any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by Skygazer »

VC 3.02itlepip (3): Menalque, Gamma Emerald, Dr Easy Bake
Menalque (2): Flavor Leaf, RCEnigma

Not Voting (8): Pink Ball, Ausuka, Jibril, Something_Smart, Chemist1422, Alchemist21, itlepip, MariaR

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to reach a lynch. Day 3 ends in (expired on 2019-08-14 18:15:00).
Last edited by Skygazer on Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i have the most queues
replacement queue | upick queue
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1145, itlepip wrote:
In post 1144, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1080, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1066, itlepip wrote:Hey SS can you drop some reads on this thread? You said you would reread and interested to see where you are after that
What do you mean with "on this thread"? Are you implying something?
You may get answers if you give them first honey
My answer is damn you got me I'm actually a mason with SS but I wanted him to post his reads here instead of in our private thread. I didn't want to out it but you forced me to with all that quality pressure honey.
You mean this, right? FL, you're not that daft
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2938, Something_Smart wrote:Although I will concede that it would totally be a scum-me play to tell you I didn't think mastina was mason and then secretly kill her...

I STILL can't see where you got that from and I think it was just a fluke.
;) I’m that good. :lol:

I think it’s funnier if you’re scum who thought I was wrong about them being masons, so you killed her to bring up that I thought she was mason so that’s why she died. Then it throws you off when they flip mason
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2951, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1145, itlepip wrote:
In post 1144, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1080, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1066, itlepip wrote:Hey SS can you drop some reads on this thread? You said you would reread and interested to see where you are after that
What do you mean with "on this thread"? Are you implying something?
You may get answers if you give them first honey
My answer is damn you got me I'm actually a mason with SS but I wanted him to post his reads here instead of in our private thread. I didn't want to out it but you forced me to with all that quality pressure honey.
You mean this, right? FL, you're not that daft
Okay, like...y’all know I’m ditzy af sometimes, right? I get I’m like prodigal son level of next level <jk>, but if I wasn’t ditzy and lowkey charismatically derpy funny to see me get my comeuppance level, then I’d just be a dick and no one would like me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Ask DEB about me in real life, he can’t stand me winning anything.

Don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing better than DEB losing a game because you can prod at him for it forever.

He’s gonna be a pretty strong scum player unexpectedly sometime, much better than his town game will be. He’s on a level where he tries to play 4d chess, and he’s really good at it, but he gets so comfortable in it, he’ll forget a little small basic thing that just has everything crumble down in an extremely pathetically comical way.

Yes, I can hyper meta dive his real life brain to like an exact T. It’s quite interesting really, and it freaks him out, which is fun. :)
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:42 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I love you man you know it.

If you think you can read DEB go for it, I won't try 'cause I know I can't.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Oh, I have no fucking clue what he is. He’s actively putting up a wall so i cant read anything.

I take him to WIFOM City, and he fools me and enjoys the trip.
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 2943, Flavor Leaf wrote:What you talking about

Avengers got lynched because of me, I spent the entire Day 2 saying menalque and avengers were scum.

Y’all bitches lynched obvtown flippyNips when I told you he was town and voting avengers.

Actually, this gains merit tothere potentially being more scum than normal on Flippy because Avengers was the counterwagon, and scum are obviously going to try to protect them Day 1.
You set up the ball, I spiked it. The Avengers wagon was slowing down at L-2. I brought us over the finish line, I scored the winning run, I got us into the end zone, I made downward pressure on the ball to score the winning try.
I ain’t no bitch, bitch.
BTW it’s like Nips’ meta now to get himself killed D1 no matter what.
I can still easily go for a Menalque lynch.
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 2954, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ask DEB about me in real life, he can’t stand me winning anything.

Don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing better than DEB losing a game because you can prod at him for it forever.

He’s gonna be a pretty strong scum player unexpectedly sometime, much better than his town game will be. He’s on a level where he tries to play 4d chess, and he’s really good at it, but he gets so comfortable in it, he’ll forget a little small basic thing that just has everything crumble down in an extremely pathetically comical way.

Yes, I can hyper meta dive his real life brain to like an exact T. It’s quite interesting really, and it freaks him out, which is fun. :)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:35 pm

Post by MariaR »

I don't mind any of these votes
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t think that it’s actually probably both on scum, but would be nice.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:17 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

As an aside I think FL likely knows the other mason same as I do and if the other mason flips you ALL hope on the FL town train and bury SS with it.

