I present to you, the
Ballad of fgdtdtdtdr
MeMe wrote:
unvote: rite
vote: fgdtttttrrrrr
(or however it's spelled)
MeMe wrote:You're one vote away from being dead,
fgtttddrrrr
...your job now is to talk us out of killing you.
ZONEACE wrote:ill give
ftgertdsderddrtd
11 hours from now then im puttig the final vote on
ZONEACE wrote:
ftrgerdtddrartd
you are down to your last six hours what say you spek up your staying silent not really helping your case right now
Stewie wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:
ftrgerdtddrartd
you are down to your last six hours what say you spek up your staying silent not really helping your case right now
Wouldn't that be exacly like having a deadline? give some time, and if DP puts a deadline, then you put the vote in. For now, let
fggttrrr
... whatever his/her name is speak. :)
ZONEACE wrote:no he had his chance he wasted it and didnt use the second one we gave him
unvote whoever i was voting if iw as voting for someone
and
vote fterdredetterder
Dragon Phoenix wrote:That's enough votes for a lynch.
fgdtdtdtdr
in whatever pronounciation must hang.
Not Voting (3) -
AaronFrost, Hectic, skitter30
NMSA (1) -
Tchill13
Tchill13 (1) -
NotMySpamAccount

With
alive, it takes
to hammer.
Day 1 ends in
(expired on 2019-09-29 08:00:00)

Game Notes

- skitter30 is V/LA on Fridays and Saturdays
- Hectic is V/LA from 17th to 21st
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:51 am

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

This lylo has been brutal and I don't see a way out. My motivation to play this is p much gone, and I doubt we win this even if I do somehow get tchill lynched. I can tell the tide is turning against me, and that's mostly my fault, but I'll make one last push to see if I can convince you guys somehow, and then I'm gonna throw in the towel. I know this is blatant AtE, but it's all I can do at this point.
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:04 am

In post 52, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 48, NotMySpamAccount wrote:VOTE: Elements

Hectic's post was a beauty. I have high expectations for this game.

Pedit: nvm this is a bad post VOTE: Tchill
VOTE: Elements

Your call buddy.
Phrases this post like an rvs omgus vote, but doesn't vote me for some reason, instead votes an easier ml.
In post 60, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: reaper

I actually agree with you. I voted elements to see what NotMySpam would do but I'm more interested in pushing reaper tbh.
In my experience this usually comes from scum trying to back out of a bad play.

He says reaper's reasoning is too weak in , then walks it back and says he believes him in .

, and are just commentary, not a real contribution. Same for and , and now that I look at it, most of the beginning of D2, too.

He also throws a lot of shade around that time.

Of course in lylo we have the lie about being vt, so LaL is in play, and then he spends most of his time just shading me without commenting on my actual play at all. With that said...

Tchill, I challenge you do do an isodive on me like I've done twice now to you. See if you can come up with anything I've done that's scummier than you.
Show

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:32 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Still not convinced by Spam's arguments against Tchill. I find it hypocritical that he talks about Tchill's lack of contribution while he himself contributed nothing for the first two days.
In post 752, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
Tchill, I challenge you do do an isodive on me like I've done twice now to you. See if you can come up with anything I've done that's scummier than you.
I would like Tchill to do this however.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm off Wednesday. Will get to this then.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Spoiler:
In post 122, AaronFrost wrote:Elements why are you sheeping me?
In post 270, AaronFrost wrote:So your solution is to quickhammer with 10+ days left on the deadline therefore giving us less time to generate helpful discussion?
In post 299, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 290, Elements wrote:So this pinged me straight away:
In post 256, AaronFrost wrote:I don't see this flipping scum tbh. If it flips town, then at least one of the last three on the wagon {Spam, Elements, Azure} are probably scum.
In post 289, skitter30 wrote:There's almost for sure scum on (the back half of) that wagon
VOTE: elements
Especially Aaron's post. Is basically telling scum "we're most likely going to lynch inside these three tomorrow" then Azure dies. To me that looks like scum trying to cause confusion off the night kill and push a mislynch on NMSA or me. Most likely me given azurs's reads.

I have two current theories:

1 - Aaron/Skitter scum team. Aaron setting up the mislynch set at the end of the last day then they killed azure in the night for added confusion. Now they start pushing on one of the others in Aaron's set (me). The only problem I have is that skitter is an expereienced player and I can't imagine them being so brazen with their first post.

