Mini Normal 2098 - Game Over! (Mafia Won)

Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:36 am

Post by Skellen »

Also pagetop
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:36 am

Post by Skellen »

Yay~ :D
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Skellen »

Anyway as I am now I am inclined to vote Billy, the case on him fits while I can see some buts and ifs in flippy's case. Since it would already be L-1 I will wait till tomorrow, Luca hasn't even checked in yet.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Ok, sounds like I'm dead today so this is what I'd ask, because game won't be over tonight one of you other four will be dead, which I would guess would be Luca. I'm actually a little surprised I won't make it around to LYLO, a little grateful given the mistake shenanigans. That said, I'm gonna try and give some help before I go down.

@Garmr - assuming I'm town and you have to play tomorrow, who is scum?

@Skellen - it sounds like you were gearing up for Flippy if it's not me. Is that your second bet?

@Flippy, if you are gonna vote me, where is scum if you have to play tomorrow?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

I figured a surefire way for scum to win after yesterday. But I won't tell people after the game so scum doesn't do it this game.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 704, Garmr wrote:I figured a surefire way for scum to win after yesterday. But I won't tell people
till
after the game, so scum doesn't do it this game.
Fixed
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

I see a lot of words from billy but nothing that actually sorts people.
In post 690, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 687, Garmr wrote:I feel like we should just lynch billy and end the game.
I'm a mislynch, and your play today, in ignoring that you were the first one to defend Kraeg for surface level scummy behavior, while using it to create associatives with me, and pushing me hard makes me think youre the other scum here. But I don't want to get this wrong, because if I'm dead, which it looks like is probably going to happen, I don't want to send the rest of town in the wrong direction. So I'm going to re-read.

Yes, I liked your post trying to look past whether Kraeg was just surface level scummy. I had just seen it in that 2095 game that I was playing with Emperor, where tchill had done the same thing in reference to Emperor. And I knew it was from town, because I was scum. So when I saw you do that, it looked like you were reading for motivation rather than surface level pushes. Now I wonder if you were just protecting your teammate who did nothing but surface pushes all game.

But Skellen again not commenting on the fact that Kraeg shaded virtually everyone but her and Profii after I pointed it out makes me feel like I might be onto something there.
In post 683, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 682, Garmr wrote:So just going to throw this out there. We know that a townie lied and said they were vanilla townie since scum have a roleblocker.

Billy also slipped having knowledge about it yesterday by saying No one would believe it if they came out today.
In post 639, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
I think this is L-1. No lolhammers. Intent then we discuss.

Anyone holding back a PR?
In post 654, Billy Pilgrim wrote:If Kraeg flips town, and someone claims a pr tomorrow, I am going to have a hard time believing it.
Therefore billy is either the town power role or scum that has knowledge of it. I think it's the latter as these look like his fishing for a response not setting up his claim for latter.

I'm 100% vanilla townie and didn't lie about it. So I think the other role should claim.

I don't understand why you're trying to Lynch me so bad today, but this is just wrong, and I'm pretty sure we talked about it D2 so I don't know why you made the mistake. There is a newD3 setup (specifically A3) with a mafia roleblocker and 2 town masons as the exclusive PRs. Now, I no longer think a town pr is holding back. I was saying that yesterday because I wanted to confirm the masons. Once Kraeg flipped they were confirmed for me, because I couldn't one of them confirming the other unless they were both masons. Also, scum masons aren't normal. So Luca and Profii were both lock town once Kraeg flipped. So yes, I was fishing. We were already in mass claim and I made it clear I wanted to get a sense of the setup. And it was my analysis of the setup that had me cast the vote to hit scum Kraeg.

And I saw some late claims post mass claim in the only game I remember playing against Emperor.

Also, Emperor saying:
I think i need to go back over BIlly/skellen before i come to a decision. Cos I haven’t been able to read them all game & in most games I’ve played with them they are pretty obvi town to me.
is pretty odd, because he and I only played one game together, which I can finally talk about since it's over. In that game I passed two "tests," for which I got heavily read as town. Except I was scum.

