Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1524, Klick wrote:Town!Icon answers my question immediately and with a consistent answer
wrong assumption
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:53 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1522, Iconeum wrote:What are you talking about with regards to Nipples?
Nippleflips played such a SHIT day 1 if he were scum that I simply believed he was town because of it.

I can never convince others someo is town when I use my "bad town play not scum agenda" reasoning though. So it's a fault on my end somewhere.

But basically you're saying "I CAN'T be scum scum don't claim cop day one"

You're saying that to clear yourself as town because it's such a BAD idea d1 for scum to do they'll never do it.

Now apply that reasoning to flippynips entire day one. His entire day one was so bad from a scums perspective that there's no way he's ever scum there. That's HOW I town read him.

And then ppl (datisi, you and Luca ) started grouping me and flippynips as scum simply because he was having a bad d1 and I was still defending him even though he pushed me.

It's like you 3 in particular couldn't view flippynips from the perspective I viewed him.

You're very capable of it. You're trying to clear yourself with the same like of thinking I cleared flippynips with at this very moment.

There's a breakdown, a disconnect between when I try to explain it on behalf of flippynips and when you try to explain it on your behalf though.

I'm infatuated with this because my "bad town" reads are my most consistently correct reads but they're also the ones I fail to talk ppl into the most. I'm trying to figure out where I'm going wrong... Sorry about the long post. It's just extremely intriguing to me.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1525, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1524, Klick wrote:Town!Icon answers my question immediately and with a consistent answer
wrong assumption
@klick

Dude if icon gets lynched I honestly won't even be mad. I definitely understand it. I'm just saying that when ego gets involved it tends to derail the "town react to x this way" theory. While I agree with you... that theory is never correct 100 percent of the time. The only times I ever see it go wrong are when players are playing selfishly... And look what we have here.

But by all means continue to push icon. I'm not gonna stop you. I suggested all plays like icon made should be policied at one point. I still believe that.

I just want to see what A50 and LUV have to offer.

Because I'm still only sure about Luca.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:05 pm

Post by Iconeum »

You feel the need to compare me to Nipples who you say had a shit D1. But you are judging me based on 1 bad play (that claim) without taking into account all the rest.

Come to any conclusion you want but at least judge me on my entire D1 because there's plenty to be read there and not on 1 play you consider bad/unoptimal/selfish whatever.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:16 pm

Post by Klick »

I think there's merit to holding off on lynching Icon for today, if only because if he's town it's positive EV with him getting another result. But I'm struggling to see him being town here.

Talk to me about Luca? I disliked his flip on his read of me today - with me being one of his stronger townreads D1, I'm confused by the 180. He's used a few of the same posts he used to townread me to now scumread me. His lynchpool is me/LUV/A50; I'm town, and I'm fairly confident the LUVslot is town. There's also an implicit townread on all of you/Datisi/Icon that's just kinda there.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:18 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

See I need a new name for it. You just immediately got offended at the "bad play". As I'm sure flippynips did. It's not intended for that. I'm not saying I'm better than anyone by saying "their day was shit" I'm simply saying they played it in a manner that let me know they were town, but not because they were towny... And you're trying to get me to clear you on the fact that scum wouldn't claim cop d1, which is essentially the same thing. You just immediately missed the point of my entire Long post because you noticed I was comparing you to "bad play" and immediately that's all you cared about. That's what I'm saying it's very intriguing how ppl react to this but frustrating because I can't get them to understand what I'm trying to say.

Anyways...

You've forced yourself to be read on one play and one play alone. Because you're still alive after claiming cop d1, but scum would be too stupid to claim cop d1.

So don't put this on me. It's your own damn fault.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:18 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I swear klick I'll respond first thing tomorrow but I have to go to sleep. It's 4:30 am here haha.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:20 pm

Post by Klick »

That's fine :P
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:35 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1530, Tchill13 wrote:See I need a new name for it. You just immediately got offended at the "bad play". As I'm sure flippynips did. It's not intended for that. I'm not saying I'm better than anyone by saying "their day was shit" I'm simply saying they played it in a manner that let me know they were town, but not because they were towny... And you're trying to get me to clear you on the fact that scum wouldn't claim cop d1, which is essentially the same thing. You just immediately missed the point of my entire Long post because you noticed I was comparing you to "bad play" and immediately that's all you cared about. That's what I'm saying it's very intriguing how ppl react to this but frustrating because I can't get them to understand what I'm trying to say.

