Arcfield (1):
the worst
emps (1):
Fire Assassin
tn5421 (1):
Blake Belladonna

not voting (2):
Arcfield, Gamma Emerald

with 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. day 1 ends august 5th at 17:20 central US time; in (expired on 2019-08-05 17:20:00)

mod notes
  • e
  • laptop vc
[/area]
Tw
Garmr, fireass, bob
Ico, Gamma
Tn, arc,
Skyg, Blake
osuka

VOTE: osuka

Idk im not very good at giving out readlists, i cant even do them d1 in newbies sometimes
Why is bob so high for you? Yeah this post is doing the self-conscious thing gamma mentioned
His posts are town motivated, and his logic/reasoning is pretty easy to follow.
"I guess gay erotic fanfics are the key to healthy game discussion." -HoldenGolden
"making friends is dangerous emps. always be on guard." -the worst
"Children are sticky." -MaryJoLisa
"What if a guy and a girl meet online, and then face to face, and have children. Are their kids real?" -MaryJoLisa
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:25 am

Post by the worst »

In post 736, emps wrote:Idk im not very good at giving out readlists, i cant even do them d1 in newbies sometimes
No dramas. :)
Why have you got Garmr and Fireass so high?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:48 am

Post by emps »

garmr is actively creating interactions and calling stuff out
like when he called the bob wagon bad (it is btw)
and when he tried to put some pressure on me because i was getting TRs and he thought i was relatively null
"I guess gay erotic fanfics are the key to healthy game discussion." -HoldenGolden
"What if a guy and a girl meet online, and then face to face, and have children. Are their kids real?" -MaryJoLisa
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:51 am

Post by emps »

fb is pretty shitposty and memey and i havent really seen that been pulled off very well by scum.

after reevaluation tho id drop him to the 3rd place thingy area
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by the worst »

he deffo can
Fireass is more srs tho
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Bob
I'm not feeling the Sky gazer wagon much anymore. I actually don't mind the the worst counter wagon Just I'm pretty undecided about the people on the wagon, While I like the worst earlier after the bob wagon I been feeling iffy about them. After mulling on the trio of of Bella,Sky and TW. I came to the conclusion That Sky is the most townie of the three.

I do think there Is at least one scum on the wagon through just through all the awkward interactions Bella and TW have yet end up voting together. As it applies to TW a Little less than Bella. So I'd prefer a Bella Lynch Over an TW lynch. The Tw wagon that's going at the moment is mostly Null with Ousaka and TN being names on those lists.
In post 95, the worst wrote:What would you say are your strengths when interrogating someone, Garmr?
I don't like how The worst immediately cut in with this with retrospect. He didn't wait for my response because I was going somewhere with it. Then he said in a vacuum it was scummy? But he pointed out my intentions (only after I laid them out through earlier). So he understand when cherry picked it looked bad but when put into context and latter post what it's purpose actually was.

Getting back on the subject of the TW wagon Ico is interesting. Because His not voting the TW wagon and If so I missed when he did. His voting ARC mod error.

So

VOTE: Bella

Rather have this wagon lynched now over TW. The lack of votes on this slot and thoughts is kinda telling.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 749, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 735, Gamma Emerald wrote:Don't like the fact he repped in on his serious alt when he did
Expand
>decides to not take the game seriously early
>gets poked to provide content
>switches to serious alt

Idk that just seems like a scum progression but I'm not locked on that
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by the worst »

I think the lack of votes on Bella is that she hasn't been spicy enough (nullish to everyone) rather than her being explicitly towny or scummy. I think she's made one kinda towny post and a lot of :? posts which is why I want some feedback on the way she's gone about reading me.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 756, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 735, Gamma Emerald wrote:Don't like the fact he repped in on his serious alt when he did
Expand
>switches to serious alt

You made a critical error in assuming that one action lead to the action of another. Instead of asking "Why did you replace out into this account?" you went with thinking one user asking me to post more content, I decided to avoid that and switch accounts to provide content. Why not just provide more content to go with that narrative? What purpose does the alt serve?

