Arist2D2
Goon
Arist2D2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by Arist2D2 »

In post 967, Darth Easy Baker wrote:
In post 939, Arist2D2 wrote:not everyone plays the same way that you do.
Like I said, it's a general principle, that doesn't mean it applies to everyone. I could definitely name a few people who are exceptions (obviously I won't because anonymous). But overall, that tell has definitely served me well more times than it has led me astray.
I'd also like to say, even in a world where Irrelph genuinely felt his argument was reasonable, he could just be scum pushing what he thought was a reasonable argument. His associatives with Palp are awful, his defense of RCE makes no sense from a town mindset, I don't think you've denied that a town Irrelph should always have re evaluated after seeing a bad guy literally flip town, and now under pressure he's just kind of left.
"*whistles* *whistles* *various beeps*"
Irrelph Organa
Irrelph Organa
Townie
Irrelph Organa
Townie
Townie

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:06 am

Post by Irrelph Organa »

Yeah sorry for the lack of activity- I blame my hydra partner
Show
Senator Bail Organa: "I'm placing these droids in your care. Treat them well. Clean them up. Have the Protocol Droid's mind wiped."

C-3PO: "What?"

[R2-D2 beeps in a way that sounds like laughing]
Irrelph Organa
Irrelph Organa
Townie
Irrelph Organa
Townie
Townie

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:12 am

Post by Irrelph Organa »

Again- R2 still looks like town regardless of how annoying he's being with his beeping,
The fact that padme/not-insomnia hasn't been shot yet is concerning, but I like that slot regardless of tge deepwolf potential.
Chewie is chewie
Ki Adi's analysis on things is something I agree with so he can stay

Darth tytus is canon scum
Krazy is canon scum
DEB is canon scum
All of this is on top of how anti-town their posts and ISO read

I'll go reread the reamaming obi + 3po as I don't remember where they stand on things
Show
Senator Bail Organa: "I'm placing these droids in your care. Treat them well. Clean them up. Have the Protocol Droid's mind wiped."

C-3PO: "What?"

[R2-D2 beeps in a way that sounds like laughing]
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:05 am

Post by Darth TyTitus »

In post 969, Darth Easy Baker wrote:
In post 953, Darth TyTitus wrote:lol how did I know I would get you to scumread me just by expressing my scumread on you
Did you specifically want to bait out that reaction for some reason? Or were you indifferent to it?
No I wasn't trying to "bait" it out, but I hashtagged #incomingHate cause I knew it was coming

Just didn't think they'd pull that far back into my ISO
"I sense great fear in you, Skywalker. You have hate. You have anger. But you don't use them."
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:06 am

Post by Darth TyTitus »

In post 977, Irrelph Organa wrote:All of this is on top of how anti-town their posts and ISO read
Wow this is the first time I'm hearing this

For all three of us
"I sense great fear in you, Skywalker. You have hate. You have anger. But you don't use them."
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:07 am

Post by Darth TyTitus »

Screw that logic man, it's working backwards

You're just confbiasing your theory

VOTE: RCEPO
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:09 am

Post by Darth TyTitus »

NOT TO MENTION FROZEN GREIVOUS FLIPPED TOWN ?

what

SO you know that some canon bad guys can be good guys (yours truly, likely DEB and Nute as well based on my reads)..... like what
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:15 am

Post by Darth TyTitus »

Let's explore the flavour theory, because Boon made a hint it may matter, so I'm not disagreeing with you there
In post 0, Boonskiies wrote:
Frozen Grievous
, has swept into the Boonpublic capital and kidnapped
Characellor Palpatine

two Boonski'i Knights lead a desperate mission to rescue the captive
Chancellor
But from flavour it seems that if this is 100% correct and based on flavour, Chancellor Palpatine is scum with the "two Boonski knights" trying to save him

Which I like more than your canon scum theory

And also A LOT LESS BREAKABLE

But I'm saying there's evidence out there for the exact OPPOSITE of what you're saying, so pushing canon scum is stupid (not to mention FG FLIPPED TOWN)
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:16 am

Post by Darth TyTitus »

Also we're like the big boy canon bad guy, so I don't see why you're scumreading DEB over us
Arist2D2
Arist2D2
Goon
Arist2D2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:25 am

Post by Arist2D2 »

