Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1974, Day One Wagon wrote:
In post 1968, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1967, Day One Wagon wrote:Maybe Bingle remembers my only scum game on this site and knows that I'd be all over Pelli, if he was my scumbuddy :lol:
Maybe, but doubt it.

It’s just damage control.

He could be setting you up associatively if he goes down.

I could just scum read you because your stance on Pelican is disgusting
That was a joke - he didn't really paid attention there and let other hydra head do things

I'm well aware that your scumread on me is based solely on my stance and I'm hoping you're better than just shooting me for this
Naive of you to think I’m actually shooting you
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Pine »

I've decided not to bother reading this whole damn thread. Activating replacement protocols.

If there's anything I need to confirm for anyone, or if there's anything I should know, tell me from here and I'll read it.

PE: @Croag Yeah, it kind of was. Most people whining "but what's your case" have something to hide. As far as I can tell, you're not in danger of being a D1 lynch, so why do you give a shit? Go be Town and it'll work itself out. Active defense is always scummy.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1975, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1974, Day One Wagon wrote:
In post 1968, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1967, Day One Wagon wrote:Maybe Bingle remembers my only scum game on this site and knows that I'd be all over Pelli, if he was my scumbuddy :lol:
Maybe, but doubt it.

It’s just damage control.

He could be setting you up associatively if he goes down.

I could just scum read you because your stance on Pelican is disgusting
That was a joke - he didn't really paid attention there and let other hydra head do things

I'm well aware that your scumread on me is based solely on my stance and I'm hoping you're better than just shooting me for this
Naive of you to think I’m actually shooting you
I just wanted to say that again. You have every right to think it’s possible for you to be bogged.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1961, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 1806, Bingle wrote:The argument you have is that I'm not using my role for towncred, which assumes that THIS IS WHAT I WOULD DO AS TOWN.
No. The way I see it this is what you would do as SCUM trying to appear Town. Town you does not care to appear town. There's a big difference between what one would do to appear town and what one would if they were actually town. BIG difference.
I'll take roles I've publicly mocked as being terrible for town to ever use, Alex.

Is the answer Gladiator? Nope? Well shit, it was doublevoter.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1976, Pine wrote:I've decided not to bother reading this whole damn thread. Activating replacement protocols.

If there's anything I need to confirm for anyone, or if there's anything I should know, tell me from here and I'll read it.

PE: @Croag Yeah, it kind of was. Most people whining "but what's your case" have something to hide. As far as I can tell, you're not in danger of being a D1 lynch, so why do you give a shit? Go be Town and it'll work itself out. Active defense is always scummy.
It’s just a bunch of la di da of people trying to subtly move off of Pelican, even though he’s slipped up
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Pine »

In post 1979, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1976, Pine wrote:I've decided not to bother reading this whole damn thread. Activating replacement protocols.

It’s just a bunch of la di da of people trying to subtly move off of Pelican, even though he’s slipped up
Anyone you want to name and shame? I'm not above looking at specific sections of an 80-page game, I just don't want to spend a day digesting all of this dreck

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1969, Croag wrote:Lmaoooooo someone please explain the scum read on me right now

U bantering
Your first instinct on joining us wasn't "Who is likely scum" but "Who is talking about me" and your vote on me was grosser than the shit I threw up this morning.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1980, Pine wrote:
In post 1979, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Anyone you want to name and shame? I'm not above looking at specific sections of an 80-page game, I just don't want to spend a day digesting all of this dreck
I just kind of reread a bunch trying to find specific stuff to share, but it’s a bunch of blah.

Day 1 Lynch I don’t like their stances on like anything.

Ofhrz/Chandaar are kind of a hot topic, but I think Chandaar is town pushing town ofhrz, which is what scum was waiting to happen, and I derailed it as soon as it did.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:30 am

Post by Bingle »

Early game he had some pretty strong town pushes, called out a bunch of things that made sense and was generally gamesolvey. Since then, he's been unafraid of being the black sheep in the thread, doesn't seem to want to fade into obscurity and doesn't seem to be pushing a scum agenda at all.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1980, Pine wrote:Anyone you want to name and shame? I'm not above looking at specific sections of an 80-page game, I just don't want to spend a day digesting all of this dreck
The wagon on me was pretty notable of all the responses to the Pelipper lynch, tbh, and there was definitely scum in it.
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:35 am

Post by Judge Joseph Dredd »

In post 1814, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1810, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1796, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:D1L response to me "hinting" at the neighborhood is townie. Gork's is NAI but he is being lazy. ofrhz' deflected and then tried to pass me as a suspect of hers.
Where did I deflect

I’ve said why I scumread you but I don’t know why you scumread me
Also if we’re going to start discussing about our hood amongst us now, why did you think there was only 0-1 scum in the hood when you weren’t townreading any one of us

And you explicitly stated gork was “not a townread” at the time
See? This question alone makes you scummy af in light of what I had said and also the game status.

What do you benefit from asking this NOW and here when I just said I'd be down to talk to D1L in the hood.. the same hood you are in. Why would you not hold off until it's time and place we all discussed this further? Do you think if you die overnight that neither of Gork/D1L will mention what happened in the hood?

