Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2891 (isolation #403) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Menalque »

So I doubt the rest of the scum is bussing, bc I’m not sure that was a guaranteed go through, I think they could have got behind me on maria and tried to avoid that lynch
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2892 (isolation #404) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Menalque »

Mastina thought deb was scum, his pop on seemed opportunistic, it’s odd he hasn’t been vig’d yet
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2893 (isolation #405) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Menalque »

Also I’m assuming it’s good practice for the other mason to claim here? Or no?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2895 (isolation #406) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:32 am

Post by Menalque »

I’m p sure it’s between alch/RCE
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2896 (isolation #407) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Menalque »

I claimed it as well lol
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2899 (isolation #408) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Menalque »

Why is it a bad idea to talk about the masons?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2900 (isolation #409) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Menalque »

FL are you really still tunnelled on me
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2904 (isolation #410) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 2902, Pink Ball wrote:We're lynching itlepip today, Dustybun
Okey dokey

VOTE: itlepip

Why is this pure boi?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2905 (isolation #411) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 2903, Flavor Leaf wrote:Because i called it, you and Avengers scum. I’ve been rocking lately with my reads, but i doubt myself and fuck myself over and get mislynched.
You were half right, now you’re getting over confident in your head and tunnelling me
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2907 (isolation #412) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by Menalque »

Why did you pick those two on those nights ñ?

SS are you confirming this?

Do you both still have access to the neighbourhood?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2963 (isolation #413) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:29 am

Post by Menalque »

If I get mislynched here look seriously at FL as scum with RCE
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2964 (isolation #414) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:30 am

Post by Menalque »

@PB that’s mainly at you

FL is setting me up as scum, has been since yesterday, the way RCE is hopping on makes me less sure there too

Assuming they get my lynch through, then I’d say prob the only person who’ll be able to get town back on track is you
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2965 (isolation #415) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:38 am

Post by Menalque »

Either scum is absolutely controlling this game or I think there’s minimum 1 probably 2 scum in (itlepip, deb)
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2967 (isolation #416) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:59 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 2966, itlepip wrote:Hey y'all.

The last 2 weeks have been preparing for a conference and being at a conference, otherwise I would be all up in that +- analysis (not sure if it works but its nice to do). If I make it to Friday I will have a shit more content that I don't have time for right now.

I am (not a mason FL, come on) a Tangorb :| (why the fuck...), I can "explode" if its hot weather in order to kill both myself and someone else. I think I may have mildly hinted at it at one point,
but I mainly was really excited to use it to fake a guilty
and then literally blow the game up later in the game, although clearly that isn't going to happen at this point (yay VT).

My current pool would be DEB, PB,GE, SS and the chemists. I've played a shit ton with SS, and there are times where he obvtowns or obvscums or kinda lurks in the middle and this is definitely the third. I thought Melanque reconsidering on me was towny, but his play before that was scummy and
he hasn't done anything towny yet.
Also all my reads have been wrong so far so ignore all of this. I might actually reconsider my GE read since everyone who knows his meta thinks he's towny, but I still don't understand how that is towny play.
how would this have worked?

also, I think my play to defend avengers was pretty towny even if I was wrong
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2969 (isolation #417) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:06 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 2968, Ausuka wrote:
In post 2963, Menalque wrote:If I get mislynched here look seriously at FL as scum with RCE
????????
In post 2964, Menalque wrote:
FL is setting me up as scum, has been since yesterday, the way RCE is hopping on makes me less sure there too
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2970 (isolation #418) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:10 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 109, Flavor Leaf wrote:I have an ability that deals with type advantage, that’s what it can hurt, Chem.
wanna expand on this FL?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2972 (isolation #419) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:04 am

Post by Menalque »

I actually think is kinda scummy from FL looking back, encouraging an early lynch

then look at his progression on my slot "there's not a bone in my body that thinks you would actively" from but at the same time he's shading me a little bit for a turnaround "but that's why. haha. that's my weakness"

then in like and he's playing along with me and PB which helps keep me on him as town, and culminates later in

sheeps ausuka on Maria in who I'm also scumreading at that point but still at the point where I'm sheeping everything PB does () so FL should still be TRing me to do with this as we're thinking the same way, but then instead there's which again is setting up a shift off me and a push on me, but he just doesn't wanna do it yet because I haven't done anything that really gives him an excuse at this point

so then we get which is basically saying yeah, he's playing a townie game but it's so townie that I wanna scum read him for it -- but I'm p sure FL knows that my scum game is not at that level, so he's forcing that analysis to justify shifting onto me. also is weird bc he didn't seem to have that paranoia in 773, but he mentioned it early on enough (at the v beginning about me pocketing him) that he'd be able to justify this flip later. why would town him bother to crumb the paranoia from the very beginning?

then moves off it, again because there's nothing that he thinks he can push me for yet, but he also sets up the "I'm good at gut reading him" thing based on that newbie, but as I pointed out, he didn't really have a meaningful read on me there, and his read had nothing to do with me killing him. I thought at the time that this was him being weird/arrogant, but now I think it's an intentional misrep of that game to try and make his reads on me look better than they are to give him the chance to make this push.

is him not justifying a very good point about me not being good enough to pocket him. just a brush off that allows him to keep suspecting me but without needing to push yet.

then at he says he's not good with players like me despite having just claimed a moment ago that his gut reads on me are good

also from flippers points out a consistency with FL that fits with his progression here and his current push on me. "he hards defends mislynches he didn't set up as scum". he defended flippers because it wasn't coming from him, but with me he's happy to lead it because he's set it up

then I think that FL knows me well enough to know that stuff like the rock paper scissors bit is likely to get me TR him for the easiness of the interaction. also it was just confusing, but that's not really AI for me when I'm dealing with FL

then we get to where FL talks about how he's not gonna try to read me, despite having been doing that up til that point as evidenced by all the posts I'm linking to here. then someone calls him on this (can't remember who) and he comes round to hard scumreading me, which he's not even willing to show doubt on now despite the doubt earlier on

then look at how he shifts onto me which is just bullshit, but I was still TRing FL enough at the time to not call that and just think it was his analysis being mistaken (much like in the way he got his tinfoil on in our first ever game together and talked me out of lynching a scum when he was town). this is a bad read on me because me saying him v deb was NAI when it clearly was (given that it was related to out of thread stuff, and me acknowledging that maybe for some people it was AI just not for me because I'm not that good at reads). if anything the fact that I'm willing to entertain the possibility of them both being scum WHILE NOT PUSHING THERE should be town indicative. I would've wanted a flip, but now given the way the game has developed I think FL might have just been overreacting to a correct read.

