Mini Normal 2102: Mafia à la Mode! (Game Complete)

BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:28 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 296, Skellen wrote:
In post 291, BrightEyedFish wrote: Morality is the 2nd lynch option today because it to me a morality's play is NAI because it just is and lynching there wouldn't give us any info, regardless of alignment.
In post 292, BrightEyedFish wrote:By 2nd lynch option, I mean more like a Plan B if we can't get another wagon going. So I have no interest in lynching there.
This is what I don't really understand about you. You always bring Morality up as the alternative to tris and asks her in # what would make her more town than Morality. And now you say Morality's play so far was nai and it would be a lynch with no useful information (disagree, he is the most active player here and is dominating the thread in either way, there are enough associations imo). So aren't you scumreading Morality to begin with? Then why is no one else the Plan B? Or are you simply seeing him as compromise lynch because he is the wagon with the most votes atm?
That's it basically.

If Morality flips town you can't SR others on the wagon because of his wild play today.

If he flips scum then hooray we get a dead scum on D1 but it won't help us come D2, imo.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:30 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Well you get conftown on a morality scum flip.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:30 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Conftown RCE*
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:39 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 299, skitter30 wrote: Bob made an rvs post when there was already things to enagage with in-thread.
What makes bob's rvs post different from ben's rvs post which came even later than bob's post?
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:39 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 300, BrightEyedFish wrote: That's it basically.

If Morality flips town you can't SR others on the wagon because of his wild play today.

If he flips scum then hooray we get a dead scum on D1 but it won't help us come D2, imo.
Hm, I don't necessarily agree although in case of town!Morality I could at least see that scenario.

So I get it right by that that Morality is just compromise?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:41 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 303, Skellen wrote:
In post 299, skitter30 wrote: Bob made an rvs post when there was already things to enagage with in-thread.
What makes bob's rvs post different from ben's rvs post which came even later than bob's post?
Ben comes from a different site meta, i'm not sure that tell holds for that site meta
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:49 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 304, Skellen wrote:

Hm, I don't necessarily agree although in case of town!Morality I could at least see that scenario.

Yes a compromise in the sense if no other wagon gains momentum and the deadline is getting close.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 298, skitter30 wrote:- his opening push on salad was shallow and bad
- he likes playing town and tends to avoid posting as scum. Like town!him enjoys catching up and i think would have done it last night, over complaining over how many pages were produced. Scum!him feels catching up is a chore, and this is the attitude i see in

Pedit: @luv, regarding vex
The first point is valid but I buy the sincerity of his thoughts. Vex’s case may have been illogical but I just got the feeling that he believed what he what was saying when he was explaining why he pushed Salad.

The site was still lagging a bit last night so I’m not sure if you can fault him for not wanting to.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 300, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 291, BrightEyedFish wrote: Morality is the 2nd lynch option today because it to me a morality's play is NAI because it just is and lynching there wouldn't give us any info, regardless of alignment.
In post 292, BrightEyedFish wrote:By 2nd lynch option, I mean more like a Plan B if we can't get another wagon going. So I have no interest in lynching there.
This is what I don't really understand about you. You always bring Morality up as the alternative to tris and asks her in # what would make her more town than Morality. And now you say Morality's play so far was nai and it would be a lynch with no useful information (disagree, he is the most active player here and is dominating the thread in either way, there are enough associations imo). So aren't you scumreading Morality to begin with? Then why is no one else the Plan B? Or are you simply seeing him as compromise lynch because he is the wagon with the most votes atm?
That's it basically.

This is where I’m at right now.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:15 am

Post by benhalkum »

Sorry. for the delay. I don't usually play unless at work. had to catch up.
In post 211, Morality wrote:
In post 207, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 197, Skellen wrote:
In post 157, RCEnigma wrote: Firstly don't read Morality the same way you would read FL, he's being honest there. They aren't technically the same player.

That said it wasn't the Tris/Mizzy association itself, it's that he threw that in as a hard read to push that bef is town.

Just throwing it out like that when most slots are unsure is an intentional plant. It gets people pairing those two whenever they start to form their own reads, all he needs is for someone to echo it for him.