So what are you talking about unless you were setting up to vote me?

This seems like his throwing mud up against the wall to see what will stick, he hasn't actually tried to eliminate someone from his lynch pool to figure out who scum is.

Finally his answer to my case doesn't actually nullify my case. He just portrays my initial action as scummy he doesn't address his change in behaviour. Say my initial behaviour was scummy(which I don't think it is) would that explain Billys reactions to it or make them less scummy? The answer should be a straight out no. This type of thrown together defence makes me think I hit the nail on the head.

His gone for everyone else today,His day 3 seems survivalist.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:54 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I’m coming around to the idea that it is Billy as well, but still not sure about Flippy.

Need to find time to read over again as if I choose wrong I’ll obviously be the NK.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:21 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Just to share Profii’s thoughts before he died:

He thought Skellen was probably town, but slightly concerned she was letting the Kraeg Lynch happen rather than pushing it
He thought Billy was probably Town due to genuine paranoia
He thought Garmr could be scum due to his unvotes on Kraeg on both days
He thought Flippy was the best bet, and that Garmr should be lynched if Flippy flips green
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:23 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 708, Luca Blight wrote:Just to share Profii’s thoughts before he died:

He thought Skellen was probably town, but slightly concerned she was letting the Kraeg Lynch happen rather than pushing it

He thought Flippy was the best bet, and that Garmr should be lynched if Flippy flips green
A more readable version
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:58 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

In post 676, Emperor flippyNips wrote:@luca– how are you feeling about garmr?
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:59 am

Unless I missed when you got to it
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:08 am

In post 703, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Ok, sounds like I'm dead today so this is what I'd ask, because game won't be over tonight one of you other four will be dead, which I would guess would be Luca. I'm actually a little surprised I won't make it around to LYLO, a little grateful given the mistake shenanigans. That said, I'm gonna try and give some help before I go down.

@Skellen - it sounds like you were gearing up for Flippy if it's not me. Is that your second bet?

Well this could of been condensed & just said “who is scum when i flip greeen @everyone but Luca”
1.)why is that? Just cos you think he’d be dead tomorrow?
2.)why are you surprised you’re not making it to LYLO?
And last but not least
3.)In what way do you think these questions help us now?
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:09 am

In post 708, Luca Blight wrote:Just to share Profii’s thoughts before he died:

Did profi say why he thought garmr? & i still want your thoughts on him.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

I think Skellen is probably town. The only thing that pointed me her way was the way Kraeg interacted with her slot. I think her position vis-a-vis that interaction was good. If I'm wrong on that then well played Skellen.

So I'm between Flippy and Garmr, which assuming I'm today's lunch will probably be the two people left tomorrow with Skellen since Luca is conf!town.

It sounds like most people prefer a Flippy Lynch between the two. I see that, but I have this feeling that it may be Garmr.

Look, Flippy is a solid choice. He's been disengaged the whole game. He says he is going to get back into it, but today he bought time then said he would let us know how he was feeling with a vote. He may have just been waiting to see who there was more interest at the time. I don't know what to make of his interactions with Kraeg. Kraeg's second post in the game shaded Flippy for naked voting Skellen. That could have been svs. Not sure why Flippy would have given intent when Kraeg hit L-1 the way he did if that was his roleblocking partner, but given that it's between either Flippy or Garmr, I have to think either that scum!Flippy expressed intent almost immediately after hitting L-1 when from his POV the Lynch looked all but certain. Or I have to believe that scum!Garmr CC'd his powered partner. I don't think Garmr is wrong to describe me as non-committal with respect to my sorting, but I do think his description of my intent is incorrect. I want everyone to think about how easy this game would be to solve if I'm town. That's part of why I asked that question of both Garmr and Skellen. Skellen seems to have an answer. I don't know that I do.