Anyways...

You've forced yourself to be read on one play and one play alone. Because you're still alive after claiming cop d1, but scum would be too stupid to claim cop d1.

So don't put this on me. It's your own damn fault.
that's fair i suppose
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:42 pm

Post by Klick »

In order to assume Icon is town you have to have a scumteam that chooses to kill Alisae over a claimed Cop. The options for that are slim, methinks.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:08 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 1132, Alisae wrote:{Klick, Billy, Tchill} - I really think these are town
{Datisi, A50} - If I'm wrong somewhere, maybe it could be on one of these, but re-evaluating here is probably something I want to focus on when I have flips to work with. atm I don't think I'm wrong.
{Flippy} - Could be town but leaves room to be desired
{Luca} - Scum

I'm excluding Icon cuz cop claim I don't see any real reason to focus on that slot.
These reads are looking very close to mine atm.
Furthermore, I don't think anyone on her townlist kills her over a claimed Cop last night.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:31 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1529, Klick wrote:
Talk to me about Luca? I disliked his flip on his read of me today - with me being one of his stronger townreads D1, I'm confused by the 180.
He's used a few of the same posts he used to townread me to now scumread me
. His lynchpool is me/LUV/A50; I'm town, and I'm fairly confident the LUVslot is town. There's also an implicit townread on all of you/Datisi/Icon that's just kinda there.
No I didn’t?

And as for my TR on the likes of Icon and Datisi implicitly ‘just being there’ - what game are you reading?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:20 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Anyway, my reads are evolving all the time. Right now I’m feeling Klick is possibly Town based on the recent developments. The reads I haven’t fully covered I will cover tomorrow. Right now, I think A50 is the most likely to be scum.

VOTE: Almost50
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:44 pm

Post by Iconeum »

most likely because?

i don't actualy have a scumread on him for what he's done so far?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:17 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I’ve said all I have to say about A50 for the moment in .
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:02 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1468, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1462, Tchill13 wrote:Icon earlier with me you did assume that most of the player base would kill Ali.Why risk that when we had several low content slots to sort? LUV and A50, hell even klick.
In hindsight it's a bad call on my part

With Ali pushing strong against Luca and me, and me having claimed cop, I thought there was a decent chance Ali would be alive.
The benefit would be to have confirmation of what is the loudest and most interesting slot in this game.

Imagine a D2 where both Datisi and Ali are alive?

There's also something of an ease of mind that I could come into D2 and just know what's up with Ali.
Did you think about "checking" me, Icon? Because it was infinitely more likely that Ali was gonna eat the NK than that I was.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:26 am

Post by Iconeum »

For sure I did. But I was already beginning to townread you, and there were a lot of ??? about Ali's play and it would be immense difficult for town to challenge the slot.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:27 am

Post by Iconeum »

In any case, I'm gonna have another attempt at night action if i'm not lynched.

Scum are not gonna let me live through the next night, and unless I choose the same target as them again (which i'll try to make sure is a better target this time), you will have information tomorrow
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:07 am

Post by Klick »

I propose Town directs Icon's N2 target.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Icon should target LUV.

We lynch A50.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:17 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1534, Klick wrote:In order to assume Icon is town you have to have a scumteam that chooses to kill Alisae over a claimed Cop. The options for that are slim, methinks.
Yeah but sometimes scum get scared that a protective is on the only claim d1. So of course Ali is the next option.

Hell it might be a good idea to mass claim atm considering the predicament icon has caused.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1537, Luca Blight wrote:Anyway, my reads are evolving all the time. Right now I’m feeling Klick is possibly Town based on the recent developments. The reads I haven’t fully covered I will cover tomorrow. Right now, I think A50 is the most likely to be scum.

VOTE: Almost50
Klick, when Luca is done with his reads I'll discuss his slot with you.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:19 am

Post by Tchill13 »

UNVOTE:
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:18 am

Post by Tchill13 »

What rubse the wrong way about icon is his responses to my pressure of him before the cop claim, was brought up.

Those responses don't look like they'd come from a claimed PR.

Icon also looked like he had no intentions of bringing up the fact that he was a cop... Or letting us know what happened.

He didn't present info until pressure.

I'm still back and forth here. I just unvoted to make sure the day doesn't end anytime soon.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:34 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

one
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”