Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:19 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1173, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1168, Alisae wrote:
In post 1161, Tchill13 wrote:@alisae

What have the "other" done correctly early game? Because you said I was "just wrong" In your early reads of players.

I'd specifically like to know what datisi/Icon/Billy were doing correctly.
icon didn't read
Datisi was trying to figure out the game
Billy just seemed to be really town

--
In post 1162, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1151, Alisae wrote:Luca's recent posting is actually something that doesn't make me scream "kill it"
its like not bad and I can see myself being wrong there
Your stance on Luca changes as soon as luca takes a vote off datisi and puts it somewhere else.
I suggested flippynips and then Luca takes his vote off???????????
see, I said you're wrong because your mindset here is votes not what people are saying
That's interesting. The votes and saying part. Voting is the only action ppl have rn. So in inclined to give voting the most respect of any content I see.

People can say whatever they want. Actions speak louder than words. I'll check up on the Luca unvote though.
okay people can say what they want.
Everything is WIFOM
its up to you to decipher it.
GTKAS
| here.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:20 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1172, Alisae wrote:
In post 1167, Tchill13 wrote:Didn't alarm you at all datisi and icon voted together after pushing each other? That wasn't odd at all?
@peanut gallery, specificly Klick
Does this bother you at all?
I'm not sure if I'm overeacting but the insistance of pushing this is
bothering me?

I'm not sure what to think of it because I feel like this is something scum pushes but I could definitely see this being posted by town!tchill
It's due to the timing. Specifically because datisi was in danger of being lynched. Then votes with the person that pushed her. Votes an inactive slot and pushes for the inactive to be lynched before a replaceme in.

Yes I very much believe datisi is scum. I'd also love to hear how there's no scum motivation in that breakdown.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:22 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1176, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1167, Tchill13 wrote:Didn't alarm you at all datisi and icon voted together after pushing each other? That wasn't odd at all?
bothering me?

I'm not sure what to think of it because I feel like this is something scum pushes but I could definitely see this being posted by town!tchill
It's due to the timing. Specifically because datisi was in danger of being lynched. Then votes with the person that pushed her. Votes an inactive slot and pushes for the inactive to be lynched before a replaceme in.

Yes I very much believe datisi is scum. I'd also love to hear how there's no scum motivation in that breakdown.
where did she actually "push" kop? Like, what qualifies her vote as a "push" I don't think we're seeing eye to eye here
also quote the breakdown again
GTKAS
| here.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:25 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1176, Tchill13 wrote:
bothering me?

It's due to the timing. Specifically because datisi was in danger of being lynched. Then votes with the person that pushed her. Votes an inactive slot and
pushes for the inactive to be lynched before a replaceme in.

I'm sorry, what? I can't deny that I voted Kop, because I obviously did, but I put him up to L-2. I even announced it. It wasn't a push for his lynch.

If you're looking at who was "pushing for an inactive slot's lynch", Billy is closer to that (he put him to L-1). I'm not saying Billy
was
pushing for that lynch, because he obviously wasn't, but I find it interesting how you say that I'm the one to do that.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:25 am

Post by Tchill13 »

@alisae

Yes everyone can say what they want.

I put SUCH an emphasis on d1 votes because there no actions to go back and look upon.

If you think you should play d1 the way you should play the rest of the game I just disagree with that idea entirely. Considering how abnormal d1 is compared to the rest of the game.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Putting someone at L-2 isn't pushing for someone to be lynched?

Lol OK.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:27 am

Post by Datisi »

Then the fuck is putting someone at L-1?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:28 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1179, Tchill13 wrote:If you think you should play d1 the way you should play the rest of the game I just disagree with that idea entirely. Considering how abnormal d1 is compared to the rest of the game.
I actually play the game very different once flips start popping up and in general people start to slip up while town just keeps playing the game.
But like, going to the extent to say that what people are saying D1 doesn’t matter at all just because they can say anything they want??????? Yeah I’m not so sure about that dude
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:29 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1180, Tchill13 wrote:Putting someone at L-2 isn't pushing for someone to be lynched?

Lol OK.
I really don’t think the intent there was to lynch
GTKAS
| here.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:31 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1181, Datisi wrote:Then the fuck is putting someone at L-1?
It's pushing a lynch.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:33 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1182, Alisae wrote:
In post 1179, Tchill13 wrote:If you think you should play d1 the way you should play the rest of the game I just disagree with that idea entirely. Considering how abnormal d1 is compared to the rest of the game.
I actually play the game very different once flips start popping up and in general people start to slip up while town just keeps playing the game.
But like, going to the extent to say that what people are saying D1 doesn’t matter at all just because they can say anything they want??????? Yeah I’m not so sure about that dude
It's matters what they say obviously. That's not what I'm getting at... Never mind. I'm just dropping that conversation entirely.

