Tanaka
Tanaka
Goon
Tanaka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by Tanaka »

In post 2594, CloudKicker wrote:Also the whole sakura shading/vote is abhorrent. Plus you can see how a t slot (pisskop) handled their sakura foses vs tanaka where it was sloppy, shallow and just a very irrelevant push
Cloudkiker I think you don't know what you're talking about.

I pressured Sakura because I think it's easiest to read her when she is a bit pressured

I suddenly stopped pressuring her because if she is town (and her reaction seemed to be imo), she can get very upset about it and that wouldn't be nice.

The unique reason I did it as well so early was because if pisskop or someone else got convinced to get on sakura case, if she is town I think that hard defending her would really be more healthy to the game, she is kind of like nancy and doesn't react well to a lot of pressure.

I wanted in a 30 minutes interaction make myself 100% confident that Sakura was town and although I didn't manage 100%, I think I'm fine with putting it to 80%.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2374, Oversoul wrote:What’s the point of playing on known alts?
Being able to play a different style as a different personality. AP vs A50 for me, Elsa Jay vs Bambi Jay for the Jay bros :P and you can add whoever elsa you want. :wink:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Tanaka
Tanaka
Goon
Tanaka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by Tanaka »

CK essentially if you're town I think you suck at reading me so at the very least so I hope you stop actively trying to do it?

it's annoying.

My scum game isn't "textbook" anyway.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 2600, Tanaka wrote:
In post 2594, CloudKicker wrote:Also the whole sakura shading/vote is abhorrent. Plus you can see how a t slot (pisskop) handled their sakura foses vs tanaka where it was sloppy, shallow and just a very irrelevant push

I pressured Sakura because I think it's easiest to read her when she is a bit pressured

I suddenly stopped pressuring her because if she is town (and her reaction seemed to be imo), she can get very upset about it and that wouldn't be nice.

The unique reason I did it as well so early was because if pisskop or someone else got convinced to get on sakura case, if she is town I think that hard defending her would really be more healthy to the game, she is kind of like nancy and doesn't react well to a lot of pressure.

I wanted in a 30 minutes interaction make myself 100% confident that Sakura was town and although I didn't manage 100%, I think I'm fine with putting it to 80%.
If you cared about reading her alignement w/o making her explode or flail, there was enough content to read her correctly every single time.

IMO this is a weaboo buddying spectacle, as if you actually put an effort in reading her when it was pretty obvious you planned to get to her good side since the very start.
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 2601, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2374, Oversoul wrote:What’s the point of playing on known alts?
and you can add whoever
elsa
you want. :wink:
Eww. Who taught you that weird shit?
Yes, I'm related to Elsa Jay. No, we aren't the same person, she is a thot. I'm pure and full of positive energy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 123, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oof.
VOTE: Rautherdir
Did not think scum would be slipping on page 5.
I dont think he was slipping? I was aware of my alignment and gleaned the other by reading the flavor?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2394, Tanaka wrote:Hi, my name is Tanaka. I'm a player in this game.

People normally call me Tanaka but those i'm intimate with can just call me Tanaka.

I'm apparently repping in for the exotic "RC superfan" hydra.

My life goal is to be popular in the internet. wink wink tell me i'm cool.
Is it Tanaka or Tanaka though? Tomato vs Tomaito? :P

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 131, Rautherdir wrote:Bambi if we lynch Simotech then we get more serum. If we want serum, the optimal play is to lynch Simotech.
Im willing to wager scum has serum abilities, but if its worthwhile to use them depends on how much more 4 serum is from 2?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 2602, Tanaka wrote:CK essentially if you're town I think you suck at reading me so at the very least so I hope you stop actively trying to do it?

it's annoying.

If I am town? who are you trying to convince
You think cheap wal-mart ate will make me change my early read?

You make it seems like you are annoyed but your choice of words seems very calculated to me and you dont convey any emotions IMO

Be town by being town, until then snapping back at me won’t ger you far
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2396, Tanaka wrote:I'm Niko.
OH! Now that changes pretty much everything. :P

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 149, KidAmn wrote:On the one hand, I want to tell you to google it. On the other hand, I want you to put SafeSearch on first just in case.
please do

I chortled.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I mean you said
In post 1956, CloudKicker wrote:Speaking of considerations Sakura, you should be the single slot who should townread me the most because
we are almost mechanically cleared to each other
, but you are so blind that i need to state that for you
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Tanaka
Tanaka
Goon
Tanaka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by Tanaka »

In post 2603, CloudKicker wrote:

If you cared about reading her alignement w/o making her explode or flail, there was enough content to read her correctly every single time.