avengers is then creating some bad associational for me in which FL is of course picking up on bc THEY'RE BUDDIES

then is trying to get PB to doubt his TR on me bc he knows that the only thing that's likely to stop me getting mislynched is PB TRing me and pushing back against it

and also doesn't make any sense for someone who is SRing me and skitt for real. he says that my post is saying "I want them to know I TR them but it's okay to push there" but why would I want avengers to TR me if we were scum buddies together. according to his own logic, this should be clearing for me, or at least introducing doubt. the fact FL is still tunnelled on me means he's already decided I'm todays mislynch and he's committing to it.

is also weird. I'm paying way more attention to someone I'm SRing because I don't wanna be pushing a mislynch. I think not caring what I'm posting here esp after having made a big show over paranoia and being unsure of me is more likely to come from scum!FL trying to get me lynched than from town!FL trying to sort me

then also kinda seals this for me. FL is currently claiming (1) a power to do with alignments (2) conf power of neighbouring (3) a power of healing people. that seems excessive and I think he's lying

never answers my question about the masons in response to his and instead just keeps pushing me. then actually changes away from me in his following posts (at least in focus) to talk about other things. prob because he's already locked in on me, as I've mentioned, and is hoping that by having the debate elsewhere I just go down easy with people sheeping him
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2973 (isolation #420) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:06 am

Post by Menalque »

I think RCE is still prob town but I'm just saying that FL should go if I go, and if he does flip scum then RCE should be reconsidered by everyone TRing him
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2980 (isolation #421) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 2974, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2964, Menalque wrote:@PB that’s mainly at you

Assuming they get my lynch through, then I’d say prob the only person who’ll be able to get town back on track is you
I'm not just "hopping on" to anything. I came out day 2 against Avengers with you as a partner for the way you deflected their day 1 lynch.

Scrolling through this page I see you later call it a townie move despite Avengers flipping scum, that's not how defending scum works man.
You know, it’s shit like this that makes me think you could be scum RCE

You ignore the big fuckin post I make about FL, focus in on a small thing that I said which can be painted as scummy even though it’s not

Defending scum is not inherently scummy. Likewise, defending town is not inherently townie. Both of those things assume that town doesn’t make mistakes and that scum doesn’t bus. So yes, I should be townread for the way I defended avengers. That defence came out of a lack of certainty and yes, skitt got me fooled, but it was inherently a townie defence
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2992 (isolation #422) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 2982, RCEnigma wrote:
Mastina was Avengers night 1 Target now that I think about it.
Not sure how that influences my view on the information FL gave earlier.
Explain this?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2993 (isolation #423) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 2991, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2880, Skygazer wrote:
VC 2.16Avengers (8): mastina, Pink Ball, Ausuka, Flavor Leaf, Gamma Emerald, RCEnigma, Dr Easy Bake, Jibril
MariaR (3): Menalque, Chemist1422, Alchemist21
Gamma Emerald (1): itlepip
Ausuka (1): MariaR

Not Voting (2): Something_Smart, Avengers

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 to reach a lynch. Day 2 ends in (expired on 2019-08-06 18:10:00).
Two out of six, actually, since Avengers was one not voting Avengers. Menalque, Chemist, Alch, itlepip, Maria and you, SS.

Alch is town, so two out of five. If Maria is town, then one between Mena and Chemist is scum and one between itlepip and you is another. If Maria is scum, then Mena and Chem are both town and the other scum is between itlepip and you once again. I think you're town, therefore, itlepip is scum.
There’s one scum between chem and maria then PB, I’m town
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2994 (isolation #424) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Menalque »

And no, RCE, it’s not your obligation to, but it’s weird that you’re choosing not to engage with me when I would expect time you to be trying to sort me
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2995 (isolation #425) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:18 am

Post by Menalque »

I’m not saying I think you’re not town btw, I’m saying that if I get flipped here then people should be lynching FL and reconsidering you for the way you’re getting behind my wagon
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3005 (isolation #426) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Menalque »

I don’t think I can win a 1v1 with you FL but I’ll try

But honestly the big post was more for after I’m dead assuming you keep pushing me to make sure you don’t get a free pass on it
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3012 (isolation #427) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3011, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2998, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2963, Menalque wrote:If I get mislynched here look seriously at FL as scum with RCE

@RCE - Lololo
I lol'd.

Also, Menalque, if FL is scum here I definitely die last night based on day 2. Which tells me he's fine with me sorting his slot which I am going to do correctly more often than not.
Why does scum!FL kill you last night if your theory that avengers checked mastina N1 and had a conf!masn on her
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3019 (isolation #428) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:00 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3013, Flavor Leaf wrote:Like, I’m not even totally confident in Menalque scum, but can we kill him :lol:
If you’re not confident in me being scum, and there are people who think I’m town who also have good reads and who are pushing itle, and you think there’s scum in (me,itle) then why not lynch itle and then come for me tomorrow if that flips town

RN my best answer is that you know it won’t flip town, so you wanna get me through while you can, because you know the odds of my being pushed through go down drastically with an itle!scum flip
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3024 (isolation #429) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:02 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3017, Flavor Leaf wrote:If they knew she was mason, they knew I knew she was mason, so there wasn’t any chance of her actually having issues.
What?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3026 (isolation #430) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:02 am

Post by Menalque »

Mine!
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3027 (isolation #431) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:02 am

Post by Menalque »

Nine!
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3028 (isolation #432) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:03 am

Post by Menalque »

Fuck
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3033 (isolation #433) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:05 am

Post by Menalque »

pls spell my name right
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3035 (isolation #434) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Menalque »

Wheres everything that I’ve done that’s been less town!indicative since then?

Actually talk me through it

Bc at the moment I think I’m getting scumread for what, having been taken in by a very good scum player? Oh no, I must be scum too, clearly
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3037 (isolation #435) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:12 am

Post by Menalque »

Lmao okay ausuka
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3039 (isolation #436) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Menalque »

Scum isn’t gonna bus here on itle because the know that his flip takes a lot of the pressure off me

So they’re gonna stick on me and keep pushing it until it goes because they know it would be a much harder ask tomorrow
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3041 (isolation #437) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:17 am

Post by Menalque »

Idk pure boi, if I’m wrong about FL and he’s just stuck in a tunnel, then yes

If I’m not then it’s prob both of them
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3042 (isolation #438) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:18 am

Post by Menalque »

Like ausuka’s gonna completely ignore that massive post I made in response to her and just blank vote me

come the fuck on
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3043 (isolation #439) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Menalque »

Do you think scum is bussing on itle PB?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3049 (isolation #440) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Menalque »

Okay ausuka
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3080 (isolation #441) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3064, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3035, Menalque wrote:Wheres everything that I’ve done that’s been less town!indicative since then?

Actually talk me through it

Bc at the moment I think I’m getting scumread for what, having been taken in by a very good scum player? Oh no, I must be scum too, clearly
So the shared read on Deb being town when he is at best an ambiguous slot. Calling him mislynch bait instead of a question mark is kind of ? Possible whiteknighting. I think your reads are really stagnant as you've been bouncing between FL, Maria, itle sorta, but your approach on that slot is kind of weird. Like you guys bumped heads and you immediately turned around for his input on SS while you were voting him. The redirect from Avengers Lynch, the attempted redirect from Avengers lynch day 2. If they flipped goon I think there is less of an argument to make there but rolecop makes it more likely it's a partner making a save.

