cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

Spoiler:
In post 699, The Fonz wrote:
In post 698, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 697, The Fonz wrote:Is the joke that the mod WoTMed another player who had never played a non-newbie, but allowed Cyrus in?
Yes.

Regretfully it doesn’t make Cyrus scum
Nope, his role PM does that.

I'm not unaware that Cyrus has done most of the things that make newbies in general Lynchbait - the poor English that makes him seem unintelligent and which is kinda painful to read, the inconsistency, the self pitying self vote, the vague "you are gonna regret this" threats.

He's still scum because there's no way that was a joke.
roster why you defending mate like i said look at the wagon after the flip. so just vote me k.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Cyrus.......can you give some final reads. At least pretend you are town here(though I guess that is what you have been doing).
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by momo »

Official Vote Count

Menalque
(4): mastina, rosterfoster, Karnage, Doctor Drew
cyrus62
(5): Almost50, The Fonz, Gamma Emerald, GreyICE, cyrus62
Lil Uzi Vert
(2): Baezu, Menalque

Not Voting
(1): Lil Uzi Vert

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2019-08-28 23:38:11)
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 701, Doctor Drew wrote:Cyrus.......can you give some final reads. At least pretend you are town here(though I guess that is what you have been doing).
almost is vig. gramma is ic mastin may also be a vig doc is scum maybe froz is town roster might be scum . meaqune could be scum bezu could be scum uvs is town.is town .
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

and karnage is town i think
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

karnage is my to town read
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 465, GreyICE wrote:At least I hope you agree that if someone ever claims 3P as the result of a wagon, the only possibility is a justice hammer of death.

God whatever, I so don't care about you and your unlynchability. There could not be anything less relevant. I wish to hear from our replacement, a little more from Uzi and Baezu, and hopefully some more guidance from Pope Gamma.
I want to say yes, I would lynch them on the spot, but not gonna lie: while it is INCREDIBLY unlikely to happen, there is EXACTLY one scenario where I would let them live.

That would be IF--and I need to stress that this is a big gigantic IF--I believed that they always were planning on claiming but had the misfortune of being coincidentally pressured, I'd probably cut them some slack for what was out of their control.

For instance: say that they were planning on claiming once D3 started, but D3 started while they were unavailable: at work, asleep, etc. Provably not on site. Demonstrably away.
And in that timeframe, players who WEREN'T away from the site ran them up to l-1. They didn't get a chance to claim without pressure.

In that specific scenario, IF I believed them? Sure, I'd let them live. But in all other scenarios, of course I would lynch them. And even then. I'm not going to instantly buy "I was going to claim anyway"; for me to believe it will require DAMN good evidence for why they waited, proof they couldn't be around sooner, etc.

So, in 99.99% of cases, yes I would lynch them. It's only in that specific. 01% where I wouldn't.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 475, GreyICE wrote:Also, especially when the town meta is to put in less effort. "Oh, people think I troll, don't pay attention, and generally suck when I'm town? And I just have to replicate this to get townread? Easy game, easy life."

I can't work out a single piece of logic Menalque has used this game outside of:
- people who scumread him are scum
- viable counterwagons are scum
- he doesn't do shit so we definitely couldn't lynch him, that'd be unfair
Pretty much this, yes.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 503, Menalque wrote:So the game isn’t bastard but no one pointed out that mastina being lynchproof isn’t connected to her claim, that’s weird
Um.
I told you guys on page one that it was in my role pm? My role pm literally says that I am D1 lynchproof. Yeah, it's a footnote at the bottom, but it's still there. Want me to paraphrase?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 703, cyrus62 wrote:roster might be scum
Talk about this.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by Karnage »

Am I the only one waiting for somebody else to put cyrus at L-1 so they can hammer and say the line?
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 709, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Talk about this.
its all about the runing joke today will be the easyest day to lynch scum trust me . i'll tell you more at the end of the game. but the main queston is why is roste defending me UNVOTE: cyrus62
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 705, cyrus62 wrote:karnage is my top town read
fixd
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:57 pm