To answer why though in the less serious fashion:
Seeing all the alts made me chuckle and I decided to switch much earlier and schadd didn't do the switch until just recently.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

Also, I have been finding it difficult to find the motivation to give in depth analysis of this game so far. Need the worst to give me a motivation boost. The beginning of the game phases of pages 1-14 hasn't motivated me much into finding town or scum.

I am making excuses right now, I will find motivation eventually. If I have to force it or not.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Blake Belladonna »

Okay.

emps is town.
Iconeum is town.
osuka is likely town.
Gamma Emerald is likely town.
Firebringer is slightly town.
tn5421 and Arcfield are null.

The other slots are the interesting ones.

First, Skygazer is very likely town because of how the rest of the game is pivoting around her.
the worst is also probably town, assuming that tn5421 can be trusted to read him properly. I don't expect that the two are scum together this game, as this is far too open and cheeky of a play to be attempting at this point in the game, and there are other reasons to lean towards him being town in the first place.

Finally, let's talk about garmr.

Spoiler:
In post 258, Garmr wrote:Town-
Garmr
The worst
Firebringer

Would like to say I didn't actually have a scum read when I wagoned Emps, I picked emp because I was null on them and they seemed to be gathering town reads. It was my firebringer quality testing. Got to make sure I don't need a new mason partner. But emps catch up gives me a bad gut feeling especially the way he acted around my vote, there was like no curiosity as to why I started a wagon on him. Just my typo. Happy leaving my vote there for now.

Gamma's posting doesn't have as much substance but I came out of game where his posting was similar as town early game and it's still early game. Post 210 and 213 through is another bad gut feeling, I don't know why I dislike the agreeance in them but I do.

Elastic Plastic also pings me excuse the pun.
In post 32, Elastic Plastic wrote:Getting town vibes from the duck/emps back and forth.
While I know early game doesn't matter this interest me.
In post 242, Elastic Plastic wrote:
In post 95, the worst wrote:What would you say are your strengths when interrogating someone, Garmr?
In post 97, Firebringer wrote:that's a weird question
+1, the tom might be scum. Rereading through, it feels like he's playing to get townread and not as provocatively as I've seen him as town. There's a lot of fluff-posting and not much substance, as well.
I also asked a weird question, yet you are focused on the worst asking me the weird one. Also While the duck fluffs there's been plenty of substance in there post more than usual so this hits me as a reach to scum read. I'm not going to count the snore post in this.

Actually changed my mind

VOTE: Elastic Plastic
On the 258th post garmr said let there be a
Guess who's net seems to be running smooth

This post was the initial one that pinged me about him.

First, his reads are all lazy. He's townreading the two slots that are active and most likely to confront a scumread on them, scumreading the active slot that is least likely to challenge the scumread effectively, he's looking to set up Gamma Emerald for a future lynch, and his case on Elastic Plastic is simply bad. This was followed up by an over-exaggeration to make it seem like he has more credibility than he really does. His next posts don't follow up on this at all, which is dissonant with the image he is attempting to set in this post.

Spoiler:
In post 451, Garmr wrote:
In post 416, Alacrity wrote:
In post 249, Elastic Plastic wrote:
In post 189, Alacrity wrote:Her posting feels very flat, and I would not be surprised if her comment on the duck and emps was designed to look for early access into the potential townblock!
That's a nice intuitive pronoun usage! Unless you've already figured out my main. I think that's a read you arrive at naturally, though? Which is why I gave you town points in my vote on duck.
This post feels very self conscious. =(
In post 261, bob3141 wrote:After a quick skim of the thread teh first thing that strikes me is that garmr comes off very similar to the mason game where we were both masons. So for now baring anything I feel like he is town.

Now to look at the thread and look for the key that will unlock who the scum are. After all you cant find who is the scum by keeping yourself locked up
I would like to ask, do you have more than one game of experience with Garmr so far?
In post 263, bob3141 wrote:
In post 245, Elastic Plastic wrote:VOTE: the worst

Ala can be town for now?

The whole tell thing doesn't apply because she's
very
much not a newbie.