My, game theory shit when discussed with others just leads in circles on this site. Just keeping it to myself.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:33 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1184, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1181, Datisi wrote:Then the fuck is putting someone at L-1?
It's pushing a lynch.
And pushing a lynch on an inactive slot is scummy as shit, right?

Why aren't you down Billy's throat about it then? I don't think you even mentioned it.
~M
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:34 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1183, Alisae wrote:
In post 1180, Tchill13 wrote:Putting someone at L-2 isn't pushing for someone to be lynched?

Lol OK.
Hard to sell me on they're just forming a read by putting someone at L-2.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:34 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1185, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1182, Alisae wrote:
It's matters what they say obviously. That's not what I'm getting at... Never mind. I'm just dropping that conversation entirely.

My, game theory shit when discussed with others just leads in circles on this site. Just keeping it to myself.
its cool just develop it as you see what works and what doesn’t
Taking something away from a game and the improvements along the way is what counts
GTKAS
| here.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:35 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm gonna go back and reread the interaction that made me believe datisi is scum.

At quick glance it looked like it went datisi/kop/datisi because of vote counts... It alarmed me enough to put actual time in it.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:35 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1187, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1183, Alisae wrote:

Lol OK.
Hard to sell me on they're just forming a read by putting someone at L-2.
I don’t think the intent to actually lynch that slot is there
But also I don’t see the point in running it up at all?
GTKAS
| here.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:38 am

Post by Tchill13 »

@alisae I actually wouldn't mind a game theory conversation post game. Ik you're one of the more successful players here.

Also, exactly. Why even vote the inactive slot if you don't have intent to lynch.

It's more than likely because you intend to EVADE the lynch. Datisi was in the most danger of being lynched. Scum could have seemingly pushed through a datisi lynch and just been fine. Something happened and a kop lynch grew...

Wonder why.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:57 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1191, Tchill13 wrote:@alisae I actually wouldn't mind a game theory conversation post game. Ik you're one of the more successful players here.

Also, exactly. Why even vote the inactive slot if you don't have intent to lynch.

It's more than likely because you intend to EVADE the lynch. Datisi was in the most danger of being lynched. Scum could have seemingly pushed through a datisi lynch and just been fine. Something happened and a kop lynch grew...

Wonder why.
make a thread in MD for it post game. What will probably be important is how you came to those conclusions game theory wise and the results you seen when you applied them. I know something that happens to me a lot is I see something that works and when you see something that works, its really easy to go “I want to apply that” and you keep on applying it in situations that it shouldn’t be applied just because of that one time it worked out

Also peer review is pretty important and not something I see at all (or do myself actually) mostly because
A. I don’t really see the mentality to want to do review a game after its completed
B. The “Peer” part is pretty important because its hard to actually review your own games and a peer is going to introduce some concept to you or show you something that you won’t find by yourself.

This stuff doesn’t even have to be applied to just mafia.
These ideas of improvement i’m talking about I learned mostly from League videos.

Onto the actual game tho, I get that Kop’s posts aren’t exactly amazing.
But it also did get to L-1 fairly quickly, just as quickly as Datisi got to L-1 tbh
I’m not exactly familar with what the votecount was prior to Kop going to L-1

I vaguely remember when Datisi posted that readlist that she was being pressured by Icon and Luca about it but don’t really remember what else was happening
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:01 am

Post by Alisae »

Yeah looking back at when Datisi posted that read list, She only had like 2 votes on her, you and Icon. She wasn’t really that close to lynch range until after the Kop wagon was formed.
GTKAS
| here.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 702, Almost50 wrote:And allow me to point out (@Ali) that I think you probably misread 618. I didn't get the feeling he was mad at ou challenging his authority at all. Read it again, if you will.
Well, at least I still got a good eye for crumbs. :facepalm:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Started to post that vote analysis last night but I didn't really have enough time. I wanna finish that because I think if I take time with it it may help me refine some thoughts. Unfortunately I won't be able to get to it for another day.

I will say overall that this game has gotten incredibly difficult to follow. There's so much activity that when I wait like 12 hours there's like 5 pages to catch up with.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

Hi still alive. We gonna kill someone yet?
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:17 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

Ahh man. Just realized I asked questions before & now I gotta dig.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

Billy Pilgrim has replaced out.
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1194, Almost50 wrote:
In post 702, Almost50 wrote:And allow me to point out (@Ali) that I think you probably misread 618. I didn't get the feeling he was mad at ou challenging his authority at all. Read it again, if you will.
Well, at least I still got a good eye for crumbs. :facepalm:
?
Also i miss ur old avatar
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”