2 - We have absolutely no idea what's going on. Mafia are sitting back watching us tear ourselves apart. The night kill was purely to confuse us. This works due to the number of wagons that reached L-1 and the speed in which they did so. At most I think there would be 1 scum on any of those wagons. That said, I'm going to check back through the voting and have a look.

For now VOTE: Aaron
will change once I've looked at the voting
Couple problems with this theory of yours.

1) Why would I kill the easiest person to push for a mislynch? Almost everyone was set on scum!Azure by the end of the day (including you) and since I pushed her pretty early on in the day, it doesn't benefit me to kill her when it would've been almost too easy to convince everyone to lynch her today. Assuming scum!me and the three I mentioned at the end of the day are town, I'd probably kill either you or Spam to narrow that pool down even more allowing myself to push that mislynch further.

2) Where are you getting me/skitter from? Is it because both of us were against the Reaper lynch? Why would both scum partners be against a wagon on a townie?
In post 355, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 351, Elements wrote:
In post 290, Elements wrote:Most likely me given azurs's reads.
In post 297, Elements wrote:Me being azure's strongest scum read
Twice I commented on me being Azure's strongest scum read thank you very much Hectic.

I'm not so sure about the everyone's thoughts that there was scum in the last three of the wagon. Hectic and roster had their votes parked on her for the majority of the - albeit short - day, and most of Hectic's posts are him saying roster is scummy and so pushing for her lynch.
3 posts in a row voting for Reaper, all within 20 minutes of each other, and you don't think there's scum in there? Or are you just saying that because you're scum?

I don't necessarily like the vote parking argument here because the day was so short. Hectic was scumreading Reaper throughout most of the day, but he was also scumreading Azure a fair amount as well. seems like the kind of post scum would make to set up a potential mislynch but in order to do that, you need to actually, you know, keep her alive. Is WIFOM really the best reason you can come up with for why Azure was killed?
In post 364, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 361, Elements wrote:
In post 356, AaronFrost wrote:And now you're trying to push an inactive player for a lynch.
I'm currently voting Hectic
You started the day by voting for roster and he's one of your two scumreads currently
In post 383, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 381, Elements wrote:Skitter, you think I'm scum, in what world do I think Azure is the optimal night kill?
In what world is Azure the optimal night kill for anyone.

I'll use the same logic Tchill used against me earlier, anyone can easily say "I would never kill Azure, that would be a bad move for me."

these are some of the posts day1/day2 that were townie from aaron ^
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 747, Hectic wrote:Now, that's really fucking interesting.
Skitter completely ignored my post here, makes me think I may be onto something.
no, i missed the post
yes, as town i recognize that you need to work with the other townies in lylo to win the game, and as scum i try to mimic things i think town!me would say so there are mannerisms that show up in both my town and scumgames
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Hectic »

Ugh I don't fucking know.
Spam's posts haven't convinced me, still think he's scum.
Aaron/Skitter though I literally have no fucking clue.
Aaron's tone recently has been pinging me a little though, I don't remember him being this fucking cautious/tentative in tone.
Like 753 especially.
Will have to look through that newbie game again.
Though skitter seems to be fucking set on lynching me over Aaron.
So the only way I can win might be to hope Skitter's scum and hope Aaron will choose correctly.

Fucking disaster regardless.
We'll all be in the sewage by the end of this game.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:44 am

Post by AaronFrost »

How have I been acting cautious/tentative?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i don't really have anything new to say
Show
Hiatus once more.

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:11 pm

In post 759, skitter30 wrote:i don't really have anything new to say
Yeah, that's the problem. Tchill won't be here til tomorrow, so y'all will be rushed to choose which of us to lynch.
Show

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by skitter30 »

oh wow there's only like 4 days left
i think most people have already chosen tbh
Show
Hiatus once more.

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:31 pm

In post 761, skitter30 wrote:oh wow there's only like 4 days left
i think most people have already chosen tbh
Yep, but I've done my best, and now all I can do is wait for tchill to show up, and then try to refute whatever he posts.
Show

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 216, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 194, Hectic wrote:
In post 124, NotMySpamAccount wrote:k I love Hectic's posting style. In all seriousness though, Reaper is playing really scummy. I would posit exactly one scum between him and Hectic. My bet is on tchill for the other, but I'll go iso azuresky too.
Why exactly one in us? Is that because you scumread both of us, or because you scumread Reaper and town____ me?
Because I think it's likely that you two are TvS, I just haven't decided which is which yet.
In post 281, Saladman27 wrote:
VC 1.7
In post 19, Stasia wrote:IC, if we kill you can we still ask for help? >_>
ReaperOfSouls (5) -
rosterfoster, Hectic, NotMySpamAccount, Elements, Azuresky
HAMMER!

