Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Tchill13 »

You don't have to over do. You've made my point very clear.

With all these hard tr's you have no idea who's scum with datisi and you're extremely hesitant to push Luca even though that's what make sense from your perspective.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I need to interact with Luca in real time the same way I have with you here.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Hopefully icon, Datisi and gobble can see the point I'm trying to make and agree with me that it's an odd situation.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1969, Tchill13 wrote:Datisi. Can I please have your reads on Luca and klick as detailed as possible.
Do you want this before or after you interact with Luca?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Klick »

Again. It doesn't make sense because Luca's play looks town to me. You're setting up this premise that Luca has to be scum from my perspective when that's not the case.

You're right - I have no idea who's scum with Datisi and it's frustrating me.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Datisi »

Btw, Klick, you tried looking for my partner by my interactions with other players as opposed to individual scumhunting? For someone that is so set on me being scum, weird you didn't bring it up.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:59 am

Post by Klick »

???

I'm confused - what are you referring to?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:03 am

Post by Datisi »

You're at least Townleaning everyone except for me. Which I assume means you're at least somewhat confident in me being scum. But when asked who my partner is, you keep repeating that you don't know, because you're Townleaning everyone else.

My point is, if you're at least somewhat sure I flip Red today, I think it's odd you're not looking for associates.
~M
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1832, Datisi wrote:
In post 1783, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No because I don’t think that’s why they were killed. This wasn’t an obvious night kill so scum either killed them because they thought they were PR,
to protect a partner, or to frame a townie. Alisae was playing really aggressive and loudly for scum to think she was a PR so I’m much more confident in the last two.
Yeah, sure, lemme just reread parts of D2 real quick. Can I ask you the same (if you ever gave a read on me) and to explain this?
I didn’t like your earlier interactions with my predecessor or your original scum read on Luca. I understand the reaction test only lead to you lean town on him but I feel like town are more likely to present the test as one of many several talking points for that sort of read rather than use it as the basis. And at one point, I felt you asked him a pointless question regarding his town read on you that was based that exact test. Just rubs me the wrong way.

The read list that Alisae was a fan of I didn’t like either. Not just for the Luca read but for the read on my predecessor and the Kop slot. You brought Billy’s meta into the equation for the first time here but never explained why you feel this was his town game at that point or prior. I feel if I had meta on someone, that would be much stronger way to support that they’re town then a simple test.

The Luca read I don’t like more so to my experience with rigid and cold posting. Your posting style is just like your fingerprint, it’s unique. Some people post very blunt and to the point, others are prosaic, some are erudite and some are poetic. Everyone has his or her own voice within their posting, a way of expressing a point or case to the reader. I can tell not only Luca’s voice within his posting. If you wanna see what devoid of life looks like, take a gander at a member named Not Known 15.

When you expanded on this reasoning, I didn’t really agree with it either. Some players can’t help but want to take charge and lead the town because they feel their reads are supreme or just feel like their overall skill level is better than everyone else’s in the room. Wanting to lead isn’t alignment indicative, where said person attempts to lead town is. Then there’s the whole accusing of him faking real life that is just really disgusting.

What I meant by is that usually when someone isn’t killed because they’re confirmed town, playing very pro-town, or a claimed PR, they are usually killed for one of those 3 reasons. Protecting a partner means that scum killed Alisae because Alisae had a scum read on their partner and was being pushed heavily. Framing a townie means scum killed Alisae to make it look like someone Alisae suspected killed her.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1848, Almost50 wrote:Fine!

@Mod: Replace me. Sorry for the fuss.
This is most defeated I’ve ever A50. I don’t know what to make of it because I wanna just write it off as town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1864, gobbledygook wrote:I’m a night 3 bodyguard. If my hunch is correct we have a certain number of other weak PRs possibly gated by a specific night. I think we can create great POE pools that makes this game super easy

Iconeum goes next.
I’m sorry but I’m having trouble seeing why would a bodyguard be gated this way. Especially in a way that doesn’t force the player to be engaged and think like consecutive? Are you an elite bodyguard?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1869, Tchill13 wrote:well as stated i believed one of the vt's lied at least...

I'm willing to "maybe" narrow the lynch to LUV/datisi

what's the town motivation for claiming vt when you know your'e about to be lynched? think A50 is just that spiteful?
What’s the scum motivation? Wouldn’t scum just claim a PR to incentivize town to keep them alive?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1978, Datisi wrote:
In post 1969, Tchill13 wrote:Datisi. Can I please have your reads on Luca and klick as detailed as possible.
Do you want this before or after you interact with Luca?
Before is fine. I don't believe Luca will entertain this either.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:18 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1986, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1869, Tchill13 wrote:well as stated i believed one of the vt's lied at least...