When I first said 0-1 scum in that trio I explained I suspected neither of you would have looked into that seriously. I dunno D1L (or rather.. I dunno who they are). I know you and I know Gork and you both do fall in the category of players having the tendency to TR your neighbors (if you're town). I stopped at that when prompted to by D1L until he started having doubts and jumped the gun (and yes, it was a bad move but still townie, because if he was scum and wanted to keep it under the wraps he would have certainly kept quiet afterwards. Only town feel the urge to make a move against what they preach in this situation because of paranoia).

I said Gork wasn't a TR and I hadn't said otherwise either. I said he was being lazy (so I can see his play coming from town, which doesn't necessarily mean I TR him now.). Did I say he was scummy though? No. I just said I had no reason to TR him at the time.

Now back to you: WHY ask THIS question NOW rather than wait for the night to fall and hit me with all you've got in the hood, with the support of two players who would be suspicious as well? D1L already outed his suspicions in this thread and The Wall naturally SRs my play in general.
I AM THE LAW!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:39 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1675, Gorkington wrote:i think i want this
VOTE: bingle
In post 1747, Marquis wrote:hoo boy

VOTE: bingle gork idk if this gets anywhere but I'm with it
like with the timing and content of bingle's pop ins I saw the same thing. I don't exactly want to call it whiteknighting bc idk if pelican is town but it's easy scum content to throw up opposition to stuff without trying to lead town in an actual direction.
In post 1780, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 1675, Gorkington wrote:i think i want this
VOTE: bingle
I can get behind that for now

VOTE: Bingle
In post 1831, Croag wrote:VOTE: bingle

For some reason I’m getting scum vibes here

He seems to be speaking less than town!bingle

I know that’s meta but like eh

Also, I genuinely don’t get the thing with perry

I think it’s semantics
Like I can’t remember word for word my role pm and I wouldn’t want someone to hold it against me
This in response to tacit support to lynching me from both pops and FL (the main proponents of the Pelipper lynch) and what I thought (and thus it's reasonable to assume others thought) was kuribo. Vecna has also been scumreading me for most of the game, I think, and since he's the other multivoter, this was probably the best chance of derailing the Pelipper lynch so far.

Gork is town, there's at least one scum in the rest. Possibly more. Especially if Pelipper scum.
Day One Wagon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:50 am

Post by Day One Wagon »

JJD, you just had to ask, but I thought you figured out who I am since Pelli was calling me Ram and mentioned LNT. My main is Ramcius
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:50 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@JJD - don’t fall into the ScumOfhrz trap. That’s what scum want people to think.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:50 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1987, Day One Wagon wrote:JJD, you just had to ask, but I thought you figured out who I am since Pelli was calling me Ram and mentioned LNT. My main is Ramcius
Like...I knew this, then I forgot.

I’m brining ramcius up one tier
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Bingle »

Leaf, what do you think about 1986?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1990, Bingle wrote:Leaf, what do you think about 1986?
It was a bit before my time, but Phantom of the Opera just debuted, so that was cool. Also Hands Across America, which was in that movie Us, which I worked on, you can slightly see me in the background :lol:
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:01 am

Post by Pine »

In post 1990, Bingle wrote:Leaf, what do you think about 1986?
A very good year. The future God-Emperor of all trees sprouted that year.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:01 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.9

Judge Joseph Dredd [1] - ofrhz
Chandra Nalaar [4] - Vecna x3, Day One Lynch
Perry Pelican [8] - Flavor Leaf, PenguinPower, kuribo, Kagami, popsofctown, Fish Monger, Chandra Nalaar, Pine
Bingle [3] - Gorkington, Judge Joseph Dredd, Croag

Not Voting [3]
- Bingle, Perry Pelican, Marquis

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2019-08-31 20:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:12 am

In post 1880, Gorkington wrote:basically we both are dummies for having alts like this :P
Can I join? The dummies club I mean.
I AM THE LAW!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

For real, though, it’s probably the best reason for potential townYou, but if you’re town, Pelican is still just scum who needs to go today.
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:15 am

In post 1890, Chandra Nalaar wrote:it feels like half this game is a circlejerk of people who know each other and won't lynch each other at the start ever because they all think they're meta experts. like, when i go after ofhrz, someone will pipe up and say "this player is always scummy, so you can't lynch them ever" and that makes me want to kill myself instead of doing it
At least give it a try and see who joins the cause.
I AM THE LAW!
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:17 am

In post 1893, kuribo wrote:Mafia has changed too much over the years, fuck this new shit
If you love the game and want to bring back the old days; try teaching newbies rather than antagonize them. (Real talk. Sorry if that ruined the fun. I am still up to join the dummies club .. with all 3 accounts)
I AM THE LAW!
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Fish Monger »

I'll read tonoght.
or not
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1995, Flavor Leaf wrote:For real, though, it’s probably the best reason for potential townYou, but if you’re town, Pelican is still just scum who needs to go today.
More that of the people who are doing the things you're saying I'm scum for doing (arguing against the Pelipper lynch), you're TR'ing 3/4 of the most successful push to derail that lynch and largely ignoring the 4th.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”