I think there’s been a mislynch bait player very game I’ve played on site so far. Like, my first ever it was voted who I pushed hard and wrongly for a while. Next game it was osetr who I pushed as scum for a win. My mini normal it was basically cinn who I hard defended because I thought he was town (correctly). So in each case there was someone easy for scum to push, one time myself making the error, who was actually town. I’m trying to avoid doing that, and in my experience so far those players have generally been town. In this case, it was deb, now the fact he’s still alive is ringing some alarm bells, but I think my reading him as town who’s just mislynch bait makes perfect sense in light of the above.

FL is only a recent thing, and only because of the way he’s been on me. I thought he was town for ages, and I can still see it, but I respect him enough as a player to think he prob doesn’t tunnel me this hard for a mislynch as town. I know he’s probably gonna call that a pocket attempt but if I flip today, I mean that FL. I’m legit disappointed in you as a player if you mislynch me today and you end up being town postgame.

I still think maria could be and quite possibly is scum lol. Itle I’m not sure about. I thought he was scummy initially, but also he pushed the game forward at a time when it seemed stagnant which I thought was towny. But I’m kinda doubting my reads atm because of avengers flipping scum (I was legit getting ready for an “I told you so post” as I saw the quick wagon going in my read through when I woke up the day she was lynched, only to see the flip). So I’m on him now because I’m still absolutely sold on PB!town and PB has had good reads so far this game. But given that i wasn’t totally sure while I was in that spat, why would I not want his feedback for the case where I got his lynch through and it ended up being a mislynch?

Avengers — skitter fooled me. I’m sure that’s happened to better players than me on more than one occasion based on that fancy ribbon she has next to her avi. I’m not gonna beat myself up about being wrong there, and yeah it’s bad luck that she was the rolecop and that makes me look worse, but what you gonna do.

At least we got a rolecop from it, but if it now means that you mislynch me then that makes the trade off a whole lot worse because we’re losig a townie due to bad luck associationals
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3081 (isolation #442) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:52 am

Post by Menalque »

What is hatcheting?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3083 (isolation #443) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:54 am

Post by Menalque »

Wow so helpful thank
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3091 (isolation #444) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:06 am

Post by Menalque »

I think you need to realise that I’ve been bleeding town since the start of today and get off me

I am not good enough as scum to make the posts I’ve made today
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3094 (isolation #445) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:07 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3090, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Menalque - I have a tendency to tunnel at least once into a mislynch every town game of mine.
Fine but if you are town don’t make it me

Look back at all the early reasons you were townreading me and realise that you’ve just shaken yourself off them because of paranoia
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3100 (isolation #446) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Menalque »

Finally a pagetop
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3101 (isolation #447) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Menalque »

I’m gonna play some apex with some friends

If I pick up momentum again pls don’t let me get lynched without letting me claim

I’ll prob check back in before I go to sleep

Also I have a job interview tomorrow so pls keep your fingers tossed for me
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3160 (isolation #448) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 3103, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3098, Alchemist21 wrote:@Pink, would you be willing to lynch DEB today?
I'll compromise and vote Mena in case itlepip doesn't get lynched 'cause Mena will continue to be a liability and I won't be alive to push my scumreads
How am I a liability? :(
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3161 (isolation #449) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 3110, Flavor Leaf wrote:Probably means we’re wrong somewhere
Yes, on me

Also maybe on itlepip

Idk, if debs is happening I’d rather do that but I’ll do itle over me
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3165 (isolation #450) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 3164, Jibril wrote:
In post 3160, Menalque wrote:
In post 3103, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3098, Alchemist21 wrote:@Pink, would you be willing to lynch DEB today?
I'll compromise and vote Mena in case itlepip doesn't get lynched 'cause Mena will continue to be a liability and I won't be alive to push my scumreads
How am I a liability? :(
You helped the Werebeast
Evidently not that much, werebeast still ended up lynched
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3166 (isolation #451) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by Menalque »

@itle I would but I’m worried that if PB is actually willing to compromise onto me but doesn’t wanna compromise onto you then doing so prob gets me lynched as it helps kill momentum for your wagon

Me being lynched is the worst case scenario from my pov because I know that you have greater odds of being scum than I do. Therefore even if I think that deb has slightly better odds of being scum than you, I’m nowhere near sure enough on you to back that at the risk of helping the wagon on me

Esp not after yesterday when someone who I felt a lot more confident on ended up being scum
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3169 (isolation #452) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by Menalque »

...are you guys bussing but just really badly?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3170 (isolation #453) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 3167, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 3151, Pink Ball wrote:Turn around
Spoiler:
It’s shit like this that makes me wanna keep you around either way deb
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3198 (isolation #454) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:11 am

Post by Menalque »

One thing I just thought of pinging me about the 2 docs: why didn’t either of you protect mastina?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3201 (isolation #455) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:17 am

Post by Menalque »

Regarding : I was focused on trying to read skitt because I hadn’t played with any of the others before. Also, yes I knew she was good as scum, I was just being overconfident because she seemed to be playing similarly to the last game where she was town and some people were susp of her there but I correctly called her as town

Also, no. It’s not my best moment (because I hadn’t considered that fact that as scum skitt would
know
was town) but if you view it from my perspective: I know I’m town. If skitt!town then the fact she’s townreading me indicates skitt!town because it means her read is good, which is what I’d expect based on town!her having been good at reading me before. It’s similar to the reason why I’m still somewhat susp of FL because he’s probably the person most familiar with me in this game, so the fact that he’s not TRing me here is weird (esp as he was at the beginning, and his reason for stopping was weird and had weird timing)
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3203 (isolation #456) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:21 am

Post by Menalque »

If I were a doc I would have protected mastina last night for the way she pushed avengers
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3204 (isolation #457) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:22 am

Post by Menalque »

Not because of the mason claim
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3205 (isolation #458) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:22 am

Post by Menalque »

Ausuka if you’re around do you wanna chat about why you’re trying to mislynch me
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3208 (isolation #459) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:27 am

Post by Menalque »

Have fun deb
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3216 (isolation #460) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:41 am

Post by Menalque »

So I think it’s a lot easier trying to interact with people you’ve played with before, yes. Like I said, that’s an error of overconfidence from me as I’ve only got 1 game with her, but I would expect reads to get better the more you play with someone. So yes, I would still be marginally more confident trying to read a good scum player who I’d played with multiple times than a competent player I had never played with before not considered great as scum
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3217 (isolation #461) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:42 am

Post by Menalque »

Also I mean, that’s what happened but I get it if it doesn’t seem persuasive rn, you’ll see I was telling the truth if I get mislynched today
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3219 (isolation #462) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:57 am

