Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6650 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6645, Firebringer wrote:
In post 6640, Titus wrote:
In post 6629, Firebringer wrote:Titus,

How exactly was LLD bussed to protect me exactly? I wasn't in any danger of lynch day 1....
Also why do you trust that if you think I am scum I keep my word on who I will and won't govern.
That's not what the VCs tell me.

Second, the possibility of a big keeps you in line.

On a random note, everyone else in your governing pool seems to want mastina but for like 1. If you're town, that's a sign you're on the wrong wagon.
Titus, why would
I
care about being vigged.

also did u notice how mastina switched from wanting me lynched during this governing thing and went for krazy? Do you honestly think that was townie. What was her reasoning? None. She spouted a bunch of nonsense.
Mastina changed her mind because trying to lynch a governor is handing your scumread a free lynch. That being said, I can't believe you'd ever see this as Rogue One mastina. Mastina makes sense to me.

I'd call her my mason buddy but I don't do gambiting anymore. :(
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6651 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:18 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 6647, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 6646, the worst wrote:Do you think my reasoning is bullshit? What part am I lying about?
Towncase at will, my read on you will adjust accordingly.
You said my posts are only fluff, I call bullshit 'cause you explictly said you've been mostly ignoring my posts.
hey pinkball whats up
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6652 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:18 am

Post by mastina »

In post 6460, Krazy wrote:Alisae I don't know what to say but if you choke on Krazy here you're making a mistake.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6653 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 6650, Titus wrote:Mastina changed her mind because trying to lynch a governor is handing your scumread a free lynch. That being said, I can't believe you'd ever see this as Rogue One mastina. Mastina makes sense to me.I'd call her my mason buddy but I don't do gambiting anymore
she literally said it was anti town to not lynch the scum governor. then moved when literally no one was listening to her.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6654 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Firebringer »

mastina has contradicted herself like a dozen times this game. Which granted isn't like scum indicative. But I am pretty fucking sick of it.
Show

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6655 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:21 am

Post by the worst »

I know this is a lukewarm take but I don't really support a Mastina lynch at all anymore
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6656 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:22 am

Post by Firebringer »

would it help u if I told u last time mastina was town she tunneled me so hard when I was cop that she lost us the game?
Show

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6657 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:23 am

Post by the worst »

why the fuck would that help I don't caarrrreeeeee
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6658 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6653, Firebringer wrote:
In post 6650, Titus wrote:Mastina changed her mind because trying to lynch a governor is handing your scumread a free lynch. That being said, I can't believe you'd ever see this as Rogue One mastina. Mastina makes sense to me.I'd call her my mason buddy but I don't do gambiting anymore
she literally said it was anti town to not lynch the scum governor. then moved when literally no one was listening to her.
I lost count of how many times I had to do that as town Titus. If we didn't have a vig, I'd agree with her.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6659 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 6657, the worst wrote:why the fuck would that help I don't caarrrreeeeee
w/e duckie.
Show

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6660 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:25 am

Post by the worst »

w/e warmpuppy.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #6661 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:25 am

Post by mastina »

In post 6471, Alisae wrote:like that post where he comments about mena behind who ank hid behind
Alisae.
That. is. mechanics.
That isn't scumhunting.
That. is. mechanics.
The realm where Krazy is comfortable just hanging around and about as scum.
In post 6471, Alisae wrote:I don’t think his push on mastina is bad, I think its alright?
It is fucking bad. You know why it's fucking bad?
Because Krazy here is unrivaled in experience with me aside from Ankamius and he fucking knows that this is my towngame.
Fuck, he even said as much earlier in the game.
He only started pushing me as scum when I amped up the pressure on his slot--it's a defensive OMGUS.

Menalque can remember my explanation on the subject. Krazy is doing this game what Menalque did in I Don't Remember The Name of This Game:
In post 359, mastina wrote:
In post 353, Menalque wrote:wanna clarify for me why omgus is a scumtell, mastina?
It's not always a scumtell. There are situations where town can, via burden of proficiency, identify scum that are voting them, knowing that the player voting them SHOULD be town.

Most situations are where the player thinks it should be the above, but are just mistaken, overestimating their townness and/or the competency of the player that they are omgusing.

However. There are cases where OMGUS, instead of coming from town, comes from scum. And these are the cases where a player shows no scumread of a player, or if anything show signs of defending that player, but when that player scumreads them and presents decent reasoning, the scum player realizes that they need to fight back. Arguing that they are town is usually not a good option, so instead, their stance shifts into scumreading the player that they previously were not.

These are cases where the aim of the scum player is not to lynch the player in question, but rather discredit them. Failing that, to convince players that the fight is TvT (well, close enough in this case).