There is an element of manipulation (including emotional) in order to get ahead. So I agree his response and claim is a front and as town he absolutely would not put town at a disadvantage like that.

The only thing he's trying to accomplish with the claim is to avoid a Lynch today.
It's a bit weird, but guess I have to come around getting a grasp on this persona then.

Alright I think I get your thought here, the fact that he wasn't pushing this narrative since his opening anymore was the point that bothered me as I kind of thought he would try to establish that more forceful in the room as it wasn't really picked on by anyone besides maybe Mizzy. But that might be because I was assuming the FL mindset here.

I agree with the last point but at the same time that's what makes me wonder. Neither does such a executed claim might ensure survival nor does it force a counterclaim and it would buy one day at most anyway. It looks so like suboptimal play unless that's what he has been banking on, but by my limited experience that's in any way rather the highway into the dead thread. However I don't see why town!Morality would do this either.
He might get run up but if j don't push the issue townies are going to chicken out because he "might" actually be a jailkeeper. He knows this.
I’ve never claimed jailkeeper
Yes you did. viewtopic.php?p=11283468#p11283468

In post 205, Morality wrote:It’s also page 8. Why do I need to care about having town motivation? I don’t know where scum is, I just have my analysis that they are probably somewhere going at me in some fashion, and then one is probably defending me or going elsewhere. At least.

I don’t need to push for town motivation because I’m not scum. Anything I do is town indicative.
Your craziness to me isn't town indicative, even if you aren't scum (Which I believe you are)

In post 199, Skellen wrote:
In post 161, benhalkum wrote: Didn't need to vote yet as I wanted him to respond to me or others to weigh in before I voted. I don't like to vote once random is over unless I truly feel they are bad news.

With that being said though, VOTE: Mortality.

1) The false claim so early (As he claimed again, proving it to be false, proves he can't be trusted)
For me it was your wording that you emphasized it with calling his behaviour very very scummy so I felt your scumread was already strong enough. Of course you backed that now up with adding reasons from his recent posts though. I didn't had the impression you were really waiting for a reaction there as what you pointed out to no one particular was basically already covered by DDL earlier.

What were you thinking about his first claim to begin with? It looked nonsensical to me to begin with so I assumed it was most likely false anyway. Were you buying it or didn't comment on it earlier because you didn't really checked the thread yet when you checked in for the first time?
I always take first few page claims with a grain of salt and tend to believe they are false. Add that with just the craziness of how he's acting, it pushes me to sway that he is not pro town.

In post 166, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 161, benhalkum wrote:5) Using the throw shit everywhere to see what sticks method
6) Using how he's played other games as an excuse for him not to be scummy
I didn't quote #2 but what makes his jailkeeper claim final for you considering he already lied about the bp claim?(but hasn't walked back the miller part).

5) he does this as either alignment, does that affect your read?
6) why wouldn't he use meta to back up his play? Why haven't you challenged any of his self meta? Wouldn't you like to see for yourself if he is being truthful or blowing hot air?

Flip flopping on claims is a big red flag and should be for anyone. That and seriously, am I the only one who sees the insanity in post? lol As for meta, I just don't use that. I think it's a waste of time really, and the reason for that is screaming "look at how I played before" just tells me how self aware they are of how people percieve their playing styles, which makes it SOOO much easier to throw them off.

At the end of the day, the inconsitency, the blatent lies, and now even trying to throw votes on himself are all tactics that never sit well with me from someone who is supposedly town. Whether it be 1 shot BP miller, jailkeeper, or plain regular town (all of which he has claimed so far, waiting to see what's next to be claimed)

I don't see myself budging here.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!
https://fswvegas.com

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:17 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 308, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 300, BrightEyedFish wrote:
That's it basically.

