Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1005, Sakura Hana wrote:Note:
Drew found it easy to jump into the wagon and is now trying to find a reason to unvote
Going into today Fish was my top scum read, someone voted and hinted there was some info they had and voted Fish so I voted my top scum read. Some of his posts after that were coming off more townie as I believe sky gamer said, and Sakura was giving me weird votes so I wanted to give Fish the chance to explain himself before I take a definitive stance on him being scun.
In post 1014, Sakura Hana wrote:Note:
Drew's doubts get erased as soon as fish votes him
And as explained, this is 100% not true. My 1012 was in response to his 1010, he sniped me with his vote on me that was posted literal seconds before I said 'nvm, he is scum'.

Look at the time stamps of 1011 and 1012. How could I respond to a vote that was being placed as I was writing a post.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1071, Persivul wrote:
In post 1070, Doctor Drew wrote:What exactly is pretty damning about it.
It's very obvious from the posts themselves. Do you really want me to repeat them?
Yes, because I basically just explained away one of Sakuras reasons to vote me.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:12 am

Post by gobbledygook »

VOTE: Persivul
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:41 am

Post by James Brafin »

In post 1073, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1069, James Brafin wrote:A) Why did you choose Former
In post 1043, Sakura Hana wrote:After thesp flipped town, your post sounded like TMIsh or like setting me up, that's why i went after you.
You know you'd find most answers if you read my ISO.
James Brafin wrote:B) why did your vote change to Drew?
Didn't like his participation in the whole affair
Alright. Just trying to make things super explicit.
A new R2D game is in signups! Running Alpha v1.3 Link here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80343
Get to know a handsome potato: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=76837
Making the world more educated, one uneducated person at a time.
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:45 am

Post by James Brafin »

In post 831, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 830, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 829, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 823, Chemist1422 wrote:I’m caught up

I didn’t like how aggressive Drew got in response to pressure given how a lot of their stances earlier were on the weaker side.

VOTE: Drew
There was one vote on me when I got 'aggressive', as you put it. Wouldn't call that too much pressure.

Maybe I am worried about keeping me alive, but why would scum-Drew throw himself into the fire with 4 days left and two wagons already trucking and people willing to vote a couple others?
Because that’s not a long-term success strategy, especially if you have a teammate under fire
I have already stated that I am fine either way with Gob or Thespio, the top two wagons.

Who am I protecting?
In post 807, Doctor Drew wrote:In fact, fuck it. Shit or get off the face is what I say.

You are trying to deflect off thespio turkey man.....I think this is a scum v scum wagon, ie thespio and turkey are both scum.

VOTE: gobbledygook
In post 815, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 811, Formerfish wrote:
In post 807, Doctor Drew wrote:In fact, fuck it. Shit or get off the face is what I say.

You are trying to deflect off thespio turkey man.....I think this is a scum v scum wagon, ie thespio and turkey are both scum.

This is the second worst vote you've made.

Gob makes a case against drew. Drew agrees the case is as presented, and that Gob made the correct assessment of Drew's actions. Drew reads him as scum for this?

This is almost as bad as Phil meta diving to prove a point, and then ignored the evidence when it didn't fit his dickful thinking and voted JB anyways.

VOTE: DREW

This is a wagon I could compromise on if imp and Phil aren't viable.
My vote on him isn't omgus.

He and thespio are the top wagons right now, he is proactively trying to get heat off of thespio and passively off himself. He uses my supposed fixation on pers and Sakura, yet ignores my repeated inquiries about thespio's 151......I was more fixated on that than anything.

He is trying to make sure there are multiple wagons against himself and Thespio.

Pre Edit: I am a simple man Gob haha

Pre edit2: Don't get me wrong, I am on board with thespio as scum as well, which I clearly stated. I want to keep the wagon between you two.
Your claims =/= reality.
This is the first time you’ve interacted with Former at all.
Going from “This seems odd” to “This seems bad.”
A new R2D game is in signups! Running Alpha v1.3 Link here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80343
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:45 am

Post by James Brafin »

In post 907, Doctor Drew wrote:Oh, and James is my top town read ftr.
Also, why?
You were scumreading me at the start of the game. What changed?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1076, Doctor Drew wrote:Yes, because I basically just explained away one of Sakuras reasons to vote me.
IOW, you've demonstrated that you're able to respond to them without me repeating them.

Feel free to continue rebuttals of Sakura. I find it odd that, when I clearly make a sheep vote, you try to get into conversation with me rather than the originator.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:52 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 807, Doctor Drew wrote:In fact, fuck it.
Shit or get off the face is what I say.

OH MY GOD. HOW DID I MISS THIS EPIC JOKE
Drew you are a legend
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:53 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1075, Doctor Drew wrote:Look at the time stamps of 1011 and 1012. How could I respond to a vote that was being placed as I was writing a post.
p-edit
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:58 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1081, Persivul wrote:
In post 1076, Doctor Drew wrote:Yes, because I basically just explained away one of Sakuras reasons to vote me.
IOW, you've demonstrated that you're able to respond to them without me repeating them.