Elements (2) -
AaronFrost, skitter30
rosterfoster (1) -
ReaperOfSouls
Not Voting (1) -
Tchill13

With
alive, it takes
to hammer.
Day 1 ends in
(expired on 2019-09-17 11:00:00)

Game Notes

- skitter30 is V/LA on Fridays and Saturdays
In post 282, Saladman27 wrote:ReaperOfSouls was lynched! He was a
Vanilla Townie

Spoiler: Role PM
VTYou are a
Vanilla Townie!

You possess no special abilities other than your voice and your vote!

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, and at least one townie is still alive.

Night 1 ends (expired on 2019-09-09 09:00:00). Please submit any night actions by then!
In post 294, NotMySpamAccount wrote:VOTE: Hectic
In post 407, NotMySpamAccount wrote:k, I took a step back from the game and reread everything from a neutral pov. My reads have totally shifted, and I like Hectc for town now. I actually think Elements is scum. I don't want to hammer early, so I'll just UNVOTE: , but
intent on Elements 24h or so after the replacement shows up

Pedit: perfect timing lol
In post 409, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 405, Elements wrote:Everyone who's voting me, when I flip town who are do you think is scum?
Probably Hectic, maybe with Tchill or roster? It's tough to find a good team that doesn't have you tbh
this is pretty nice. He stays true to his reaper/hectic TvS read but suddenly has a change of mind? Then immediately states Hectic or Tchill is the next push if elements flips town.

This would make sense as to why me and hectic weren't the nk. Hectic has obviously tried to control the game the most, if town makes sense to be killed here unless he's being setup for the ML. Of course scum like to have options in lylo. There wasn't much reason to kill me I'll admit. That said a hectic NK limits spams options and proves his TvS read on Reaper/Hectic is wrong. The door is obviously still open here.

Because of my feelings that hectic was town to begin with, This makes me want to lock town hectic almost.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 465, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Well this isn't a fun lylo. At least and probably only 1 scum in {Hectic, Tchill}, and Aaron as the other probably. I'm Town Indecisive Doctor. I can't protect the same person 2 nights in a row. I'd rather not claim who I've protected for obvious reasons.
he's still pushing it here.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 407, NotMySpamAccount wrote:k, I took a step back from the game and reread everything from a neutral pov. My reads have totally shifted, and I like Hectc for town now. I actually think Elements is scum. I don't want to hammer early, so I'll just UNVOTE: , but
intent on Elements 24h or so after the replacement shows up

Pedit: perfect timing lol
In post 405, Elements wrote:Everyone who's voting me, when I flip town who are do you think is scum?
Probably Hectic, maybe with Tchill or roster? It's tough to find a good team that doesn't have you tbh
In post 424, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
Elements wrote:
Are there "good" teams that do have me?
Now you're against me there is literally zero opposition to my wagon. None at all. Does that not strike you as odd. As it stands I think the point of the night kill was to mislynch me, if I was scum that means the night kill was for the express purpose of bussing me.
Yes, I can see you as scum with roster or Tchill much more easily than I could see them w/ Hectic.

Hectic wrote:
In post 386, Hectic wrote:
In post 309, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
Elements wrote:
In post 294, NotMySpamAccount wrote:VOTE: Hectic
Give some explanation before I join you?
Gladly:
In post 279, Hectic wrote:If Reaper flips town here:
Scum!Azure is hammering him before his replacement can come in to townspew and save this miserable train wreck of a slot.
That or she's playing as REAL fucking bad town.
Like town that doesn't deserve to be called town, or even a village.
More like a slum.
and
Elements wrote:I'm thinking hectic might be scum from the night kill. It's obviously just for confution, and that's a very hectic thing to do. (No pun intended)
The nk is a crazy move, but that post makes it look even worse.
Talking about your second point.
Why is this "a very hectic thing to do" for you? Have I played with you before, what makes you think I in particular would make that kind of fucking ridiculous play?
Hey Spam, answer this.
From your play this game, I'd guess you're a fairly unpredictable player.
Elements wrote:
In post 416, Hectic wrote:But one could argue I was that counterwagon until Spam saw some fucking sense earlier.
Counter wagon of 2? With no interest from anyone else? I don't think so you tumble dryer.
This is a micro, you were at L-2.
In post 554, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 533, Hectic wrote:@Spam:
That's unfortunate, but as long no one fucking hammers early today, it should be all good.
So it doesn't specify you can't self-heal in your role PM?