Post by Karnage »

goddammit
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 711, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 709, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Talk about this.
its all about the runing joke today will be the easyest day to lynch scum trust me . i'll tell you more at the end of the game. but the main queston is why is roste defending me UNVOTE: cyrus62
Why do you find roster defending you weird/scummy? I don't really disagree but I want to hear you talk on it.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@cyrus: Let me tidy up that read list of yours and tell me if I got it right..

gamma (ic)
almost (vig)
mastin (maybe vig)
karnage (town)
grey (town)
luv (town)
fonz (town)

roster (maybe scum)
menalque (maybe scum)
drew (scum)

Does this look like your read list?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 541, Almost50 wrote:
In post 295, mastina wrote:I mean. I legit don't know my wincon right now,
Mastina, please try to be less confusing. Like, if I'm to take your claim at face value, the fact you didn't have an explicit win con in your PM is irrelevant. Check the sample town PM. I could swear before a law court that I didn't receive my win con either and I would be telling the truth (the same way Bill Clinton was telling the truth, mind you) :P
Confusion is an art, and I am the leading scientist in the field.

:P
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 551, Almost50 wrote:
In post 451, mastina wrote:Hi Almost. The good news is, you don't have to sort my alignment
If you think I would have just accepted your claim without second guessing it you couldn't have been more mistaking. The more talented a player is the less likely I'd take their 1st page claims at face value.
Give me some time, and I'll have a really good response to this post. :P
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 591, Almost50 wrote:
In post 588, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 583, Almost50 wrote:
I want both Menalque and cyrus to explain how they know their flavor names before I put Menalque @L-1

This is you chance (both of you) to shoot down my theory about the "Traitors", so do your best or eat rope.
flavor name? i know my names cyrus62 and thats about all i know besides every thing else that was stated in post 1 -5 the whole name thing was a joke in it self . you know you get hit in the head and dont remeber nothing.
Yeah, WRONG ANSWER! You're just another Alisae (from Boon's Attack of The Colognes). He tried to communicate with other scum team and I caught him and he tried to wiggle his way out of it like that.
In post 40, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 36, rosterfoster wrote:VOTE: Cyrus

You can be my hero baby <3
roster how do we know you good? where were you last night do you remember . because
i can only remember my name
In post 262, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 261, Doctor Drew wrote:Ok Cyrus, here's the deal man, you are starting to ping me like it was the Newbie game we played in. So I want to give you benefit of the doubt here.

Why early on did you say you didn't trust me?

And like I said, I will post the scum PT from that game, but it will be as disappointing as the Mueller Report.

l
because
all i remember is my name
so I'm trying to find who i trust and the only game i know you from is you as scum which you had every one fooled your good at scum so i dont trust you give me some reads to go by who do you think is town and who do you think is scum.
In post 362, cyrus62 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 338, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 334, cyrus62 wrote:im not looking at them doc i'm looking at you and roster . however @everyone else this is the way doc plays as scum so yes i am now convinced this is scum doctor.
-Tells me I must have lots of reads
-Proceeds to ‘dodge’ (using his own definition) questions about reads he has.

...Ok.

I feel like I’m always going to instinctively read Cyrus as scum but the hypocrisy is somewhat astounding.
i already sorted every one but 3 players one reason is i cant lynch one . this leaves two the other reason jackeal isnt posting at all this leaves one and i am currently going over the last ones actions and tones so yes i have lookeed in to all the other 11 players and two of them seem to be scummy to me you and doc. now a little wouldnt it be funny if the cop and doctor didnt know they were pr lol. :lol: i mean i have
no idea who i am right now besides my name
If it was a joke about your user name why'd you have to say it THRICE? (I'm not even bringing up the Vig hunting). You were clearly and persistently trying to get "something" across to "someone".

P.S. Not knowing "who you are" aside from your name confirms you as NOT the president either. You just dug in your own grave.
Cyrus is both ridiculously obviously not a native English speaker and a newbie with almost zero game experience--JUST enough to not be rejected by the mod, but so little that if he had one fewer games to his name, he wouldn't have been permitted to join.

