Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:30 am

Post by Iconeum »

Datisi how are you reading Ali? Put it in a vacuum, pretend you are conftown cop cleared and have to Judge Ali here and now.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:31 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 849, Alisae wrote:
In post 846, Iconeum wrote:yeah it was that weird game

don't remember specifically if it was mikan

but fuck multiball

you were a lot more screamy that game to prove your point (you were scum) and i don't see that here
it was definitely mikan and I don’t take multiball seriously
Also that was kinda a roleplaying alt except I’m bad at sticking to gimmicks like that
I still remember how tough you were to fight, and me still remembering means it left an impression.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:31 am

Post by Alisae »

I think there was actually only 1 game where I randed scum in multiball and I took it seriously
MAYBE there’s a 2nd but that’s a reach and even that 1 game I’m thinking about, I was V/LA for most of it
It was when I was hydraing with Transcend and Fro99er
A50 was in it
We won because we’re just the better players
But I vaguely remember doing some
Questionable things there
I think?
GTKAS
| here.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:35 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 839, Datisi wrote:@Luca
That is true. However,
1) your ISO analysis made it sound like "everything's still a work in progrss", "it's a slight SL" etc. I was risking being called defensive.
2) I wanted to wait for more material from you to either make my suspicion of you go away or to help me realize how to explain why I think you're suspicious.

Yes, that's my point.

Btw, you say you checked my scum game (where I was ignoring the SR's on me). Have you checked my Town games? Game theory chat and passive questioning is well within my Town game.
Also her ignoring slight SL's also within her towngame. That's why I'm having trouble sorting her. Her activity was mostly questions and reads lists. I felt like her questions in this game were similarly motivated to the ones in the last game with her.

I agree that her Luca case was weak at the time she voted, but I'm having trouble seeing a scum motivation here.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:37 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

@Ali, I'm having a tough time reading you. These short posts that just come off as one liners, that does not help me sort like at all. I think the VCA you did was good, I liked the analysis of Luca's content. But after that I'm lost in what seem to be zingers.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:40 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 847, Luca Blight wrote:
That is true. However,
1) your ISO analysis made it sound like "everything's still a work in progrss", "it's a slight SL" etc. I was risking being called defensive.
2) I wanted to wait for more material from you to either make my suspicion of you go away or to help me realize how to explain why I think you're suspicious.

Yes, that's my point.

Btw, you say you checked my scum game (where I was ignoring the SR's on me). Have you checked my Town games? Game theory chat and passive questioning is well within my Town game.
I can see your point, although, as I said previously, it was more the ‘Luca isn’t pinging me as scum’ posts etc that pinged me in relation to your later revelation. It felt at the time like you just plucked that read out of thin air in desperation.

Is this the main reason you now think I’m scum, or is it still due to the ‘fakeness’? And how confident are you on your read?
And you feel like scum!Datisi saw you as the easiest target to attack?

I still feel like your posts have an unatural fabricated feel to them that I can't explain. The "double standard" isn't the main reason, but it is contributing. And the fact how you seem almost... obsessed with me? You kept insisting that A50 explain his TR on me, it made me feel like you were just waiting for him to say something less vague just so you can debunk it.

I'm not really confident, because this whole game is still a mess for me, but if I could choose a D1 lynch, I'd prefer it to be you.
Iconeum wrote:Datisi how are you reading Ali? Put it in a vacuum, pretend you are conftown cop cleared and have to Judge Ali here and now.
Reading them as either Town who spotted the same things I saw in Luca or scum who is playing some convoluted long con. Heavily leaning towards them being Town here. It would've been very easy for scum!Ali to jump on my wagon there.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:42 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

VC 1.8
Datisi (3)
- Tchill13, Emperor flippyNips, Iconeum
Luca Blight (3)
- Alisae, Billy Pilgrim, Datisi
Alisae (1)
- Luca Blight
Tchill13 (1)
- Klick

Not Voting (1)
- Almost50

With 9 alive, majority is 5.

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-08-28 07:00:00)

Notes
Klick is V/LA for a few days.
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:43 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 854, Billy Pilgrim wrote:@Ali, I'm having a tough time reading you. These short posts that just come off as one liners, that does not help me sort like at all. I think the VCA you did was good, I liked the analysis of Luca's content. But after that I'm lost in what seem to be zingers.
I’m banging my head against the wall trying to talk to scum because it seems like scum are in the major posters
A50 isn’t anywhere around atm (and is likely asleep) and everyone else who I think is town is voting Luca
I kinda need tchill and flippy and Klick to start posting
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:43 am

Post by Alisae »

Billy I am here if you need to ask me anything tho
All you need to do is just ask
GTKAS
| here.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:44 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 853, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I agree that her Luca case was weak at the time she voted, but I'm having trouble seeing a scum motivation here.
You're voting Luca right now though. Is it just because of his vote on me? Did your view of him change after he explain how he got to voting me?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:45 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 857, Alisae wrote:
In post 854, Billy Pilgrim wrote:@Ali, I'm having a tough time reading you. These short posts that just come off as one liners, that does not help me sort like at all. I think the VCA you did was good, I liked the analysis of Luca's content. But after that I'm lost in what seem to be zingers.
I’m banging my head against the wall trying to talk to scum because it seems like scum are in the major posters
A50 isn’t anywhere around atm (and is likely asleep) and everyone else who I think is town is voting Luca
I kinda need tchill and flippy and Klick to start posting
I’m just sayin tho
I’m not accomplishing anything when the only people I’m talking to are scum
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:48 am

Post by Alisae »

Like right now I am looking for 2 things
A. The said mentioned players to come back into the game.
B. A flip

A comes first since we’re not even lynching anything except Datisi without A
GTKAS
| here.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:50 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 855, Datisi wrote:
In post 847, Luca Blight wrote:
That is true. However,

Yes, that's my point.