Why Elements?
I thought elements was town. I only changed my mind when Ivthoight he was pocketibg me.
I was scum most likely scum WITH elements but I was also probably scum WITHOUT elements.

Hectic vs Flip was supposed to be TvS. He's kept the door open there as well.

It makes sense to drag me to lylo due to my low post count BUT he got caught in a fake claim.

Spam claims protective then pushes Me or hectic, whichever gives him the win.

his explanation of his flip on hectic and elements was that he was paranoid elements was pocketing him. What a joke of an excuse.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 596, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I'm about 10 posts into Aaron's iso rn, and honestly, it's sounding more like newish town than scum. I'm not sure what prompted my original sr there, but I'm starting to lean a bit more town. Also, with skitter claiming vt, that puts her solidly back in the scumpool.
In post 597, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Yeah I'm not sure what prompted my sr other than maybe subconcious omgus. His iso is actually pretty good. skitter, you're in the hot seat now.
hands a TR for aaron and cant explain his past SR there.

looks to push skitter/tchill here. I believe he's pandering to aaron here. Which means aaron is either town or he's giving an excuse to TR his scum mate (too weak of an excuse imo for me to be comfortable with thinking aaron is his mate)
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 621, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
skitter30 wrote:My playstyle's been in flux over the the past month or so
(Like i can point to a towngame that just finished where i did ... exactly what you're calling me out on)

You're basically making an (inaccurate) holistic playstyle argument, and not explaining what i've done here, in this game, that's scummy
One big difference is that that game had a whole lot more content from you. Your posts weren't just simple comments, but actually advancing the gamestate substantially. I don't see that here, and I'd invite anyone else to go look at that link and see if they agree with me. Simply, BOP says you should have contributed a
lot
more to the game than you have.
ok so Spam wasn't too active.

all of a sudden spam is hammering home a skitter SR and hasn't even mentioned a skitter SR before lylo.

I still cant tell what to make of this. If he's pandering to !town aaron and i think hectic is town then I have to believe this is a bus. Which is possible given spam's fake claim didn't work and he's in panic mode.

Pander to hectic and Aaron. Push skitter/tchill

if he can make enough sense of this team he has the 2 votes for the tchill mislynch.

this is really his only avenue of play IF his teammate is skitter because my claim is more believable than his claim straight up. This is backed up by what has been said of the 2 claims in game.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

and really the only thing that makes me think its a bus...

the pandering to hectic/aaron AND the fact that spam is pushing Skitter for... Being too good as town to let this game state happen lol.

what a weak case.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 638, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Wait what the heck am I doing. I'm casing skitter, when I know tchill is scum. I should be casing him instead to make people vote conf!scum.
In post 659, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 657, AaronFrost wrote:That's my point. He was putting so much effort into pushing scum!skitter and now he's all of a sudden dropping it.
yeah, because I should focus on getting people to vote conf!scum, not someone who I'm pretty sure is scum but not certain. I can prevent the loss today by getting tchill lynched, but lynching skit could concievably end it today if I'm wrong. Therefore, it's objectively better for town if I go after tchill today (since it's only going to be me or him)
see, spam has planted the seed for skitter/tchill.

Just has to hammer away at tchill now.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 661, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 660, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 658, Tchill13 wrote:So you think it's skitter/spam? I can see that.
Could be.

Alternate theory is that
Spam's trying to push a mislynch to skitter for if/when we enter D4 LyLo
. I will say I'm feeling slightly less confident that skitter is town but I need to ISO her.
The only way for me to push a ml is if I'm scum, but if I'm scum the nthe only way you reach d4lylo is if I get lynched. I can't push a ml if I'm dead. Therefore, the bolded is impossible regardless of my alignment.
heres why pushing skitter is perfect

when spam is lynched today thats all distancing from skitter. He'll hope skitter can pull one out due to it.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 542, skitter30 wrote:
In post 472, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 166, Tchill13 wrote:2 wagons at L-1 before page 8. Doesn't surprise me that neither has went through, I highly doubt this one does. Other than frost azure can't pinpoint a reason for any vote. Can't really look too much into RVS votes imo, I mean I don't think either wagon has had good reason tbh because reapers and azures blew up for little to no reason.
OK so I'm 2 shot doc and here's my crumb. First letter of every sentence is "2DOC" as in 2 shot doc. So NotMySpamAccount is scum.

I targeted hectic n1 and Aaron n2.

