Micro 892: TemporalLich's Micro Normal [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:17 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

....would it help if I put it in a list with pretty colours? Are you always this bad at inference??

Town: mena, ice, datisi
Null: klick, chemist
Scum:locke
Person who.im scum reading but am aware it may be BC I hate their posting style: dong.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:25 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 150, Bellaphant wrote:....would it help if I put it in a list with pretty colours? Are you always this bad at inference??

Person who.im scum reading but am aware it may be BC I hate their posting style: dong.
This may sound rough but... All colours in my browser are disabled.

Also, what happened to 'most players are extremely null' or something?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:30 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Null/reads i'm a lot less confident on: datisi (it's been made clear that their good posting is something easily fakeable for them, no point lock towning) , klick (feel i should be able to read, can't right now), chemist (not enough content), dong (explained my read might be posting style related, stil hate their question to me and their response and can't see it being town motivated, but i've let personality come in the way of a scum-read before). Three confident reads: menalqe, you, locke.

(why no colours? :( )
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:42 pm

Post by Donempire »

In post 150, Bellaphant wrote:....would it help if I put it in a list with pretty colours? Are you always this bad at inference??

Wouldnt be bad if you gave reasons for those, considering how ass post 144 was.
Either way a readslist on page 8 especially when you havent given concrete reasons for most.
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:42 pm

Post by Donempire »

Either way a readslist on page 8 is troubling*
Formerly Dongempire
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:46 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 1.2Bellaphant (2) - Iconeum, Locke113
Locke113 (2) - Datisi, Bellaphant
chemist1422 (1) - Klick

Not voting: Menalque, Dongempire, chemist1422, Heaven

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2019-10-01 01:30:00) or when a lynch is reached.
time will end
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:21 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 132, Iconeum wrote:
In post 131, Datisi wrote:I know it was fake, but you said in that you dayvigged who you found scummy, so I'm a bit confused is all.
And didn't I say I thought him 'panick claiming' lovers for the least amount of pressure was scummy?
I guess what I'm missing is the 'why' on this being scummy behavior. Was it simply peculiar and something you wanted to pressure a bit? Or did you see actual scum motivation?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:26 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 134, Iconeum wrote:
In post 133, Locke113 wrote:Then vote me, honestly surprised you haven't yet
Did you misread my post? Maybe I posted it weirdly?

I was agreeing with you that Bella was overdefensive there, and she's my top scumread right now but it's early for something concrete :)
In post 145, Iconeum wrote:
In post 144, Bellaphant wrote:Hihi datisi.

I'm scum reading locke. His last post to me was slightly more reassuring as he acknowledged a few mistakes but his interactions with me don't feel like someone who's actively paying attention to the thread. I also think his interactions with ice feel wrong on this page.

I'm not actually scum reading ice. I'm not sure why he's locked on to 'omgus'. His posting on this page feels a bit...scattered, but genuine and the overall thought process about the vig seems legit.

You and menalqe look the most town, but as I said, I'm cautious about you.

I'm negatively reading dong, but am aware it might be more based on posting style ,- it's a slot I need to read more.

I'm super null on most people. I've only played f2f with klick (got him turbo lynched the one time he was scum). Noone else has posted enough to read.
And this, my friends, is what we call Fencesitting
Tbh both of these posts look equally like fencesitting.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:44 pm

Post by Klick »

I'm scum reading locke. His last post to me was slightly more reassuring as he acknowledged a few mistakes but his interactions with me don't feel like someone who's actively paying attention to the thread. I also think his interactions with ice feel wrong on this page.

I'm not actually scum reading ice. I'm not sure why he's locked on to 'omgus'. His posting on this page feels a bit...scattered, but genuine and the overall thought process about the vig seems legit.

I'm negatively reading dong, but am aware it might be more based on posting style ,- it's a slot I need to read more.

I'm super null on most people.
I've only played f2f with klick (got him turbo lynched the one time he was scum). Noone else has posted enough to read.
Bolded seems like the natural progression of winding up with a bunch of reads early on that you're not confident in.