I doubt SS is scum here but back to back Mason nks would be pretty fishy.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:58 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

If it’s between pip and Menalque I’d rather go Menalque. DEB is my top preference right now though.

VOTE: Menalque
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:29 am

Post by Menalque »

If I get mislynched here look seriously at FL as scum with RCE
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:30 am

Post by Menalque »

@PB that’s mainly at you

FL is setting me up as scum, has been since yesterday, the way RCE is hopping on makes me less sure there too

Assuming they get my lynch through, then I’d say prob the only person who’ll be able to get town back on track is you
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:38 am

Post by Menalque »

Either scum is absolutely controlling this game or I think there’s minimum 1 probably 2 scum in (itlepip, deb)
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:53 am

Post by itlepip »

Hey y'all.

The last 2 weeks have been preparing for a conference and being at a conference, otherwise I would be all up in that +- analysis (not sure if it works but its nice to do). If I make it to Friday I will have a shit more content that I don't have time for right now.

I am (not a mason FL, come on) a Tangorb :| (why the fuck...), I can "explode" if its hot weather in order to kill both myself and someone else. I think I may have mildly hinted at it at one point, but I mainly was really excited to use it to fake a guilty and then literally blow the game up later in the game, although clearly that isn't going to happen at this point (yay VT).

My current pool would be DEB, PB,GE, SS and the chemists. I've played a shit ton with SS, and there are times where he obvtowns or obvscums or kinda lurks in the middle and this is definitely the third. I thought Melanque reconsidering on me was towny, but his play before that was scummy and he hasn't done anything towny yet. Also all my reads have been wrong so far so ignore all of this. I might actually reconsider my GE read since everyone who knows his meta thinks he's towny, but I still don't understand how that is towny play.
Predictable, really I suppose. It was an act of purest optimism to have posed the question in the first place.

"Show him the fucking bread"
-Ether June 12, 2016, at 11:14 pm EST
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:59 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 2966, itlepip wrote:Hey y'all.

The last 2 weeks have been preparing for a conference and being at a conference, otherwise I would be all up in that +- analysis (not sure if it works but its nice to do). If I make it to Friday I will have a shit more content that I don't have time for right now.

I am (not a mason FL, come on) a Tangorb :| (why the fuck...), I can "explode" if its hot weather in order to kill both myself and someone else. I think I may have mildly hinted at it at one point,
but I mainly was really excited to use it to fake a guilty
and then literally blow the game up later in the game, although clearly that isn't going to happen at this point (yay VT).

My current pool would be DEB, PB,GE, SS and the chemists. I've played a shit ton with SS, and there are times where he obvtowns or obvscums or kinda lurks in the middle and this is definitely the third. I thought Melanque reconsidering on me was towny, but his play before that was scummy and
he hasn't done anything towny yet.
Also all my reads have been wrong so far so ignore all of this. I might actually reconsider my GE read since everyone who knows his meta thinks he's towny, but I still don't understand how that is towny play.
how would this have worked?

also, I think my play to defend avengers was pretty towny even if I was wrong
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:03 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 2963, Menalque wrote:If I get mislynched here look seriously at FL as scum with RCE
????????
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:06 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 2968, Ausuka wrote:
In post 2963, Menalque wrote:If I get mislynched here look seriously at FL as scum with RCE
????????
In post 2964, Menalque wrote:
FL is setting me up as scum, has been since yesterday, the way RCE is hopping on makes me less sure there too
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:10 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 109, Flavor Leaf wrote:I have an ability that deals with type advantage, that’s what it can hurt, Chem.
wanna expand on this FL?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:17 am

Post by Ausuka »

That's not nearly enough explanation for that statement when they both played roles in playing scum while resistance existed throughout the day.

What about FL is setting up a push on you rather than just scumreading you? He made a case on you and pushed you for a lynch, that's not setting up anything. And RCE literally just thinks you are scum and you're scumreading him for that after the mutual tunnel with Avengers that went on? There's nothing else?
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:04 am

Post by Menalque »