Not really liking this vote as after reading through the thread worst is coming off as townie to me. So find the vote a little suspect as I don't think there is enough reason to vote for him over others. Not entirely sure if this comes from scum or simply a townie with a bad read

But for now let's see where this leads

Oh dear, this is also quite self-conscious! =(
In post 266, the worst wrote:I like making avis for MS if you have an idea of what you want.

do you have any other takes, Bob? Garmr townread is particularly easy in your shoes given you've just finished a mason game together (high pocket equity if ya catch my drift)

Also endorse Elastic wagon enthusiastically. I'll join it later most likely.
This Elastic Plastic wagon is looking quite sketchy at this point!
In post 366, the worst wrote:i'm also wary of the fact both ank and krazzy would know those are minor towntells (probably ank more than krazzy) and they are not very sound stances
what alacrity does next might be more alignment indicative i suppose.
I maintain the stance that trying to read me on day one is very likely a waste of time! =)
In post 417, Alacrity wrote:Alacrity
emps
Firebringer
Elastic Plastic
Iconeum
osuka
tn5421
Arcfield
Gamma Emerald
Garmr
bob3141
the worst

VOTE: bob3141

I am currently okay with the bob wagon! =)
Garmr see's you indirectly threw shade at him and put him in your scum list while avoiding talking about him.
Garmr didn't like that

But that aside I don't get how you arrived to your conclusions even with the information you left out.

Your only posts of Elastic Plastic are about how scummy, even your most recent one is they are looking self conscious they are yet they are in your top three town reads.

You mention not liking that "the worst" wanting to jump on calling it sketchy. But the worst never jumped on despite the fact the two of them have been cross scum reading each other all game. In fact the worst is now currently voting together With Elastic plastic on the Bob wagon and you have no qualms about jumping on despite through the whole game scum reading both.

I would be deeply entertaining a Elastic Plastic, The worst and Alacrity scum team if not for the fact The worst isolated is pretty townie this game.

Then, he posts this.

It's, again, not an attempt to push the Elastic Plastic wagon, which is interesting considering he is still very much scumreading that slot at this point despite how much later it is. However, look at what he's actually doing in this post.

1. Preemptively shades me for not going into my scumread of him immediately.
2. Goes into several of my reads that don't follow my posts in the thread.
3. Importantly, after #2, states that he thinks
I'm scum with Elastic Plastic
, and that the worst is a potential third partner for us.

This is not achieving anything, this is looking busy while also setting up to discredit me away from being able to potentially push this slot in the future.
In post 474, Garmr wrote:Sky gazer how do you feel about Blake Belladonna jumping onto the bob wagon despite calling both you and the worst scummy through out the game?
This is his very next post, which is very strange considering he believes that we are potentially partners and that he has been scumreading her this entire time.
In post 479, Garmr wrote:
In post 476, the worst wrote:
In post 474, Garmr wrote:Sky gazer how do you feel about Blake Belladonna jumping onto the bob wagon despite calling both you and the worst scummy through out the game?
Context of updated reads I would saaayyyy Blake suspects she has 2-3 scum in {bob, Garmr, tw}. I'm kinda waiting for her to advance her reads a little.
While yes those are probably her reads. The issue is the disconnect between their current reads,their past reads, there thoughts they been projecting and the way the game developed.

Also I asked for skys feelings because it's relevant of me reading them and I want to investigate them.
I'm once again noting here that up to this point, he is still voting Elastic Plastic. He has made no effort to understand where the gaps are, only made this discredit campaign and posturing to push on this point later on.

Spoiler:
In post 480, Garmr wrote:
In post 450, schadd_ wrote:

Vote count 1.1

bob3141 (3):
Skygazer, the worst, Blake Belladonna
Skygazer (2):
Garmr, bob3141
osuka (1):
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald (1):
emps
the worst (1):
osuka
emps (1):
Firebringer
osuka (1):
Iconeum

not voting (2):
Arcfield, tn5421

with 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. day 1 ends august 5th at 17:20 central US time; in (expired on 2019-08-05 17:20:00)

mod notes
  • Alacrity will now use the account Blake Belladonna; Elastic Plastic will now use the account Skygazer

• phone vc
[/area]

Mafia will be able to communicate with each other during day phases.

