Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6625 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I haven't read your posts, I came back to 50 new pages and I skimmed through them. My reasoning may be weak from your point of view, but my townread is strong, so why would I focus on your posts if I'm not trying to reevaluate your slot?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6626 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Wow, another pagetop while in the bathroom. My vowels are strong
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6627 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:14 am

Post by Dannflor »

yeah okay that's fair

I knew there was a danger that I was conf biasing and reading over your scum game made me reconsider
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6628 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:15 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 6436, mastina wrote:A few have played with me some. popsofctown.
Can you cite a game we've played together besides Any Non-Dead Person? Since that makes it weird to list me and not Titus, since I only played as part of a hydra with Titus.
In post 6436, mastina wrote:
In post 6433, Alisae wrote:
In post 6429, mastina wrote:Pink Ball is the weakest scumread proper because it wasn't until he took a read on me he absolute wouldn't take as town that I had any reason to think he might be scum.
He has fucking seen the way I operate power roles.
Could he let me know if you make an anti-town outing of your role on D2's just to reduce your lynch equity as town? Because that's a lot of my problem with your slot.
In post 6530, Alisae wrote:I mean I have a link to a scumgame of his where he solocarried but I was moreso just thinking that his play here is nothing compared to guns and roses where he was blatantly obvtown and trying to solve
He did that in the MiniTheme I modded too.
He was immediately tossed in townread heaven separate from the other players then posted 93 posts of solves in it that only he and I could read before D2 ended and added the second player to townread heaven. This game he's been coasting. I feel like if he was town he would have been targeted for a mislynch by now.
In post 6578, Pink Ball wrote: He is one of my strongest townreads, along with Firedaddy, GreyIce and Katsuki. MariaR, the worst and pops too
I'm concerned about you voting mastina alongside me, especially since I agree with Ali that your justification was off.
In post 6611, Pine wrote:
In post 6609, Titus wrote:Pine, who would you want me hooded with if I won the neighborizer?
That’s not how the game works.

As of right now, I keep the fruit. No one has interested me.
But I drew your very likeness.

I'm getting some cold feet on mastina slot. It's possible for her to post this slip if she's like, just so incredibly bad at mechanics she goes into bodyguard games feeling like "boy, I'm so excited about being a PR and getting townread". Like I didn't want to take the interpretation of her being that far off on how a game of mafia works when she is the person I remember posting wall articles all the time way back when.
The biggest reason to get cold feet is that a scummy bodyguard can get herself killed and avoid the mislynch. I won a game of mafia as town from putting a bodyguard at L-1 a couple days ago. That is how the role works.
Ugh, that line of text is so bad though. "I wanted town to not know how I died" wtf.
mastina please land a BG.
And don't do vanity townreads with your BG.
Not that you have so far, both protects you claimed to have done were good.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6629 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Firebringer »

Titus,

How exactly was LLD bussed to protect me exactly? I wasn't in any danger of lynch day 1....
Also why do you trust that if you think I am scum I keep my word on who I will and won't govern.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6630 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:17 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 6578, Pink Ball wrote:@SS I don't remember saying Dann would never flip scum, maybe you got me mixed up with someone else? I said his reaction could be NAI, but I'm townreading him for it, but the posts above show that I haven't been THAT hyperbolic with my read on him.

He is one of my strongest townreads, along with Firedaddy, GreyIce and Katsuki. MariaR, the worst and pops too
In post 6573, Pink Ball wrote:About Dann, yes, I said it could be NAI, but it would be NAI in general. You can define it as AI in particular cases depending on who we are talking about. I think Dann would be more self conscious about that kind of thing towards me. I'm not saying he wouldn't do it, I'm saying that he would be more cautious, so the timing of those posts is relevant.
Like you say I'm one of your strongest town reads, but I don't know how your reasoning gets you there.

I town read you for similar reasons originally but that was only a town lean. You think it's that unrealistic that I could fake that interaction as scum?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6631 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Yes, I think it's unrealistic given our relationship. You could fake it, but it would take you more time to do it than the time you interacted with me. It seemed genuine, and if you were scum, I don't think you could've reacted that fast to my wholesomeness
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #6632 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Katsuki »

I thought I was voting Mastina.

VOTE: MASTINA
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #6633 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 6632, Katsuki wrote:I thought I was voting Mastina.

VOTE: MASTINA
All votes were reset in post .
This is a Parachute.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #6634 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:27 am

Post by Katsuki »

Oh. Can we get that info updated in the OP?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6635 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:28 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I don't think scum!Dann's first thought while reading the appreciation page is "I could use this to get townread by PB"; instead, makes more sense a "should I?" line of thought, and that decision takes more time. So the best conclusion from my point of view is that you never had to make a decision simply because it comes from a town mindset. As I said, weak from your point of view, strong from mine.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6636 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:36 am

Post by the worst »

I'd lynch PB over Mastina and krazzy atm as well
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6637 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I'll end your whole career
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #6638 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:41 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 6634, Katsuki wrote:Oh. Can we get that info updated in the OP?
OP is now up to date.
This is a Parachute.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6639 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 6488, Pink Ball wrote: Duck, I'm calling you out, stick your head out of your ass.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6640 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6629, Firebringer wrote:Titus,

How exactly was LLD bussed to protect me exactly? I wasn't in any danger of lynch day 1....
Also why do you trust that if you think I am scum I keep my word on who I will and won't govern.
That's not what the VCs tell me.

