there was a lack of talking points, so I made them. That's all I intended to do and this game will continue to bore me if people keep playing so narrow-minded
Yeah i didn't think you were saying you were pissed at RC. I didn't think you were just appealing to RC though, I think you were also appealing to RC's sheepvotes to be more suspicious of RC. You said the wagon was lead by scum.

@MariaR: ?

@Almost: She's the best you phillistine. That whole album is so fucking bitter. Also I don't really get the point of a KidAmn vote without a reason.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

>AIs doing reaction tests.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1313, Fred the Cat wrote:HOLY MARMALADE!!

I have a game
In post 1314, Fred the Cat wrote:So did Zaphkael dump me? Am I still allowed around this neighborhood?
This is a set of posts no one besides Creature makes
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1326, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1027, Gamma Emerald wrote:I find it very interesting so many slots it seems find me + another scummy and yet
everyone
ends up voting me
I think I've read enough of this game to tell you this: Although I do not find you particularly scummy; you sure as hell are nor as obc!town as you may think you are by now. There's nothing extremely townie about your posting so far, my friend. I -of course- wouldn't want you lynched today, but I can hardly find anything to argue you are more likely town still.

Spoiler:
Did I say I thought I was obvtown? Thanks for the response though
<Embrace The Void>

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1166, Bambi Jay wrote:Wat to do indeed.
-Pooh?!
-
Christopher Robin
!

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells Superfan »

In post 1295, MariaR wrote:Reaction test over. Results...positive. Moving on to real lynch target
VOTE: Primate
what were you even reaction testing...?

every time i read the thread it just goes in one ear and out the other and i know im a shitslot and not improving it but hhhh
~hydra of 2nd rate scumhunter katyusha and top-tier-but-only-behind-the-man-himself saskeismyyaoikismesis

(avatar drawn by saskeismyyaoikismesis)
RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:53 pm

In post 1096, CloudKicker wrote:I dislike the wording/phrasing of your last paragraph, it comes off as overjustifying & tone is off, like almost apologetic and you never stroke me as someone like that
also

bwuh??

you've played with me twice now? surely you've seen how much of a pushover i am in general
~hydra of 2nd rate scumhunter katyusha and top-tier-but-only-behind-the-man-himself saskeismyyaoikismesis

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:03 pm

unwnd can you try to like, try to centralize who you're calling out? who are the scummy people letting the gamestate be as illogical as you state it is? as valid and relatable-in-past games as it's meaningless to me if you're not pointing out who you think could be the scum trying to make the gamestate the way it is. like i've been in your position before and even though i was completely wrong about it it let me move the gamestate along and eventually lynch scum.

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:04 pm

In post 1253, RedPanda wrote:
Spoiler: gamma posts that pinged me
In post 803, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 800, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 799, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 793, WhemeStar wrote:You ever gonna post that Link of the game where I was scum and played with you or whatever words you used
Why can't you find it yourself I posted the name/number
What do you think about Unwnd?
Idk
In post 819, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 167, unwnd wrote:I guarantee that is not an actual posting restriction and it's just Maria being cheeky
don't know why they entered with this
In post 169, unwnd wrote:
In post 168, thecoldheartedking wrote:*extends arms outward in front of them, palms open and face up*
*raises left hand, lowers right hand*
*raises right hand, lowers left hand*
To the left, take it back now y'all
One hop this time, right foot let's stomp
Left foot let's stomp, cha cha real smooth
This and the last post both were responses to CHK, don't know the meaning of it though
In post 170, unwnd wrote:Mechanics talk is probably annoyingly necessary, but I also find most people who have talked about to be null. I think it matters more what you do with the knowledge of mechanics rather than just uh, talking about them
this is a decent take
In post 171, unwnd wrote:
In post 154, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 150, Rautherdir wrote:I mean, at the very least can you not make it a quote pyramid at the same time? Please?
Also, why did that vote happen CloudKicker. I can't tell why you made the vote from your previous posts or context.
I know you are trying to distance yourself from me when I openchainsawed your slot
lol this is such useless jargon i feel like it's made from a scum who is trying to play off as an informative townie