This is where I’m at right now.
I'm so sure he's scum, I'd put myself on the chopping block D2 if he didn't flip red (Which he will)
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it/its only

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Vex Vience »

im quickly skimming the thread and will most likely work on my catchup during lunch/class but i did see this:
- he likes playing town and tends to avoid posting as scum. Like town!him enjoys catching up and i think would have done it last night, over complaining over how many pages were produced. Scum!him feels catching up is a chore, and this is the attitude i see in

1) push on salad was just because i tried metaing everyone before the game started, gave up when i got to tris and saw like 10+ games id need to read over and decided to do homework instead. salad from what i saw was a weaker player and would probably alignment spew from an early push.
2a) under vex, yes i prefer town over scum. as korina, i prefer scum over town. its a semantics argument on why and ill explain it post-game if anyones interested.
2b) the argument for activity for vex is kinda true, kinda not. i know i share some traits between korina and vex which i cant really help, (namely high posting), however, recently (newbie 1949, the game you modded), you saw that i was posting a lot as scum, esp in the scum pt.
2c) i do enjoy catching up, however, like 20+ pages over the span of 48hrs when i cant read any of it due to site lag, much less login to vex to begin with just demotivates me from trying. also, with lag and the fact that my fall break is today, and i have a couple of papers due, i really didnt wanna bother with catching up right then. im happy to try to do it later today because im on break and i got nothing due tho
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee
"The cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be." ~ Carl Sagan

#CultsArentBastard
| Plurality Discussion Thread
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:23 am

Post by skitter30 »

i'm referring to the vex persona specifically

fair wrt site lag

(i didn't have internet access for a couple of days and i think i came back at the very end of the site lag)

i can wait a bit
UNVOTE:

if mortality is town ben probably is too
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:27 am

Post by Vex Vience »

yea, thats fair regarding the persona. im gonna catchup as i eat, but if anyone has any burning questions, feel free to ask.
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee

#CultsArentBastard
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:31 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 313, Vex Vience wrote:yea, thats fair regarding the persona. im gonna catchup as i eat, but if anyone has any burning questions, feel free to ask.
I do actually...

What are you eating?

Vex Vience
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 314, benhalkum wrote:
In post 313, Vex Vience wrote:yea, thats fair regarding the persona. im gonna catchup as i eat, but if anyone has any burning questions, feel free to ask.
I do actually...

What are you eating?
cheese pizza.

---

also, i found all the quotes i feel like i need to reply to, and im gonna start my reply, hopefully i should have it in a couple of hours.

#CultsArentBastard
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

@RCE - Just how different are FL and Morality cos I've not read a Morality game before but I'm pretty sure I've seen FL pull those lines as town.

@skitter - Why do you think town Morality => town ben. If it's the "if I'm wrong consider lynching me" bit doesn't that tend to be easy to throw out until it comes home to roost.

My understanding of ben's interaction with RCE.

ben: Morality is doing these anti-town things.
RCE (person with most sincere seeming scum read on Morality): Morality's town range definitely contains those things. What do you think?
ben: Morality is doing these anti-town things, but in longer form.

At the moment I'd be happy lynching ben or tris, could compromise on Vex though looking forward to his catch up before developing stronger thoughts there, and don't wanna lynch Morality but could agree to it on a "we're near a deadline and at least he won't get anywhere near LyLo this way" position.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:40 am

Post by DrDolittle »

this is my prod dodge. ill try harder later but i dont particular want to lynch morality at the moment
UNVOTE:
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Vex Vience »

Spoiler:
In post 79, Mizzytastic wrote:I have no sleep schedule and posted just after I woke up, then went back to double check and corrected myself.

What I don't get is, say you are right and I'm scum and this is all theatre. What's the progression - fake getting confused about something to try and get someone off my back, which might or might not have worked, then immediately draw attention to the inconsistency? Even if we get into WIFOM stuff I don't see how that's a good scum play.

pedit: First post I was confirming that I didn't think it was RVS. Second post I stated when I thought it was cos I thought it might help explain where I was on the game. How is stating that I don't think we are in RVS and when it happened the same thing?
it doesnt have to be a good scumplay for you to do it. scum has several goals they wanna do, with no clear method as to how to arrive there. one of the greatest tricks scum will employ is creating chaos. doesnt matter what the point of the chaos is, it just exists and makes the game harder to read and makes towns job so much harder. even if ur scum, you could still pull that off.
In post 84, Mizzytastic wrote:LUV is right, if nothing I can say will convince him then it's better not to waste more thread space for that. Along with the tone of his push on me in general he gets town points for that.

