pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1199, gobbledygook wrote:No it isn’t. This type of game has the very real possibility of having jesters. Chennis is being overtly scummy for a reason.
then we make him pay now, he isnt a jester, i dont know why you think that is a valid reason for voting whreever you want.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

jesters do not walk into a thread and say 'lynch me now'. they walk into a thread and they give terrible reads, take opportunistic votes that establish association, they act like powerscum.

shame. for shame
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I would say that Chennis doing what you’re saying, except acting like powerscum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

youre making a fallacy statement. low information play is not scummy play: its low info

chen is play weird in perspective to his meta, he isnt scummy just because he isnt posting content
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

my god, im trying to think of an old school analogue from the site. Alts for sure have done this.

Nacho? kinda when he went lurker.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I’d argue it is especially when the posts he has made have been scummy.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Cluck it.

VOTE: chennis

If this is group scum, Pisskop highly likely a buddy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

I'd make a joke about how I like to hardbus, but this neither reflects the kind of play id hardbus nor do i think you know me well enough to appreciate the joke. we should roll scum some together sometime.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Is this because you want to hard bus me?
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

In post 1189, chennisden wrote:kid is scum so maybe we take that rope and swing it side to side, side side to side
aww man
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:02 pm

k I don't love most of the lynch options today so I'm just gonna hammer whatever wagon reaches L-1.

To be clear,
intent to hammer anything that can be hammered
Show

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1208, gobbledygook wrote:Is this because you want to hard bus me?
not really, you might make for fun banter though.

I just dont think you appreciate how much fun scum can be.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1209, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 1189, chennisden wrote:kid is scum so maybe we take that rope and swing it side to side, side side to side
aww man
what is the comment a reference to?
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:04 pm

In post 1212, pisskop wrote:
In post 1209, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
aww man
what is the comment a reference to?
it's a meme
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:04 pm

look up creeper aww man on youtube
Show

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1211, pisskop wrote:
In post 1208, gobbledygook wrote:Is this because you want to hard bus me?
not really, you might make for fun banter though.

I just dont think you appreciate how much fun scum can be.
I hate scum but I think it’s mostly because I take things too seriously. It’s why I have a list of 5 town roles because cluck that noise.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

town is trying to figure out who the bad men are. and maybe some of trying to see who the good ones are.

scum have to judge if there are traitor, 3p or sk. then they have to role spec and crumb hunt. they have to have a good grasp of people's reads, and personalities. they have to have an idea of how killing any one person will affect the rest of the players, and they have to do all that while figuring out who and how they scumread. They have do decide how strong to interact with each other, how or when to bus, and they have to do it without endangering their relationships with the other players.4

its like mafia, but a new game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

A tiring game, no doubt, and one i would not want in even half of the games I play, but a fun one nonetheless.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

... Alright then. Can we please actually get a lynch in before deadline? Or are slivers just going to have to kill chennis because we couldn't get this done today? Either way, chennis you might want to claim now because otherwise you're almost definitely dying before day 2 starts.
VOTE: chennis
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

can haz vc?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

By my count, Chennis is L-4.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1216, pisskop wrote:town is trying to figure out who the bad men are. and maybe some of trying to see who the good ones are.

scum have to judge if there are traitor, 3p or sk. then they have to role spec and crumb hunt. they have to have a good grasp of people's reads, and personalities. they have to have an idea of how killing any one person will affect the rest of the players, and they have to do all that while figuring out who and how they scumread. They have do decide how strong to interact with each other, how or when to bus, and they have to do it without endangering their relationships with the other players.4

its like mafia, but a new game.
I have enough trouble correctly scumreading someone that I don't need all these extra hoops to make me more anxious.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Korina »

I NEED TO TAKE A SHOWER
VC AFTER SHOWER

DEAL WITH IT
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by Korina »

ACTUALLY IF SOMEONE WANTS TO POST A VC, YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION AS THE MODERATOR TO POST ONE ON MY BEHALF
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

beep

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”