Second, the possibility of a big keeps you in line.

On a random note, everyone else in your governing pool seems to want mastina but for like 1. If you're town, that's a sign you're on the wrong wagon.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6641 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:58 am

Post by the worst »

What are you calling me out for, Bill? :giggle:
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6642 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:01 am

Post by the worst »

In post 6483, the worst wrote:Bill what should we be townreading?
In post 6488, Pink Ball wrote:@duck you aknowledged that you have ignored my posts, so calling them entire fluff is bullshit. I've called town my townreads, I've voted flipped scum and didn't contribute to the wrong pushes on both DGB and Ari (who by the way, are we going to ignore the players who were oh so sure Ari was scum? Looking at you again Ali, fuck your reads), and I've played consistent with my towngames to AT LEAST not get mislynched even when I don't have enough time like I used to had. "Not impressed by Pink so far" my ass, I'm not a gold star player, I'm good at not getting mislynched and you're all fucking around because of my activity.

Duck and Ali, I'm calling you both out, stick your head out of your asses.
I asked what we should be townreading and you give me this shit smh

whack that iso button and point me in the right direction? sorry but I'm not sure what onus you're putting on me here and why you think it's reasonable. I have like 20 or something slots to work with, I hate larges, and you haven't even blipped my radar.

Frankly I love you but I actually don't care if you're calling me out or not. I have nothing to give you and I don't understand what you think I should have to give you.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6643 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:06 am

Post by Pink Ball »

You're one of the few players I can call out for scumreading me for bullshit reasoning. We can work it out later when I get access to a computer, but I'm asking you to townread me like pretty please basically
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6644 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I can make a towncase on myself, it's pretty easy and awesome
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6645 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:12 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 6640, Titus wrote:
In post 6629, Firebringer wrote:Titus,

That's not what the VCs tell me.

Second, the possibility of a big keeps you in line.

On a random note, everyone else in your governing pool seems to want mastina but for like 1. If you're town, that's a sign you're on the wrong wagon.
Titus, why would
I
care about being vigged.

also did u notice how mastina switched from wanting me lynched during this governing thing and went for krazy? Do you honestly think that was townie. What was her reasoning? None. She spouted a bunch of nonsense.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6646 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:13 am

Post by the worst »

Do you think my reasoning is bullshit? What part am I lying about?
Towncase at will, my read on you will adjust accordingly.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6647 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 6646, the worst wrote:Do you think my reasoning is bullshit? What part am I lying about?
Towncase at will, my read on you will adjust accordingly.
You said my posts are only fluff, I call bullshit 'cause you explictly said you've been mostly ignoring my posts.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6648 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:16 am

Post by mastina »

In post 6459, Menalque wrote:
@mastina, I meant more like, could you explain your Kats read?
Sure.
In post 3178, mastina wrote:
In post 2637, mastina wrote:Katsuki
^Pine picked Katsuki as a replacement in the first iteration of this game for damn good reason. Katsuki's a skilled scum player, who also has a knack for pulling impressive townplays if left unchecked, so picking Katsuki is a good denial pick. That having been said, while I think Katsuki's play here could be scum, I know that Katsuki's alignment should become more obvious as the game progresses and right now I'm not sure it's scum.
IF LLD is scum (her attempted self hammer makes that look likely, but it's not definitive), both GreyIce and Katsuki become strong townreads. If lld flips town, they remain where they are.
Basically it comes down to a simple fact; for the same reason I believe GreyICE is town, I believe Katsuki is town--yes, I do think that Katsuki's D1 push on LLD doesn't come from a scum Katsuki. No, I don't think Katsuki's relative lack of content since then diminishes that read.

Town players have an awfully nasty habit.

Like, 90% of town players do this.

They'll establish a good read on a player, but then when the player they have that good read on falls out of focus, they forget why they townread them; they forget the good reasons that the player was town; they have their read deteriorate. Now this can be a good thing because scum can get locked as town early and then be exposed as scum later--but when that happens, it's usually because you look at their earlier content and realize it wasn't actually town, not because you look at their current content and think it's scum.

Basically, if the townread deteriorates, what you need to do is look at the original reasoning to see if it still holds true--and when it comes to Katsuki, I absolutely believe that it does. This was Katsuki's last game where I saw him as scum.
This was Katsuki's last game where I saw him as town.
In the scumgame, Katsuki did nothing; in the towngame, Katsuki scumhunted and was engaged heavily.
Now look at Katsuki's iso this game.
Even post-LLD lynch, Katsuki is not doing nothing. Katsuki scumhunts and there is engagement.

Katsuki's push on LLD is something I don't think comes from scum distancing; Katsuki's play here far more closely resembles his towngame than his scumgame.

I get the read deteriorating because you haven't seen Katsuki as much.
But if you take a look at why the townread was there in the first place...it absolutely still holds true.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6649 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:18 am

Post by the worst »

I'm only ever talking about the posts I've seen like how would I be talking about anything else

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”