I like Morality's read on tris's posting and her defending me gets me a bit paranoid about her trying to create associatives with me to set up a mislynch, or buddying me - especially cos Morality has already suggested a potential connection between us.

Feeling flip floppy on Vex cos I too would like to hear why BEF unvoted, and especially why they didn't vote somewhere else, but still don't like his response to pressure or early vote.

Vex hasn't made it back to null for me just yet but I have more uncertainty there than VOTE: tris
i kinda dont like this post in general. read on me feels weird and the tris vote, while i agree with it, feels extremely weird to me.
In post 90, Morality wrote:
In post 65, RCEnigma wrote:Morality has 1.5 strikes already. It's hard to give the other .5 since he's pocketing someone that isn't me.
These strikes are unnecessary, especially because I’ll be conftown...day 3.
that seems like a completely arbitrary number.
In post 92, RCEnigma wrote:That's strike 5 VOTE: Morality
ok, but what were strikes 1-5?
In post 100, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: morality
In post 101, tris wrote:i suppose this means i am released from voting the fish

VOTE: morality
bad votes. while both votes are bad, ddr's is somewhat better. dont really like tris's comment tho.
In post 107, Saladman27 wrote:VOTE: Dr. Dolittle His ISO is just voting bef, encouraging tris to vote bef and now voting morality without any reason at all.
do u have anything other than that to share with the class?
In post 110, Mizzytastic wrote:
"Bah gawd, is that Flavour Leaf's music. Wait, no, who is this, it's Moraaaaality!"

Just really like the idea of alts as different wrestling personas. Also after reading a few games I was kinda bummed not to be playing with you and didn't realise this was an alt. All in all what I'm trying to say is ... can I have your autograph.

Fanning aside ...

In post 105, Morality wrote:

RCEnigma’s vote is fine, these are garbage.
Yeah, gotta say I'm happy with my tris vote when this happened after. Somebody gonna explain this wagon or..?
wtf is this post?
"oh look, its someone i like and im gonna post something completely off topic. anyways my vote on tris is good, but will someone explain why?"
In post 112, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 92, RCEnigma wrote:That's strike 5 VOTE: Morality
this is why i encourage you to vote morality
because of rce? is that the only reason why you want people to vote morality?
In post 113, DrDolittle wrote:if you still dont see it i recommend you read mini normal 2058
explain please. i really dont feel like reading the game, so please explain. i probably will later tho.
In post 114, DrDolittle wrote:honestly this whole sequence is bad.
In post 93, Morality wrote:I’m just kidding I won’t be conf town. I’m sorry, I’m trolling. Sorry, sorry.

I’m sorry. I’m messing around.
In post 94, Morality wrote:I haven’t been town on this account in a couple years, I don’t remember how to act. You must forgive me.

???
im not seeing it.
In post 119, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 84, Mizzytastic wrote: Feeling flip floppy on Vex cos I too would like to hear why BEF unvoted, and especially why they didn't vote somewhere else, but still don't like his response to pressure or early vote.
What pressure? You mean 2 or 3 RVS votes that had no substance to them... Not everyone gets all panicky with a couple of RVS votes.
agreed. i even looked back at my posts and dont see anything about me panicking. i dont see how ur even getting to that point.
In post 125, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 124, tris wrote:the problem with that is that i'm town
But everyone would say that.

What makes you more town than Morality. Because from where I'm at the lynch is looking to be between the 2 of you today.
good post for the point of the game we're in.
In post 126, tris wrote:what makes me more scum than the others?
yes. are you somehow confused about that?
In post 131, Morality wrote:
In post 114, DrDolittle wrote:honestly this whole sequence is bad.
In post 93, Morality wrote:I’m just kidding I won’t be conf town. I’m sorry, I’m trolling. Sorry, sorry.

I’m sorry. I’m messing around.
In post 94, Morality wrote:I haven’t been town on this account in a couple years, I don’t remember how to act. You must forgive me.

Exactly, this is a town case on me.

Sorry, I’m too good at scum to be scum here. Simple as that. Scum me would never have something you can point out this early as garbage.

Also, it’s early game, and you’re assuming I’m taking these hard stances straight up.

