Mini Normal 2098 - Game Over! (Mafia Won)

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

UNVOTE: Kreag

The reactions are strange this is strange. I want to think this through.

Kreag accepts me as a jailkeeper instead of pushing against my counter claim. He should be totally against me.

Mohab want both of us lynched saying we are scum together.

Billy is trying to justify both me and kreag as town.

I thought town was going to let lying scum off the hook so I lied about my role to push the lynch through but instead this weird shit is happening.

I don't mind taking the lynch today because It's my bad I shouldn't lie but I probably will in the future game because 50% of the time it works all the time.

Scenario one
Kreag is town
Mohab see's we are both town and wants to push through two mislynches because we counter claimed each other.

Scenario 2
Mohab is town
Kreag is scum and that's why he is so accepting of my role but Mohab thinks we are a scum team and I'm bussing him with a fake claim because his role pm.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

Mohab and Kreag can not be a scum team.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

In post 414, profii wrote:
In post 412, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 369, profii wrote:

EFN,
ok so EFN is crusing for the early parts of this game which is a worry
He also says he struggles to read Skellen when he usually can which is really at odds with what I just said so that is a problem for me.
He also puts Kraeg at L-1 with no real prior exception to the slot, this is a red flag
I really dont like the post where EFN says he just wants a kill

ok so that's a slot for vote consideration...

VOTE: EFN

putting Kraeg at L-1 is fasho misrep. I never voted him, I said I had intent. pretty sure I’ve voted one time, not including RVS
i'm pretty sure I was saying how I don’t have a read on Skellen shows how disassociated I am from the game
& yeah Skellen may be oozing town to you doesn’t mean I have to feel the same that you do, Im not trying to set anything up I have simply been trying to say that I feel distant from the game & me not having a read on Skellen shows it. its could also be its been awhile since I played with her so im not quick to get a read cos she’s evolved but idk. which it is. it could be all the above
i got confused by the post you did a vote tag but just said intent - my bad, just a mistake not a misrep (at least no intentionally - sorry !)

shame you are disassociated from the game - i hope you get involved. It would be good to have some more things to consider
okay. no worries

I’ll get into it eventually, unless I die :lol:
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Jesus, why does town think it's a good idea to fake claim on this site? Fake-softing is one thing to draw the NK, but fake cc'ing. Wtf? I changed the way I was thinking about this game and now I'm gonna have to come back to it tomorrow, because of this bullshit. I hate these stupid gambits. I hope you got something out of it, because I'm just pissed now.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

"50% of the time it works all the time"
- So basically it works half the time?...

Seriously, for someone who has been actively questioning the intelligence of others this game, that sure was a stupid move. Even if it turns out Kraeg's lying, it isn't optimal to lynch a claimed JK on D1 without a genuine CC. I feel like policy-lynching Garmr for this, but to be honest I don't think he's scum.

The way things are going I'm wondering if we might as well mass-claim already...
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I agree that Mohab looks sketchy calling for the two claimed pr's to be lynched one after another - this doesn't seem to make sense from a Townie perspective.

VOTE: Mohab
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Careful not to pile the votes on though as that's
L-2
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 475, Garmr wrote: Kreag accepts me as a jailkeeper instead of pushing against my counter claim.
He should be totally against me.
As for this point - I can see why he, as Town RB, would consider that you were telling the truth about your own claim - because it makes no sense for scum to claim there. Once Kraeg is lynched and flips Town, your lynch would follow Tomorrow.

Not that I fully believe Kraeg. I don't know what to think after all this BS.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 482, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 475, Garmr wrote: Kreag accepts me as a jailkeeper instead of pushing against my counter claim.
He should be totally against me.
As for this point - I can see why he, as Town RB, would consider that you were telling the truth about your own claim - because it makes no sense for scum to claim there. Once Kraeg is lynched and flips Town, your lynch would follow Tomorrow.

Not that I fully believe Kraeg. I don't know what to think after all this BS.
I'm starting to see kreag as town as well. I feel like the way he process's the game is different than me.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What the fuck?
I’ll just unvote and take my time to process this turn of events.
UNVOTE:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 478, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Jesus, why does town think it's a good idea to fake claim on this site? Fake-softing is one thing to draw the NK, but fake cc'ing. Wtf? I changed the way I was thinking about this game and now I'm gonna have to come back to it tomorrow, because of this bullshit. I hate these stupid gambits. I
hope you got something out of it, because I'm just pissed now.
Well we got mohab strange reaction I think I got quite a bit out of it. The chaos I produce fucks with scum as much as town.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by profii »

In post 474, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 472, profii wrote:
In post 466, Billy Pilgrim wrote:. This is obviously a soft,
Or is it

<_<

>_>

<_<
Look, if you're confirmed tomorrow, as you suggest, great. If you're not and Garmr dies and we don't know for sure who he checked, then I'm coming for you. The one thing I can do well is strategy around mechanics, if you run this Gambit and we don't get a confirmed inno, then we blew our town pr for nothing.
Calm

Scum have a choice - kill garmr and his info or kill me and my inno status

If they believe me

We will deal with the rest tomorrow
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by profii »

In post 475, Garmr wrote:UNVOTE: Kreag

The reactions are strange this is strange. I want to think this through.