Im going to operate on the premise that Skellen is town. I can't second guess that at this point or I won't have anything. So between Flippy and Garmr I have to make a decision. If it's Flippy, I basically have to work on the assumption that town had scum, then with minimal assistance from scum redirected a wagon onto town. Mohab hammering is a little wrinkle, but nonetheless that I'm on Mohab for most of day1 then Kraeg votes Mohab claiming that "he's sheeping everyone."

If instead it's Garmr, then we have Garmr starting off with Luca, then CC'ing Kraeg and expressing intent, then hopping onto Kraeg after Profii unvoted, then he parks on Kraeg for a while before hopping over to Mohab, which put Mohab to L-1 before the self-hammer. Then Garmr is 3rd on the Kraeg wagon on D-2.

I'm killing Profii or Garmr (assuming he's town) N1. Also, in my only completed scum game on site, I fakeclaimed cop. Here I pushed for a massclaim and claimed VT. And if it looked like I was rolefishing that's fair. Skellen pointed that out and I don't disagree. What I was actually doing was trying to make sense of the setup. I actually looked at all the approved setups and found one where a town loyal role locker had been approved and I think it may have been in a setup with a jailkeeper (but I can't remember off the top of my head.). So yeah, I was trying to make sense mechanically of the PR claims. That's why I wanted to know if there were any other claims. There was a game just completed with Luca and Flippy where 1 town and 1 scum each fakeclaimed after massclaim. Since I was using setup to figure out my vote and we had already massclaimed, I wanted to make sure I had all the info. And at that point I was trying to figure out if the Mason claim was real.

Garmr comes out the gate on D3 partially trying to build a case off of Norwegian's day one reads. This feels like a hell of a reach. I think maybe he did the kill N1 hoping that someone else would point out the read, but when that didn't work he went back to it.

Look, I don't know where the other scum is. I think Flippy is the easier target here, but I don't know how based on so much inactivity he gets to LYLO, which he will if I'm the Lynch. I think Garmr is the better target today followed by Flippy tomorrow.

Skellen if you're scum good game.

Also, Garmr has left alot of my questions directed towards him unanswered. Even today, I asked a bunch of questions, of a few people, but Garmr shaded me for being in survival mode and not trying to sort. I don't know what he's talking about. I've resigned myself to being the lynch. I don't think I'm talking myself out of the rope. I'm literally just doing this to give good advice when I'm dead.

So as of now, my preference is Garmr>Flippy. But I don't think both my targets will go down. I'm just asking people to take a second look at Garmr and determine if inactive scum!Flippy makes sense in this game.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:12 am

@billy– i was just going to ask you who is scum. Nice job for being ahead of me
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 712, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 703, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Ok, sounds like I'm dead today so this is what I'd ask, because game won't be over tonight one of you other four will be dead, which I would guess would be Luca. I'm actually a little surprised I won't make it around to LYLO, a little grateful given the mistake shenanigans. That said, I'm gonna try and give some help before I go down.

Well this could of been condensed & just said “who is scum when i flip greeen @everyone but Luca”
And last but not least
I'm surprised because I think I'm usually an easy target and my reads are weird so I'm usually a liability in LYLO.

Also, I think I had written that before Luca got back, but nonetheless, he's conf!town so I don't need to sort him.

And I think they help me. Me and the scum team know my alignment, but I think that figuring out who other people think are scum when I flip green will help me in saying who I think is scum for tomorrow.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:19 am

@Billy–Why do you prefer garmr over me? Is it cos i’ve Been less vocal this game so easier to fight in lylo
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:24 am

In post 716, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 712, Emperor flippyNips wrote:

And last but not least
I'm surprised because I think I'm usually an easy target and my reads are weird so I'm usually a liability in LYLO.

Also, I think I had written that before Luca got back, but nonetheless, he's conf!town so I don't need to sort him.

And I think they help me. Me and the scum team know my alignment, but I think that figuring out who other people think are scum when I flip green will help me in saying who I think is scum for tomorrow.
Why wouldn’t you want the conf!towns opinion?