I purposefully went ham this game early to draw reactions like this from people.

And you lot fell for it.

There is 100% scum within Tris, DDL, and RCE. Possibly more than 1.
i kinda feel like this is a bit wifomy, but i can agree with the readlist at the bottom.
personally i dont like the wifom part.
In post 133, Morality wrote:I want people to go and look at any of my scum games.

I never post this much as scum, but I do it often as town, this early at least. I generally post more as town than I do scum, but I have a tendency to hard lurk out when I’m town and not invested.
this post feels extremely wifomy.
In post 140, Saladman27 wrote:@dolittle Why did you encourage tris to vote BEF before voting Morality?
do u have anything else youd like to share or are you just gonna talk about ddr the entire time?
In post 144, Mizzytastic wrote:
In post 119, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 84, Mizzytastic wrote: Feeling flip floppy on Vex cos I too would like to hear why BEF unvoted, and especially why they didn't vote somewhere else, but still don't like his response to pressure or early vote.
What pressure? You mean 2 or 3 RVS votes that had no substance to them... Not everyone gets all panicky with a couple of RVS votes.
I felt that he did get more panicky (or at least frustrated/annoyed) than I expected for those votes.
not seeing it. please point out exactly where, ty.
In post 147, benhalkum wrote:UNVOTE: Tris

Just want to make sure I did that before I forgot. I only voted tris as a random, don't want to be looped into a bandwagon I'm not behind.

Leaning toward the Morality vote though. The post are coming off as defensive/deflective than something a townie would do.

"Hey look at me, this is totally not how I act when I'm scum!" is very.. very.. scummy to me.
wrt to tris uv, dont really like the explanation. it feels forced and mechanical to me.
also if u find morality scummy, why not vote them?
In post 148, Morality wrote:You’re wrong.

You’ll find it out later.

I’m not a normal player.

And @RCE - that’s a crap reasoning because I played specifically in a way to poke at RC.

I might just end up afk’ing this game or I’m gonna get super toxic.
if ur gonna get super toxic/afk, just rep out please and ty. save us the hassle.
also, obv ur not a normal player, ur an alt.
In post 149, Morality wrote:I’m a Jailkeeper. Take it for what you will.

That’s why I faked the BP, so i could make the comment if I stopped a kill.
ok? what's the point of the claim?
In post 152, Skellen wrote:Ugh, apologies, I just got my new internet access. Not that it helps, because this site is so godawful slow it's hardly playable. Have literally opened all pages in tabs, work without quotes and will just try to cover as much as I can until I ragequit.

I feel a bit iffy about tris on the first two pages, I have trouble with understanding the sequence of her reads/posts. On one hand she has no problem with joining Vex on Salad for his vote switching (temporarily) but once RCE comes around and calls Vex scum she calls RCE town. It feels off, but I don't know how to describe it. Like in comparision I get Mizzy who had the same observation about Vex like RCE and started voting Vex, while tris just says RCE is town without implying any reason and moves on with voting BEF as she seemingly didn't share the suspicion on Vex? What was the thought process here?

I don't like BEF's opening either for similar reasons. His opening felt a bit lazy with leaning town on RCE without participating in anything that happened so far, it looks a bit like trying to fit in with agreeing on the current consensus townlean. Him just backing off his random vote when Mizzy asked him about it looked weird. I don't know why he even bothered?

For the record it's not that I disagree about a townlean on RCE. I have the same tendency about him, but I felt that interaction with Vex was too early for that as Vex could as well just have been an easy target with his try-hard approach to gain some early towncred. I think RCE's handling of his Morality scumread is more town indicative here.
i kinda like this post on the surface, but i had to re-read it a couple of times. upon deeper reading, i kinda feel neutral about it. the bottom feels a bit different and like skellen is trying to create an out.
In post 154, Skellen wrote:I don't like benhalkum either. His first post comes in with an excusing tone that he is not lurking and then later he unvotes his random vote and leans on a Morality vote as he finds his behaviour scummy. So why doesn't he vote Morality then? It's not that he is asking Morality any questions either, so...? Gives me a bad impression so far.