Hi Irrelph can you explain the thought process behind your Canon scum reads? Why did you not re evaluate when Frozen flipped town, considering they were a bad guy? Don't you think a game where all the bad guys are just scum would be broken in town's favours? What do you think of the fact that every themed game ever either has NAI flavour or gives scum fakeclaims, and scum clearly wouldn't have fakeclaims here considering the usernames? What do you think of the fact that the entire playerlist considers you either too dumb to be scum or too dumb to be town for your theory?
Arist2D2
Arist2D2
Goon
Arist2D2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:27 am

Post by Arist2D2 »

What exactly is so antitown about Nute/Deb/Tytitus?
Arist2D2
Arist2D2
Goon
Arist2D2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:27 am

Post by Arist2D2 »

In post 980, Darth TyTitus wrote:Screw that logic man, it's working backwards

You're just confbiasing your theory

VOTE: RCEPO
We were on the verge of greatness! We were this close! :mad:
Arist2D2
Arist2D2
Goon
Arist2D2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:29 am

Post by Arist2D2 »

In post 977, Irrelph Organa wrote:The fact that padme/not-insomnia hasn't been shot yet is concerning,
What about it is concerning?
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:38 am

Post by Darth TyTitus »

I'm heckin drugged up right now so lemme just explore this further with you. We know that a role in Menace hinted at the setup in Colognes, so there is clearly a link between the games. Therefore, I think the flavor could be important.

It's hard because Boon didn't give the finished flips in the other game, so I don't know the flavor for the "Jingle" scum in Colognes
which I think is important

Here is the flavor from all the games:

'the greedy
Jingle Federation

has stopped all shipping to the small planet of NaBOON.
the Supreme Emperor (is this Palpatine?) has secretly dispatched two Boonski'i Knights
, the guardians
of peace and justice in the galaxy, to settle the conflict....'

'There is unrest in the Galactic Boonate. Several thousand solar systems have declared their intentions to leave the Republic.
This
Separatist movement
, under the leadership of the mysterious
Darth TyTitus
scum in this game, NOT ME), has made it difficult for the limited number of Boonski'i Knights to maintain peace and order in the galaxy.
Senator Almostdala
(IC slot in other game, town in this game), the former Queen of NaBoon, is returning to the Galactic Boonate to vote on the critical issue of creating an ARMY OF THE REPUBLIC to assist the overwhelmed Boonski'i....'

'War! The Boonpublic is crumbling under attacks by the ruthless
Jingle Lord
Darth TyTitus
(hey it me, take my word, i'm town even though i'm sUPER bad).
There are heroes on both sides. Evil is everywhere.
In a stunning move,
the fiendish droid leader
Frozen Grievous
, has swept into the Boonpublic capital and kidnapped
Characellor Palpatine
leader of the Galactic Boonnate. As the Separatist Droid Army attempts to flee the
besieged capital with their valuable hostage,
two Boonski'i Knights
lead a desperate
mission to rescue the captive
Characellor
....'

I REALLY DON'T THINK THIS "TWO BOONSKI" KNIGHT THIS IS RANDOM ANYMORE
Like that's way too heavily mentioned to be just a weird flavor thing
I do remember reading "There are traitors on both sides" but where did I read that

... I honestly think we're looking for two canon GOOD guys...
Makes Irrelph a lot more scummy for turning this the other way on the bad guys

ok

Now here's the bit that's kind of a stretch so I'll spoiler it
Spoiler:
Menace seems to have had bad guys that were the "Droid" army (ok, just one. I don't know Star Wars that well, but there was a battle droid in the scum team). Which makes me think that flavour #3 from this game is
linked
to both other games. The droid army was scum in Menace, the Jingle boys were scum in Colognes (I need the flips to confirm this, but Tytitus was scum in this game so that's why, though I'm not sure why Obiwan was a BOONty hunter/Jingle scum). Part of me thinks that maybe Tytitus wasn't actually a Jingle boy, like maybe he's a traitor and he's actually a Boontyhunter??? Confusing, but ok. I still need the flips of Nero and Flippynips to know for sure what was going on.

NOW FOR THIS GAME. I think that the scum is Chancellor + his two Boonski buddies, which was HINTED AT IN BOTH OTHER GAMES.