The bob wagon is awkward. The wagon came to be of people that spent the game scum reading each other (hell some are still scum reading each other) and the sudden nature + the fact there's daytalk makes me feel like the Bob wagon is really sour.

Garmr's next post.

This says nothing new, only restates what he's been saying for the last several posts. This post has no reason to exist, it would be significantly more town if he was attempting to convince people of his point on Skygazer and myself, but this is not such an attempt.

Spoiler:
In post 488, Garmr wrote:
In post 487, Firebringer wrote:
In post 485, Garmr wrote:
In post 483, Firebringer wrote:im tired guys. how r u
better that you're here :P
u know how to make a guy feel special
any thoughts on bob and/or skygazer?
In post 491, Garmr wrote:
In post 489, Firebringer wrote:I have no thoughts on bob.

skygayzer is pretty fake. does that mean scum?
probably.

More attempts to look like he's sorting.

Spoiler:
In post 496, Garmr wrote:
In post 494, Blake Belladonna wrote:
In post 492, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 416, Alacrity wrote:I maintain the stance that trying to read me on day one is very likely a waste of time! =)
Why do you say this?
Because I'm capable of looking like either alignment as both alignments early on in the game.

It's much better to try to read me later in the game after I have a foot in the game and am looking to influence things in my own way.
So why are you looking like scum?
In post 510, Garmr wrote:
In post 497, Blake Belladonna wrote:In what way do I look like scum?

Your previous logic is insufficient.
Not if you can understand the implications. What's insufficient is your attempt at dodging it.

Why did you jump on a wagon with your past/present scum reads. That asides do you think bob and the worst are scum buddies.

If bob and sky gazer are both self conscious why does Sky gazer become town when bobs votes it and the worst says he likes the wagon. While bob is scum when the worst and Sky gazer vote him.

Why did you ignore me when I called you out for your shifty scum read on me or the fact you are happy with being on wagon with past scum reads.

This is another pseudo push without pulling the trigger.

He didn't specifically look to pressure these points, as the posts in the interim clearly show. This is also clearly shown by his vote being on Skygazer this entire time.
He didn't try to convince everybody else to consider these points, as he apparently only cares what my apparent scumpartner thinks about them.
A notable but subtle thing he does with the first line is that he frames the post as a push despite the rest of his posts being 'sorting' questions. This is evidence he is still not attempting to sort me, since I would firmly expect that someone who cares about this as much as he does would have spent this time pushing for answers more aggressively instead of this posturing bullshit he's been doing this entire time.
In post 514, Garmr wrote:
In post 513, Blake Belladonna wrote:You are entirely unaware of how I play the game if you are town, Garmr.
I have never played with you before so I don't know. But I'm going to keep nagging you and pushing till you answer i'll even make it into a book.

50 pages of Blake
This has no oomph behind it, it's worded and toned in a more political way than a pressuring way.

Spoiler:
In post 519, Garmr wrote:
In post 517, Blake Belladonna wrote:Garmr has not played with me since around 2014.
I can't remember your game style. But I been looking at your post there was a 5 minute time frame between post and post You threw shade on the Elastic Plastic slot saying they were self conscious but have them as your third top town read 5 minutes latter. You wouldn't of had time to think because during that 5 minutes you were typing up that post.

So that means you either threw shade at someone you were town reading or you were writing up a list really quickly not considering the post before you just laid down.
Meaning you didn't put much thought in the list at all and just threw it out there for content. As scum you wouldn't need much thought to create a list like that as you know who's town and who's scum and you can adjust on the fly.
In post 520, Garmr wrote:You having experience with me before would explain why you would want to avoid putting reasoning down as to why you would scum read me because I have a habit of biting down on people who scum read me and this game it would be hard to actually make a case against me with out drawing attention to yourself.

Note he is still not voting me as of this post, despite apparently believing in this case enough to be willing to phrase my actions in a way that only comes from a scum mindset.

Spoiler:
In post 523, Garmr wrote:
In post 521, Blake Belladonna wrote:I was actually running close to my time limit before I had to work, so yes I did rush the last few pages.

The reads list factors in more than my catch up points, but again, it's a process that needs to be hidden for the time being.
I can understand that it would factor in more than that. But your entire iso shows you pounding elastic and you haven't given one reason to town read them. Moments before you threw a jab at them, then say they are town. How am I supposed to take that?