I actually think is kinda scummy from FL looking back, encouraging an early lynch

then look at his progression on my slot "there's not a bone in my body that thinks you would actively" from but at the same time he's shading me a little bit for a turnaround "but that's why. haha. that's my weakness"

then in like and he's playing along with me and PB which helps keep me on him as town, and culminates later in

sheeps ausuka on Maria in who I'm also scumreading at that point but still at the point where I'm sheeping everything PB does () so FL should still be TRing me to do with this as we're thinking the same way, but then instead there's which again is setting up a shift off me and a push on me, but he just doesn't wanna do it yet because I haven't done anything that really gives him an excuse at this point

so then we get which is basically saying yeah, he's playing a townie game but it's so townie that I wanna scum read him for it -- but I'm p sure FL knows that my scum game is not at that level, so he's forcing that analysis to justify shifting onto me. also is weird bc he didn't seem to have that paranoia in 773, but he mentioned it early on enough (at the v beginning about me pocketing him) that he'd be able to justify this flip later. why would town him bother to crumb the paranoia from the very beginning?

then moves off it, again because there's nothing that he thinks he can push me for yet, but he also sets up the "I'm good at gut reading him" thing based on that newbie, but as I pointed out, he didn't really have a meaningful read on me there, and his read had nothing to do with me killing him. I thought at the time that this was him being weird/arrogant, but now I think it's an intentional misrep of that game to try and make his reads on me look better than they are to give him the chance to make this push.

is him not justifying a very good point about me not being good enough to pocket him. just a brush off that allows him to keep suspecting me but without needing to push yet.

then at he says he's not good with players like me despite having just claimed a moment ago that his gut reads on me are good

also from flippers points out a consistency with FL that fits with his progression here and his current push on me. "he hards defends mislynches he didn't set up as scum". he defended flippers because it wasn't coming from him, but with me he's happy to lead it because he's set it up

then I think that FL knows me well enough to know that stuff like the rock paper scissors bit is likely to get me TR him for the easiness of the interaction. also it was just confusing, but that's not really AI for me when I'm dealing with FL

then we get to where FL talks about how he's not gonna try to read me, despite having been doing that up til that point as evidenced by all the posts I'm linking to here. then someone calls him on this (can't remember who) and he comes round to hard scumreading me, which he's not even willing to show doubt on now despite the doubt earlier on

then look at how he shifts onto me which is just bullshit, but I was still TRing FL enough at the time to not call that and just think it was his analysis being mistaken (much like in the way he got his tinfoil on in our first ever game together and talked me out of lynching a scum when he was town). this is a bad read on me because me saying him v deb was NAI when it clearly was (given that it was related to out of thread stuff, and me acknowledging that maybe for some people it was AI just not for me because I'm not that good at reads). if anything the fact that I'm willing to entertain the possibility of them both being scum WHILE NOT PUSHING THERE should be town indicative. I would've wanted a flip, but now given the way the game has developed I think FL might have just been overreacting to a correct read.

avengers is then creating some bad associational for me in which FL is of course picking up on bc THEY'RE BUDDIES

then is trying to get PB to doubt his TR on me bc he knows that the only thing that's likely to stop me getting mislynched is PB TRing me and pushing back against it

and also doesn't make any sense for someone who is SRing me and skitt for real. he says that my post is saying "I want them to know I TR them but it's okay to push there" but why would I want avengers to TR me if we were scum buddies together. according to his own logic, this should be clearing for me, or at least introducing doubt. the fact FL is still tunnelled on me means he's already decided I'm todays mislynch and he's committing to it.

is also weird. I'm paying way more attention to someone I'm SRing because I don't wanna be pushing a mislynch. I think not caring what I'm posting here esp after having made a big show over paranoia and being unsure of me is more likely to come from scum!FL trying to get me lynched than from town!FL trying to sort me

then also kinda seals this for me. FL is currently claiming (1) a power to do with alignments (2) conf power of neighbouring (3) a power of healing people. that seems excessive and I think he's lying

never answers my question about the masons in response to his and instead just keeps pushing me. then actually changes away from me in his following posts (at least in focus) to talk about other things. prob because he's already locked in on me, as I've mentioned, and is hoping that by having the debate elsewhere I just go down easy with people sheeping him
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:06 am

Post by Menalque »

I think RCE is still prob town but I'm just saying that FL should go if I go, and if he does flip scum then RCE should be reconsidered by everyone TRing him
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:29 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2964, Menalque wrote:@PB that’s mainly at you

Assuming they get my lynch through, then I’d say prob the only person who’ll be able to get town back on track is you
I'm not just "hopping on" to anything. I came out day 2 against Avengers with you as a partner for the way you deflected their day 1 lynch.

Scrolling through this page I see you later call it a townie move despite Avengers flipping scum, that's not how defending scum works man.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”