VOTE: NotMySpamAccount
i actually spotted this at the time ^

i was kinda suspicious of tchill for parts of the game (in particular he felt partner-y with elements), but i never really went hard after him because this was in the back of my mind and if he *was* a doc i didn't want to force him to out unnecessarily

also i think that 2shot doc kinda fits better with 3shot rb than indecisive doc; it feels more ~symmetric~ if that makes sense
first mention of spam from skitter I believe.

also, if the plan is for spam to bus skitter.

the distancing would be maximized if skitter SR'd spam.

Tchill lynch wins them the game.

Spam lynch needs to get max town points for skitter.

thats how they're viewing this.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 160, skitter30 wrote:meh tchill is kinda scummy

i think azure has a townie-ish reaction to getting wagoned (specifically and )
In post 333, skitter30 wrote:
In post 307, Tchill13 wrote:As long as you've dismissed it lol. Sorry. Of the 2 who do you think is the more likely to be scum? I'd say skitter. Seemed fence sitty d1.
oh, *do* tell
In post 340, skitter30 wrote:well that kinda makes a tchill/elements team more likely, i think
In post 374, skitter30 wrote:i don't remeber if i said this but i think tchill/elements could be a thing
In post 542, skitter30 wrote:
In post 472, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 166, Tchill13 wrote:2 wagons at L-1 before page 8. Doesn't surprise me that neither has went through, I highly doubt this one does. Other than frost azure can't pinpoint a reason for any vote. Can't really look too much into RVS votes imo, I mean I don't think either wagon has had good reason tbh because reapers and azures blew up for little to no reason.
OK so I'm 2 shot doc and here's my crumb. First letter of every sentence is "2DOC" as in 2 shot doc. So NotMySpamAccount is scum.

I targeted hectic n1 and Aaron n2.

VOTE: NotMySpamAccount
i actually spotted this at the time ^

i was kinda suspicious of tchill for parts of the game (in particular he felt partner-y with elements), but i never really went hard after him because this was in the back of my mind and if he *was* a doc i didn't want to force him to out unnecessarily

also i think that 2shot doc kinda fits better with 3shot rb than indecisive doc; it feels more ~symmetric~ if that makes sense
thats skitters first mention of !town Tchill. Skitter has SR'd me the whole game (and hasn't done much about it which lines up with the save hectic/tchill for lylo thought process)

This makes sense because she's bussing spam and the only TR reason for skitter is my claim. Nothing else.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 544, skitter30 wrote:
In post 476, Hectic wrote:
In post 448, Tchill13 wrote:OK mass claim time.

I'm vt. I think hectic is next then NotMySpamAccount.
Why the fuck did you claim VT here?

At least this confirms there's one scum between Tchill and Spam.
I agree that Aaron is likely the second.
i think ur more likely scum than aaron
In post 546, skitter30 wrote:
In post 513, AaronFrost wrote:Yeah he should reveal his Night 1 target since I assume he can target him again tonight if he wanted.

Assuming town!Spam though, wouldn't it not matter since scum would just kill the doc anyways?
if we lynch correctly in the pair today i think scum just nk the other tonight; they'd be our closest thing to conftown
In post 547, skitter30 wrote:doc role pms usually don't specifiy that they can't self-target, at least in my experience

i still think tchill's is real, and that we should be lynching spam today

aaron i think is the other townie

i think scum is most likely spam/hectic
lynch spam

nk tchill

lynch hectic win the game. What are the odds skitter thinks its hectic/spam? hectic is obviously been the main ML plan in lylo. spam/hectic doesn't even make sense.

this is the game plan.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 565, skitter30 wrote:
In post 559, Hectic wrote:@skitter: Why am I scum over Aaron? Like give specifics.
You pushed both the mislynches + aaron is just obvtown
In post 573, skitter30 wrote:
In post 572, Hectic wrote:@skitter:

Haven't actually bothered ISOing Aaron/rereading the game yet.

Also his lack of a stance on Tchill/Spam after their claims until I really had to fucking push him to give some opinions on it.
Though the opinions he finally did give were good.
Idk
I can understand wanting to take some time to sort out the pr mess

From my pov there's one scum in tchill/spam and one in you/aaron and between the two of you aaron is about 45 times townier
In post 586, skitter30 wrote:Hectic that's the kind of post i dont much like ^
In post 589, skitter30 wrote:hectic i know this is going to be a while since you've gone vla but when you get back, i need you to show me why you're town

if we get it right today given the current gamestate i'm probably going to be holding hammer tomorrow so if you're town you need to explain to me why i should be voting aaron over you
pushes hectic. Cant give a good reason to SR hectic or TR aaron.

claims THEIR vote is gonna be the deciding factor in lylo.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”