I finally state the hopefully obvious, that my read on Elastic Plastic involves more than what I posted, and Garmr posts the above.

He gives ground, then immediately justifies his scumread of me to me. Evidence he doesn't actually believe in his push.

I cut out several posts after this since they are either of minor or no relevance, since he is mostly addressing other people and other things at this time.

Spoiler:
In post 720, Garmr wrote:
In post 717, the worst wrote:omg what if like
this game has no player flakes
all the replacements are alts :heart_eyes:

{tw}
{skyg, ico}
{bob, gamma, emps}
{tn, blake}
{arc, garmr, osuka, fire}

kinda wonder how close this is.
If i'm on your scum list it's pretty bad.
In post 755, Garmr wrote:@Bob
I'm not feeling the Sky gazer wagon much anymore. I actually don't mind the the worst counter wagon Just I'm pretty undecided about the people on the wagon, While I like the worst earlier after the bob wagon I been feeling iffy about them. After mulling on the trio of of Bella,Sky and TW. I came to the conclusion That Sky is the most townie of the three.

I do think there Is at least one scum on the wagon through just through all the awkward interactions Bella and TW have yet end up voting together. As it applies to TW a Little less than Bella. So I'd prefer a Bella Lynch Over an TW lynch. The Tw wagon that's going at the moment is mostly Null with Ousaka and TN being names on those lists.
I don't like how The worst immediately cut in with this with retrospect. He didn't wait for my response because I was going somewhere with it. Then he said in a vacuum it was scummy? But he pointed out my intentions (only after I laid them out through earlier). So he understand when cherry picked it looked bad but when put into context and latter post what it's purpose actually was.

Getting back on the subject of the TW wagon Ico is interesting. Because His not voting the TW wagon and If so I missed when he did. His voting ARC mod error.

So

VOTE: Bella

Rather have this wagon lynched now over TW. The lack of votes on this slot and thoughts is kinda telling.

This is the last point of interest. The one thing I would like to specifically note with these posts is that he again doesn't push any of his earlier points, but frames his actual push as a PoE point, which is notably more difficult to counter directly.

I hope it's obvious at this point that Garmr's thought processes don't match up to scrutiny.

I find Bob3141 to be a very likely scumpartner to Garmr for a few reasons:

1. Bob3141 and Garmr have very similar ideas throughout the game, specifically Bob3141 similarly pushes a Skygazer + myself scumteam after Garmr does.
2. Bob3141 has Garmr as a hard townread and Garmr has Bob3141 as a soft townread for essentially the same reason... their previous mason game. No evidence that this is relevant to the game as it stands.
3. The first point helps emphasize how carefully Garmr has been treading around this push on me throughout the game.
4. Bob3141 had a very defensive response to my scumread on him.

These are all things that aren't inherently scummy on their own, but together based on how the game has progressed, they paint a clear picture. Garmr noticed that my slot was easy to push despite having two correct scumreads, and pushed it in a disingenuous way to attempt to sap my credibility. This is evidenced by his weird duplicity of framing a lot of his attacks on me as a direct push without actually making any kind of real push. Bob3141, whom I presume is newbscum, handled the situation poorly and effectively drew a neon light pointing to the both of them as scum by linking them together too obviously.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Blake Belladonna »

VOTE: Garmr
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by Skygazer »

fuck it i'll sheep

VOTE: garmr

YOLO
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 758, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 756, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Expand
>switches to serious alt

You made a critical error in assuming that one action lead to the action of another. Instead of asking "Why did you replace out into this account?" you went with thinking one user asking me to post more content, I decided to avoid that and switch accounts to provide content. Why not just provide more content to go with that narrative? What purpose does the alt serve?

