Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:15 am

Post by Iconeum »

and again, i'm objectively the wrong lynch BECAUSE I GET PROVEN EITHER WAY TOMORROW
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:16 am

Post by Datisi »

Mhm. A nice way to initiate a 1v1 tomorrow. At LyLo.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:17 am

Post by Iconeum »

wouldn't it be lovely to have a conf town (or 2) in lylo?

you won't have those if you lynch me
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:18 am

Post by Datisi »

If your target dies you won't be confirmed
If you die your target won't be confirmed
If you both live you two can be buddies
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:20 am

Post by Iconeum »

Scenarios:

I get NK'd, I target town. You don't have to worry about me, there is a conftown.
I get NK'd, I target scum. You don't have to worry about me, but no conftown.

I don't get NK'd, I target town. You don't have to worry about me because town can confirm me.
I don't get NK'd, I target scum. I have a 1v1 with scum tomorrow and the lynchpool is that much smaller.

The ONLY scenario that you actually have to worry about is the 3rd, because I 'could' gambit with my partner. But by having everyone else decide my target or 2, that possibility is severly diminished.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:22 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1574, Datisi wrote:You made a post 4 minutes before and 2 minutes after . Not buying that.
VOTE: Icon
Yeah because town!Icon sees everything and reads everything (correctly). Right?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:25 am

Post by Datisi »

Aaaaagh, I'm so annoyed at you not seeing that in the post, I honestly fucking think town!Icon would've seen that.

But there probably is a strategy we could think of today regarding your NA, but in that case I'm back to square one because I'm still fucking lost
~M
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:27 am

Post by Iconeum »

VLA weekend
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:28 am

Post by Iconeum »

i don't even see what that matters

i mean even if i'm scum and I see that, I immediately call it out because it's an easy way out of that pressure post (him misreading my modifier)
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:31 am

Post by Iconeum »

like literally if i see him make that wrong assessment of my role, as either allignment why would i not immediately call it out?

It defuses part of his case so it benefits my slot as either allignment

it's not a question of which Icon doesn't see that.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:34 am

Post by Datisi »

Yeah, but scum!Icon wouldn't even be thinking about that, since he's not a Loyal Mailman anyway
That's the way I'm looking at it
~M
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:36 am

Post by Iconeum »

okay
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:30 am

Post by Luca Blight »

That seems a bit weak, Datisi. If you look at the time stamps you can see it was a pretty fast and furious interaction, so it’s understandable that he would be skimming given he’d want to get his thoughts and explanation down as quickly as possible. I have to admit I didn’t even notice Tchill’s error myself until you pointed it out.

What are your current thoughts on the other players in the game?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:47 am

Post by Datisi »

Yeah, I know, but that's sorta why it caught my eye. His next post was basically "okay kill me", which, the whole situation I find odd.

While I'm starting to come around to town!Luca, I'm still slightly paranoid. I want to believe Tchill is Town but I'm paranoid of a possible deepwolf. LUV and A50 I need more content from today. Klick kinda seems okay-ish, but in a way that would be sorta easy to fake is he were scum in this gamestate?
~M
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:35 am

Post by Tchill13 »

OK because icon is "loyal" and not "weak" he's not even an investigative. Dude is NOT worth keeping around.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:37 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Datisi is scared to death to take a stance.

How tf am I a deep wolf? Is that what ppl call players their specifically paranoid about?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:39 am

Post by Datisi »

I am scared to death because the only player I was semi-sure in calling a TR ended up being the NK!

I don't know what's going on in this fucking game is my main point.
~M
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:42 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Also on Luca.

I wanted to lock town him. He was the FIRST person to suggest a "tchill flippynips" scum team. He highlighted that me and flippynips both fell short of a town read due to PoE. THEN he makes a case we're both scum together, which is convenient enough for him considering we're both scum leans due to PoE.

I seen this as "pre confirmation bias" that's how a town!Luca got to this scum team.

Now the key is it does not bode well for scum to suggest a scum team d1 when they don't have to. Tchill/flippynips loses traction when flippynips flips town.

Luca could have easily just pushed flippynips as scum.

So the fact that he was the FIRST to suggest that team and the fact that I can see how he talked himself into it with pre confirmation bias... I think he's town.

His play today I've not been a fan of. He's mostly ONLY developing reads on other players due to his interactions with them. Very scummy imo.