VOTE: benhalkum
mindmelding with this post. skellen is probably town imo.
In post 156, bob3141 wrote:
In post 149, Morality wrote:I’m a Jailkeeper. Take it for what you will.

That’s why I faked the BP, so i could make the comment if I stopped a kill.

Even if you are are jailkeeper. Doesn't make us any closer to knowing if you are a scum jailkeeper or a town jailkeeper.

I'm inclined to think your a scum jailkeeper. As why would you roleclaim so early when your not even at l-2. Last vote count only puts you at 3 votes. Plus I have see scum have jailkeeper in mini I played a month ago. So I know it's possible.
is that all you gotta say? this is your second post overall. you gotta have something else to add, no?
In post 161, benhalkum wrote:
In post 154, Skellen wrote:I don't like benhalkum either. His first post comes in with an excusing tone that he is not lurking and then later he unvotes his random vote and leans on a Morality vote as he finds his behaviour scummy. So why doesn't he vote Morality then? It's not that he is asking Morality any questions either, so...? Gives me a bad impression so far.

Didn't need to vote yet as I wanted him to respond to me or others to weigh in before I voted. I don't like to vote once random is over unless I truly feel they are bad news.

1) The false claim so early (As he claimed again, proving it to be false, proves he can't be trusted)
2) The fact he could be either town or scum jail keeper
3) The erratic/defensive/deflective/aggressive behavior
4) Threatening to go AFK or becoming toxic in this game (Technically falls under 3, but a major gut punch for me)
5) Using the throw shit everywhere to see what sticks method
the vote feels forced. skellen called you out on the vote and then you vote? that doesnt sit well with me.
the reasonings are good enough tho, if not a bit repeated.
In post 164, Morality wrote:
In post 161, benhalkum wrote:

Didn't need to vote yet as I wanted him to respond to me or others to weigh in before I voted. I don't like to vote once random is over unless I truly feel they are bad news.

2) The fact he could be either town or scum jail keeper
3) The erratic/defensive/deflective/aggressive behavior
4) Threatening to go AFK or becoming toxic in this game (Technically falls under 3, but a major gut punch for me)
5) Using the throw shit everywhere to see what sticks method
Can we all agree this is scum, though?

VOTE: Ben
not really. i dont like your countervote tbh. if anything, ure scummier here and ben just feels a bit opportunistic.
In post 171, skitter30 wrote:
In post 10, Vex Vience wrote:VOTE: salad

semi-rvs, but semi-serious
i dont like all the vote switching, esp for rvs
i don't think the vote switching is scummy, esp in rvs
there comes a point for me where its no longer rvs, and it kinda reached that point quickly.
In post 30, Vex Vience wrote:the longer i keep staring at your posting so far tris, the more im starting to think ur scum. i really
really
dont like how you and salad are switching around votes at this point.
why is this scummy at this stage of teh game exactly?
because at that point it feels like theyre trying to make noise to make noise.
In post 36, Vex Vience wrote:1) im not saying its townie to want to get out of rvs. im saying i dont see town!tris doing something like that to try to get the game out of rvs
b) currently i have nothing to work with so im just kinda picking something and running with it to see what happens

pedit: because then theres more posts in the game and people would probably get hung up on that allowing scum to just kinda lurk past
oh no i think you rolled scum
no, i wish tho. it'd be fun as hell to play scum under vex.
In post 49, BrightEyedFish wrote:VOTE: Mizzy
i think mizzy is town
why?
In post 174, tris wrote:
In post 152, Skellen wrote: I feel a bit iffy about tris on the first two pages, I have trouble with understanding the sequence of her reads/posts. On one hand she has no problem with joining Vex on Salad for his vote switching (temporarily)
this is because i wanted to hear salad's explanation for his vote switch. when i was satisfied with the answer, i moved off.
but once RCE comes around and calls Vex scum she calls RCE town. It feels off, but I don't know how to describe it. Like in comparision I get Mizzy who had the same observation about Vex like RCE and started voting Vex, while tris just says RCE is town without implying any reason and moves on with voting BEF as she seemingly didn't share the suspicion on Vex? What was the thought process here?
my townread of RCE was not just because he scumread Vex, but because of the way presented it. the fact that he was thinking about it from the perspective of looking back at the read after the game's over is something that makes more sense from a town mindset. i also didn't vote for vex because i had been instructed to vote for BEF