Post by Menalque »

@itle where do you think I’m trying to be confident?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3231 (isolation #463) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:30 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3198, Menalque wrote:One thing I just thought of pinging me about the 2 docs: why didn’t either of you protect mastina?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3245 (isolation #464) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3240, Ausuka wrote:
In post 3234, RCEnigma wrote:I probably die tonight regardless but I think we have a solid solve anyway.
Yeahh 2 shots turned out to be not a lot in a large, you probs do die tonight but yeah we got this by poe lynching I think. Do you think there's any chance of scum Alch here?
Are you saying you doc’d someone N1 too?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3246 (isolation #465) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Menalque »

How many mislynches are left before LYLO?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3248 (isolation #466) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Menalque »

I think that if we assume worse case scenario (12:4:1 not 13:4) then there are two more left after me, assuming that happens

My suggestion is lynch in (itlepip, deb) the next two days

If they both flip town, scum is in (FL, RCE, ausuka)
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3249 (isolation #467) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Menalque »

Why did you protect RCE N1?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3250 (isolation #468) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Menalque »

If both deb and itle flip scum my guess is maria for the third, but honestly that’s a lot weaker now
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3252 (isolation #469) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Menalque »

Do you have another power or only 2shot doc?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3255 (isolation #470) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Menalque »

I think that if itle, deb and I were to all flip town there is minimum 1, up to all 3 in that grouping
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3256 (isolation #471) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Menalque »

If all those players are still alive by lylo and we 3 were all to flip town
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3257 (isolation #472) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Menalque »

Not necessarily expecting anyone to put a lot of credence in this while I’m alive but after I town flip pls someone remember it
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3267 (isolation #473) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Menalque »

RCE man the reason I’ve been going that way is because the game seems very under control right now

Which would mean that in the case of itlepip and deb flipping town after me, that town is being run by scum

I said pretty clearly that after me (assuming my mislynch goes through) then itlepip and deb should be the following lynches

That’s an evolution from “I think FL is actively scum”
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3268 (isolation #474) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Menalque »

P.s. I’m sorry re:ruby for any extent to which my push on gamma was responsible for that spat
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3269 (isolation #475) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:39 am

Post by Menalque »

What do you mean me trying to prevent townlocking, RCE?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3273 (isolation #476) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:48 am

Post by Menalque »

I will flip town and I will mock you post game for not having seen how hilariously obv!town I am here

Prob deb followed by itle tbh
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3276 (isolation #477) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:52 am

Post by Menalque »

RCE how confident are you that I’ll flip scum?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3279 (isolation #478) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:57 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3277, RCEnigma wrote:Ftr I am aware I could be wrong on you. But I trust the slots wagoning you more than I trust the slots wagoning itle at the moment. One exception on both wagons.
Okay, how much more confident are you personally on me than on the other two potentials?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3282 (isolation #479) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:04 am

Post by Menalque »

I mean, okay, I guess that makes sense + thanks for the compliment I think?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3283 (isolation #480) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:05 am

Post by Menalque »

I was asking because I was gonna day that if you’d said you were only marginal on me then why not get behind PB whomis doing a great job of reading me here and do itlepip instead, leaving me for tomorrow if that doesn’t flip red
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3284 (isolation #481) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:06 am

Post by Menalque »

I’m also just kinda bummed out because I’ve done everything I think I could to make you guys see that I’m town here and it’s just not working

And I’m really enjoying this game and I don’t wanna leave so early

Pls don’t hammer me early and let me claim bc my night actions might spread some info later on
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3286 (isolation #482) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Menalque »

Gamerald I assume you are TRing me pretty hard this game?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3288 (isolation #483) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:14 am

Post by Menalque »

Wanna try and help talk RCE out of mislynching me à la PB
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3291 (isolation #484) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:31 am

Post by Menalque »

Yo ausuka/FL talk to me
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3292 (isolation #485) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:31 am

Post by Menalque »

Esp you FL, I’ve barely seen you
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3295 (isolation #486) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Menalque »

I’m lickibra, town, normal/psychic, 4hp

Two abilities, lick and psychic

Lick is a roleblock and it’s 2 shot. I used it on maria N1 bc I still thought she was the most likely scum after flipster was town. I also thought her assumption that the roleblocker was definitely Mafia was weird, but in hindsight and with the avengers flip she’s more probably town. Yes, I know this makes me a dumb dumb for still suggesting her today but I was kinda paranoid about her doc claim and how convenient it was that she claimed she aimed at kat when she was roleblocked.

Psychic does damage depending on type, I was kinda rushed as night was closing, so I used it on alch because I thought he was quite possibly scum based on what mastina had said/his wagon positions

I softed lick early on, but in a way that only PB would probably have noticed
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3297 (isolation #487) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 292, Menalque wrote:Basically consider pink ball double voter on top of whatever else he has going

I needed to redress the roles somehow because
I fucking BET that my role is the best of all
This is almost word for word a quote from a PB game where he said the same thing about his ability to lick people
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3299 (isolation #488) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by Menalque »

Yes, his first post in that game
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3302 (isolation #489) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 3300, RCEnigma wrote:Ahh I was the other me that game.

??
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3309 (isolation #490) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:38 am

Post by Menalque »

@ausuka @FL

I’m still waiting to talk to you both
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3316 (isolation #491) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:41 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3311, Ausuka wrote:
In post 3252, Menalque wrote:Do you have another power or only 2shot doc?
I don't think I need to share information about this and I'm curious to hear why you think otherwise.

I don't see what it is you want to talk about.
In post 3290, RCEnigma wrote:Convince Ausuka and FL. If you can convince them itlepip is the better kill today I'll flip.
I don’t want you to specify what the other is

I’m trying to get a handle on 2 vs 3 powers
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3317 (isolation #492) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:42 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3315, itlepip wrote:
In post 3312, Alchemist21 wrote:We should be dealing with this triangle of claims between Ausuka, Maria, and Menalque. I feel like there’s just gotta be scum in there somewhere with Menalque making the most sense.
Why? Like I think Menalque could be scum here, but I don't see why there has to be 1 scum in that 3?
I would also like this explained further
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3337 (isolation #493) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Menalque »

PB are you still set on itle for today or would you compromise for deb given that my wagon has died down?

I think there are good chances that they’re bussing but of the two I would prefer deb
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3340 (isolation #494) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Menalque »

Okay, that’s fair to me, and it makes sense. I’m at about the same place on SS but I’m leaving that for later cause it doesn’t seem super priority. Also FL now seems v prob town to me after RCE’s claim and faith in him, so I’m kinda waiting on his view on SS given the neighbourhood.