Leaning town on Bella, I could easily see this being her town game.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:37 am

Post by Datisi »

@Bella, how is Icon one of your confident reads now? You said earlier you can't read him well, and doesn't seem that sure either? (also I can't see the colors either rip)

@Dong, why is a readslist on page
8 bad "either way"?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:39 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 158, Klick wrote:

I'm super null on most people.
I've only played f2f with klick (got him turbo lynched the one time he was scum). Noone else has posted enough to read.
Bolded seems like the natural progression of winding up with a bunch of reads early on that you're not confident in.

Leaning town on Bella, I could easily see this being her town game.
X Doubt
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:26 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 159, Datisi wrote:@Bella, how is Icon one of your confident reads now? You said earlier you can't read him well, and doesn't seem that sure either? (also I can't see the colors either rip)

@Dong, why is a readslist on page
8 bad "either way"?
because it is filler. She provided no good basis on any of her reads and ultimately ended with a everyone null basis on post 144, so the reads in 150 may as well be made up on the spot. It provides no content and doesnt have context to back it up.
Formerly Dongempire
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:43 am

Post by Klick »

Dong, what are your reads?
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:35 am

Post by Donempire »

I guess im fine with dropping the suspicion on you for now since i dont have anything substantial to push.

Ico is my townread for reasons i think i stated, if i didnt its because his posting pattern and content seems to come from a game solving agenda, rather than posting to post.
Datisi is forming into a townlean because of generally the same reasons as ico but the volume of her posts are low and i believe ico is engaging more with the people he questions.
Locke isnt null but i dont know what to make of him. His pushing bella does lift him in my reads but he is a low frequency poster, and his remarks regarding ico sound wishy washy at best. I'll go with slight scumlean.
I didnt have a problem with bellas posting starting out, but lately her posts seem to be directionless, what with her readlist and the everyone null deal. Scumlean...? Wouldnt mind more posts to question her with though.

No one else really caught my eye so far.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:41 am

Post by Donempire »

Im fine with labelling all of chemists posts as NAI. Given that there are 9 anyways.
Chemist, what do you think about bellas readlist?
Do you have a readlist yourself?
Formerly Dongempire
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Locke113 »

@Klick: what are your reads currently
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:50 am

Post by Locke113 »

It may just be a playstyle thing, but this game is feeling really weird right now, with how little people have used their vote/only voted in RVS. We've got 1 person inactive, 3 people who haven't voted at all and 2 who haven't changed their RVS votes at all, I know its still early days but still makes the game feel almost passive for lack of a better word
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 164, Donempire wrote:Im fine with labelling all of chemists posts as NAI. Given that there are 9 anyways.
Chemist, what do you think about bellas readlist?
Do you have a readlist yourself?
The readslist itself is pretty fencesitty but I’m hesitant on pushing it because of what Klick pointed out

And no, not really
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Klick »

In post 117, Locke113 wrote:
In post 107, Bellaphant wrote:Thanks menalqr, appreciate the response.

@locke, what made that defensive for you, rather than suspicious?

Thoughts on the other pages?

@datisi, this is what I do day one - I ask a lot of questions. I'm trying to get a read on people, not necessarily direct the thread.
Could just be that I'm bias against people voting people voting them on page 1, almost always seems at least a little OMGUS to me. I know I certainly didn't seen any reason to find his reasoning fake as you put it
Overall liking datisi, always like an active sorter, klick is there, not really sure how to feel about him at the moment, liked menal's entrance, chemist is mostly nothing at the moment, pot calling kettle black I know, dong's funny so my read maybe bias but leaning town currently. And the rest of your posts don't make me feel more inclined to consider you town so I'mma keep my vote on you
Dongempire wrote:To see you cry about it?
:lol:
In post 119, Locke113 wrote:
In post 118, Bellaphant wrote:'
Could just be that I'm bias against people voting people voting them on page 1, almost always seems at least a little OMGUS to me. I know I certainly didn't seen any reason to find his reasoning fake as you put it'

Where did this happen?
You really think he thought he had a legit reason to place a serious vote, rather than something mainly created to move out of RVs?
Thoughts on menalqe's post on datisi and her scum play?
I mean his reasoning was "seems opportunistic" so it reads to me like a gut feeling that he followed very early so as to move out of RVS. So from my pov it looks like a bit of both.