But I'm pretty confident about my initial read. I ultimately think Luca is town.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:46 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1592, Datisi wrote:I am scared to death because the only player I was semi-sure in calling a TR ended up being the NK!

I don't know what's going on in this fucking game is my main point.
Alisae dismantled your wagon. That is the ONLY towny thing she should have done from your perspective.

She tunneled Luca then hammered flippy as she said the scum team was probably luca/LUV I believe.

I'm just not sure how Ali is you're only conf read, and town at that.

Why the hell am I scum here after the flippynips flip? I was the only person saying they were town. I just seen the guy from a different perspective. Do I get no credit for that? Or am I scum because there's no way I should have known he was town?

I believe you're not town reading me due to paranoia specifically. If that's not correct then have a dialog with me.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:49 am

Post by Datisi »

I realize I didn't format the post well. From TL to SL, it would go Tchill-Luca-A50-LUV-Klick with Icon somewhere in the middle because I still wanna try to figure out if there's any worth in his NA.

I didn't say conf, I said semi-sure.

I do not think you're scum rn. I'm just saying that in this game, I am way less certain in both my SRs and my TRs.
~M
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:50 am

Post by Tchill13 »

The longer A50/LUV doesn't post the more I think town wins this game if we lynch in this order:

A50/LUV/(icon or klick)

I'm willing to stand firm on my Luca read.

I'm willing to trust Ali on her datisi read after my town lean there.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:56 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1593, Tchill13 wrote:
His play today I've not been a fan of. He's mostly ONLY developing reads on other players due to his interactions with them. Very scummy imo. .
It’s already been established that you’ve been negligent in your following of this game, but I’m starting to wonder if you even read half of what I actually write. I’ve clearly developed my reads after having taken each player’s entire ISO into consideration. The fact you’re shading me in this way while saying I’m Town is dubious to say the least.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:58 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1595, Datisi wrote:I realize I didn't format the post well. From TL to SL, it would go Tchill-Luca-A50-LUV-Klick with Icon somewhere in the middle because I still wanna try to figure out if there's any worth in his NA.

I didn't say conf, I said semi-sure.

I do not think you're scum rn. I'm just saying that in this game, I am way less certain in both my SRs and my TRs.
OK that's understandable. I believe scum is in A50/LUV. first of all if they're BOTH scum... Unlikely, but they have no incentive to insert themselves. The active players are chasing each other in circles atm and nobody is certain or confident of anything.

If ONE of them are scum, then there's still no reason to insert themself AS LONG AS they're scum buddy isn't in danger.

Now this icon debacle is a DREAM for the scum team especially if icon is town and the team is in (A50/LUV/KLICK) those 3 have not been pressured AT ALL this game. Tomorrow is Lylo on a mislynch and we have 3 slots coasting. THAT is why you don't feel good about any reads datisi.

Now I have 3 active players and 3 inactive players. The odds of both scum being in either group exclusively is slim. If so I'd lean A50/LUV. Not because I have no idea what's going on but because I can reasonably come up with ways to TR datisi/Luca/Icon specifically. Icon being the weakest.

If one scum is in each group (more likely) I'd lean (A50/LUV) /Icon.

If icon is scum there's no reason their buddy would insert themselves into the conversation regardless. He would then have to a take a stance on his buddies claim which he'd like to avoid at all cost.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:06 am

Post by Tchill13 »

@Luca I got a few things wrong and I'm not following the game... That hurts man. That hurts... It's actually a staple of my play. I do this all the time. Extremely annoying ik but this is my first game back in a year.

STOP TRYING TO SIT ON THE FENCE ON MY SLOT. EITHER SCUM READ ME OR TOWN READ ME. TAKE A STANCE.

you're most in depth breakdowns come from interactions you have with others. Regardless of whether not you do the WHOLE iso or not.

You were very quick to lean town on icon after his claim. A claim that involves: claiming cop d1 and not dying. Sending a note to the player icon believes most likely to die if they're town. (this action DOES NOT determine Alisae's alignment btw)

And the way I'm forming my, endgame here. I have no way to push you out of the blue. I obviously believe scum is in (A50/LUV/Icon/klick)

Hell, I'm going great lengths to town clear you. I NEED 2 townies I can trust in. Alisae is a good player. She scum read you hard. I have to have a reason to disagree with her, a town Alisae, while also having a reason to agree with her on datisi.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”