Idk where I am with ausuka tbh. I was actually going the other way to you because it was mostly just a feeling that something was off and I didn’t really trust it so I was kinda TRing her based on TRs TRing her.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3343 (isolation #495) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:48 am

Post by Menalque »

I guess my main concern is that if we lynch itle today and he does flip town then I think I’m almost certainly getting lynchedtomorrow, and I don’t think I want deb to be the lylo player
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3345 (isolation #496) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:49 am

Post by Menalque »

@RCE you thought a specific other person was town roñeblocker or you just thought it was someone who wasn’t me?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3349 (isolation #497) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3339, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 3322, Something_Smart wrote:And, more importantly, if Menalque would claim town roleblocker as scum roleblocker.
What if he’s a scum Strongman?
Why would I claim town roleblocker as scum strongman?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3350 (isolation #498) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3348, RCEnigma wrote:Sidenote you guys wanna see my Sprite?
Yeh
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3357 (isolation #499) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:01 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3352, RCEnigma wrote:Image

Look at this little monster.
Suddenly the hated modifier makes sense
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3368 (isolation #500) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Menalque »

Pure boo, how confident are you on this?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3370 (isolation #501) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:17 am

Post by Menalque »

UNVOTE:
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3380 (isolation #502) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Menalque »

SS did point out that EICN had a lot of mod trolling in it, this could be more of the same?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3381 (isolation #503) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Menalque »

Idk depends on what qualifies as mod trolling
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3431 (isolation #504) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Menalque »

Chem I do seem to remember you suggesting you would case alch and then never following through
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3433 (isolation #505) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Menalque »

RCE don’t start doubting FL now or I’m gonna talk myself back around there

Where are you ok ausuka atm? Do you think the content last page comes more from town!ausuka or scum!ausuka and why?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3434 (isolation #506) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Menalque »

I kinda have a theory on who’s scum + a good lynch for today but I wanna hold off until you respond to that last question, RCE
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3438 (isolation #507) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Menalque »

Ugh, okay I’ll go with you on it for now

Idk her progression on my slot has just felt weird but maybe that’s because I’m coming at it as me so there’s gonna be a lot more subjective bias involved? But I also feel like she’s engaged with me weirdly all game, by which I mean differently to others

I feel like there’s generally been a greater hostility there that I don’t understand compared to her interaction with other slots, and a lack of openness to really trying to talk. One thing that I really didn’t like was when she said she’d tried but couldn’t see it from my POV (can’t rememver regarding what; I think my confidence on avengers?)

But anyway, if you’re confident she’s town then I think chem is prob scum here
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3440 (isolation #508) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Menalque »

I’m rly tired rn and about to go to sleep

But the stuff from last page really seemed off and I don’t think those set of posts comes from town!ausuka and town!chem. like they’re both trying to move the gamestate in opposite way. Chem wants it to stay where it is, ausuka is trying to open it up in a new way. I don’t think that comes fro scum (I think they want one gamestate or another) but I think it’s very likely scum would prefer one gamestate enough to push for it over another

Chem also just feels similar to when we were scum together in Pokemon ruby but from what others are saying I’m not sure if him mostly non-efforting is NAI
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3442 (isolation #509) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Menalque »

Is that just because my wagon dying down and what’s happened since then has made you less sure on your town block?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3443 (isolation #510) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Menalque »

Like obviously to my eyes this is better because it’s looking less likely that I’ll be mislynched today
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3447 (isolation #511) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by Menalque »

Then idk why you’re feeling worse about the gamestate tbh?

From your POV as far as I can tell: you, FL, ausuka all town

PB, itlepip, alch town (prob)

Then idk how you are on the others really but I figure deb and I are still at the bottom

So things haven’t changed that much apart from someone you think is town has started actually playing
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3451 (isolation #512) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by Menalque »

I’m going to sleep for real now, if you do fast wagon me while I’m asleep then lol extra hard at chem after I go
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3452 (isolation #513) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by Menalque »

Goddamnit sky

One day....
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3496 (isolation #514) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:36 am

Post by Menalque »

Stop saying you caught me in 1938

You didn’t catch me in 1938
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3497 (isolation #515) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:37 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3483, Flavor Leaf wrote:Menalque is natural as scum
I also this has been disproved pretty thoroughly by Ruby and Surprise
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3501 (isolation #516) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:42 am

Post by Menalque »

Talk me through maria here PB

Only thing making me uneasy is chem being on this early
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3502 (isolation #517) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:42 am

Post by Menalque »

Well

Not only

One of
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3512 (isolation #518) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by Menalque »

This isn’t me being salty for wrong reasons, it’s me being salty because despite everything that’s happened since the last time you were actively engaged with the thread you’re still pushing the same shitty tunnel

Me in Surprise is me being salty for getting caught for the wrong reasons
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3513 (isolation #519) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Menalque »

Also @RCE I’m really not convinced you’re right on FL from the way he keeps pushing this line. He’s playing unlike I’ve ever seen him play before, and I’ve only played with town!him

But I trust PB’s reads, so VOTE: maria
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3516 (isolation #520) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by Menalque »

What do you even mean by paranoid scum? How could I be being paranoid if I were scum when that would imply that i was already in a high info state?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3517 (isolation #521) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by Menalque »

You’re still on me, you’re still casting susp on me but not hard pushing it

You keep saying “oh I could be wrong” or things to similar effect, which to me is reading a lot like you covering yourself for when I flip town

Honestly I’d be less worried if you’d been hard pushing bc then I’d feel like you were really committed. Here I feel like you’re just hoping to do enough that I’ll end up being compromised lynch as the clock runs down but that you won’t get flack for it bc you never pushed me that hard, which would then let scum!you put the focus into someone else on my wagon (if that happens)
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3518 (isolation #522) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by Menalque »

Also, if I’m talking to town!FL then look at how this all started

The aggro comes 100% from you towards me and I only started seriously considering scum!you later for how inflexible you seem to have been with me when inflexibility isn’t something I’ve seen from you that much in general

Compare that to how I played against your slot in 1938 (started pushing you as scum when you were being lurky) and in Surprise (started pushing you first after I had an excuse to)
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3528 (isolation #523) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:18 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 3519, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t have any aggro at all...?

And paranoid of me pushing you.

Scum are always paranoid of me
I wouldn’t be paranoid about you pushing me D3 bc if I were scum I would have killed you N1 latest N2
In post 3522, Flavor Leaf wrote:Is surprise done?

I was also VLA for like 5 days, so what do you mean I should be hard push committting?