Pedit: ok
ok why are you voting bef because u were instructed to do it? why not vote for whoever you find scummy, in this case me?
In post 177, skitter30 wrote:i don't townread skellen's entrance, which is mildly concerning
how come?
In post 178, skitter30 wrote:VOTE: vex
bad vote
In post 183, skitter30 wrote:but if you have questions on anything just ask
whats ur read on the entire game so far?
In post 203, skitter30 wrote:
In post 201, Morality wrote:
In post 196, skitter30 wrote:
In post 190, Morality wrote:@Skitter - I know that it’s not a bad idea to sheep him in regard to me, but he’s not correct here right now :lol:

But the players that followed are not the type to know that he’s a good person to read me, and I half expect RCE to be trolling around for reactions or going through a PL on me after some stuff
you feel weird rn
I’m half roleplaying because even in scenarios such as this, I shouldn’t just let my account playstyle die. I can’t just let scum win.
not the persona, it's more that i feel a bit buddied, actually
how? im not really seeing it here.
In post 205, Morality wrote:It’s also page 8. Why do I need to care about having town motivation? I don’t know where scum is, I just have my analysis that they are probably somewhere going at me in some fashion, and then one is probably defending me or going elsewhere. At least.

I don’t need to push for town motivation because I’m not scum. Anything I do is town indicative.
from ur perspective, sure. not from everyone elses tho. esp not mine atm.
In post 211, Morality wrote: I’ve never claimed jailkeeper
what
In post 212, Morality wrote:That is not a me fake claim

“But it could be a TRUE claim as scum”

Yeah, no, I don’t really do that either.
then what the fuck is it?
In post 213, skitter30 wrote:ok i think you're just scum
agreed. im struggling to see how morality is currently town.
In post 219, Morality wrote: I meant outside of this game
i need you to explain how this makes you town. im not seeing it. nor am i really seeing the point of adding that on, like it should have some effect on me.
In post 221, Morality wrote:viewtopic.php?p=9861187#p9861187

Nevermind, I did fake claim as town there.

And I was the Day 1 lynch.

Meta BROKEN
dont like this post.
In post 224, Morality wrote:“I get lynched on Morality. It’s just what happens. I don’t get lynched on my other accounts really. It’s interesting.”

I’m town
and im a dog. your claim is worthless at facevalue tbh
In post 225, Morality wrote:It works because RCE loses his “can read FL” status after this game.

VOTE: Morality

Finish me
i really dont like this post, esp if it comes from town. if it comes from scum, why selfvote?
In post 229, Morality wrote:Skitter’s probably scum here.
explain
In post 230, Morality wrote:None of you guys ever get to say you can read me again.
did i ever say that i could?
In post 232, Morality wrote:You should be able to see how obv town I am here is all
im not really seeing how ure town here
In post 234, Morality wrote:Just vote me
i dont like the "come vote me you wont" type attitude morality has atm.
In post 237, skitter30 wrote:also i fucking hate it when you goad me to vote you, we've done this before
so what does that mean for us?
In post 245, Morality wrote:My entire premise of high posting and going crazy was to see how Skitter would react, as I said.

She’s scum because she’s waiting it out and building towards the vote towards me. Scum 100% was pushing me/settting up to vote me.
i can kinda see it, but at the same time, i honestly cant read skit so idrk if thats accurate. im kinda not seeing that from her tbh.
In post 249, Morality wrote:Because you aren’t surface level scum. I’ve seen you go from the newbie scum to how you are now, so i know when you’re scum.

Your vote proves it.
tinfoil: skit v morality is tvt or svs, never tvs. im kinda thinking it because if morality is scum here, that's a super weird scumplay to make from him and i dont know how i feel about it nor do i wanna try to sort it.
In post 270, skitter30 wrote:
In post 268, Morality wrote:I’m having a fun time this game, though :lol:
i know that's why i think you're scum lol
is that the only reason why u think morality is scummy?
if you answered already, just ignore this.
In post 272, DrDolittle wrote:Are u serious town morality always gets mislynched
do you have any other thoughts than that?
In post 279, Morality wrote:Can we all agree LUV is scum at least?