Feel free to continue rebuttals of Sakura.
I find it odd that, when I clearly make a sheep vote, you try to get into conversation with me rather than the originator.
What? How would you have preferred Drew to address your vote?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1084, gobbledygook wrote:What? How would you have preferred Drew to address your vote?
I would have preferred that he addressed Sak's notes posts directly, rather than asking me why they're damning. Asking questions with obvious answers is something scum do to appear to be addressing issues. I mean come on, do you have any problem seeing what's damning about these?
In post 979, Sakura Hana wrote:Note:
Doctor drew sheeps without asking why, or is possible he saw my second post and didnt bother asking
In post 1005, Sakura Hana wrote:Note:
Drew found it easy to jump into the wagon and is now trying to find a reason to unvote
In post 1014, Sakura Hana wrote:Note:
Drew's doubts get erased as soon as fish votes him
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Korina »

Phillammon has requested replacement.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1083, Persivul wrote:
In post 1075, Doctor Drew wrote:Look at the time stamps of 1011 and 1012. How could I respond to a vote that was being placed as I was writing a post.
p-edit
So if I am hearing you correctly, according to you, I had the reply screen up just by happenstance and saw Fish vote me, after I hit reply presumably from something else I was going to post, and was able to erase all that and then make the post I made. All in less then a minute.

Not that I was responding directly to 1010 and yes, I did notice 1011 before I hit reply, but it was irrelevant to my post from my perspective.

I have a feeling some of you question my ability to to play this game, but that would be a terrible terrible omgus. In retrospect though, I should have explicitly stated it was in response to 1010....I just thought it was obvious.

Also, I just did respond to Sakura in my last post which also doubled as a please point out specifically what is so damning about it all question to you.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:33 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 153, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 151, Thespio wrote:So Phillammom, you seem odd... your ISO isnt the best
Still catching up, not sure why i cant get in a a groove here, but I went through Phil's iso.......what did you find so odd.

Also, from skimming the game I was not liking James, but his interactions do seem town sided to meUNVOTE:
I was scum reading you?

I didn't like your abrasive town early, but quickly decided they we NAI. And I thought your interactions with thes were very town sided on your part.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:35 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Oh and Persivul, I was interacting with Sakura after her notes thing last night and little. She hasn't been on today from what I have seen. How do you propose I interact with someone not active when someone who steeped her vote is active.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Sorry for multiple posts in a row, I do mainly phone posting and tough to respond to multiple things in one post.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1087, Doctor Drew wrote:So if I am hearing you correctly, according to you, I had the reply screen up just by happenstance and saw Fish vote me, after I hit reply presumably from something else I was going to post, and was able to erase all that and then make the post I made. All in less then a minute.
No. According to me, when I hit the submit button and someone had posted while I was typing, the system automatically goes to the new posts and doesn't submit. No happenstance at all.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1091, Persivul wrote:
In post 1087, Doctor Drew wrote:So if I am hearing you correctly, according to you, I had the reply screen up just by happenstance and saw Fish vote me, after I hit reply presumably from something else I was going to post, and was able to erase all that and then make the post I made. All in less then a minute.
No. According to me, when I hit the submit button and someone had posted while I was typing, the system automatically goes to the new posts and doesn't submit. No happenstance at all.
Yes, that did happen.

But that would mean I was already about to post something, which I then did without edit and was what we now know as post 1012. Fish sniped me with 1011, and I just didn't pay much mind to it.

The point I am making, if as Sakura was assuming and what you seem to agree with, is that it was in direct response to his Fish's vote on me. Which means I would have had to catch the post snipe, erase what I had already typed out, and then post what I did post in less then a minute....on a phone.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:00 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Oh and turkey, I am very proud of that joke haha.

I am glad at least someone is paying attention to what I am posting lol.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:05 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1092, Doctor Drew wrote:Which means I would have had to catch the post snipe, erase what I had already typed out, and then post what I did post in less then a minute....on a phone.
This is a weird point to try and make.

Dont worry though, we have our agents testing out the timing here on their own phones.

We hope to show that even a layman can follow through with that course of actions and will be able to reproduce the timing to show a phone poster could do what Drew is claiming is impossible.
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1053, Chemist1422 wrote:hi I'm the 1-shot tracker, got a no visits result last night on Sakura

k bye
Um ok
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:28 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1004, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 996, Formerfish wrote:
In post 992, Gamma Emerald wrote:I have super secret reasons to trust Sakura
Cool. Then she shouldnt be afraid to out her secret info. Cause I know what I am and what I can do, I doubt she does and is taking a shot in the dark. A shot that Drew was more than happy to drive full behind.
One thing I am trying to get, is why would you push my lynch d1. Obviously you weren't protecting thes, and I get a feeling turkey may actually be town.

Help me out here, something is off for me......I kind of want a reason to unvote.
What was feeling off?
What did you mean you wanted a reason to unvote?
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:31 am

Post by James Brafin »

In post 1088, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 153, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 151, Thespio wrote:So Phillammom, you seem odd... your ISO isnt the best
Still catching up, not sure why i cant get in a a groove here, but I went through Phil's iso.......what did you find so odd.

Also, from skimming the game I was not liking James, but his interactions do seem town sided to meUNVOTE:
I was scum reading you?

I didn't like your abrasive town early, but quickly decided they we NAI. And I thought your interactions with thes were very town sided on your part.
Oh ok.
That I was just curious on. I wasn’t sure how you got from kinda scummy to super town.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:32 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Persivul, to answer you, I do not have an issue seeing the problems with Drew’s votes.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:36 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

To be more accurate, this post would've need to be typed in 15 seconds (i got timestamps up to seconds):
In post 1012, Doctor Drew wrote:Oh man, nvm.....fish vote is good.
Which im pretty sure it's possible?

But Why does it matter whether you responded to the post or the vote? Doesn't make it any better.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Open Games”