One of these in of itself would've been reason to doubt your theory.

Combine both and, nope. Not a chance in hell it's scum indicative. Cyrus isn't exactly locktown; he could still be scum. But if he's scum, it's in spite of your reasons, not because of them.

But feel free to believe it anyway so long as you vote Menalque first. Right for the wrong reasons about Menalque being scum, is still RIGHT.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 642, rosterfoster wrote:Cyrus is completely incoherent, sure, but I think this whole stuff about scumslippijg makes absolutely zero sense.

The whole name thing to me just seems like Cyrus is waffling on about some weird semi-joke that he came up with at the beginning of this game.

Menalque or LUV (in a pinch) seem like way better lynches to me.
This.
Like I said. Cyrus is clearly new; Cyrus's first language is pretty clearly not English. Given both factors, I absolutely don't buy the slip theory.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

UNVOTE:
You've convinced me, mastina
<Embrace The Void>

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 720, Gamma Emerald wrote:UNVOTE:
You've convinced me, mastina
Mastina defends cyrus, so you unvote him?? She also defended Scum!Yume if you remember. Someone (Grey?) was even joking this game about how he would vote her top TR. And Mastina herself acknowledges her town game to be much much weaker than her scum game.

Bottom line: Judge for yourself. If you think him saying this 3 times has anything to do with his English.. sure. If it still falls short of explaining why he said that thrice, and why he is hunting for the Vig (and assuming I am the Vig why he would out me like that) then put your vote back on him.

In short, forget my initial case on cyrus. Ask yourself this: WHAT TOWN PLAYER says "X is the Vig" when asked to give his final reads before he gets lynched. Show me ONE bloody sane townie who had done this before.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Oh ffs Gamma. ffs
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 645, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 634, cyrus62 wrote:as i said before i have no flavor name it was me trying to see what others had to say others made a commet to this as well . when i was asking roster about it i wanted to know . how roster was good . the only name i know is cyus62v which we all know
This post feels so incoherent
Yeah, exactly. Incoherent. Incoherency isn't a scumtell, it's usually a towntell. There's always exceptions of course, but in general, given that Cyrus is both new and not a native speaker…coherency would indicate that he has help. Lacking it proves that he is on his own, without anyone who can help him keep a story straight.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by GreyICE »

It's not about the scumslipping! FUCK the scumslipping! NO ONE SHOULD GIVE A FUCK. INCLUDING CYRUS. Had he said "what the fuck are you smoking you crack-addled, leather-coat-wearing incoherent mother-diddler? My name is Slim Shady, eat my shorts." I'd have laughed it off.

It's about someone mentioning joke, and him clutching the lifeline like a dying man, even though he can't explain how it's a joke and it makes no sense, and his explanation getting increasingly more incoherent. Why the hell did he clutch the idea it was a joke? Why does scum ever lie? He "needed" to defend himself, because he knew that Almost and Fonz was right. It doesn't matter if Fonz's argument that he was scum made no fucking sense, Cyrus needed to defend himself from it because he knew it was true. He jumped at the first thing that he thought could possibly defend him.

And you know what? Fonz gets it 100%. He knows it was a thin fucking case. But the vote isn't good because of that, it's good because of the reaction:
In post 699, The Fonz wrote: He's still scum because there's no way that was a joke.

What's the town reaction to a case that makes no sense? There's quite a few. It can be "wow, you have to be scum because that argument must be fake." It can be "can you explain that better? I don't understand why it matters." It can be "christ, I'll be over here when you decide to return to the land of logic." And those don't prove you're town, good scum can fake those reactions. It doesn't matter. Cyrus didn't react like town, or like good scum. He reacted exactly like caught scum. It is a newbie thing to do. He is a newbie.

Fucking please ignore Mastina, pretty, pretty please. She just focused on Fonz. Fonz's case doesn't matter, it's not about that. Vote based on what Cyrus did in response.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”