VOTE: CloudKicker
I don't really see how this is "confusing jargon"
In post 189, unwnd wrote:
In post 188, Fred the Cat wrote:We should start running up some players that have brought only lame discussions so far.
1. Fred the Cat
a lot of people made posts like this but this one feels flatter than some others
In post 200, unwnd wrote:
In post 193, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 171, unwnd wrote:
In post 154, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 150, Rautherdir wrote:I mean, at the very least can you not make it a quote pyramid at the same time? Please?
Also, why did that vote happen CloudKicker. I can't tell why you made the vote from your previous posts or context.
I know you are trying to distance yourself from me when I openchainsawed your slot
lol this is such useless jargon i feel like it's made from a scum who is trying to play off as an informative townie

VOTE: CloudKicker
lol why me
Your sentence made no sense, but like actually

What did you mean by him openchainsawing your slot? That's not even a proper term
It's a mafia shorthand portmanteau, what's so odd about it?
In post 217, unwnd wrote:It's gonna be hard to determine which of CloudKicker/Fred is being stupid and the other is just scum
This isn't just a false dichotomy, it's non existent as no one else was looking at these two like this. Also regardless of this dichotomy making no sense:
In post 225, unwnd wrote:
In post 220, Vifam wrote:i like cloud i dont think hes even being dumb or like unreasonably scummy just hard to understand
I just get the feeling he doesn't believe in half of the things he says

Whether or not this is just lolhumor or intentional is yet to be determined
This makes me think it makes more sense for unwnd to assume Cloudy is scum, which makes the last thing I quoted make less sense.
In post 235, unwnd wrote:
In post 230, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 220, Vifam wrote:i like cloud i dont think hes even being dumb or like unreasonably scummy just hard to understand

Can you please make a case about the post you dislike, what doesnt sound genuine etc. I already explained the post you didn’t understand, I am assuming you fos me for other posts.
I think you're weird and I don't get your humor but others don't think it's scummy

You explained what you meant but why does him openchainsawing and distancing (your words) mean. As in, the person you said you were doing those things. Are they scum?
I'll talk about this below.
In post 251, unwnd wrote:
In post 241, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 235, unwnd wrote:
In post 230, CloudKicker wrote:

Can you please make a case about the post you dislike, what doesnt sound genuine etc. I already explained the post you didn’t understand, I am assuming you fos me for other posts.
I think you're weird and I don't get your humor but others don't think it's scummy

You explained what you meant but why does him openchainsawing and distancing (your words) mean. As in, the person you said you were doing those things. Are they scum?
I was only calling green gear mefia if I was mefia so you can imagine it wasn’t shading and only banter, so no that post had no genuine reads behind it.

You don’t know what distancing means?
A good amount of mefia games are partly solved via associatives between slot aka how mefia tends to interact because they share their hidden win condition. So a lot of mefia will go out of their way to make posts with the sole purpose to make good interactions with their other mefia members, so when people ISO either slot once thwy are flipped mefia, it will not be obvious who the others mefias are.
Is that better? I implied that it was what green gear was doing with me, implying we were both mefia
No, no

I'm asking you why you said those things about Rautherdir in 154. Like what does it mean in terms of how you read him
at this point it is very clear 154 was a joke anyway. And unwnd weebs to get this so it's very strange he's still taking it seriously?
In post 491, unwnd wrote:Vifam I don't know why you didn't proceed to vote Gamma when I said I'd hop on with you
This is a sure sign unwnd isn't taking people's votes closely
In post 498, unwnd wrote:My issue with you right now is that even if you feel validated in defending yourself, I dunno why you would bother. If RC is the type of person that will push you regardless of alignment (going by what you told me) then I don't know what you gain entertaining him. Another thing I'm not the biggest fan of is your snapback to Sakura and insisting you're town, which I find tilted scum tend to do. I'd rather see you try to solve your attackers instead of getting petty
I wanted to hammer out whether I was wrong about the meta because I have been boneheadedly mistaken about past game details, as Katyusha can attest to, so I wanted to get the facts straight before I really concluded how I felt about RC's actions.
In post 519, unwnd wrote:I think RC is pretty solvable and I don't know why he needs excuses to refuse to interact with him