To answer why though in the less serious fashion:
Seeing all the alts made me chuckle and I decided to switch much earlier and schadd didn't do the switch until just recently.
Ok I completely misunderstood things the
UNVOTE:
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by tn5421 »

In post 727, schadd_ wrote:

Vote count 1.3

Skygazer (3):
Garmr, bob3141, emps
the worst (3):
osuka, tn5421, Iconeum
bob3141 (1):
Skygazer,
Arcfield (1):
the worst
emps (1):
Fire Assassin
tn5421 (1):
Blake Belladonna

not voting (2):
Arcfield, Gamma Emerald

mod notes
  • e
  • laptop vc
[/area]
im still voting the worst? pog

VOTE: Arcfield
WIP
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by emps »

reeeee my reads are changing fast and its confusing me
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by emps »

bit tired to read the entire scum!Garmr case will do tmrw.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 766, emps wrote:bit tired to read the entire scum!Garmr case will do tmrw.
It's bad I'm currently writing up a response.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

Seems my vote pinged Blake into action.
PART 1 The facepalming

In post 760, Blake Belladonna wrote:
In post 258, Garmr wrote:Town-
Garmr
The worst
Firebringer

Would like to say I didn't actually have a scum read when I wagoned Emps, I picked emp because I was null on them and they seemed to be gathering town reads. It was my firebringer quality testing. Got to make sure I don't need a new mason partner. But emps catch up gives me a bad gut feeling especially the way he acted around my vote, there was like no curiosity as to why I started a wagon on him. Just my typo. Happy leaving my vote there for now.

Gamma's posting doesn't have as much substance but I came out of game where his posting was similar as town early game and it's still early game. Post 210 and 213 through is another bad gut feeling, I don't know why I dislike the agreeance in them but I do.

Elastic Plastic also pings me excuse the pun.
In post 32, Elastic Plastic wrote:Getting town vibes from the duck/emps back and forth.
While I know early game doesn't matter this interest me.
In post 242, Elastic Plastic wrote:
In post 97, Firebringer wrote:that's a weird question
+1, the tom might be scum. Rereading through, it feels like he's playing to get townread and not as provocatively as I've seen him as town. There's a lot of fluff-posting and not much substance, as well.
I also asked a weird question, yet you are focused on the worst asking me the weird one. Also While the duck fluffs there's been plenty of substance in there post more than usual so this hits me as a reach to scum read. I'm not going to count the snore post in this.

Actually changed my mind

On the 258th post garmr said let there be a
Guess who's net seems to be running smooth
This post was the initial one that pinged me about him.

First, his reads are all lazy. He's townreading the two slots that are active and most likely to confront a scumread on them, scumreading the active slot that is least likely to challenge the scumread effectively, he's looking to set up Gamma Emerald for a future lynch, and his case on Elastic Plastic is simply bad. This was followed up by an over-exaggeration to make it seem like he has more credibility than he really does. His next posts don't follow up on this at all, which is dissonant with the image he is attempting to set in this post.
1. At the point of 256 No one deserved to be town read those were the ones I had. I actually made firebringer work for that town read by testing him which you seem to conveniently forgot to factor in. The worst just seemed townie at the time and I didn't think anyone else at the time deserved to be town read.

I wasn't setting up a gamma lynch in fact I would of voted them at that point if not for the game I was scum and they were town. Also besides 210 and 213 I haven't had a issue with them. My next post doesn't follow up.

You been on this site long enough to know Bad case =/= scum but then again I don't think it was bad. Kinda weak I admit but around page 11 there was mostly fluff and not exactly strong cases. But bad? No the logic is there.

The religious image is a joke I done this in town games before gamma can back me up as is featured in the image.

Lets break this down they complain about me not following up on gamma in my next post. But my next post is this.
In post 260, Garmr wrote:
In post 259, emps wrote:early game wagons are supposed to be for pressure yeah? plus, its RVS so plenty are kinda random, and fb literally hopped on to sheep their "mason buddy"
Rvs is pretty much over. We are still in that awkward day 1 stage through.
I'm talking about rvs with someone else and it's the only post between my post and the next. her points so far sound good until you actually put things into context and the actual scenario then they quickly fall apart.

is the post refrenced
Then, he posts this.

It's, again, not an attempt to push the Elastic Plastic wagon, which is interesting considering he is still very much scumreading that slot at this point despite how much later it is. However, look at what he's actually doing in this post.