I'm willing to "maybe" narrow the lynch to LUV/datisi

what's the town motivation for claiming vt when you know your'e about to be lynched? think A50 is just that spiteful?
What’s the scum motivation? Wouldn’t scum just claim a PR to incentivize town to keep them alive?
Ah the old answer a question with a question...

As you can see I asked this because I believed he was town but I needed to clear this fact up.

The scum motivation is he doesn't claim and get CC'd. Which is always the scum motivation for claiming vt.

Town motivationg because he's fed up and would like to be spiteful.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1985, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1864, gobbledygook wrote:I’m a night 3 bodyguard. If my hunch is correct we have a certain number of other weak PRs possibly gated by a specific night. I think we can create great POE pools that makes this game super easy

Iconeum goes next.
I’m sorry but I’m having trouble seeing why would a bodyguard be gated this way. Especially in a way that doesn’t force the player to be engaged and think like consecutive? Are you an elite bodyguard?
I haven't played 9 player minis b4. Last time I played it was still 13.

Is it normal for roles to have a modifier like n3. Theoretically that role may not even be used. Because after d3 lynch scum would have numbers to win. Which would mean there's no need for a n3.

I am not sure how I feel about the player number change in minis yet.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:30 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

It’s not like he was going to claim a more popular protective role in doctor or jailkeeper. The chance of an outright counterclaim would’ve been slim here.

That’s a good point on the numbers to be honest. I don’t think there’s any mod meta on Chemist to confirm whether or not he would put that in his game. However I do see that RC reviewed this setup and I can’t see him allowing that to pass.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Tchill13 »

So is the slot town because of A50 being spiteful or is it scum since it has a n3 action?

If someone claimed vt and lied about it. I advise you to full claim now.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Tchill13 »

LUV have you followed along with my recent development on Luca and klick?

How do you feel about this?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1982, Datisi wrote:You're at least Townleaning everyone except for me. Which I assume means you're at least somewhat confident in me being scum. But when asked who my partner is, you keep repeating that you don't know, because you're Townleaning everyone else.

My point is, if you're at least somewhat sure I flip Red today, I think it's odd you're not looking for associates.
Beyond the surface-level 'would this scumteam kill Alisae last night' stuff, no, I haven't been looking much at pre-flip associatives. I did skim the double-ISO of you and Luca a bit as part of Tchill's game, but nothing really stood out to me one way or another.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Datisi »

Okay, but why? If you're TLing on everyone but me, then it's obvious that at least one of those has to be wrong. And if you know that at least one of your reads has to be wrong, then I find it kind of lazy that you'd not look at possible scumteams by associates in more depth, and you'd instead leave all of that for possible LyLo tomorrow. I'm having a hard time finding the Town motivation there.

Also, in-depth reads coming tomorrow. I'm way too tired right now to reread the last 6-8 pages and form more than 3 coherent sentences.
~M
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Klick »

I find it odd that you/Tchill are arguing the 'possible LyLo' angle while also arguing the 'you're super confident Datisi is scum' angle. Those two ideas don't go well together. If I lynch you and you're scum, then tomorrow isn't LyLo, is it?

I also have a life and haven't looked at things like associatives in-depth. Considering no one else has done this, I'm not sure why I'm being held to this higher standard.

Hey Tchill, who is LUV's partner and why?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Datisi »

Ok but the thing is, I'm not scum. And if you lynch me today, tomorrow IS LyLo.

And if you know that at least one of your reads are wrong, I'm not sure why Town!Klick wouldn't consider here that maybe more reads are wrong as well. That's why I'm pushing that angle. Because if I do hang today, and tomorrow is LyLo, I don't want you pulling things out of your ass tomorrow.
~M
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:05 am

Post by Klick »

I've been looking for any sort of engagement regarding my reads.

I'm not just going to abandon all my reads because one of them is off base. I think there's some strong reasoning in them. If no one engages with them, they'll most likely stay the same.

Want to talk to me about what you disagree with in my townreads?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Klick »

For reference, here's a decent summary of my townreads:
In post 1960, Klick wrote:Icon is town. This game doesn't have just a Night 3 Bodyguard for town power, and I'm not going to believe any further claims.
I'm pretty sold on the fact that the A50 slot is town, especially after gobble's claim. A50's play/replace-out straight-up just doesn't make sense as scum.
Billy didn't know that scum didn't have daytalk. And even if he did successfully fool us with that, I don't think he would have replaced out (and continued to be active on-site, at that).
You didn't realise Icon claimed Cop D1. You also came away from that whole situation with a townread on Icon, and I struggle to see that coming from scum.
With Luca, I can't say things are as solid. But he feels like town, especially today. He's made logical conclusions that would also be rather inconvenient for him to make as scum. (why immediately lean town on Icon's actions today? why buy into my poorly-explained reasoning for townreading A50/LUV? it's not necessary.)
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Haha. Klick is pushing me to make luv associations when I've already stated there's not enough content to dictate he's scum.

I believe it'd be klick or Luca due to defense though

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”