pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:08 am

Post by pisskop »

Im in a hood. its a cool place with like 100 posts already.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:08 am

Post by pisskop »

Im of the opinion that vecna was not kill for role billshit, but for some combination of their reads, reputation, and the fact that we may have a deepscum
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:16 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2287, CheekyTeeky wrote:Night 2 bulletproof - Apthet
Captain - Bingle
Chronomage - AP
Doublevoter - Creature
Neighbour - momo
Day 3 Post restricted - Gamma
Psychologist - Cheekyteeky
Revisor - Pisskop
Night 3 compulsive role caller - Dunnstral
Even-night tracker - Hidden happiness
Treestump - Popsofctown
Compulsive quitter - LUV.
-we arent giving jingle captain in addition to his D3 kingmaker role.
-why are we giving AP a role that delays invests?
-gamma post restriction?
-weak cop role to you? hahahaha
-why is pops a stump?
-how do you sr luv?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:17 am

Post by pisskop »

Your reads are like 3 degrees of separation from mine cheeks
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:27 am

Post by pisskop »

Maybe we should make cheeks use her gladiator today?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:42 am

Post by pisskop »

Anyway. the hood. I think you are all dumb for not listening to me when I told you to put two not-town into it. use it like a sort of cop.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:43 am

Post by pisskop »

vecna's all like: but pissk, jungle, and apthet are the only viable nightkills here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2282, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2275, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Bulletproof should go to a scum read. Give Bingle tree stump if we all end up town reading him.
Why does Bulletproof go to a scumread though? I was thinking it would make sense on the day 5 innocent child

Tree stump counts as a second lynch, right..? We're effectively lynching the person
I don’t think giving it to the IC will do any good. A majority of us are familiar with Nero here and know how easily he can go off the handle and be a distraction or lead town off a cliff. He’s not getting killed anytime soon when you not only take that consideration but the fact that he hasn’t made any waves either.

I was thinking of using the tree stump to take away a night kill choice for scum. If we’re going to lose another strong town player like a Vecna vote, I’d at least want to have their voice.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:44 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2306, pisskop wrote:vecna's all like: but pissk, jungle, and apthet are the only viable nightkills here.
and pops is like: Ima kill you dirty vecna, and theres nothin you can do about it
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2307, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2282, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2275, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Bulletproof should go to a scum read. Give Bingle tree stump if we all end up town reading him.
Why does Bulletproof go to a scumread though? I was thinking it would make sense on the day 5 innocent child

Tree stump counts as a second lynch, right..? We're effectively lynching the person
I don’t think giving it to the IC will do any good. A majority of us are familiar with Nero here and know how easily he can go off the handle and be a distraction or lead town off a cliff. He’s not getting killed anytime soon when you not only take that into consideration but the fact that he hasn’t made any waves either.

I was thinking of using the tree stump to take away a night kill choice for scum. If we’re going to lose another strong town player vote like a Vecna, I’d at least want to have their voice.
EBWOP.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:49 am

Post by pisskop »

Tree stump is a second nk.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:49 am

Post by pisskop »

rather lynch.

we remove an SR and ignore them until they stop posting.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I have a fear that we will mislynch again and then town kill off another loud good town player and the game is over.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Town Cheeky would’ve used their gladiator imo.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:05 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2313, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Town Cheeky would’ve used their gladiator imo.
when?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2314, pisskop wrote:
when?
Right in their opening posts.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:14 am

Post by Hidden Happiness »

In post 2304, pisskop wrote:Maybe we should make cheeks use her gladiator today?
Other then making sure they get lynched this time idk why we'd do this, but considering that's the result I'd want anyways..

So without thinking about it too hard is there any reason not to do something like this?

Night 2 Bulletproof:
Captain:
Chronomage:
Doublevoter:
Neighbour #3:
Gamma Emerald

Day 3 Post Restricted:
Psychologist:
pisskop

Revisor:
Night 3 Compulsive Role Caller:
Even-Night Tracker:
popsofctown

Treestump:
Compulsive Quitter:

We could put all three of the investigative roles into the Neighbour PT for secret results sharing, which I guess isn't as useless when they're outted but there's still value to being able to hide results until someone accidentally contradicts them. Another useful possibility is putting one as the Night 3 Compulsive Role Caller so three people can discuss the next day's roles in advance
and get half the proposal arguing overwith.
- Shadoweh
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:17 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2315, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2314, pisskop wrote:
when?
Right in their opening posts.
yea, i could see that.

i thin theyre just scum because of their play, but not using their gladiator when they've suggested that they know obvscum is p bad. shes so confrontational here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Gladiator: CheekyTeeky
Inactive: momo
Day 5 Innocent Child: Dunnstral
Inventor: apthet
Day 3 King: Bingle
Macho: Lil Uzi Vert
Miller: Creature
Odd-Night Motion Detector: Gamma Emerald
Neighbour: popsofctown
Neighbour: pisskop
Timid: Hidden Happiness
Vanilla: AP

Draft Proposal

Night 2 Bulletproof: Momo
Captain: popsofctown
Chronomage: pisskop
Doublevoter: Hidden Happiness
Neighbour: Jingle
Day 3 Post Restricted: AP
Psychologist: Apthet
Revisor: Dunnstral
Night 3 Compulsive Role Caller: Lil Uzi Vert
Treestump: Creature
Even Night Tracker: Gamma Emerald
Compulsive Quitter: CheekyTeeky
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:46 am

Post by Dunnstral »

By the way, the night 3 compulsive role caller is immune to lynches on day 4
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:48 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Also why are you talking to me about the day 5 ic not dying because 'nero is volatile' or whatever, when you seem to realize that I replaced him?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:49 am

Post by Creature »

This game has a very scumsided dayplay.
Sigh
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:49 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2320, Dunnstral wrote:I replaced him
che?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:49 am

Post by pisskop »

thats depressing
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:49 am

Post by Creature »

It's hard to get to pressure scum when you not only gotta lead a proposal to lynch him, but also gotta do good every elsewhere.
Sigh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”