Kreag accepts me as a jailkeeper instead of pushing against my counter claim. He should be totally against me.

Mohab want both of us lynched saying we are scum together.

Billy is trying to justify both me and kreag as town.

I thought town was going to let lying scum off the hook so I lied about my role to push the lynch through but instead this weird shit is happening.

I don't mind taking the lynch today because It's my bad I shouldn't lie but I probably will in the future game because 50% of the time it works all the time.

Scenario one
Kreag is town
Mohab see's we are both town and wants to push through two mislynches because we counter claimed each other.

Scenario 2
Mohab is town
Kreag is scum and that's why he is so accepting of my role but Mohab thinks we are a scum team and I'm bussing him with a fake claim because his role pm.
Christ

I feel like kraeg is caught scum and dancing the dance of just seeing the day out, weakly pretending his town until he is lynched because he has no where to go, the only doubtful part is Kraeg has barely posted all game-day so whilst his output right now is minimal that has actually been consistent... when scum get caught they go into a mode of "come on guys I'm town" which is happening but that's all hes done all game so slightly odd

If scum team is mohab/kraeg why cant mohab just try and argue your claim is fake given the kraeg wagon died to try and save his pal? If kraeg is the scum pr, probably a risk worth taking given we are circling in on them both as good lynch candidates

Either way day 1 and 2 lynches are going to be Kraeg and Garmr unless we hit scum on day 1 at which point we review

Keep it simple I suggest
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah let's keep it simple. Honestly, when push comes to shove. All this god damn talk about PR's doesn't change Kraeg's scumminess one bit. Let's just get this over with and lynch Kraeg already.
VOTE: Kraeg
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

I don't like Profii's latest posting. After looking through their content they seem like a viable partner with mohab.

VOTE: Mohab
In post 486, profii wrote:
In post 474, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 472, profii wrote:
In post 466, Billy Pilgrim wrote:. This is obviously a soft,
Or is it

<_<

>_>

<_<
Look, if you're confirmed tomorrow, as you suggest, great. If you're not and Garmr dies and we don't know for sure who he checked, then I'm coming for you. The one thing I can do well is strategy around mechanics, if you run this Gambit and we don't get a confirmed inno, then we blew our town pr for nothing.
Calm

Scum have a choice - kill garmr and his info or kill me and my inno status

If they believe me

We will deal with the rest tomorrow
This would only work if Kreag is scum but say Profii was scum with Mohab. It would allow his partner to get night kill and maybe get a pseudo town confirmation from new players who can't think.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

L-1 by the way.
Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:57 pm

Post by Jackal711 »

VOTE COUNT 1.13

L-1
Mohab500 (4) - Billy Pilgrim, Kraeg, Luca Blight, Garmr
Skellen (0) -
Luca Blight (0) -
Garmr (0) -
Emperor FlippyNips (0) -
profii (0) -
NorwegianboyEE (0) -
Kraeg (2) - Mohab500, NorwegianboyEE
Billy Pilgrim (0) -

Not Voting: Emperor FlippyNips, Skellen, profii

ACTIVITY NOTES:
All is good!

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is Friday, September 13th at 10:00 am PDT which is in
(expired on 2019-09-13 10:00:00)
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by profii »

The though running through my mind is Garmr

He said with bold certainty that Luca was scum, I doubt it
He lied to try and get the lynch he wanted

So he is not playing a team game - is he doing it because he thinks he is the smartest guy in the room (hint garmr, answer seems to be no at this point)

Or is he trying to push a mislynch

So let's think on that

A Kraeg mislynch infers kraeg!town and garmr,!scum - doesn't necessarily mean garmr JK as scum lie

Kraeg does have a low content play style that is easy to call scummy so is a good push for scum but if he flips town we would instantly lynch garmr tomorrow so youd have to be confident that your pal is deep wolf and happy to fend off about 3 lynches

I dont think anyone fits that bill

So I dont think Garmr is scum actually so i retract my point that we lynch him tomorrow - I was just annoyed at this idiocy

So the other scenario is that Kraeg AND garmr are both town. I'll consider that later

I think I need to come back with fresh eyes as I'm totally unimpressed by Garmrs antics

As Billy pointed out you one can soft to attract a NK, which I've obviously attempted to save a JK but for absolutely no reason at all other than garmr thinks he knows it all

Mad right now
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 492, profii wrote:The though running through my mind is Garmr

So he is not playing a team game - is he doing it because he thinks he is the smartest guy in the room (hint garmr, answer seems to be no at this point)

So let's think on that

A Kraeg mislynch infers kraeg!town and garmr,!scum - doesn't necessarily mean garmr JK as scum lie

Kraeg does have a low content play style that is easy to call scummy so is a good push for scum but if he flips town we would instantly lynch garmr tomorrow so youd have to be confident that your pal is deep wolf and happy to fend off about 3 lynches

So I dont think Garmr is scum actually so i retract my point that we lynch him tomorrow - I was just annoyed at this idiocy

So the other scenario is that Kraeg AND garmr are both town. I'll consider that later

I think I need to come back with fresh eyes as I'm totally unimpressed by Garmrs antics

As Billy pointed out you one can soft to attract a NK, which I've obviously attempted to save a JK but for absolutely no reason at all other than garmr thinks he knows it all

Mad right now
Seems kinda like a fake reason to be mad since your not a noob. People do worse shit on this site all the time get over it, it produced some decent reactions.