It'd be funny if Padme were scum for being so canon town in the other games, but I'm not sure if it's worth exploring first
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:38 am

Post by Darth TyTitus »

@boon- when free can I get the rest of the role flips in Colognes :nerd:

Halfassedly done ~Jingle.
Last edited by Jingle on Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:39 am

Post by Darth TyTitus »

In post 988, Darth TyTitus wrote:There are heroes on both sides. Evil is everywhere.
this is definitely intentional too

literally saying @Irrelph, don't lynch the canon bad guys cause there are bad guys on both sides of the flavor
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:45 am

Post by Darth TyTitus »

In post 988, Darth TyTitus wrote:I REALLY DON'T THINK THIS "TWO BOONSKI" KNIGHT THIS IS RANDOM ANYMORE
I really hope people listen here

There is no way Chancellor and his two boonski knights being mentioned all the time was random

Here were the "Boonskis" in the other games (still missing some from Colognes flips):

Ki-Adi-Joandi
MACE BINSDU

CHARACELLOR PALPATINE
(ok this fucks up my theory but shut up, it shows he was working with the Boonskis)
PADME ALMOSTDALA
RCE-PO
OBI SOMETH_KENOBI
ARIST2-D2
BAEZDA

Scum in one game. town in the other:
Jar Jar (not in this game)
ANNIE CAN BOONRUNNER (town, 3rd p)

note:
OBI SOMETH_KENOBI was a BOONtyhunter, not a Boonski
DARTH TYTITUS was a BOONtyhunter
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:46 am

Post by Darth TyTitus »

To note again: I'm doing this more so to show Irrelph is stupid, then actually say we should lynch based on flavour, but it's kind of working both ways now.

As you can see, if the Boonskis are scum, it's a lot less broken, because there are
a lot
of Boonskis in this game.

I think we were lucky to have flipped Palps first.
Arist2D2
Arist2D2
Goon
Arist2D2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:49 am

Post by Arist2D2 »

yeah Tytitus is town.

Not sure I comprehend the whole flavour thing and not particularly inclined to lynch based on it; I don't think it makes much sense for Boon to confirm the alignments of players based on flavour. I also don't think it's particularly likely that messages are being sent to the town via flavour because uh I'm pretty sure that literally never happens in games and I don't think there's any reason to just help one side like that. Digging too far into flavour and disregarding play is likely to turn out one huge rabbit hole.

Isn't Boonskii Knight just like a generic name for scum? I don't get how that's a hint of any kind?
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:50 am

Post by Darth TyTitus »

Here it is for people who are alive:

Boonskis:
Padme Almostdala (IC in other game, heavily mentioned in flavour as being good)
RCE-P0
Arist-2D2
Ki-Adi-Joandi

Boonski/both:
Obi-Someth Kenobi

Never a Boonski:
Darth TyTitus (I swear I didn't do this starting out thinking it would argue for our slot being super town, but it just worked out that way LOL)

Not sure if they're in the other games or just didn't flip in Colognes:
Irrelph Organa
Nute Krazy
Shirobacca
Darth Easy Bake

again, I'm not saying we should lynch based on flavour exclusively, but this is just to show Irrelph lynching in the bad guys is probably going to lose us the game, because honestly the opposite logic is MUCH STRONGER AND BASED ON THE FLAVOUR BOONSKIES WROTE

Honestly if Irrelph was one of the unflipped Boonskis in Colognes, he's dead
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:51 am

Post by Darth TyTitus »

In post 993, Arist2D2 wrote:Isn't Boonskii Knight just like a generic name for scum?
I thought it was the name for town in the other games. But some of them (2 of them lol) may be scum in this game.
Arist2D2
Arist2D2
Goon
Arist2D2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:51 am

Post by Arist2D2 »

Yeah scum are Jingle flavour and I don't see how that has a link to the line of reasoning you're pushing?

There is absolutely no need to wallpost to prove Irrelph's theory is incorrect, it's blatant.
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:54 am

Post by Darth TyTitus »

> Flavor heavily mentions "Chancellor Palpatine + his two Boonski knights" for this game, considering Palps flipped scum
> Boonski knights were the town in the other games, with various other factions/alignments as bad (Jingle, droid, Separatists). Every town flipped "Boonski"

pedit - Scum are Jingle "flavored" but they may not actually be "Jingle", not sure if that makes any sense LOL

It's important because I actually think I'm on to something

if it makes you feel better it argues for lynching RCEPO more
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:55 am

Post by Darth TyTitus »

also I'm excited, it's like a giant puzzle
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:57 am

Post by Darth TyTitus »

I am actually high I'm sorry

I applaud Boon for the flavour links between the games, there's clearly something there, but I agree I don't think it's game breaking (or doesn't really help us at all)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”