I'm sure he's right about her scum play, afterall he's played a game with her, so she will be one to keep an eye on throughout the game
Datisi and Bella feel town to me. I'm beginning to lean that way with Dong as well - I'm having trouble gelling with Dong's thought process and I didn't like Dong's comment earlier about 'going through the motions' (that is the opposite of what you should be doing as town), but despite that, the motivation behind Dong's posting seems to be sorting.

I'm annoyingly null on Icon and I'd like that to change soon. Other than that, I need to see more from everyone else before I can get a decent read.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Klick »

Whoops, quotes
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Bellaphant »

The ice read is more about being a bit confused by his playstle - it's not one I follow easily, but his interactions with me, especially around the reads, feel genuine. Also, my thing about colours was sarcasm - but his real response to it suggests that I'm putting too much faith in people being able to 'tone read' and also clarifies why some people are having 'shes fence sitting ' as a reaction. I feel like im clearly describing 'apple' and some people are getting 'banana'. It's normal for my town day one, tho.

Ice feels like chaotic good.

Dong, I actually like your posting this page. I do better one to one, so if you have questions, hit me.

I am also bothered by the lack of active votes locke mentioned.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 170, Bellaphant wrote:Also, my thing about colours was sarcasm
...okay I'm actually dumb
In post 170, Bellaphant wrote: but his real response to it suggests that I'm putting too much faith in people being able to 'tone read' and also clarifies why some people are having 'shes fence sitting ' as a reaction. I feel like im clearly describing 'apple' and some people are getting 'banana'.
It's normal for my town day one, tho.
This part makes me uneasy, tho
In post 166, Locke113 wrote:It may just be a playstyle thing, but this game is feeling really weird right now, with how little people have used their vote/only voted in RVS. We've got 1 person inactive, 3 people who haven't voted at all and 2 who haven't changed their RVS votes at all, I know its still early days but still makes the game feel almost passive for lack of a better word
> complaining about gamestate and people being inactive
> his recent posts are , in which he's knee-jerk defensive at the sight of someone possibly saying he pings them, and which doesn't add anything and is partly just a joke
> the only time he provides any reads he's saying the most obvious things

oh look, my RVS vote isn't random anymore.

The only thing giving me pause is Bella also being on this wagon. Hmm.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:12 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 171, Datisi wrote:
In post 170, Bellaphant wrote: but his real response to it suggests that I'm putting too much faith in people being able to 'tone read' and also clarifies why some people are having 'shes fence sitting ' as a reaction. I feel like im clearly describing 'apple' and some people are getting 'banana'.
It's normal for my town day one, tho.
This part makes me uneasy, tho
Why?
In post 171, Datisi wrote:
In post 166, Locke113 wrote:It may just be a playstyle thing, but this game is feeling really weird right now, with how little people have used their vote/only voted in RVS. We've got 1 person inactive, 3 people who haven't voted at all and 2 who haven't changed their RVS votes at all, I know its still early days but still makes the game feel almost passive for lack of a better word
> complaining about gamestate and people being inactive
> his recent posts are , in which he's knee-jerk defensive at the sight of someone possibly saying he pings them, and which doesn't add anything and is partly just a joke
> the only time he provides any reads he's saying the most obvious things

oh look, my RVS vote isn't random anymore.

The only thing giving me pause is Bella also being on this wagon. Hmm.
I wasn't being defensive in 133, I was being 100% sincere, I thought icon found me suspicious, which would have been understandable since quite frankly if I wasn't me I'd be voting me right now, so I told them to vote me, you know the thing I'm complaining that people aren't doing enough of?

I wasn't complaining about people being inactive, which is a lack of posting, it was about a lack of actively voting, you know the thing that is literally the only thing the majority of town can actually do to provide pressure?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Klick »

In post 172, Locke113 wrote:which would have been understandable since quite frankly if I wasn't me I'd be voting me right now,
Expand on this, please.
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 173, Klick wrote:Expand on this, please.
Me saying that Bella had OMGUS voted Icon when she hadn't. I know it was a mistake since I'm me but I feel like all of the people in this who aren't me who've posted since that screw up have just sorta let it slide, except for Bella, which personally I wouldn't have if it was anyone else in this game who had made that mistake

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”