IMO this is a weaboo buddying spectacle, as if you actually put an effort in reading her when it was pretty obvious you planned to get to her good side since the very start.
Stop being obnoxious and throwing words like "obvious" easily. There is nothing "obvious" in this game. It's just a word you use arrogantly and I particularly hate it when people use it in a serious post.

Also, what part of "I'm lazy and am only skimming through the game" you didn't get?

From what I had skimmed through Sakura's ISO there was not much in heavily-AI posts aside from her interactions with RC.

Someone can post 2000 posts and still be not confidently readable. Sometimes you get a nice read on someone out of one post. I deemed Sakura slot to not have enough for me to be sure that she was town from what I had skimmed on her ISO, so I did what I did.

You're really obnoxious and the reason I've been rage quitting quite a bit out of games.

Like, you actually town read pisskpop.

What the hell man. The unique thing that pisskpop did was to fool around a bit in thread and antagonize Sakura for reasons that might for what we know be related to boredom.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2417, Tanaka wrote:We already played together before Gamma.

I don't really want to say that account name though.
If you are Niko you played with him as NIKO!

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2612, Tanaka wrote:What the hell man. The unique thing that pisskpop did was to fool around a bit in thread and antagonize Sakura for reasons that might for what we know be related to boredom.
The explicitly TRed the tone, not the action.

Im always going on about how intentions and tone matter more than content in some cases.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I mean:
In post 2418, pisskop wrote:ohhoho

im town
In post 2423, pisskop wrote:I'll prove it by being usless until lylo
In post 2424, pisskop wrote:it's common knowledge mu scumgame is top tier, so I'll town by being a meh lurker
And btw out of all the times PK called me scum he never voted me.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont want to step on your toes here, but I see exactly what they are saying here.

I thought the same thing at first wrt the anime girls and the loafing around.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 2611, Sakura Hana wrote:I mean you said
In post 1956, CloudKicker wrote:Speaking of considerations Sakura, you should be the single slot who should townread me the most because
we are almost mechanically cleared to each other
, but you are so blind that i need to state that for you
Well I did push it a bit, it’s not technically true but it is if you use Occam razor’s and townread me the slightest. I was being fosed by you and I was pretty upset so you can see it’s a lie. Also I wanted to stay vague about the reasons of “me being town from your pov” so only you would understand

I an telling you this because I don’t want you flipping on me for this later in the game when it is time to go open information
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2615, Sakura Hana wrote:And btw out of all the times PK called me scum he never voted me.
I know right?

Is it almost like I dont have the info to and I was pushing buttons?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 2612, Tanaka wrote:
In post 2603, CloudKicker wrote:

Stop being obnoxious and throwing words like "obvious" easily. There is nothing "obvious" in this game. It's just a word you use arrogantly and I particularly hate it when people use it in a serious post.

Also, what part of "I'm lazy and am only skimming through the game" you didn't get?

From what I had skimmed through Sakura's ISO there was not much in heavily-AI posts aside from her interactions with RC.

Someone can post 2000 posts and still be not confidently readable. Sometimes you get a nice read on someone out of one post. I deemed Sakura slot to not have enough for me to be sure that she was town from what I had skimmed on her ISO, so I did what I did.

You're really obnoxious and the reason I've been rage quitting quite a bit out of games.

Like, you actually town read pisskpop.

What the hell man. The unique thing that pisskpop did was to fool around a bit in thread and antagonize Sakura for reasons that might for what we know be related to boredom.
Ure obviously mad I give I tr a slot easily that you probably would’nt have townread as town, obvious
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 179, Dunnstral wrote:I can think of bad reasons to do this, but I can't think of good reasons to do this
yea there is not reason to think scum would be honest anyway, especially if it were obvious a pattern was going to become apparent.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I'm sorry CK but it's hard to TR a slot where creature flaked.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Tanaka
Tanaka
Goon
Tanaka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by Tanaka »

In post 2608, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2602, Tanaka wrote:CK essentially if you're town I think you suck at reading me so at the very least so I hope you stop actively trying to do it?

it's annoying.

If I am town? who are you trying to convince
You think cheap wal-mart ate will make me change my early read?

You make it seems like you are annoyed but your choice of words seems very calculated to me and you dont convey any emotions IMO

Be town by being town, until then snapping back at me won’t ger you far
I had written a wall about this but i clumsily deleted it and i'm not going to write all that again.

Director cut version:

You're just one of many people that keeps annoying me for silly stuff while I'm actually trying to solve the game. I'm fed up with it and if you're town, I would rather have you stay on your corner for a while before jumping on me, because that's very very annoying.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 188, Fred the Cat wrote:We should start running up some players that have brought only lame discussions so far.
this sounds nothing like creature?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Yeah CK let the replacements catch up.
Also Tanka's very familiar with me, interesting.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”