Not even close to CloudKicker
A lot of unwnd's posts focus on Cloudy so these two aren't scum together imo
In post 525, unwnd wrote:If you don't trust either right now Kid is this more indicative of null or that you suspect both
Decent post imo
In post 553, unwnd wrote:I don't know any of your personalities besides Maria hence I commented on it, and I'm not sure why personality should be a starting point for why you're town lol
I'm gonna come back to this post a while later, probably within a week

So overall there's a couple decent posts by unwnd but overall it's rather scummy imo
In post 876, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 821, Celestial Coordinates wrote:Be a good girl and vote him for me please Gamma :(
Can do
VOTE: unwnd
In post 880, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 827, unwnd wrote: Moreover what is your current read on Gamma and him saying 'IDK' about me and then trying to bring up a quotewall when provoked
Ok I just noticed this and it's bullshit, the quote wall was me forming a read because I knew if I didn't have a read on you I should get one, and it just took a while because I was trying to do a quote wall on mobile while playing other games too.
In post 914, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 882, MariaR wrote:User 9 virus % slowly rising with every new input...Fake logic detected. Would like to put into extermination process
At this point either MariaR is either scum or has lost the ability to read me right because every time they've talked about me it's been to call me scum
I'm leaning the former now that it is in words
In post 916, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 883, unwnd wrote:The exact same thing I said that was happening in #804 seems to be coming to fruition

I should've named myself Soothsayer
Ok I just noticed this and it's bullshit, the quote wall was me forming a read because I knew if I didn't have a read on you I should get one, and it just took a while because I was trying to do a quote wall on mobile while playing other games too.
I don't know why you need to explain yourself like this if you weren't provoked or don't feel like you did anything wrong in the first place
Because you were making it out like that was the case??? You had just said I posted the read wall "when provoked" which wasn't true so I was disproving that.
In post 917, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 915, unwnd wrote:Why do you scumread anyone who provokes you besides RC Gamma
1) this is a lie, if I were to scumread MariaR for provoking me it would've come a lot sooner
2) I didn't scumread RC because it was equally likely that it was town!RC just being very wrong
3) p sure other people have provoked me without me suspecting them
In post 928, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 922, unwnd wrote:
In post 915, unwnd wrote:Why do you scumread anyone who provokes you besides RC Gamma
1) this is a lie, if I were to scumread MariaR for provoking me it would've come a lot sooner
2) I didn't scumread RC because it was equally likely that it was town!RC just being very wrong
As far as I remember this is the first time you interacted with her? I won't argue the point of provoking you because apparently that idea is something you get very defensive about, which I imagine means you are uh, provoked. Like, if it didn't bother you? You wouldn't response. You wouldn't care. You're right you didn't scumread RC, but as far as I remember you toyed with the idea of what alignment he was and never gave a solid definition. Why do you feel like you're wrong now? He hasn't been playing any different besides backing off you. This is why I said I feel like you only scumread people who provoke you, because you were getting all mad and frustrated even FULL CAPS about RC's read on you earlier and now it doesn't even matter and he's just town? :neutral:

Why does the last point matter?
I definitely interacted with Maria earlier. And I only took offense to the "being provoked" thing because it was used to attack my wall when that was extremely not the case, I just took a while because I had some points that criss crossed between posts I was looking at. Yes I did toy with the idea of RC being scum but I figured it was easier to not go with that because if RC were scum then they'd probably get me lynched anyway, and it worked our because by assuming RC was town I got a sense that they were being genuine in pushing me. The reason I was going all caps was because I was convinced RC was wrong about the YGM game, and I stopped yelling when I read that game and realized "oh shit I was the wrong one". The last point matters because it contradicts what you're saying.
In post 935, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 932, unwnd wrote:
In post 928, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 922, unwnd wrote:
As far as I remember this is the first time you interacted with her? I won't argue the point of provoking you because apparently that idea is something you get very defensive about, which I imagine means you are uh, provoked. Like, if it didn't bother you? You wouldn't response. You wouldn't care. You're right you didn't scumread RC, but as far as I remember you toyed with the idea of what alignment he was and never gave a solid definition. Why do you feel like you're wrong now? He hasn't been playing any different besides backing off you. This is why I said I feel like you only scumread people who provoke you, because you were getting all mad and frustrated even FULL CAPS about RC's read on you earlier and now it doesn't even matter and he's just town? :neutral:

Why does the last point matter?
I definitely interacted with Maria earlier. And I only took offense to the "being provoked" thing because it was used to attack my wall when that was extremely not the case, I just took a while because I had some points that criss crossed between posts I was looking at. Yes I did toy with the idea of RC being scum but I figured it was easier to not go with that because if RC were scum then they'd probably get me lynched anyway, and it worked our because by assuming RC was town I got a sense that they were being genuine in pushing me. The reason I was going all caps was because I was convinced RC was wrong about the YGM game, and I stopped yelling when I read that game and realized "oh shit I was the wrong one". The last point matters because it contradicts what you're saying.
I again don't know why you need to explain yourself if you did nothing wrong. This tangent you're getting into and trying to cover all bases makes me feel worse about you than better. I make stupid and shitty reads all the time, let alone embarrass myself

If you accept RC was a bad read, that's fine. Instead you have some coordinated reason as to why it was bad and it comes off like you're self-aware in a way that you don't want anything leading back to you
Cool, apparently I'm scum for actually being able to fucking defend myself, piss off. I started explaining myself because you presented a bullshit interpretation of my actions and I wanted to make clear what the actual situation was. Also if you didn't want me doing a war of the words, maybe don't respond to a pointed list with a wall of text?
In post 940, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well of course you would I'm pushing you
But to respond more thoroughly yeah I'm frustrated because you appear to be using twisty fucking language and when people do that it makes me angry because it's really hard to argue with. And I'm saying the behavior in response to my own is scummy because 1) that's what I think, I already believe you're scum so you resounding like this just reinforces my feelings, and for Maria it's the fact we actually have a good rate of reading each other so for her to consistent push me like this sends alarms ringing in my mind, and it's not the first time she's tried this playing scum against me either. 2) sometimes I just end up reading people based on how they interact with me, I've been told I've had OMGUS style reads in the past.
In post 1006, Gamma Emerald wrote:I can vaguely see what you're saying Cloudy but I'm still not sure, like you say it feels like someone who feels unjustly pushed but I don't see that.
But I also think I can agree with the idea of leaving him to post more and seeing what happens
VOTE: MariaR though because I stand by the fact this isn't how town!Maria approaches me at all
reading this now

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Where's Anumi btw
<Embrace The Void>

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:06 pm

oh hhh i expected commentary

meh if anything it just made me disagree more that unwnd/gamma is svs :V

pedit: she's busy, we hardly have talked in the pt but im keeping in touch with her

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:06 pm

gamma how can we solve this game

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 354, Dunnstral wrote:19 is a weird size for a game

In my mind, the progression goes like this:
5 people: 1 mafia
9 people: 2 mafia
13 people: 3 mafia
17 people: 4 mafia
21 people: 5 mafia

So I think third party is pretty likely. Or maybe I'm just wrong and 19 is considered normal for 4 scum

I was thinking about the corporations and that post from Dun, what if its multiball? I am not strong setups wise but, would that make sens ?
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Who is Anumi?
<(") | (")>
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

multiball would make me want to kms.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:09 pm

In post 1344, PenguinPower wrote:Who is Anumi?
simyk

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Lynch scum early, don't let scum drive the game, check your blindspot in the late game
PEdit: Anumi is SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
<Embrace The Void>

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1343, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 354, Dunnstral wrote:19 is a weird size for a game

In my mind, the progression goes like this:
5 people: 1 mafia
9 people: 2 mafia
13 people: 3 mafia
17 people: 4 mafia
21 people: 5 mafia

So I think third party is pretty likely. Or maybe I'm just wrong and 19 is considered normal for 4 scum

I was thinking about the corporations and that post from Dun, what if its multiball? I am not strong setups wise but, would that make sens ?
Or a SK
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:09 pm