UNVOTE: Skitter

I have no case for Skitter and now that i’ve cooled down and laughing at how scummy I am this game, i don’t think she’s scum.

Guys, I’m town, i just don’t like being wagon’d....you guys have to realize I went like 2+ years of not being lynched more than once, and it was a scum game of mine, and now I’m getting mislynched in lylo Left and right.

Now imma get Day 1 mislynched...haha
so if im not mistaken, ur saying that luv and ben are both scum, correct? can you explain your thought process on that as well?
In post 281, skitter30 wrote:Mortality is still scummy and his trajectory on me is atrocious

And i may choose to vote him again

However this is scum too
VOTE: vex
bad vote once again.
In post 290, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Honestly I don’t even really care about Day 1 beyond not lynching a potentially strong town player because I find that scum win rates go up when you lynch scum Day 1 - and some players just shouldn't get near LYLO.

So sometimes I just try to make sure no good town players get lynched and push for a lynch on whoever is the most obstructionist or useless, which often enough hits scum anyway because that’s what scum do.

I understand that a majority of you will have a fit about this and construe this as me not caring - it's empirically true though. Day 1 is meaningless and the most important thing is that people interact and you don't lynch some good townie.
i was gonna originally axe this post from my catchup, but i re-read it and i really dont like it. i dont get waht im suppose to be taking away from this, but i can tell you that i dont like it.
In post 291, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 169, tris wrote: could you answer my question about morality?
Morality is the 2nd lynch option today because it to me a morality's play is NAI because it just is and lynching there wouldn't give us any info, regardless of alignment.
whos the first?
In post 294, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Skitter, why is Vex scum?
good question
In post 301, RCEnigma wrote:Well you get conftown on a morality scum flip.
how? how are you confirmed after morality red?
In post 303, Skellen wrote:
imo because ben tried to engage with a few other things, while bob just ceased to exist.
In post 306, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 304, Skellen wrote:

Yes a compromise in the sense if no other wagon gains momentum and the deadline is getting close.
im kinda fine with that, but at the same time kinda not. i feel like theres probably someone better than morality but the day is so young that im not really seeing anyone.
In post 307, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

The first point is valid but I buy the sincerity of his thoughts. Vex’s case may have been illogical but I just got the feeling that he believed what he what was saying when he was explaining why he pushed Salad.

The site was still lagging a bit last night so I’m not sure if you can fault him for not wanting to.
i like this post. its hitting on my thoughtprocess pretty well.

there were several posts i axed from the catchup because i didnt really find anything worthwhile to reply with.
also, skellen is town. skit is probably town, but i cant read her. morality is scummy, and id be fine with lynching them today.
i kinda want some more time to reflect on the thread and stuff tho.

UNVOTE:

#CultsArentBastard
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:14 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 316, Mizzytastic wrote:@RCE - Just how different are FL and Morality cos I've not read a Morality game before but I'm pretty sure I've seen FL pull those lines as town.
It's a tough question to answer.

I guess I would say as different as he wants them to be?

Context he is an actor outside of mafia so it wouldn't be a stretch to say performing different characters is a strength he employs here.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:26 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 318, Vex Vience wrote:how? how are you confirmed after morality red?
There are like 20 different plays we could pull if we rolled scum together and 0 of them involve bussing.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:27 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I think I was right on my initial vex read and it makes me feel a lot better about Skitter.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:45 am

Post by bob3141 »

Will try and get caught up a bit today. Some will have to be done tommorrow.

The site going funny the last few days was a pain
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:48 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 115, DrDolittle wrote:BEF join me on morality

You ask BEF to join you in voting for mory but i cant see anywhere in your iso were you have commented on morality at all. You ask other to join your vote yet you havent posted any reason why you are voting for him

Looks to me like your scum just sheeping the latest push of other players

VOTE: DrD
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Morality »

Ben needs to read because I already stated that I wasn’t talking about claiming JK this game
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Modding - A Death Note Series -

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”