1. Preemptively shades me for not going into my scumread of him immediately.
2. Goes into several of my reads that don't follow my posts in the thread.
3. Importantly, after #2, states that he thinks I'm scum with Elastic Plastic, and that the worst is a potential third partner for us.

This is not achieving anything, this is looking busy while also setting up to discredit me away from being able to potentially push this slot in the future.

1. I'm not shading you I'm calling you out publicly and making my intentions clear. I was making it publicly known to throw shade is to make it sly like you did. To throw shade on my slot for voting being on the sky gazer wagon with out mentioning me at all is scummy.

2.Garmr,the worst,Bob,Elastic plastic,you are the only players referenced in that post who are the other two and btw all the players you talked about except me you have referenced in thread with points to being scummy. Did you misread my post or something?

3.I don't think your all scum togther but I think there is 1 with a max of two of you being scum. So I'm working through that pool.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

Part 2 The worst RWBY Character

This is his very next post, which is very strange considering he believes that we are potentially partners and that he has been scumreading her this entire time.
If you think people may be partners, you don't ask questions to get a clearer understanding? This is a really long reach.

I'm once again noting here that up to this point, he is still voting Elastic Plastic. He has made no effort to understand where the gaps are, only made this discredit campaign and posturing to push on this point later on.
I made a effort to understand the gaps but there's no reason. You also literally just gave a example where I tried to get a understanding of what's going as well between you three. Also while I'm pushing you I don't have to move my vote to you. I was trying to get your answer first. Also there's a wagon on sky does it matter between you and her who is lynched?

This says nothing new, only restates what he's been saying for the last several posts. This post has no reason to exist, it would be significantly more town if he was attempting to convince people of his point on Skygazer and myself, but this is not such an attempt.
Yeah it says nothing new so because you offered nothing new you laid low. I'm Literally hammering in points so they aren't lost as the game moves forward.

and
More attempts to look like he's sorting.
Wrong I wasn't sorting here I was actually seeing If I can rally support from a town read and see the general Vibe of the game. if enough people sorta scum read you and Didn't vote that would of been a good indicator if you were scum or not.

and
This is another pseudo push without pulling the trigger.

He didn't specifically look to pressure these points, as the posts in the interim clearly show. This is also clearly shown by his vote being on Skygazer this entire time.
He didn't try to convince everybody else to consider these points, as he apparently only cares what my apparent scumpartner thinks about them.
A notable but subtle thing he does with the first line is that he frames the post as a push despite the rest of his posts being 'sorting' questions. This is evidence he is still not attempting to sort me, since I would firmly expect that someone who cares about this as much as he does would have spent this time pushing for answers more aggressively instead of this posturing bullshit he's been doing this entire time.
Why did you list post 469 here as it was just banter why include it as a serious push?

Also were did you get this bull shit about people not caring about my points, I think people are interested to just see how it develops so they are waiting for you to actually respond, So why ? Also you can pressure with questions. Because the question asked I couldn't actually think of a town answer only scum, as to why townie would ask these it's to put pressure on you to answer. If you are scum you will hang yourself. The fact this is the way you countered it means you have no town reasoning thus hanging yourself. Also while you are saying oh his not trying to sort me you are actively refusing to get sorted, Thus It shows you did that to build a case when you had nothing.

Also those questions are designed to get people thinking about the answers to those questions if you don't respond. They are multiple purpose.

This has no oomph behind it, it's worded and toned in a more political way than a pressuring way.
This is just another example of banter why are you reaching. It's like you tried to make a case first with out evidence then added this filler to flesh it.

Note he is still not voting me as of this post, despite apparently believing in this case enough to be willing to phrase my actions in a way that only comes from a scum mindset.
Like I said before even through I'm focused on you doesn't mean I have to vote you? You never explain why that has to come from a scum mind set you just say it does. Nearly everyone here has had enough experience to know that pushing someone else you aren't voting doesn't mean you are scum.

I finally state the hopefully obvious, that my read on Elastic Plastic involves more than what I posted, and Garmr posts the above.

He gives ground, then immediately justifies his scumread of me to me. Evidence he doesn't actually believe in his push.