I literally just came off the VLA today, and look what we have here.
I meant that since you first started your weird flip on your read on my slot (menalque is towny but I think that’s just him making me TR him so he must be scum) you’ve also been hedging your bets pretty significantly and not coming after me like I’d expect. Yeah you couldn’t have done it in V/LA, but I’m talking about your vote for me early D3

What do you mean, “look what we have here”?
In post 3523, Flavor Leaf wrote:What do you mean “because I didn’t push you hard”

I did like the same thing to Avengers and I took the credit for that one too. You flip, you best believe I’m taking the credit
Take the credit as much as you want, it’ll be credit for a town!flip

In post 3524, Flavor Leaf wrote:
People
started to use my lack of activity as a way to try and sway the game state away from the impending townblock so they start targeting me to start chaos
Who?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3538 (isolation #524) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:00 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 773, Flavor Leaf wrote:Oh yeah, menalque’s town
Weird flip was mostly based on this and the fact that I didn’t think your first two posts about me were genuinely making out that you thought I had a decent chance of being scum

I just thought it was you being paranoid and that by this point you’d dealt with that
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3539 (isolation #525) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:03 am

Post by Menalque »

I also talked about how you would have been a priority for killing NK in Surprise but the lolhammer saved you from that bc I thought there was a good chance that you’d get night lynched due to the event

Don’t know if mafia PT is out for that game yet but you can verify this once it is

If you think scum!me is ever letting you live to D3 without you being absolutely town!locked on my slot beyond belief then you don’t really know my game at all
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3544 (isolation #526) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Menalque »

Lmao
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3545 (isolation #527) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3526, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3497, Menalque wrote:
In post 3483, Flavor Leaf wrote:Menalque is natural as scum
I also this has been disproved pretty thoroughly by Ruby and Surprise
Idk about Ruby
Gamma what do you mean here?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3546 (isolation #528) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Menalque »

I’m not saying I played badly in Ruby but I think you have to admit I’m a lot more natural here
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3561 (isolation #529) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:48 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3555, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3546, Menalque wrote:I’m not saying I played badly in Ruby but I think you have to admit I’m a lot more natural here
Idk
You convinced a lot I'd the game on me so you did something right
Yeah but my point is bout if I played naturally

I think if you were to reread you’d see I was a lot more forced there (esp the way I tunnelled you, not necessarily the tunnel itself) than I am here
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3562 (isolation #530) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:50 am

Post by Menalque »

Chem is null for me maybe with a very slight scumlean on account of the alch case that never materialised
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3563 (isolation #531) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:52 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3556, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Menalque - is surprise even over?

(Shows how much effort i put into that game)

I also flip flop a lot.

I’m kind of in a spot where I don’t really feel like pushing anything but I’m trying to read correctly, but I’m more just commenting while i have a spare minute without really analyzing
Yeah, Nancy identified me as scum but was way off on my associationals and hard pushed them which let the scum team quickhammer in mylo for the win
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3564 (isolation #532) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:52 am

Post by Menalque »

If we’re lynching between itle and deb I think I still have a slight preference for deb

VOTE: deb
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3568 (isolation #533) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:42 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3565, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 3564, Menalque wrote:If we’re lynching between itle and deb I think I still have a slight preference for deb

VOTE: deb
You’re wrong for this, pip 100% flips scum.
I mean, I’m inclined to say that you both do
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3577 (isolation #534) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:27 am

Post by Menalque »

why did this game slow down again so much?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3582 (isolation #535) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:48 am

Post by Menalque »

Nah, alternative suggestion: let’s lynch scum instead
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3636 (isolation #536) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by Menalque »

I actually tried to vig alch again last night

Idk if the fact he’s still alive means he was protected somehow or if I just didn’t do enough damage te last 2 nights
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3637 (isolation #537) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 3633, Flavor Leaf wrote:Something Smart death incriminates and sets up a Menalque-FL mislynch chain.
How does it do that? It doesn’t help me to not be mislynched particularly, but I don’t think me going down necessarily leads to you?

Also can’t help but have a little bit of a worry that you’ve been doing the whole TR-me, SR-me, TR-me thing to hard pocket me
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3638 (isolation #538) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by Menalque »

Obviously it’s different because it’s aimed at me but this reminds me of our first game together and you practically had me eating out of the palm of your hand there
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3640 (isolation #539) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Menalque »

If SS was the night kill, does that imply vig on maria because I’m thinking SK is more likely?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3641 (isolation #540) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Menalque »

Also killing SS while he’s SRing FL doesn’t really strike me as something outside FL’s scum range just so he can make this argument here?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3644 (isolation #541) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by Menalque »

PB, I just want you to know that if you are scum here it’s gonna break my lil heart

VOTE: ausuka
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3646 (isolation #542) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Menalque »

Alch/ausuka/Gamma then?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3647 (isolation #543) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Menalque »

Are you still SRing itle?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3652 (isolation #544) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Menalque »

Why does scum!gamma go you?

So I guess the fourth would be one of itle/chem then
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3653 (isolation #545) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Menalque »

Honestly I feel more confident on alch scum than in itle but let’s go ausuka in that case
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3654 (isolation #546) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by Menalque »

3653 in response to 3651
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3658 (isolation #547) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by Menalque »

Yeah, you’ve already sold me

Well, a little bit less so on itle but enough that I’m okay with lynching there

Would prefer ausuka tho
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3660 (isolation #548) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by Menalque »

Yeah I was but honestly the deb flip has shaken me on that a bit, bc i really thought it was SvS by the end
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3663 (isolation #549) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Menalque »

Okay

VOTE: itle
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3664 (isolation #550) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by Menalque »

Wait, was love and friendship the itle slot?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3665 (isolation #551) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by Menalque »

Oh no it was skellen never mind
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3666 (isolation #552) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by Menalque »

Wait, no, it was itle
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3699 (isolation #553) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:29 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3696, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3693, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yeah, I don’t know why Pink Ball assumes scum didn’t have attacks? That’s what the healing abilities are for.

@Ausuka - can you heal yourself?
In case the vigs like me fucks up?

But yeah that makes sense. I'm no longer conftown guys, sorry, I did my best :(
In post 3697, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hey that type of self awareness is honestly one of the best non mechanical ways of being towny
In post 3698, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3697, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hey that type of self awareness is honestly one of the best non mechanical ways of being towny
And once you learn how to do that as scum, bam. You’re on another level.
I do not understand
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3701 (isolation #554) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:00 am

Post by Menalque »

Yo @jibril do you think itle is scum?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3702 (isolation #555) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:01 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3661, Chemist1422 wrote:
Spoiler: Avengers on Alch
In post 433, Avengers wrote:
In post 84, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 8, love and friendship wrote:VOTE: RCEnigma because anyone that posts first is obviously overeager scum

Also, although it's not listed in the OP, I am a hydra of Vijarada and McMenno, and we promise nobody else haha. And we will sign, or at least I will.

-Vijarada
In post 27, love and friendship wrote:VOTE: flippynips because of this totally believable claim
-V
Why are you switching up your rvs vote?

VOTE: Love and Friendship
This is also pretty bad. I think it's kinda scummy to pop into a thread when there's already content and make a non-chalant random vote when there's already things to engage with - that's why I didn't like your entrance

This post also feels like that - why are you complaining that he switched his rvs? Why is it scummy to switch an rvs vote? Why is this what you're choosing to engage with when there's already real content?

~ Black Widow
In post 434, Avengers wrote:
In post 89, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 85, Flavor Leaf wrote:He explained why.