I can see your point, although, as I said previously, it was more the ‘Luca isn’t pinging me as scum’ posts etc that pinged me in relation to your later revelation. It felt at the time like you just plucked that read out of thin air in desperation.

Is this the main reason you now think I’m scum, or is it still due to the ‘fakeness’? And how confident are you on your read?
And you feel like scum!Datisi saw you as the easiest target to attack?

I still feel like your posts have an unatural fabricated feel to them that I can't explain. The "double standard" isn't the main reason, but it is contributing. And the fact how you seem almost... obsessed with me? You kept insisting that A50 explain his TR on me, it made me feel like you were just waiting for him to say something less vague just so you can debunk it.

I'm not really confident, because this whole game is still a mess for me, but if I could choose a D1 lynch, I'd prefer it to be you.
No, not at all - as I explained previously, I thought your initial vote on me was half-hearted and that you always intended to jump on the Kop wagon eventually.

I’m not obsessed, I was questioning Almost about you because I was genuinely interested in how he formed his Townread on you, for I couldn’t really see it myself. I think it’s quite natural to question why someone is strongly townreading my biggest scumread?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:00 am

Post by Datisi »

Even better, drawing attention to myself with a poor SR that I keep claiming I don't know how to explain. Outstanding move for scum indeed.

And did him saying he shares my thoughts satisfy you?
~M
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:06 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 863, Datisi wrote:Even better, drawing attention to myself with a poor SR that I keep claiming I don't know how to explain. Outstanding move for scum indeed.

And did him saying he shares my thoughts satisfy you?
I never claimed it was a great scum move - as I said it felt like desperation at the time.

It didn’t do anything to change my mind about your slot, but I’m townreading A50 generally.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:07 am

Post by Iconeum »

Datisi, how pressured did you feel to make a readslist after I called you out?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:08 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 859, Datisi wrote:
In post 853, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I agree that her Luca case was weak at the time she voted, but I'm having trouble seeing a scum motivation here.
You're voting Luca right now though. Is it just because of his vote on me? Did your view of him change after he explain how he got to voting me?
He's my primary read at the moment, not because he voted you but because of how he voted you. If he had that scum read and he wanted to see how you'd react, it should have happened 200 posts earlier. And then he says your scum game is ignoring your scumreads, but you engaged with both Icon and Luca after you started posting again. As it happened, he waited until one other person, namely Flippy, hopped on. I think he thought it was a safe bet that he could bring Icon back over, and then he'd be in the middle of a wagon and just waiting for someone else to hop on. And at that time the momentum built fast. I'm not a fan of how he handled that interaction with Ali, but I don't know how I would have handled that, so I don't think that's particularly AI. But I see an opportunistic hop on to a wagon that can probably get to L-1 easy and maybe up to a lynch, particularly when he has been saying he's scumreading you for 200+ posts and that's my leading candidate. I'm mostly lost this game, but I think there may be something there.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:10 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 866, Billy Pilgrim wrote:'m not a fan of how he handled that interaction with Ali, but I don't know how I would have handled that
here let me help you
how would you handle someone who is badgering and fucking with you for not only their entertainment but also reactions
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:11 am

Post by Alisae »

basically, how would you handle someone who was trolling you with the intent to fuck with you and wasn't looking for anything productive out of it other then a couple of laughs or to see a grown man break down
because thats what I was doing
GTKAS
| here.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:11 am

Post by Iconeum »

It's the lack of vote despite Luca scumreading Datisi? Ali is this what you mean as well?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:12 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 866, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I'm mostly lost this game, but I think there may be something there.
thats generally a sign that its time to move onto the next day phase and that you've gotten mostly everything you really need out of the day
GTKAS
| here.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:13 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 865, Iconeum wrote:Datisi, how pressured did you feel to make a readslist after I called you out?
Mostly felt annoyed that you were calling me out to do stuff when I still felt like I had no idea what was going on and knew that I won't be able to explain my thoughts properly.
I didn't feel pressured honestly. We've bickered before, and you don't scare me.
~M
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:15 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 488, Luca Blight wrote:VOTE: Datisi

The more I look at that reads list of hers the more I feel like it isn't genuine. I feel like it was always her intention to jump on the Kop wagon eventually but she was concerned about picking the easy target, so she stuck a half-hearted vote on me instead and then allowed herself to be
talked into
joining the easy wagon.
Luca votes here instead of in response to this
In post 375, Datisi wrote:I'd argue scum!Icon needs a sheep more than he needs a mislynch candidate right now, but alas. I'll bite for now.
VOTE: Kop
Also I think this is L-2, but I've lost count, so, pls no lolhammers k thx.
and luca should be lynched for it
GTKAS
| here.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:16 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Billy, is my explanation for the timing of my vote believable to you; that I was multi-tasking and phone-posting at the time of the Datisi pressure (I’m clearly not making this bit up as I mentioned it just prior to the drama) and then proceeded to vote the following day when I had digested what had happened and had computer access to properly review what had occurred?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:17 am

Post by Datisi »

@Luca
I recall you mentioning somewhere that you also felt it was natural to vote for your SR once the wagon on them started building up?
~M

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”