I cut out several posts after this since they are either of minor or no relevance, since he is mostly addressing other people and other things at this time.
I'm not giving ground I'm telling you I factored in all the events and posts and I still find a huge discrepancy. Becuase skys posting hasn't changed at the point you joined the wagon. Also the worst is still a scum read for you. Do you think he was bussing bob?

Post and
This is the last point of interest. The one thing I would like to specifically note with these posts is that he again doesn't push any of his earlier points, but frames his actual push as a PoE point, which is notably more difficult to counter directly.

I hope it's obvious at this point that Garmr's thought processes don't match up to scrutiny.
Why do I need to push a early point when No one has contested them except maybe TW. Actually you accused me of repeating the same points just a couple of points before did you forget you wrote that?

Also a POE may be hard to counter directly but it doesn't mean it's wrong. Your entire response including this is to dodge my points and frame the points themselves as scummy.

I hope it's obvious at this point that Blakes thought processes don't match up to scrutiny and it's obvious it was thrown together as a response.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

Part 3 a Garmance

I find Bob3141 to be a very likely scumpartner to Garmr for a few reasons:

1. Bob3141 and Garmr have very similar ideas throughout the game, specifically Bob3141 similarly pushes a Skygazer + myself scumteam after Garmr does.
2. Bob3141 has Garmr as a hard townread and Garmr has Bob3141 as a soft townread for essentially the same reason... their previous mason game. No evidence that this is relevant to the game as it stands.
3. The first point helps emphasize how carefully Garmr has been treading around this push on me throughout the game.
4. Bob3141 had a very defensive response to my scumread on him.

These are all things that aren't inherently scummy on their own, but together based on how the game has progressed, they paint a clear picture. Garmr noticed that my slot was easy to push despite having two correct scumreads, and pushed it in a disingenuous way to attempt to sap my credibility. This is evidenced by his weird duplicity of framing a lot of his attacks on me as a direct push without actually making any kind of real push. Bob3141, whom I presume is newbscum, handled the situation poorly and effectively drew a neon light pointing to the both of them as scum by linking them together too obviously.
Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same.
1.So because Bob agree's with me on his own wagon and we are jiving somewhat we are a scum team?
2.It may not be relevant to you but it helps me get a feel of Bob. It a simple concept he feels like his previous game.
3.I haven't been treading carefully I made it clear and I didn't vote you because SkyGazers wagon was still going and since it ran out of steam and I felt are pondering about it I decided it was time to place a vote. This is a stretch and not based in reality.
4. Maybe because Bob town reads me, maybe because he thinks your read is shit, Maybe because I couldn't find a Example of that happening so that's the reason you didn't use a post as evidence for it. I don't know which one of those three it could be :igmeou:

These things aren't scummy on there on their own and they aren't even if you put them together.

Plays victim here saying she's easy to push then flaunts she has two correct scum reads (which she doesn't because I know I'm town and her points are terrible). Also what's curious is you switched your vote over to me instead of Keeping it on Bob as Your entire case after looking through it relies on Bob being my scum partner. It neglects the fact we may both be town jiving or only 1 of us may be scum pocketing the other and you do nothing to rule out either option.

Conclusion and wrap up

Besides one post in early game which was easily tossed aside the bulk of her case focused my posts after calling her out for shade, thus proving she had no reason to hold but to try and scrap together a case.

As we can see the result from her post is it feels rushed, Points don't link up to what she has quoted. She has avoided the hard questions by saying they are scummy and refusing to answer despite them being vital. She says I don't try to fill in the gaps but hasn't provided anything to actually fill them when I try to fill them in. That has be shown to be on purpose.

A lot of her points revolve around scum hunting style and trying to portray how weak my push neglecting the fact she hasn't even answered a single thing. Her entire Post is all show boating and no substance when looked into to.

I'm looking forward to Blakes response. If they don't go hiding again.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 769, Garmr wrote:Part 2 The worst RWBY Character
O_rly
<Embrace The Void>

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:41 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 771, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 769, Garmr wrote:Part 2 The worst RWBY Character
O_rly
Ruby (despite being a blank slate), Yang and Weiss are better characters. Also I don't like how she treats my fave character Sun.

Blakes mum through is top quality mother. 10/10
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:47 am

Post by schadd_ »

;