That is the basic difference between town omgus and scum omgus. The aim of town omgus is to lynch the player that they are omgusing on the basis of believing (quite often mistakenly) that the push on them came from scum.

The aim of scum omgus is to save the life of the scum player.
This is a scum OMGUS done defensively.
Krazy was townreading me.
My scumread on him is nothing new.
I've scumread him the whole fucking game, and called him lockscum since his scumclaim at the end of D1.
The only thing which has changed is that I amped up my pressure on my scumread on him.
Krazy can't defend himself by calling himself town.
So what he does is bullshit a scumread on me, in the hopes of discrediting me and/or convincing players the fight is TvT.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6662 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:26 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 6658, Titus wrote:
I lost count of how many times I had to do that as town Titus. If we didn't have a vig, I'd agree with her.
if you agree with everything she is saying, I honestly don't know why I am talking to u.
why r u talking to me?

what gives u the impression town me or scum me is going to change his mind on this?
Show

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6663 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:27 am

Post by Pink Ball »

What's up Firedaddy
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6664 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Firebringer »

nm, I have no read on u and just wanted to say hi.

I think worstie and mastina are scum pals. wanted ur thoughts but I think ur town reading worstie somewhat or at least confused on his read on u.
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6665 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6662, Firebringer wrote:
In post 6658, Titus wrote:
if you agree with everything she is saying, I honestly don't know why I am talking to u.
why r u talking to me?

what gives u the impression town me or scum me is going to change his mind on this?

Two fold: I'm not 100% on anyone. I have a theory. That doesn't mean I am correct. I am open to being wrong. Second, if I am right, alienating you limits associative. Third, yelling you're confscum is not going to get you to unvote mastina.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6666 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6664, Firebringer wrote:nm, I have no read on u and just wanted to say hi.

I think worstie and mastina are scum pals. wanted ur thoughts but I think ur town reading worstie somewhat or at least confused on his read on u.
A worst wagon fits within my theory.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6667 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:30 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 6665, Titus wrote:Two fold: I'm not 100% on anyone. I have a theory. That doesn't mean I am correct. I am open to being wrong. Second, if I am right, alienating you limits associative. Third, yelling you're confscum is not going to get you to unvote mastina.
I don't have any vote power Titus.
also wouldn't alienating me just make associations between us be the only thing limited and we both know we aren't scum together.
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6668 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6667, Firebringer wrote:
In post 6665, Titus wrote:Two fold: I'm not 100% on anyone. I have a theory. That doesn't mean I am correct. I am open to being wrong. Second, if I am right, alienating you limits associative. Third, yelling you're confscum is not going to get you to unvote mastina.
I don't have any vote power Titus.
also wouldn't alienating me just make associations between us be the only thing limited and we both know we aren't scum together.
You'd shut down talking if I grilled hostile. Look at PB and Krazy for instance.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6669 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Firebringer »

im pretty sure if u constantly grilled me id just be mocking u.
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6670 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6669, Firebringer wrote:im pretty sure if u constantly grilled me id just be mocking u.
Same point. You wouldn't be open which limits my ability to find your partners through your words.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6671 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:35 am

Post by the worst »

If I'm still commonly scumread I'd rather be lynched today than like go into lylo as an extremely obvious path to loss fwiw but also I'd rather be here when the plist hits a more manageable number so I can do things

what a dilemma
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #6672 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:37 am

Post by mastina »

In post 6472, the worst wrote:his play around LLD was solid wrt like blatant disregard for her continued existence/good wagon position/iirc he like told people to vote her and actually drew attention to her exploding scumfuckery
Krazy's play around LLD was what moved him from being a scumread to being lockscum.

Speaking of:
In post 2660, Krazy wrote:
In post 2637, mastina wrote:The last time I had that stance on him...he was scum.
wasn't that also your reasoning in EICN when I basically didn't play the first fifty pages and then you didn't realize which head I was after that?
Oh hey look. Back here Krazy said that in EICN I didn't realize which head he was.

Why did his narrative recently change on that subject to saying that in EICN I wasn't playing the game at all and was lazily scumreading him?
In post 2924, Krazy wrote:Hmm, is bargaining gated by hammer?
Whatever, I didn't hammer but I'm still curious how all this works
Bargain Watcher Fruit

Is this void since hammer or is the bargaining irrespective of dayphases? It seems like you make the actual choices in twilight?
This was one of the first posts which moved Krazy from a scumread to lockscum. The "I'm curious how this works" is obvious bullshit.

It was also where I noticed Krazy's overly strong focus on mechanics.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6673 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:39 am

Post by Firebringer »

think one of krazy and mastina is scum. I feel good about my pool
Show

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6674 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:39 am

Post by the worst »

have you done a read list lately Mastina?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”