Mini Normal 2098 - Game Over! (Mafia Won)

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What would scum Kraeg gain from self-lynching in this scenario?
Kraeg
Kraeg
Goon
Kraeg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:28 am

Post by Kraeg »

In post 441, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 324, Kraeg wrote:Hold on.

Give me time to think if I will roleclaim. Whatever happens, the wagon on me gives everyone a clue. At least one of the players in the wagon will definitely flip scum. I think I'm becoming an easy lynch for the scum. I was thinking that some people are just putting pressure on me. I didn't expect people would be serious.
This reads more like '
give me time to discuss my fake-claim with my partner
'.
I was just expressing intent and was hoping something would change.
Kraeg
Kraeg
Goon
Kraeg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:35 am

Post by Kraeg »

I don't think a JK claim is a counterclaim to an RB claim. It's still reasonable to have the two roles present in a 9p setup. I think the rest are vanillas if that's the setup.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:43 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 449, profii wrote:UNVOTE:

didnt think of the self hammer
Did you miss the post where we had discussed it?
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:21 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

@ Kraeg and Garmr do you have a modifier on your role?
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:33 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 450, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What would scum Kraeg gain from self-lynching in this scenario?
Cutting off the end of day discussion. Right now, I'd like to see everyone weigh in on this. Particularly people that haven't already expressed a position. And we could popcorn this too. E.g. it's clear that Profii, Norwegian, Garmr and Mohab are comfortable voting.

I want to hear Flippy's position on this, then he can popcorn elsewhere.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:05 am

Post by profii »

In post 453, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 449, profii wrote:UNVOTE:

didnt think of the self hammer
Did you miss the post where we had discussed it?
i knew i was l-1 so luca wanted and had a chance to post a catch up - I'm sure everyone else can exercise restraint - plus if someone does say you know what I'm hammering, well guess what that means so it was a (half) calculated choice but i didnt think (or note a point about...) self hammer
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:12 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 439, Garmr wrote:Will jail Mohan.
Why is this the best use? Honestly? This is such a low content slot. Why wouldn't you want us to know that a more active player who has been putting reasons out there is being genuine, rather than let us know that when someone sheeps they are honestly sheeping? Which one has more utility? Because I feel.like it would be the leader.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:18 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Look, I'll admit I'm not the best at this game. I think there's a reason I make LYLOs as town, which is what I'm trying to talk to you about Norwegian. But I play alot of games, so when it comes to mechanics, I think I can strategize them and maximize the utility of them. I think targeting a leader works better than targeting someone that's been identified as acting scummy.

Because in a D2 where Garmr is a dead jk and Mohab is a confirmed inno, I don't think that helps us much. Mohab is out of the pool, but then we don't know whether the person that's been doing alot of the analysis is leading us off a cliff.

So that's my 2 cents on this.
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:09 am

Post by Mohab500 »

Yeah I don't find the point of jailing me since I barely have content anyways lol.

Anyways, I am still up for a Kraeg lynch, hopefully followed by Garmr. This is my main game.

I guess aside from those two, starting to get a little worried about Norwegian. It's most likely Kraeg > Garmr though.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:27 am

Post by profii »

we should just not say who is going to be jailed. period.

if you say it's the scum person, they will just no kill and then we will be like are they innos? are they scum? it proves nothing. It's better for it to be a surprise.
Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:51 am

Post by Jackal711 »

VOTE COUNT 1.12

Mohab500 (2) - Billy Pilgrim, Kraeg
Skellen (0) -
Luca Blight (0) -
Garmr (0) -
Emperor FlippyNips (1) -
profii (0) -
NorwegianboyEE (0) -
Kraeg (3) - Garmr, Mohab500, NorwegianboyEE
Billy Pilgrim (0) -

Not Voting: Luca Blight, Emperor FlippyNips, Skellen, profii

ACTIVITY NOTES:

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is Friday, September 13th at 10:00 am PDT which is in
(expired on 2019-09-13 10:00:00)
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:03 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 459, Mohab500 wrote:Yeah I don't find the point of jailing me since I barely have content anyways lol.

Anyways, I am still up for a Kraeg lynch, hopefully followed by Garmr. This is my main game.

I guess aside from those two, starting to get a little worried about Norwegian. It's most likely Kraeg > Garmr though.
Wait, is that the Lynch pool or are you saying that's the scumteam?
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:07 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 460, profii wrote:we should just not say who is going to be jailed. period.

if you say it's the scum person, they will just no kill and then we will be like are they innos? are they scum? it proves nothing. It's better for it to be a surprise.
Man, I'm feeling like the logic on this is so simple that I don't get why you would oppose this. Sure, if they don't kill then we get no info, but then we can no lynch and run it again. But if he doesn't say who he's jailing, or lies about it, he could die then we'd know nothing.

I think I may now see a non-scum reason youd say this, but I think the likelihood of it is low.

Shit, I can't figure this out, can you explain why him not using this to give us a conf!inno is not the best play?
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:08 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Also, still want to know if there are modifiers on either Kraeg or Garmr's roles.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:30 am

Post by profii »

In post 463, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 460, profii wrote:we should just not say who is going to be jailed. period.