Honestly I don't think I'm the smartest guy in the room but I will gladly sell myself that way to push a gambit, if I actually thought I was the smartest guy I wouldn't of called it off due to stubbornness.

The pay off If kreag was scum I would of taken the bullet lynched scum and saved a potential power role. Also even now scum will find it hard to act appropriately in the chaos. A Chaos has caused many a scum to slip up because scum don't think like town, while it's easier for scum to adapt to a cookie cutter game, If a bombshell like this hits them they will find it harder and harder to mimic a natural town reaction.

You fail to understand me through and what I get out the game judging by your post. We are fundamentally different when it comes to mafia.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 493, Garmr wrote:The pay off If kreag was scum I would of taken the bullet lynched scum and saved a potential power role. Also even now scum will find it hard to act appropriately in the chaos. A Chaotic environment has caused many a scum to slip up. Scum don't think like town. While it's easier for scum to adapt to a cookie cutter game, If a bombshell like this hits them they will find it harder and harder to mimic a natural town reaction.
Fixed
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Just an reminder to anyone that might be thinking about hammering or signalling intent. I'd appreciate it if Mohab was allowed to say something about this situation first.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:43 pm

Post by profii »

In post 493, Garmr wrote:
In post 492, profii wrote:The though running through my mind is Garmr

So let's think on that

Mad right now
Seems kinda like a fake reason to be mad since your not a noob. People do worse shit on this site all the time get over it, it produced some decent reactions.

Honestly I don't think I'm the smartest guy in the room but I will gladly sell myself that way to push a gambit, if I actually thought I was the smartest guy I wouldn't of called it off due to stubbornness.

The pay off If kreag was scum I would of taken the bullet lynched scum and saved a potential power role. Also even now scum will find it hard to act appropriately in the chaos. A Chaos has caused many a scum to slip up because scum don't think like town, while it's easier for scum to adapt to a cookie cutter game, If a bombshell like this hits them they will find it harder and harder to mimic a natural town reaction.

You fail to understand me through and what I get out the game judging by your post. We are fundamentally different when it comes to mafia.
If people do worse shit I'd get mad at them too dont worry.

I think we have to consider Kraeg as town, which was what happened when the wagon died on him post claim anyway. The only reason it came back was you made a counter claim against a player that looks scummy to everyone.

We have the fact that Kraeg posted between my L-1 and unvote and no self hammer which helps me believe he is town.

You must realise if Kraeg flips town then you are the day 2 lynch. that means the game would probably be at 1v4 which is 3 lynches for your buddy. I dont see anyone in this game saying yeah I'll take that on - so I can't see you trading a PR for 1 of a 2 man team. That suggests you are town.

So then we have mohab who seemingly doesn't understand this counter claim situation. I didnt really want to meta dive but I feel like I need to go check if Mohab has previously displayed similar apparent incompetance in other scum games - if so I'd declare intent but it seems too good to be true at this point so I'm not jumping in with intent right now.

Your billy point is interesting though so if we need to take anything out of this epsiode it's that.
revisit - Billy wants to be in the 'interested in voting kraeg' group but you have come in here and said Billy is trying to justify you and Kraeg as town - that's conflicting in itself.

Let's look at where billly went - initially he says it's a shame you outed yourself but draws up a lynch pool of you and Kraeg, who are both looking town now, so that's bad.
I think I have probably given Billy the oppurtunity to LAMIST by debating the scenarios of what to do with your JK power.
He wants me JK'd for being a leader - over - a suspicious slot - even though I advocated for a secret JK, I wouldnt do this.
again LAMIST
fishy
this is interesting - if billy flips scum we need to revisit this post, I know I'm town and I'm leaning garmr town, so if Kraeg flips town, Billy was happy to highlight at least 2 town players who were pushing town!kraeg, this looks like lining up mislynches to me.
this doesnt actually make sense, according to 457 mohab is in the scum pool so if kraeg flips town you potentially stop the nk but he really wants me in Jail - does billy believe I'm a PR? If we dont lynch billy and I die... you know what do...
"I make lylo" yeah well scum tend to... is how I am now reading that
fishy fishy

VOTE: billy
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:47 pm

Post by profii »

Here is where I am at (ignore the order, just how I'm copy and pasting...)

8) Kraeg - town
3) Luca Blight - town
4) Garmr - town
6) profii - town

7) NorwegianboyEE - leaning town

2) Skellen - I'd like to see Skellens thoughts on the claim retract before EoD
5) Emperor FlippyNips - still needs to post more

1) Mohab500 - requires a meta review to see if that push on the cc people is typical or madness.

9) Billy Pilgrim - el scummo
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

profii why is it when I think your scum you post something like that.

What do you think of billy outrage?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:51 pm

Post by profii »

eh i just voted billy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”