Avengers’ believable claim.
Is that what he meant? Flippy hasn’t even posted so I read the post as a joke - “vote flippy because [insert generic reason here]”.

I still think the switch is scummy.
It isn't
------------skipping ahead-----------
In post 2275, Avengers wrote:
In post 2267, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 2261, Avengers wrote:
In post 2054, Chemist1422 wrote:Don't really like any of these posts

Can go into detail on any particular one if anyone wants us to
OK sure, go into mine

~ Black Widow
It felt oddly low-confidence given how strong the push on Alch was earlier, which was another thing we didn’t like when ISOing you
Disagree that it was low-confidence, still think that Alch is scummy, still dislike how he was sitting on that vote forever; I'd vote him

Who's 'we'? Also how are you reading Alch?

~ Black Widow
In post 2279, Avengers wrote:
In post 2277, Chemist1422 wrote:I’m reading Alch as town by meta comparison to Krazy’s anime upick
I don't have any alch meta, at least as far as I can remember, but I think he's been kinda scummy in
this
game

What's different about him in comparison to there?

Figured I'd bring this up in response to the pressure on Alch
Do you think this supports alch!scum or not?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3705 (isolation #556) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:40 am

Post by Menalque »

Was kinda hoping that day might be today if you wanna explain it to me
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3709 (isolation #557) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 3706, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 3702, Menalque wrote:
In post 3661, Chemist1422 wrote:
Spoiler: Avengers on Alch
In post 433, Avengers wrote:
In post 84, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 8, love and friendship wrote:VOTE: RCEnigma because anyone that posts first is obviously overeager scum

Also, although it's not listed in the OP, I am a hydra of Vijarada and McMenno, and we promise nobody else haha. And we will sign, or at least I will.

-Vijarada
In post 27, love and friendship wrote:VOTE: flippynips because of this totally believable claim
-V
Why are you switching up your rvs vote?

VOTE: Love and Friendship
This is also pretty bad. I think it's kinda scummy to pop into a thread when there's already content and make a non-chalant random vote when there's already things to engage with - that's why I didn't like your entrance

This post also feels like that - why are you complaining that he switched his rvs? Why is it scummy to switch an rvs vote? Why is this what you're choosing to engage with when there's already real content?

~ Black Widow
In post 434, Avengers wrote:
In post 89, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 85, Flavor Leaf wrote:He explained why.

Avengers’ believable claim.
Is that what he meant? Flippy hasn’t even posted so I read the post as a joke - “vote flippy because [insert generic reason here]”.

I still think the switch is scummy.
It isn't
------------skipping ahead-----------
In post 2275, Avengers wrote:
In post 2267, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 2261, Avengers wrote:
In post 2054, Chemist1422 wrote:Don't really like any of these posts

Can go into detail on any particular one if anyone wants us to
OK sure, go into mine

~ Black Widow
It felt oddly low-confidence given how strong the push on Alch was earlier, which was another thing we didn’t like when ISOing you
Disagree that it was low-confidence, still think that Alch is scummy, still dislike how he was sitting on that vote forever; I'd vote him

Who's 'we'? Also how are you reading Alch?

~ Black Widow
In post 2279, Avengers wrote:
In post 2277, Chemist1422 wrote:I’m reading Alch as town by meta comparison to Krazy’s anime upick
I don't have any alch meta, at least as far as I can remember, but I think he's been kinda scummy in
this
game

What's different about him in comparison to there?

Figured I'd bring this up in response to the pressure on Alch
Do you think this supports alch!scum or not?
No, hence the "in response"
Why? That doesn’t seem out of skitt’s range for interacting with a scumbuddy
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3711 (isolation #558) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Menalque »

What does this bit mean @FL “I targeted specific people to get them to be put into a hard 2v2 or 1v1 forcing the rest of the game to respond to it”?

Also are you saying you think the PB thing is actually what happened or are you just thinking through possibilities?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3712 (isolation #559) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Menalque »

Why do you feel confident in reading avengers now when they fooled you earlier?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3718 (isolation #560) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by Menalque »

Jesus, FL is so bored he’s bragging
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3719 (isolation #561) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Menalque »

How was your first day, pure boi?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3720 (isolation #562) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 3714, Flavor Leaf wrote:It was piggybacking on the stuff I’ve done as scum in other games specifically that correlated to the subject at hand.
I really wanna understand you, but you lost me again here

I reread it like 3 times same as I did with your PB thing which was enough for me to get that but I still don’t follow this one
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3722 (isolation #563) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Menalque »

Woooo, great news! I was in a lil bit of a bad mood earlier but this is the wholesome content I come to mafiascum.net for, and I can now sleep peacefully.

I hope tomorrow is good too!
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3731 (isolation #564) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:44 pm

Post by Menalque »

@gamma why didn’t you comment on that my man?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3747 (isolation #565) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:51 am

Post by Menalque »

VOTE: FL

At a wedding so

sky, VLA until tuesday pls

But I feel p good about this

I think it’s prob FL, jibrl, gamma based on what’s gonna down

Will post more if I don’t get speed lynched beforehand
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3773 (isolation #566) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:06 am

Post by Menalque »

I think it’s defo FL

Could be PB but i really don’t want it to be so I’d rather save that to last if it has to happen

Jibril makes sense with FL

Gamma could be scum but is also quite mislynchable so prob not the way to go in lylo

We need to lynch FL or we lose

Tbh we prob lose already due to the fact alch is scumreading me, and if PB is scum after all then I think we def lose
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3774 (isolation #567) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Menalque »

Don’t think chem is scum but could be
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3779 (isolation #568) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by Menalque »

It’s kinda sad because I think FL has set this up to win te 1v1 against me pretty much 100% of the time but then we’re gona lose
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3781 (isolation #569) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by Menalque »

Why should I not see that when you’ve been pushing a 3 town lynch block for like 2 days?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3805 (isolation #570) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:27 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3782, Flavor Leaf wrote:They’re not town, you’re just saying they’re town. That doesn’t make them town. I have conf bias of me being town, you have conf bias of whatever you are
I meant deb, me, itle
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3806 (isolation #571) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:29 am

Post by Menalque »

Don’t act like you weren’t going to come back my way today, you just realised that taking the heat off by saying the SS kill was setting up a mislynch chain gave you a chance to bring me through to lylo bc you knew you could flip flop back and I’m prob the most mislynchable player in the game rn
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3808 (isolation #572) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Menalque »

except I don't see why scum!you would bother to make the effort after bussing avengers got you enough towncred to get you to here
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3810 (isolation #573) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Menalque »

yeah FL, but I also know that you will bus (I definitely remember you talking about having done that for the first time recently) so why shouldn't I think that you could be expanding your range in this game by pushing a buddy that you could have saved pretty easily

the fact that you're not pushing me now is giving me some doubts, as is the fact that RCE was hard town reading you, but still, I skimmed your ISO during night and decided that you were prob scum based on that

who did you neighbourise?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3814 (isolation #574) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:13 am