Man, I'm feeling like the logic on this is so simple that I don't get why you would oppose this. Sure, if they don't kill then we get no info, but then we can no lynch and run it again. But if he doesn't say who he's jailing, or lies about it, he could die then we'd know nothing.

I think I may now see a non-scum reason youd say this, but I think the likelihood of it is low.

Shit, I can't figure this out, can you explain why him not using this to give us a conf!inno is not the best play?
I'm inno child tomorrow regardless of night action so I'm not desperate to inno someone. Obviously I'll clear that up tomorrow

I'd rather keep it secret, hope.garmr targets someone scummy, we get a no kill so there is some chance it's a scum hit and go from there

I get inno'd tomorrow and the scum pool gets narrower and narrower anyway

All good
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 465, profii wrote:
In post 463, Billy Pilgrim wrote:

I'm inno child tomorrow regardless of night action so I'm not desperate to inno someone. Obviously I'll clear that up tomorrow

I'd rather keep it secret, hope.garmr targets someone scummy, we get a no kill so there is some chance it's a scum hit and go from there

I get inno'd tomorrow and the scum pool gets narrower and narrower anyway

All good
Ok. This is obviously a soft, honestly it's so obvious that it's not even a soft. So I will defer. If this is a fake soft, I'm going to be furious and you're going to be mad suspicious, because you took a confirmed inno away. I really don't like it, but it's not my play to make.

Any other thoughts on this. Haven't heard from Emperor or much from Luca on this Lynch. Feel like Mohab, me, Garmr, and Norwegian have weighed in. Skellen should weigh in here on whether she's comfortable with this Lynch.

Also, still waiting to hear whether either of you have modifiers in your role. I went back through approved setups to see whether there were any with jailkeepers and roleblockers both on the town side. So I'd like to hear an answer to that question.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 459, Mohab500 wrote: Anyways, I am still up for a Kraeg lynch, hopefully followed by Garmr. This is my main game.
What the fuck. But you are aware that Garmr is counterclaiming Kraeg? And that Garmr even pushed Kraeg into that claim?
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 466, Billy Pilgrim wrote: Skellen should weigh in here on whether she's comfortable with this Lynch.

Also, still waiting to hear whether either of you have modifiers in your role. I went back through approved setups to see whether there were any with jailkeepers and roleblockers both on the town side. So I'd like to hear an answer to that question.
I think my stance on Kraeg/Garmr is pretty clear, I am only waiting if flippy and Luca have nothing else to say and it's the general consensus to see the Kraeg lynch through. Call it intent to vote once we are all ready to move on. This day has peaked at this point anyway.

I am afraid you won't even find a 9p game with just a Town Roleblocker to begin with. Went through the micro queue after Kraeg's claim for a while and didn't even find one game with a Town Roleblocker. But then again half the micro setups are somehow weird anyway. At least I learned to appreciate mods that edit all flips into their op.

Oh yeah, and obviously no one should reply to the modifier question.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm not sure if Mohab is trying to intentionally seem suspicious or what... Because her post is really bad.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Referring to the Kraeg + Gramr part. I don't see how a S+S is possible in this instance.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:36 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 468, Skellen wrote:
In post 466, Billy Pilgrim wrote: Skellen should weigh in here on whether she's comfortable with this Lynch.

I think my stance on Kraeg/Garmr is pretty clear, I am only waiting if flippy and Luca have nothing else to say and it's the general consensus to see the Kraeg lynch through. Call it intent to vote once we are all ready to move on. This day has peaked at this point anyway.

I am afraid you won't even find a 9p game with just a Town Roleblocker to begin with. Went through the micro queue after Kraeg's claim for a while and didn't even find one game with a Town Roleblocker. But then again half the micro setups are somehow weird anyway. At least I learned to appreciate mods that edit all flips into their op.

Oh yeah, and obviously no one should reply to the modifier question.
I found 1 approved setup it was a mini but not 9p in the setup review thread from the last year (wasn't by RadiantC though) that had both a jk and a town roleblocker. 1 of those roles had a modifier though.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:12 am

Post by profii »

In post 466, Billy Pilgrim wrote:. This is obviously a soft,
Or is it

<_<

>_>

<_<
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

In post 413, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Emperor
A lot of scum use the "Oh i'm feeling disassociated from the game/not solving like i used to/i just don't care as much TBH" as an excuse for why they aren't as eager to help solve the game. Just sayin.

yah they might. just like the V/La thing. but they should know it runs the risk that they’ll die cos if it.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 472, profii wrote:
In post 466, Billy Pilgrim wrote:. This is obviously a soft,
Or is it

<_<

>_>

<_<
Look, if you're confirmed tomorrow, as you suggest, great. If you're not and Garmr dies and we don't know for sure who he checked, then I'm coming for you. The one thing I can do well is strategy around mechanics, if you run this Gambit and we don't get a confirmed inno, then we blew our town pr for nothing.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”