The questions are meant to help you out? In what way? & what are you going to do with the information?
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:33 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

And I think they help me. Me and the scum team know my alignment, but I think that figuring out who other people think are scum when I flip green will help me in saying who I think is scum for tomorrow.[/quote]

The questions are meant to help you out? In what way? & what are you going to do with the information?[/quote]

Yes, they're meant to help me out. And I'd prefer to have it before I disclose why. And if people would prefer, you can wait until everyone's weighed in and my Lynch is inevitable, but I'd like to weigh in before someone hammers me. Maybe I don't get anything useful out of it, but maybe I do, and if so I'd like to help town out with it.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:34 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 719, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I'm surprised because I think I'm usually an easy target and my reads are weird so I'm usually a liability in LYLO.

The questions are meant to help you out? In what way? & what are you going to do with the information?[/quote]

Yes, they're meant to help me out. And I'd prefer to have it before I disclose why. And if people would prefer, you can wait until everyone's weighed in and my Lynch is inevitable, but I'd like to weigh in before someone hammers me. Maybe I don't get anything useful out of it, but maybe I do, and if so I'd like to help town out with it.[/quote]

There were quotes there. I only play on phone. Sorry for screwing that up.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:34 am

In post 440, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 302, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 274, Luca Blight wrote:
Flippy’s reasoning against me feels weird to say the least. Feels like he is trying to look as though he’s taking a stance but is really just fence-sitting.

I hear this fence sitting shit so often its kind of annoying. like why can’t I just plant my thoughts in your brain through text form? how else are y’all going to know them. & my vote on you was me sheeping in what was stilll RVS to me

also what am I doing that is “fence sitting”?

also what even is fence sitting?
You hear about '
this fence-sitting shit'
so often, yet you don't even know what fence-sitting is? right...

It's something that scum often do; avoid taking a real stance so they can't be being blamed for anything, while also keeping their voting options open.
Going thru your iso i noticed this so I thought I’d respond. I don’t like to vote when I’m not around, things can change so quick while you’re gone & have a vote on someone. By this i mean i leave a vote leave for a bit come back to the thread being locked & seeing the person i voted dead & green. But yeah. Take it as you will.

It’s not out of the question to have fence sitting come from town is it?
& if it is after this game it wont be. Not saying its okay, just that its not uncommon in town too. Cos this game could of gone smoother if i was active/invested. I didn’t want to leave it, i thought I’d be able to get the fire back but i guess i was a little more burnt than i thought.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:37 am

In post 720, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 719, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I'm surprised because I think I'm usually an easy target and my reads are weird so I'm usually a liability in LYLO.

The questions are meant to help you out? In what way? & what are you going to do with the information?
Yes, they're meant to help me out. And
I'd prefer to have it before I disclose why.
And if people would prefer, you can wait until everyone's weighed in and my Lynch is inevitable, but I'd like to weigh in before someone hammers me. Maybe I don't get anything useful out of it, but maybe I do, and if so I'd like to help town out with it.[/quote]

There were quotes there. I only play on phone. Sorry for screwing that up.[/quote]

I dont get what you’re saying in the bolded part
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:38 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 717, Emperor flippyNips wrote:@Billy–Why do you prefer garmr over me? Is it cos i’ve Been less vocal this game so easier to fight in lylo

Full disclosure, I've never made LYLO as scum.

I feel like low activity slots would be more difficult to fight in LYLO. I wouldn't be able to use normal town indecision and floppiness against them. E.g. I know I'm erratic as town, I try and play scum a bit more cautiously. I'd be able to highlight all the pushes an active player has made against town and all the times they've protected scum. Inactives wouldn't have that, so all I'd be screeching about is your inactivity.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:39 am

In post 718, Emperor flippyNips wrote: Why wouldn’t you want the conf!towns opinion?
Also didn't see the response/answer to this

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”