Post by Menalque »

if I assume town!you a moment, why do you think scum would let you live until today given the fact that you big up your reputation for late game solves? and you're not that likely to be mislynched if town, I think
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3816 (isolation #575) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Menalque »

yeah, but surely scum would assume that you were going to start solving today bc it's LYLO

and if they thought you were being honest yesterday about changing to a TR on me then they would have thought you weren't gonna push a mislynch on me which would increase the threat of you pushing a lynch on one of them
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3817 (isolation #576) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Menalque »

also, I don't see why scum don't kill you over RCE given that fact, as presumably you'd be a greater risk as a solver

and also given that RCE was still TRing you when he died, which would help lock scum!you in as one of his TRs which seems to me like something scum!you would definitely do
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3818 (isolation #577) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Menalque »

I also just feel like I'm suffering from a crazy amount of WIFOM atm in this game, and I think you're the type of player who's likely to be good at doing that as scum
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3823 (isolation #578) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Menalque »

I can do that
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3836 (isolation #579) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Menalque »

UNVOTE:

I'm really feeling kinda paranoid about FL/PB being a thing rn but if I assume town both of you for a minute then I'm kinda wondering about alch/gamma/chem
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3838 (isolation #580) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:35 am

Post by Menalque »

why is chem town?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3840 (isolation #581) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:38 am

Post by Menalque »

I don't, bc I think he's been doing about as little this game as he was that game

now, from what I know of chem that's not necessarily AI, but his play is close enough to that game that I don't think his play here makes him town
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3846 (isolation #582) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by Menalque »

Getting some drapes?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3849 (isolation #583) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Menalque »

FL if you are town then unless you can get to a TR on me and I can get to one on you we’re losing this game

And idk I think so? Things giving me pause: the fact that gamma is easy to mislynch (in trusting mastina here), and there uneasy feeling I have in the pit of my stomach about a you/FL team

Also, question: if there is a serial killer, are we in lylo? Or are they obliged to play as town bc otherwise thy would get picked off as scum cleared out the town after tonight?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3882 (isolation #584) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Menalque »

ahhh, fuck, is it FL/PB/aus?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3883 (isolation #585) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3880, Ausuka wrote:
In post 3878, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3872, Ausuka wrote:Is there anything wrong with Menal/Gamma/Alch as a team, or Mena/Jibril/Alch?
Yeah, I feel Menalque is doing a good job running this game and keeping me off of him, tbh. I’m flip flopping left and right.

I’m not entirely sure on Alchemist, though, which is a little town indicative for me. I usually am hard pinged and watch Alch slip by day after day and he’s been under the radar which kinda seems like town Alch.
I mean, that's the thing. He has consistently been pushing the gamestate away from the town win condition and away from the scum win condition, pushing through mislynches and hard defending Avengers because skitter made some posts that looked moderately gamesolvey which she is like obviously more than capable of doing. He is pretty much the only person who could be doing heavy lifting for the scumteam at this point, the only scum candidate taking an active role in the game, and honestly I think there needs to be someone like that on the scumteam considering the shift towards Maria d2 and the situation we've ended up in, right?
this is a mix of super surface level and massively overrating my scum!play
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3904 (isolation #586) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:06 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3890, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3882, Menalque wrote:ahhh, fuck, is it FL/PB/aus?
I feel like this is actually a setup to try and 3v3 us and hope someone sided with them, or that we don’t agree that each other are town.

PB could be a bus, though, but I think i want to town read him too
it's not, I just think prob one of the active players is scum but I'm having trouble sorting who the partners would be in that case

unless it's just that all the scum are the active players apart from me, in which case town prob does deserve to lose, but I'm not gonna ease off it

and the way that Ausuka came round on to me + the way you've been all game does let me see you both as town

only now I'm wondering if PB is also scum due to some of the interactions between the two of you on who to lynch first
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3906 (isolation #587) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:07 am

Post by Menalque »

okay, yeah, it's FL

well, gg, I need to lesson plan and I'm pretty sure that I lose the 1v1 anyway

if I'm not lynched by tomorrow and I have time I'll try to save this one but well played scum I guess
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3907 (isolation #588) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:07 am

Post by Menalque »

I already full claimed
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3909 (isolation #589) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:09 am

Post by Menalque »

FL is scum and town is just gonna let him run this exactly how he wants, smh

if somehow it's not game over after I get lynched then definitely, definitely lynch FL, prob followed by Ausuka

not sure who the third would be but hopefully if it gets to that point then the NKs will make it clearer

my head says PB but my heart says hopefully not
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3912 (isolation #590) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:11 am

Post by Menalque »

yeah, but you're gonna go that way bc I'm pretty sure you're scum

I think you've been going back and forth bc you've been weighing up whether you can get me to vote with you + the rest of the scum team but you're trying to keep enough distance that when I flip town you might be able to survive the next day if there's a protective that you haven't accounted for
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3914 (isolation #591) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:11 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3885, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3883, Menalque wrote:surface level
Can you tell he was a newbie of mine?
great pocket attempt btw
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3916 (isolation #592) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:14 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3910, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3909, Menalque wrote:FL is scum and town is just gonna let him run this exactly how he wants, smh

if somehow it's not game over after I get lynched then definitely, definitely lynch FL, prob followed by Ausuka

not sure who the third would be but hopefully if it gets to that point then the NKs will make it clearer

my head says PB but my heart says hopefully not
What is “exactly as I want”?

Please explain.
you're gonna equivocate, back and forth on me, let someone else push me (kinda feel it could be chem for the way he floated my name, only for you and Ausuka to go "yeah, that can work" but also think you could just be capitalising on town with a bad read there)

then I'm guessing that once I get to like L-2 co-ordinate a quick hammer so long as all the claims are out and you believe that there's no protective/day vig who can fuck you up

I literally think you're only playing this cautiously because you're worried that the quick hammer could bite you by making the scum team all obv!scum and then the number of vigs potentially coordinating to take someone out at night and then town lynching the rest of the scum team 1 by 1
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3919 (isolation #593) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Menalque »

I think this is just theatre so you can look like you're considering my read/you can justify your vote/push on me later
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3920 (isolation #594) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3918, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3914, Menalque wrote:
In post 3885, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3883, Menalque wrote:surface level
Can you tell he was a newbie of mine?
great pocket attempt btw
How is this a pocket attempt? I was lowkey pushing you with it
go on
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3921 (isolation #595) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Menalque »

I don't think you push like that bc it's too obvious
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3923 (isolation #596) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Menalque »

maybe you're town and I just have no idea how to read you, but I have /some/ degree of faith in town!you's ability to read me, and so on the balance of probabilities I think the most likely explanation for why you've been so back and forth on me all game is that you're just scum
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3926 (isolation #597) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Menalque »

YES FINALLY I GOT THE PAGETOP WHILE SKY WAS GOING FOR THE VC